Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,466 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 398,371
Pageviews Today: 1,099,226Threads Today: 651Posts Today: 12,627
03:05 PM


whiskey2012's Karma

Total: 2 (2  User Votes) and 2

DateVoteReason
2/4/2012Great reply! We all need more people like you! JoeBoxer
1/13/2012Amen, brother!
11/27/2011Prick
11/27/2011Libtard ignorant uneducated loser! Wait, 99 percent of Libtards are ignorant losers. The other 1 percent are occutards!

View Karma Rankings





GLP