Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,683 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 396,020
Pageviews Today: 637,176Threads Today: 204Posts Today: 3,799
08:00 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide

 
Jesus Is Victorious
Jesus Is Victorious

User ID: 69709834
United States
01/18/2024 12:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide
BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide




Alex and Expert Guest WarGame How to Thrive in a System Designed to Destroy You!
Jesus Is Victorious
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86749380
United Arab Emirates
01/18/2024 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide
When you think that only 3% of the total money in circulation is in physical form, the rest of 97% of it is in digital form as digits on a screen/monitor

turns out that we have been having a CDBC since the creation of the central banking systems

wake up folks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86749380
United Arab Emirates
01/18/2024 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide
This will only further them enable an easier process in their illegal financial scams and usury connected control

quantitative easing, fractional banking etc., in pure digital AI form, where folks won't have a clue what kind of robbery is going around them

while they'll be thinking as good slaves to gave a good CHINESE SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE SYSTEM in order to earn the well deserved rations from the cabal elites in compliance with the 2030 agenda ffs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 85535618
Andorra
01/18/2024 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide
i just googled and ound out the numbers in video are correct, when it comes to the chart.

5 star pin requested.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 85535618
Andorra
01/18/2024 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide
GDP and total tax revenue coming in a year are not the same thing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 85800370
United States
01/18/2024 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide
Here They Come...A One World Currency And The Mark Of The Beast.

P.S. I'm Not Saying CBDC Will Be The Mark Of The Beast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70996290
United States
01/18/2024 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide
First they will say vax to keep the card.then the rationing and then the lowered immune system from starving.then death by cancer.
Then the people will cry,we didnt know!

Boo hoo.lazy fuckers deserve death.good riddance,sorry not sorry!

Go worship your trump god!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1456529
United States
01/18/2024 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING Globalists Announce Plan to Launch CBDCs Worldwide
yaaaaaaasssssssssssss!!!!





GLP