Can someone explain what the whole point of the democrat strategy is?
User ID: 55763939
11/16/2021 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Our Spring Offensive against Trump has made its biggest gains since our low point just after Trump's State of the Union Address on February 20th. Our goal of removing him from office is gathering momentum as we have been able through our constant pressure to cast doubt about Trump's competency in the minds of his supporters. Keep up the fight! Resist! Our goal is to have Trump removed from office by Labor Day!
- If you have not already rejoined conservative websites and forums, the time is ripe to do so. We have the perfect opportunity to rattle Trump supporters. It only takes 3 or 4 of us logged in under different names to dominate a conservative website. Get 2 (or more) log in names. Moderators rarely check IP addresses for duplicates. Have multiple personas. One can be radical in its opposition to Trump, the other can be sympathetic to the conservative cause, but sees Trump as "dangerous for 'us' Republicans".
- Use Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
- #4 Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. The conservatives called for Special Investigations into Sec of State Clinton and President Obama again and again in a diversion tactic. Turn the tables on them and now insist we have a full investigation of Trump and Russia
- #5 Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage. Trump is easy to ridicule. He missteps with his Tweets daily so we can ridicule him daily. This drives his supporters crazy trying to support him. You can throw out one thread on how Trump is xenophobic with our immigration and you will hundreds of responses from his supporters who will argue among themselves while you are able to attack elsewhere. To keep it going, all you have to do is drop a snide comment every few hours and they are like sharks in a feeding frenzy biting at each other.
- The sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. If your people are not having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic. How much more fun can we have right now than to watch the most ardent Trump supporters squirm as others jump off the band wagon leaving them to defend an ever growing number of critical voices?
- The eighth rule: Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose. While there is negative press on Trump, be out there every day. Be relentless. Ridicule anyone who tries to support Trump as out of touch with reality. State agains and again that facts will come out and Trump will incriminate himself and his administration will end either in impeachment and removal or Trump will just step down to go back to private life. Be relentless!
- The ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Conservatives fear that their "big victory" in November will be short lived, and we will sweep back into power in 2018 and 2020, and that is exactly our goal. We want to undo Trump's damage and get our people on the Supreme Court, keep our Borders open to immigration from all countries, save the environment, expand rights to women, minorities, and the LBGTQ community, have our college campus' free from intimidating hate speech, and to get real universal healthcare. All of this is within our reach!
- The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign. It has been our unyielding pressure that has weakened Trump from his peak on Feb 28. We have had the courts block him on immigration, we have the media ridiculing him, we have found GOP lawmakers that are more interested in saving their careers than Party unity, and they are willing to bash Trump. that is powerful. Anytime you see a GOP lawmaker or conservative talk show host criticize Trump, jump on it! Point out to the Trumpsters that even their own people know he's dangerous and must be removed. Constant attack! We need a constant offensive to beat him down and to defeat conservatives and the GOP.
- The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative. Anything that even sounds damaging to Trump, we need to push. The more we push, the more doubt that will set into his followers. the more we push, the more we will find that we can push with. Push Russia! Push Flynn! Push the illegal removal of Comey! Push divulging classified info to the Russians! Push the danger we have in the world with the North Koreans. Force it!
- The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. When the backlash against Trump blows up, we can bring forward a "voice of reason" that will calm everything and make the World a safer, better place for all people. Bernie can promote universal Healthcare. Elizabeth Warren can talk about better cooperation with Europe and negotiation to solve ISIS instead of bombs. People will tire of the controversy and run to someone to sooth and protect them. That will be ALL Democratic candidates in the next election.
- The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. This is the last, and easiest rule to use against Trump. Trump is not a popular guy, so every time he gets criticized, point it out. Every time a GOP notable goes against Trump, cheer it on! Every time Trump makes a Tweeter Faux Pas, be all over it. Point out that his White House Staff is in turmoil. Steve Bannon is more dangerous than Trump, so pressure him to step down or be fired. We have friends left over in the White House and at all levels of government committed to our cause that will help us by feeding us damaging information to use against Trump. Trump's immigration policy will cause misery and death to thousands. His environmental reversals will increase Climate Change and kill millions. We have scientists that will back us on that. Talk about how a trade war with Mexico or China or Canada isolates the USA and makes us diminished in the world. It will costs us good paying jobs. Point out that we need a better "living wage". We need subsidized college education to get away from polluting manufacturing. We need Green Energy and should spend billions to develop that instead of fracking for oil.
The time is now! Unite! Resist! Attack!
Gold is the money of kings. Silver is the money of gentlemen. Barter is the money of peasants. Debt is the money of slaves
|1||Surety Bonds…Good Strategy To End Mandates?||9h 23m|
|2||The Savior Perfect Strategy To Implement The New Economic Financial System||17h 51m|
|3||Vidéo:Yuri Bezmenov explains the four stages of the strategy of the KGB: Demoralization – Destabilization – Crisis – Normaliz||06/12/20|
|4||A War in Ukraine is Tactics - Putin Does Strategy||1d 6h|
|5||HOLY SHIT!!! THIS is NOT GOOD FOR US!! RUSSIA and CUBA TALKED STRATEGY!!||01/24/22|