Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,169 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 941,384
Pageviews Today: 1,790,509Threads Today: 685Posts Today: 13,885
05:44 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86546000
United States
11/28/2023 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
I think this man is the only honest man in your Senate.

The only one who is not a WHORE.

Bought and paid for.

So he is outnumbered 99 -1.

You know when they broke his ribs; I think they were sending him a message.


"Don't fuck with us".

It looks like he did not cave.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 86546000


his father was a very very good man too.

Honored the Constitution.

Which no one else does.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR FOREIGN AID IN THE CONSTITUTION.

SO EVERY SENATOR APPROVING IT IS GUILTY OF TREASON.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86546000
United States
11/28/2023 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
I think this man is the only honest man in your Senate.

The only one who is not a WHORE.

Bought and paid for.

So he is outnumbered 99 -1.

You know when they broke his ribs; I think they were sending him a message.


"Don't fuck with us".

It looks like he did not cave.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 86546000


his father was a very very good man too.

Honored the Constitution.

Which no one else does.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR FOREIGN AID IN THE CONSTITUTION.

SO EVERY SENATOR APPROVING IT IS GUILTY OF TREASON.

 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 86546000


The only time America is authorized to give money to a foreign nation is when it is A LOAN.

TO BE PAID BACK WITH INTEREST.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86538886
United States
11/28/2023 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Rand Paul is a good man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 85949349


No , he is NOT

as a Christian-nation, we have a Biblical obligation to protect those people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 85130545


No we do not you brainwashed fool.

Jesus called them devils, murderers and liars so you would know better.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79436351
Singapore
11/28/2023 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Americans are completely retarded now.

Courts uphold every law and
Americans say that courts protect freedom.

The US is a police state,
everything is illegal, and
Americans scream that the police don't
enforce the law enough.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86546000
United States
11/28/2023 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Americans are completely retarded now.

Courts uphold every law and
Americans say that courts protect freedom.

The US is a police state,
everything is illegal, and
Americans scream that the police don't
enforce the law enough.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 79436351


when 99% of the citizens are in a cage; the remaining 1% on the outside will call for more "laws" (lmao) and prisons.


"Bring me my mask; bring me my vaccine; bring me my wafer that turns in jeesus; bring me my chains"


lollllllllllllllllllllllllll
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86546000
United States
11/28/2023 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Americans are completely retarded now.

Courts uphold every law and
Americans say that courts protect freedom.

The US is a police state,
everything is illegal, and
Americans scream that the police don't
enforce the law enough.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 79436351


when 99% of the citizens are in a cage; the remaining 1% on the outside will call for more "laws" (lmao) and prisons.


"Bring me my mask; bring me my vaccine; bring me my wafer that turns into jeesus; bring me my chains"


lollllllllllllllllllllllllll
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 86546000


that's funny; I don't care who you are...
nutmeg

User ID: 76388104
United States
11/28/2023 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Old news...

28 November 2018

Senator Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel.
[link to www.timesofisrael.com (secure)]

Last Edited by nutmeg on 11/28/2023 10:12 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86543401
United States
11/28/2023 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Americans say freedom means free food stamps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26995175
United States
11/28/2023 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
That was 2018
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77959586


WOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86543401
United States
11/28/2023 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Tyranny didn't work out too well
for the USSR, Nazi Germany, and Cambodia so
why are Americans embracing it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86546000
United States
11/28/2023 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Tyranny didn't work out too well
for the USSR, Nazi Germany, and Cambodia so
why are Americans embracing it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 86543401


Its a nation of dumbed down serfs.

Who really do not have the brains to understand anything as complicted as liberty v tyranny.

There are few bright souls out there; mostly those over 55.

The rest have no conception of anything.

It is what it is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86546000
United States
11/28/2023 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
(complicated)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 83178843
United States
11/28/2023 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel

[link to www.timesofisrael.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 86569735

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86546000
United States
11/28/2023 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Tyranny didn't work out too well
for the USSR, Nazi Germany, and Cambodia so
why are Americans embracing it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 86543401


Its a nation of dumbed down serfs.

Who really do not have the brains to understand anything as complicated as liberty v tyranny.

There are few bright souls out there; mostly those over 55.

The rest have no conception of anything.

It is what it is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 86546000


just read this board.

a supposed "libertarian" "enlightened" board.

Where the main debates center around when (?) the members will magically dematerialises off the surface of the earth and land in "heaven".

"Mid trib or pre?"

It is heartbreaking; that men fought and died so their progeny could discuss such important matters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 82554391
Netherlands
11/28/2023 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Rand Paul blocking US military aid to Israel
Laws are useless.

Illegal immigration is banned,
but there are many illegal immigrants.

Littering is illegal, but there is still littering.

Tyranny leads to anarchy.

Obeying the law is easy
when there are few laws, but no one obeys the
law when everything is illegal and the
government and illegal aliens break the law.

You will be recorded by
surveillance cameras, groped by the TSA,
tortured by the CIA, have no knock raids
and rigged elections, and NSA wiretapping in a
police state, but you won’t have safety and
nothing will ever improve.

Americans think that banning toothpicks
means that the USA will be a clean paradise,
but tyranny actually means the unemployment
rate will rise, and taxes will increase to pay
for more prisons.





GLP