Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,420 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 173,977
Pageviews Today: 355,372Threads Today: 143Posts Today: 2,599
06:38 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT

 
Spliced7dZn9
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
FYI

"Moloch" will be releasing their engineered zombie virus globally at midnight, Jerusalem time, this Halloween 2019...globally.


Symptoms will develop quickly. I helped design the virus. I can offer you some steps to enhance your immune system.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Allow me to explain. I feel guilt as a designer, I never knew what I worked on until too late. Many will turn into what appear to be "zombies". Others turn into the stereotypical "vampire" but will crave just food and have testosterone levels 250% of normal range.

The virus edits DNA in the entire body and effects different lineages differently. There is a 16% fatality rate. Remaining 84% have their evolution fasttracked by about 2 million years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77479357
10/31/2019 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
What is the best beer that goes with it
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
What is the best beer that goes with it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77479357


Interesting that you mention beer. In fact the uridine in beer and yeast can assist your immune system have a favourable response towards the IQ subset.

If you have beer on hand now or yeast, yeast extracts. Please begin consuming them now.

IQ subset lineage developed into highly intelligent beings. It is one of the more favourable results.
KonspiracyKitty

User ID: 75639580
United States
10/31/2019 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Okay, I'll 'bite'.

How do I enhance my immune system so I don't become zombo'd?

Do I have to shoot them in the head to put one down?

If they don't require a headshot, will they be just as easy to kill as a human being? Or are they still shambling around after being ventilated?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78087481
Canada
10/31/2019 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
How is it deployed?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Okay, I'll 'bite'.

How do I enhance my immune system so I don't become zombo'd?

Do I have to shoot them in the head to put one down?

If they don't require a headshot, will they be just as easy to kill as a human being? Or are they still shambling around after being ventilated?
 Quoting: KonspiracyKitty


The zombie subset predominately resulted from african or aboriginal racial lineages. They move quickly after their upgrade so wise to have close quarters preparation, lifespan is only 4 months though. Headshot or similar widespread damage to bodily system will finish them. They bleed out like any animal.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
How is it deployed?
 Quoting: coyoteblue


Atmospheric chiefly. Multiple modalities are being used. Globally.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78079922
United States
10/31/2019 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Are these the brain-eating variety, or are we talking Thriller dancing types?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78087481
Canada
10/31/2019 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Okay, I'll 'bite'.

How do I enhance my immune system so I don't become zombo'd?

Do I have to shoot them in the head to put one down?

If they don't require a headshot, will they be just as easy to kill as a human being? Or are they still shambling around after being ventilated?
 Quoting: KonspiracyKitty


The zombie subset predominately resulted from african or aboriginal racial lineages. They move quickly after their upgrade so wise to have close quarters preparation, lifespan is only 4 months though. Headshot or similar widespread damage to bodily system will finish them. They bleed out like any animal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


What about Western European, Nordic types? Immune, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78087481
Canada
10/31/2019 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
How is it deployed?
 Quoting: coyoteblue


Atmospheric chiefly. Multiple modalities are being used. Globally.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


I assume it can be spread human to human as well?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Please begin a diet rich in eggs (choline), yeast (uridine) and fish oil (DHA)

These three ingredients are easily accessible and will facilitate the most optimal transition to the new age.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78087481
Canada
10/31/2019 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Please begin a diet rich in eggs (choline), yeast (uridine) and fish oil (DHA)

These three ingredients are easily accessible and will facilitate the most optimal transition to the new age.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


Are fish oil supplements enough (Omega-3's)?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77773159
Slovenia
10/31/2019 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
FYI

"Moloch" will be releasing their engineered zombie virus globally at midnight, Jerusalem time, this Halloween 2019...globally.


Symptoms will develop quickly. I helped design the virus. I can offer you some steps to enhance your immune system.
 Quoting: Spliced7dZn9 78005276


CooL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Okay, I'll 'bite'.

How do I enhance my immune system so I don't become zombo'd?

Do I have to shoot them in the head to put one down?

If they don't require a headshot, will they be just as easy to kill as a human being? Or are they still shambling around after being ventilated?
 Quoting: KonspiracyKitty


The zombie subset predominately resulted from african or aboriginal racial lineages. They move quickly after their upgrade so wise to have close quarters preparation, lifespan is only 4 months though. Headshot or similar widespread damage to bodily system will finish them. They bleed out like any animal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


What about Western European, Nordic types? Immune, right?
 Quoting: coyoteblue


Western Europe: 97% survival, 78% optimal result
Nordic: 98% survival, 79% optimal result

Yes its spreads like a flu. Cant avoid this one. It will be in every major city by evening of All Saints Day.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Please begin a diet rich in eggs (choline), yeast (uridine) and fish oil (DHA)

These three ingredients are easily accessible and will facilitate the most optimal transition to the new age.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


Are fish oil supplements enough (Omega-3's)?
 Quoting: coyoteblue


Yes excellent. Eat some sardines if not. Try 6 grams every 8 hours.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Trick or treat?

Disclaimer: I'm insane. This is all roleplaying in my mind. Enjoy the show.
Tangy

User ID: 69917668
United States
10/31/2019 07:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Are these the brain-eating variety, or are we talking Thriller dancing types?
 Quoting: XeroGravity


chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74752921
United States
10/31/2019 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Trick or treat?

Disclaimer: I'm insane. This is all roleplaying in my mind. Enjoy the show.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


Or are you?

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78087481
Canada
10/31/2019 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Trick or treat?

Disclaimer: I'm insane. This is all roleplaying in my mind. Enjoy the show.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


Aw, I was enjoying it.
quran is toilet paper
User ID: 76808800
United States
10/31/2019 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Cool beans !!!
miked

User ID: 78038625
United States
10/31/2019 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
bump
if someone asks if you're a god, you say yes!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
tried to post 3 times now but website wont let me...or is it them
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
symptoms will arise after 72 hours.

NOVEMBER 3RD 2019 IS DOOMSDAY
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 78005276
10/31/2019 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
They have traced me. I must go. Good luck!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78087481
Canada
10/31/2019 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Godspeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77954393
New Zealand
10/31/2019 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
:bs:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62983181
Australia
10/31/2019 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Allow me to explain. I feel guilt as a designer, I never knew what I worked on until too late. Many will turn into what appear to be "zombies". Others turn into the stereotypical "vampire" but will crave just food and have testosterone levels 250% of normal range.

The virus edits DNA in the entire body and effects different lineages differently. There is a 16% fatality rate. Remaining 84% have their evolution fasttracked by about 2 million years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


It's called "morality rate" not "fatality" you uneducated dumb ass!

Stopped reading at "fatality"!

Do some research first so your bullshit is a bit more believable you cunt.
KonspiracyKitty

User ID: 75639580
United States
11/03/2019 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Is it airborne?

If so, are N95 respirators adequate, or will I need to crack open a modern CBRN filter for my M85?

Also, do people who exhibit heterochromia have an immunity to the virus, or suseptible to becoming asymptomatic carriers like in 28 Weeks Later?

Is it transmitted through bites?

Yeah I'm bored again. Let's hear some more details.

EDIT: Aw damn. I just read that the OP had been compromised and is no longer updating. And I don't even know if the water is safe yet! I'm going to be real pissed if I become one of the first zombos. My zombie fantasy is AT LEAST to survive one day and then heroically sacrifice myself in one big heroic last stand while the people with the cure escape, then blow myself up with a grenade when I run out of ammo and all the zombies are about to jump on me. But now I'm gonna drink some contaminated tap water and be patient zero and shit. All my plans for nothing. T_T

Last Edited by KonspiracyKitty on 11/03/2019 02:06 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71236138
Bulgaria
11/03/2019 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Allow me to explain. I feel guilt as a designer, I never knew what I worked on until too late. Many will turn into what appear to be "zombies". Others turn into the stereotypical "vampire" but will crave just food and have testosterone levels 250% of normal range.

The virus edits DNA in the entire body and effects different lineages differently. There is a 16% fatality rate. Remaining 84% have their evolution fasttracked by about 2 million years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


It's called "morality rate" not "fatality" you uneducated dumb ass!

Stopped reading at "fatality"!

Do some research first so your bullshit is a bit more believable you cunt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 62983181


morality? lol you call him dumb ass?? it's mortality but also fatality rate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76392954
Canada
11/03/2019 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZOMBIE EBOLA HYBRID VIRUS RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN AT MIDNIGHT
Allow me to explain. I feel guilt as a designer, I never knew what I worked on until too late. Many will turn into what appear to be "zombies". Others turn into the stereotypical "vampire" but will crave just food and have testosterone levels 250% of normal range.

The virus edits DNA in the entire body and effects different lineages differently. There is a 16% fatality rate. Remaining 84% have their evolution fasttracked by about 2 million years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78005276


It's called "morality rate" not "fatality" you uneducated dumb ass!

Stopped reading at "fatality"!

Do some research first so your bullshit is a bit more believable you cunt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 62983181


No you fool, its mortality! Fatality is definitely more applicable especially when considering impending mortal kombat! Fatality!





GLP