Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,843 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 446,512
Pageviews Today: 929,289Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 7,187
01:04 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration

 
clov
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 80467739
Canada
11/29/2021 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
Trabis Scot concert 5G, also elevates Heart Pressure. Adaptable millimeter waves..vaccine to help?

sedating the Heart.

Vaccine is to actually raise immunity, targeting receptors, like painkiller, keep you in 3D, stunting your frequency.

90 percent are saline shots, with the rest 10 percent being mrna black goo proteins...the ones that perished in the experiment; side effects, concerts, athletes, etc...

Unvaccinated are just naturally high vibrating beings that won't be affected.

enter the timeline of 2022, where everybody is sedated to Milimeter waves this time for sure, brain receptors become more Android like. The mrna black goo trials have become a success with a minority of the population, knowing the effects, dose, requirements. All goes back to "normal" this serpent seed is now among us. It was all to sedate and sterilize the herd covertly.

Youth vaccine trials are the same, this black goo is what powers the AI, Meta-cube. Saturn, what the hassidics, Sephardic worshipped waiting to return and rule for a millenia. This is metacortex in real life. All the vaxxed youth will be young adults middle age when the singularity occurs. The spine will absorb the serpent seeds and be upload to the cloud. This is giving your child to mooch, sacrifice. Your worthiness. 2+0+2+2=6. 6 Hexagonal Saturns cube.


Last Edited by clov on 11/29/2021 07:27 PM
777777777IBe777777777
clov  (OP)

User ID: 80467739
Canada
11/29/2021 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
Blue pill jelly beans vaxx, are to keep you in this mainframe and not accessing clairvoyance of the universe fabric.

It's for the health and safety of this matrix. Nothing new.

Last Edited by clov on 11/29/2021 06:21 PM
777777777IBe777777777
clov  (OP)

User ID: 80467739
Canada
11/29/2021 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
Remember that they want anxiety not full blown chaos. A clever serpent like singularity, under a form of normalcy.

Last Edited by clov on 11/29/2021 07:08 PM
777777777IBe777777777
clov  (OP)

User ID: 80467739
Canada
11/29/2021 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
There's three groups; in biblical terms

A) The lambs to the slaughter - vaccinated but had the Saline

B) Sons of Cain, 1/3 of heavens hosts/ serpent seed: Survived the mrna AI and shed their old skin (dna)

C) followers of christ, who patiently pass the tribulation period ( vaccine trials), and will perform miracles, when the shift occurs.


C, can show others the second death; mrna/faux metaverse

Last Edited by clov on 11/29/2021 07:09 PM
777777777IBe777777777
clov  (OP)

User ID: 80467739
Canada
11/29/2021 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
Saturn's Trial. Will you or I pass? The bluff.
777777777IBe777777777
clov  (OP)

User ID: 80467739
Canada
11/29/2021 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
Thread: Sons of Saturn
777777777IBe777777777
clov  (OP)

User ID: 80467739
Canada
11/29/2021 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
2022 is the 6.
777777777IBe777777777
clov  (OP)

User ID: 80467739
Canada
11/30/2021 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
As long as ade, black goo dependence. Symbiosis can now begin. Remember the Mark will be voluntary. Restrictions will eventually be dropped.

Last Edited by clov on 11/30/2021 09:24 AM
777777777IBe777777777
clov  (OP)

User ID: 80467739
Canada
12/04/2021 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
Don't be afraid of shillings, Europe's mandatories will only be staged. And stopped, due to the varient being cured thanx to the vaccine.
777777777IBe777777777
the past is real
User ID: 82699028
United States
04/30/2022 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Saturn's Vaccine Trial and Vibration
you see my wrists... i know your pain




-7 years the A.C.





GLP