Australia
02/14/2006 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Now,,mr "alien" person,listen to me

firstly wake up from your delusion.
you truly require some help.

secondly wake up from your little fantasy world.
you really need some help.

thirdly wake up from your delusion.
you gonna get some help.

When i say help i mean see a doctoror something ,there is hope for you ok.

When someone is this far in trouble with their own lies and you dont know them the only thing i can do is just try to wake you up from your delusions.

"I have decided to be the first alien to let himself be asked questions and answer and that all on GLP".

seriously man , get a job.

get a freakin life.
_The Operator_

User ID: 71229
Canada
02/14/2006 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Now,,mr "alien" person,listen to me"

He dont like to be call Alien But

EXTRA TERRESTRIAL.

And you can call Him DR. ST in BG to...

;o)
ST In BG
User ID: 12386
United States
02/14/2006 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: BS
User ID: 73144

Now,,mr "alien" person,listen to me

**Why ???

firstly wake up from your delusion.
you truly require some help.

**What "Delusion" ??? ... And Who Are You To Advise On Requring Help Of Any Kind ??

secondly wake up from your little fantasy world.
you really need some help.

**This Is Your "Belief" ... Not Of Our "Reality" !! ... Sorry !!

thirdly wake up from your delusion.
you gonna get some help.

**Again We State ... Who Are "You" To Advise On Getting Any Kind Of Help ???

When i say help i mean see a doctoror something ,there is hope for you ok.

**There May Even Be Help For Those Like Yourself Who Wish To Attack This Poster's Mental State Of Being !! ... Maybe You Should Seek The Assistance That You Are Trying To Persuade ?? ... Hmmm ???

When someone is this far in trouble with their own lies and you dont know them the only thing i can do is just try to wake you up from your delusions.

**In Your "Belief/Opinion" ... Of Which Is Not Our View/Viewpoint !!

"I have decided to be the first alien to let himself be asked questions and answer and that all on GLP".

**We Did Not State These Words !! ... This May Have Been Of Another Who First Started This Thread ... Of Which We Subsequently Responded To Questions That Were Posed Of Us !!

seriously man , get a job.

**We Already Have Many "Jobs & Responsibilities" Both Terrestrially & Extraterrestrially !!

get a freakin life.

**Perhaps It Is You That Desires More Of A Life ... Rather Then Responding Through An Attack Of Jealousy !! ... Maybe You Should Seek "Greener Pastures" !!

**Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/14/2006 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: _The Operator_: User ID: 71229

"Now,,mr "alien" person,listen to me"

He don't like to be call Alien But

EXTRA TERRESTRIAL.

**That Is Correct !! ... As "Alien" Denotes Those Beings Who Are Not
Connected With The Life/Lifeforces ... Of The World They Reside On ...
Neither Do They Connect With The Energies Of The Cosmos ... Or Their
Sisters/Brothers & Other Life Forms That Exist Elsewhere !!

**"Extraterrestrial" Denotes: One Not Of Terra/Earth !! ... Of Which
Although I Have Had/Do ... Have Many Lifetimes Here ... I Am Not From This
Planet/World !! ... I Am One Who Does Connect To The Life/Lifeforces Of
This Planet ... And This Planet Has Welcomed Me As An "Adopted Child" !! ... I Connect Most Readily With My Space Sisters & Brothers (In Many Forms/Looks) Aboard Ship In Space ... On Others Planets/Worlds, In Other Dimensions, Galaxies & Other Forms Of Life ... That Are Beyond The
Understanding Of Terrestrials !!

And you can call Him DR. ST in BG to...

**Being Called: DR. ST In BG Is An Honor !! ... As It Recognizes My Self
... Of The People/One People (Referred To As: Zetas/Zeta Reticulians) ... Of Which I Am ... What One May Call ... (Although Much More Then This !!) ... "A General Practitioner" !! ... Whereas My True Father (One Of The "One People") Is A Nero Surgeon !!

;o) ... Hee Hee Hee !! (On The Smiley !!!)

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/14/2006 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 744

Hi ST

Are all the folks that see 11:11 allot being "Borrowed"?

**No ... As That Is Not Necessarily The "Criteria" For Being "Borrowed" !! ... As It Would Depend Upon What What Agreed To/Arranged (& Who/Whom With) ... Before The "Energy Essense" Came Into/Animated The Physical 3rd Density Form !!

If we are being "Borrowed" why what for, do we have a job to do?

**There Are Many Ongoing Projects (& Jobs) That Beings Are Involved In/With !! ... One Such Project (With Many "Sub Projects") Entails Preparing For The Upcoming Planetary Changes Involving The Passage Of Nibiru ... And The Rebirth Of Terra/Earth Into 4th Density Reality !!

Ta

**Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2786
United States
02/14/2006 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAPPY VALENTINE`S DAY,ST!!!!

YOU ARE MUCH LOVED BY YOUR STUDENTS AND ADMIRERS GATHERED HERE! luv smile_hear hf
B.P.Ezar The 1st

User ID: 591
United States
02/15/2006 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLo ST!

Has 'Adam or Eve' ever come back here as a average shmoe HUman besides their last adventures?I ask you this because for some odd reason when I read your reply about me being tied in with those three family members of mine a name popped into my head Adam,why I do not know. Exactly what point was it decided HUmans would be good vassels for people such as I? Would HUmans have ever evolved to be their own beings,or were they always ment to be used as we are using them now? I kind of feel a little 'guilty' if we are stealing their bodies.Was this a compromise to letting HUmans live?To have a use? Or did some athuority out here say...well you's caused this problem now deal with it? If we were so advanced why did we need to manually dig out theses caves
in stead of sending some sort of cyborg or robot? Or did Enki just enjoy being difficult? Or was employment realy low at the time,so they tried to create jobs(LOL)!

Much love to you and your tribe spacebrother.
HAIL FATHER HAIL MOTHERS!
ODE TO ST
[link to www.youtube.com]

ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73364
United Kingdom
02/15/2006 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Make me a believer and tell me what major event happened in my life today. If you can answer Ill believe
peace
B.P.Ezar The 1st

United States
02/15/2006 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
73364,You are not a virgin anymore? lmao
ODE TO ST

ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!
Moogle
User ID: 72840
United States
02/15/2006 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey ST in BG... I was wandering, cause I have been working no my breath for a while now and I can't find that many websites on it...

I mean you would think with all the meditation stuff around and such there would be somebody who has figured out a good bit of it and how it works to create your voice/ sustain it etc... But nay!

I noticed there are times when I can reach amazing tones that even sound R&B like... and other times from how I am breathing it is not possible...

Is this an imbalance between the pressure from breath in my head and gut? It almost felt to me like sometimes I would sing more out of one side of my throat than the other :O Hrmm...

Sometimes I could breathe while singing better if I maintained a certain pressure in my throat.. then it would fade

HRMMM

I have the ability to sound very clear... I know because I can go in to a kinda monotone sound which I dont quite understand... Does lack of air movement cause this?(which I think would require more air or something to add more tonality too)...

I am just wondering because is getting in shape gonna help me or hinder me? I don't know what to work on :o... There are vocal coaches but looking online and elsewhere they all have their own takes on it... on how the BREATH SHOULD FLOW...

which I don't like...

I am also concerned because one time when my breath was a certain way I saw that blue light... both nostrils were taking in air and releasing it easily and it felt refreshing... this is POST the crytal meditation incidence...

I know that raising Kundalini (if that's what it is)... There is always so much myth around the edges of knowledge...

ANyway... when THE HEAT rises.. I'll say lol... I guess I should lose weight before that?

What does Kundalini do to your voice? Bleh...

I think people have personal experience that could open this up but everyone is so secretive on it because it is people's livleyhood heh...

Everyone tells me I can't sing... and that I can't rap... but I know I can but it's like I can't bring it all together... or seperate or whatever it is...

I just don't wanna ruin my voice if that is possible... I know when it is balanced.imbalanced or just a certain way... I could overstrain it possibly... I never really cough so I guess that's a good thing?

I think you know something about this in your doctorness
ST In BG
User ID: 13215
United States
02/15/2006 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 2786

HAPPY VALENTINE`S DAY,ST!!!!

YOU ARE MUCH LOVED BY YOUR STUDENTS AND ADMIRERS GATHERED HERE!

**Thank You My Friend For The Kind Thoughts & Gestures !! ... I Must Regretfully Inform However ... That I/We Do Not Celebrate This Artificial Terrestrial Holiday/Happening !!

**However Do Not Dispair !! ... As When It Comes To The "Essense/Meaning Of What You Wished To Share ... Know That Of Our Species & Many Others ... In Our Compassion For Life & Lifeforms ... We Give This Constantly ... Not Just On One Terrestrial Day A Year !! ... So Being Around "Us" ... You Are Always Loved & Snuggled/Cuddled !! ... Heee Heee Hee !!!

**Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/16/2006 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: B.P.Ezar The 1st: User ID: 591

HELLo ST!

Has 'Adam or Eve' ever come back here as a average shmoe HUman besides their last adventures?

**There Were Many "Adams & Eve's" ... Which Ones/Group In Particular ??? ...
Of Those That "Participated" ?? ... There Have Been A Number That Have "Returned" !! ... Though I Do Not Have More Details ... Nor Am I Allowed Access To These Records !!

I ask you this because for some odd reason when I read your reply about me being tied in with those three family members of mine a name popped into my head Adam,why I do not know.

**Well You Did Help Out In The Experiments !! ... However You Were The Termed: "Controller" Not One Of The "Subjects" !!

Exactly what point was it decided HUmans would be good vassels for people such as I?

**Do You Mean "Vassels" Or "Vessels" (Containers/Bodies) ?? ... We Take You Mean "Vessels" ... So We Shall Respond In This Fashion !!

**Well ... When It Was Found That These "Fleshy Containers" ... (The
Composite Work Of Many ET Beings/Species & Their Genetic Knowledge ... Followed Up By Later Experimentation & Improvements/Alterations/Adaptations
To Altering Environmental Conditions !!) ... Would Be Suited For A "Short Term Stay" (Terrestrial Years Being "Short Term" To Those Beings Having/Had Much Longer Life Spans !!) On Terra Earth !! ... As They Would Be Protected From The Varying Environmental Conditions, Radiations & The Stellar & Spacial Energies Of This System !! ... While They Could Take Advantage Of Being Able To Use The Body ... To Work Through In 3rd Density Physical
Reality !!

Would HUmans have ever evolved to be their own beings,or were they always
ment to be used as we are using them now?

**You Mean "Evolving" As In "Establishing Themselves" As Being An "Independent Race" !! ... You Are Describing The Containers/Shells ... That The Energy Essences Are Enclosed Within ... & Working Through !! ... Yes In This Sense & The Sense Of Being Given Greater Challenges & One Might Say "Opportunities" To Learn & Develop ... This Will Be Done !! ... As The Containers Will Improve & So Will Their Sense Of Connection With All Life Everywhere !!

I kind of feel a little 'guilty' if we are stealing their bodies.

**No You Are Not "Stealing Their Bodies" !! ... As This Was All Agreed To !! ... The Bodies Were Not Stolen ... But Created For This Purpose ... To Live In & To Experience !!

Was this a compromise to letting HUmans live?To have a use?

**Let Us Say That Parties That Only Saw ... A Closed Perspective On Things
(To Eliminate Them) ... They Were Given Greater Insight !! ... *Essentially They Were Convinced That ... There Are Benefits That Can Be Shared ... Not Just By What These Being Could Provide ... But What The Could Be Given & Learned By The ET's Themselves ... Through Such Experiences !!

Or did some authority out here say...well you's caused this problem now deal with it?

**Well Of Course There Was "Negotiation & Discussion" !! ... However A Key "Selling Point" That Turned Things In The "Human's Favor" ... Was The Use Of "Aroma Therapy" ... In This Case ... Freshly Cooked Meat !! ... Which Given A Choice Between This & "Space Food" ... Well ... There Was No Choice
!! ... So A Logical Deal Was Worked Out ... Whereas Humans Would Help In The Procurement Of Fresh Food (Meat, Vegetables, Fruits) !!

If we were so advanced why did we need to manually dig out theses caves

**Because In Same Ways (Compared To Other Races/Species) They Were Not As
Advanced & Did Not Have Access To The Devices/Technology On Hand ... To Perform This Function !!

in stead of sending some sort of cyborg or robot?

**Well For A Number Of Reasons !! ... The Simplest Being ... They Were Used
To The "Physical Labor" Principle ... Way Of Doing Things !! ... & It Was
Far Simpler To Create Flesh & Blood Workers ... Using The Mastery &
Knowledge Of DNA ... Then To Locate Metals & Supplies To Build Robots !!
... (One Would Have To First Extract The Metals From The Earth In It's Raw State !! ... Then Refine It For Use !! ... Which There Were No "Volunteers" To Do The Digging Or The Refining/Smelting !!)

Or did Enki just enjoy being difficult?

**Well Enki Had/Has A Sense Of Humor !! ... And Well Not "Difficult Or Obstinate" ... But Could "Dig His Claws In" ... If He Felt The Idea Didn't Hold Merit !! ... (Or Was Very Innane !!!)

Or was employment really low at the time,so they tried to create jobs(LOL)!

**Well No !! ... Looking At The Problem "Logically" ... It Just Was Far Easier To Create The "Mineworkers" To Do It "Manually" !!

Much love to you and your tribe spacebrother.

**And To You And Your Tribe My Friend !!

**Blessings Upon Our Mothers & Our Fathers !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/16/2006 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 73364

Make me a believer and tell me what major event happened in my life today. If you can answer Ill believe
peace

**Not Interested !! ... Thank You Anyway !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
B.P.Ezar The 1st

United States
02/16/2006 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLo ST!

Well this controller buisness does explain why I just happened to be born in LEO.And have a overwellming need to be 'in control'no matter what I'am doing.My soulmate does say I'am very conceited.Did you mean control as in a 'supervisor' way or...I'am kind of scaired (not) of what this means of who I was.Being in 'control'can have many meanings,can you please explain a little more of this revelation to me if you can? This would explain in way of my realations to whom I without a doubt realated to.Why have you been so forth coming with info about me that I have been asking THANK YOU!!!? Could it be the end is nigh so it realy does not matter?

Much love to you and your tribe spacebrother!
ODE TO ST

ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!
ST In BG
United States
02/16/2006 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Moogle: User ID: 72840

Hey ST in BG... I was wandering, cause I have been working on my breath for a while now and I can't find that many websites on it...

**Hmmm ??

I mean you would think with all the meditation stuff around and such
there would be somebody who has figured out a good bit of it and how it
works to create your voice/ sustain it etc... But nay!

**One Would Think ??? ... The Information You Seek Though Is Probably Out There !! ... You Just Haven't Located It (Or Them) Yet !!

I noticed there are times when I can reach amazing tones that even sound R&B like... and other times from how I am breathing it is not possible...

**Hmmm ??

Is this an imbalance between the pressure from breath in my head and
gut? It almost felt to me like sometimes I would sing more out of one side of my throat than the other :O Hrmm...

**No Idea ???

Sometimes I could breathe while singing better if I maintained a
certain pressure in my throat.. then it would fade

HRMMM

I have the ability to sound very clear... I know because I can go in
to a kinda monotone sound which I dont quite understand... Does lack of air
movement cause this?(which I think would require more air or something to
add more tonality too)...

**The Line Of Questioning Is Beyond Our "Personal Experiences" So We Cannot Tell You From This Point Of View !! ... However ... In A "Guess" Your Supposition Makes Sense !!

I am just wondering because is getting in shape gonna help me or hinder me? I don't know what to work on :o... There are vocal coaches but looking online and elsewhere they all have their own takes on it... on how the BREATH SHOULD FLOW...

which I don't like...

**Well Maybe You Just Need To Follow Your Own Thoughts In The Matter !! ...
Try It One Way ... See If That Works For You ... Then Try It Another Way
... And See What This Does !!

I am also concerned because one time when my breath was a certain way
I saw that blue light... both nostrils were taking in air and releasing it
easily and it felt refreshing... this is POST the crystal meditation
incidence...

**Hmmm ???

I know that raising Kundalini (if that's what it is)... There is
always so much myth around the edges of knowledge...

**Yes Of Course !!

ANyway... when THE HEAT rises.. I'll say lol... I guess I should lose
weight before that?

**If You Are "Over The Mark" ... This Would Be Beneficial !! ... Provided
You Did This ... Sensibly & Cautiously !! ... As The Results Would More Then Likely ... Take Stress Off Your Body !!

What does Kundalini do to your voice? Bleh...

**That Would Be An Individual Question ... With Many Individual Answers !! ... One Cannot Give An Overall Response To This Query !!

I think people have personal experience that could open this up but
everyone is so secretive on it because it is people's livelihood heh...

Everyone tells me I can't sing... and that I can't rap... but I know I
can but it's like I can't bring it all together... or separate or whatever it is...

**Hmmm ??? ... I Don't Know ??

I just don't wanna ruin my voice if that is possible...

**Such Things Are Possible !! ... One Can Damage The Vocal Cords !! ... This
Has Happened To Various Peoples !!

I know when it is balanced.imbalanced or just a certain way... I could
overstrain it possibly... I never really cough so I guess that's a good thing?

**Even The Best Of Singers Cough !! ... That Is A Natural Bodies Reaction To A Foreign Substance/Irritation In The Lungs !! ... However There Is A
Great Difference In A Basic Cough ... And "Coughing/Hacking Ones Lungs Out" !! ... To Which If This Is The Case ... You Had Better Seek Medical Treatment !! ... *As To Not Coughing ... This Could Be Completely Natural To You !! ... Or You Just Haven't Had Anything ... Set You Off !! ... So It Could Be "Just How Your Are" ... Or It Could Be From Non-Exposure !! ... Many Possibilities !!

I think you know something about this in your doctorness

**Well Somewhat ... Although Not All Persons Or Races/Species Are The Same !! ... There Are Great Differences !! ... So Each Have To Be "Personally Examined/Judged" By Themselves ... Of Themselves ... And Not How Others Are ... Or React !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/16/2006 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings:

As Per Truth2's Request ... I Am *Reposting/Copying The Posting/Visions/Information I Was Given About Nibiru & It's Upcoming Passage(s) Near Terra/Earth & Through The Sol Sun/Star System !! ... *As Posted On The "Incoming And It's Not Venus" Thread !!

**The Posting Is As Follows ...

ST In BG
2/15/2006 10:49 PM Re: INCOMING AND IT IS NOT VENUS

Greetings: Dee: User ID: 24595

ST In BG
User ID: 11302
2/14/2006 11:24 PM

Now you sound like someone who knows what they are talking about.. Thank you for that..

**You Are Very Welcome !! ... I Know This As I Had/Have ... Both Anunnaki & The People/One People (Known As: Zeta Reticulian) Lifetimes !!

What do you think of Sitchen and do you think Planet X is still in one
piece?

**As To: Zecharia Sitchin ?? ... I Think He Is Most Knowledgeable (Although Not Perfect ... Who Is ??) ... In Translating & Bringing Forth The Material On Nibiru ... The Anunnaki ... & The History Of The Creation Of This System ... This Planet (Terra/Earth) ... & What Happened Long Long Ago (In Linear Time !!)

**Yes I Know That Nibiru Is Completely Intact ... (I Have Sensed This !!
... As Having Been/Being One Of The Anunnaki ... I Would Necessarily Sense
These Energies !!) ... & This World Will Be Coming Back This Way ... In It's "Elliptical Orbit" (Stretched Rubber Band Orbit) !! ... Of (+ Or - ) 3,657 Terrestrial Years !!

** As To When ?? ... When I Have Asked On This ...

I Was Given The Vision Of A "Tribal Chief" Looking Into The Sky ... He Was
Saying Sooonnnn .... Sooonnn !! ... (I Knew This Scene As Taken From The
("Positive/Giving Hope For Terra/Earth") Movie: Official Denial (Dealing With: Detainment By Extraterrestrial Beings) Starring: Parker Stevenson, Erin Gray, Chad Everett & Others) ... *The Scene Had To Do With The Grandfather "Tribal Chief" Being Taken In A Pickup Truck During The Night To A Certain Spot/Area In A Forest ... By His Grandson !! ... The Grandfather Looks Into The Sky & Is Silent ... While The Grandson Is Impatient & Wants To Go Home !! ... His Grandson Asks In So Many Words ... How Long Do We Have To Wait/Stay Here ?? ... To Which The Reply Is ... Soooonnn !! ... The Grandson Says: How Soon ?? ... Sooonnn Is The Reply !! ... Then A Bright Light Passes In The Sky !! ... & The Grandson Just Stares/Gapes In Astonishment/Awe !!

**Now The Only Thing Further I Can Add ... Is When I Asked For More Of A
Clarification On This ... The Answer That Was Given Was ... Very Soon !!
... (Which Is Very Very Frustrating Indeed !! ... So Perhaps In A Way This
Is A Test Of My Being Patient ... And Waiting In Silence For The Answer(s)
To Be Presented ?? ... I Don't Know ??? ... (Me Being Patient & Silent ??? ... Oh Boy !!! ... Heee Heee Heee !!!)

**I Had Been Given A Number Of Visions Relating To The Passage Of Nibiru ...

1. I Am Aboard Ship ... In My New Body ... Another Being ... A Close
Friend/Associate ... Mate ?? ... Is Beside Me !! ... We Are Looking Through A "Porthole Viewer" ?? ... From A Distance ... And Seeing The Planet Terra/Earth's Surface Being Rearranged !! ... Like An Energy Wave Or Huge Hand ... And Where This Went ... Mountains Fell & Rose ... Towering Waves Came Onto Land ... Great Earthquakes ... Volcanoes Violently Erupting !! ... The Whole Land Surface Is Completely Changed !! ... Of Which My Friend/Companion Is Leaning On Me For Support ...She Is Very Emotionally
"Shook Up" !! ... To Which I Calm & Sooth Her !! ... As We Watch For Some While The Changes Happen !!

2. Observation From Space ... Seeing A Dark & Cold World ... Terra/Earth ... Suspended/Floating In Space !! ... Not Revolving On It's Axis Or Revolving Around The Sun !! ... It Is Glaciated/Frozen !! ... Seeing Below
To The Surface ... It Is Bitter Cold !! ... Frozen With Ice & Snow !! ... The Air Is Filled With Dust/Dirt Particulates ... From The Many Volcanoes That Erupted & The Upheavals !! ... Any "Trace Light/Energy" Getting Through
Is Reflected Off The Snow & Ice ... Reflected Back Into Space !! ... This I Was Told Is After The First Passage Of Nibiru ... When The Planet Has
Passed By !!

3. Observation From Space ... Seeing The Same Terra/Earth !! ... A Dark
Frozen Glacier Of A Planet ... Now Nibiru Has Rushed On By (The 2nd
Passage On The Way Back To The Dead/Dark Star/Sun & Out Of The Sol System) ... This 2nd Passage "Kick Starts" The Planet Back Into Revolving Again ... Then Resuming It's Orbit !! ... Of Which Most Of The Dust/Dirt/Debris Has Settled ... And What Is Left Is Cleansed Through The "Forces/Energies" & Interactions In It's New Orbit !! ... Terra/Earth Now Has "Sunshine" Again !! ... The Surface Land/Water Areas Have All Changed !! ... The Atmosphere/Shielding Has Been Replaced & Replenished !! ... Most (If Not
All) Of Humankind's Destructiveness Has Been Cleansed Away !! ... *Later I
Am Told That ... "Star Friends" Will Arrive To Help Rebuild The Planet !! ... (Eliminating Any Remainder Of Pollutions/Toxins, Rebuilding Habitats & Environments, Restocking/Replanting Plants, Animals & Life Forms, Energy Systems, Living Systems That Cooperate With Nature & Many Other Things !! ... **Note: Terra/Earth Is Now Of A Different Dimension & Of 4th Density !!

4. Observation From Space ... Looking Down At/On : 3rd Density Terra/Earth (Which Is Of The Dimension That Is Current To This Linear Experience !!) ... Looking At The Planet After Nibiru Has Long Since Passed From The Sol System !! ... (After The 1st & 2nd Passage !!) ...
Terra/Earth's Colors Are Brownish From Above !! ... Not Of A "Lush Loam
Brown" But A Sickly Brown ?? ... Taking A Closer Look Now Closer To The
Surface ... I Am Seeing A Dry Dusty World ... Of Sand/Dirt (But No Soil
!!) ... No Life Of Any Kind !! ... Even To Bacteria Life !! ... My First
Thoughts Were ... This Planet Is Dead !!

I Was Told That This Was From: Ecocide !! ... Humankind Had Destroyed The Life On The Planet (& Themselves !!) ... By Their Not Working With Life & The Lifeforms That Sustain Them !! ... *No Souls/Energy Essences That Need To (Or Wish To) Experience Life In 3rd Density Will Be Coming Back Here ... To Repeat Lessons Needed !! ... As They Would Not Be Able To Live/Survive !! ... They Will Need To Go To Other "3rd Density Worlds" !! ... **The World Is Being Left (For Now !!) As A Reminder To Others ... As An Example (Of The Folly) Of What Can Occur ... When One Tampers With The Very Nature Of Life/Existence !!

**The Previous (4) Visions Were All Together !! ... A Separate One Given
Many Terrestrial Years Previous Is Follows ...

1. Observing The New Area/Dimension Of Space That Terra/Earth Is Moving To !! ... Seeing Not So Much Terra/Earth ... As Much As The Wonders Of The Many Stars, Nebula, Planets ... And So So Many Beautiful Things !! ... In The Distance I See A Glowing Object !! ... I Am Told This Is The Aging Sol (Sun/Star) That Would Be Turning Red, Then Brown & Finally Go Dark !! ... This Phasial Shift Would Not Happen For A Termed: "Long Time" Yet !! ... Until Then There Would Be (2) Suns In This System !! ... As Jupiter Has Disappeared & Had Ignited Into A Blue-White Star !! ... So The System Will
Truly Be Binary !! ... Terra/Earth Will Now Receive More "Light" & More
Radiations !! ... But This Will Be Filtered By The New Atmosphere !! ... So The Light & Heat (During The Day) Will Not Be Intense But Rather Pleasant !! ... With A Twilight Night !! ... Where One Can See The Stars !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1544
United States
02/16/2006 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you - I am Honored that you reposted your valuable information!
Truth2

United States
02/16/2006 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was me!!
ST In BG
User ID: 3609
United States
02/16/2006 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: B.P.Ezar The 1st: User ID: 591

HELLo ST!

Well this controller business does explain why I just happened to be
born in LEO.And have a overwhelming need to be 'in control'no matter what
I'am doing.

**Yes Of Course !!

My soulmate does say I'am very conceited.

**Well Maybe You Are "Proceited" Instead ?? ... Heee Heee Heee !!!

Did you mean control as in a 'supervisor' way or...I'am kind of scared (not) of what this means of who I was.

**Well You Got To Press All Those Fancy Colored Knobs & Buttons !! ... Heee Heee Heee !!!

Being in 'control'can have many meanings,can you please explain a
little more of this revelation to me if you can?

**Well From What I Understand ... You Were Involved In "Security" ... To
Guard & Protect ... And Make Sure That The Experimenters & The Experimentees
Were Protected & Safe !!

This would explain in way of my relations to whom I without a doubt
related to.

**Yes Of Course !!

Why have you been so forth coming with info about me that I have been asking

**Actually We Don't Have An Answer For That Question !! ... We Really Don't
Know Either !! ... Rather Puzzling To Us Too !! ... Heee Hee Heee !!!

THANK YOU!!!?

**You Are Most Welcome !!

Could it be the end is nigh

**Actually The Saying: "The End Is Nigh" Was Originally: "Horsian Language" ... Of Those Of The "Horse Constellation" ... Where They Said ... The End Is Nehhhhh !! ... Hee Hee Heee !!!

so it really does not matter?

**Yes, Maybe ??, No !! ... There !! ... That Is Most Definite !! ... Heee Heee Heee !!!

Much love to you and your tribe spacebrother!

**And To You & Your Tribe My Friend !!

**Blessings Upon Our Mothers & Our Fathers !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
User ID: 3609
United States
02/16/2006 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward (Truth2): User ID: 1544

Thank you - I am Honored that you reposted your valuable information!

**You Are Most Welcome !! ... Thanks For Letting Me Know Of Your "Secret Identity" !! ... Heee Heee Heee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
B.P.Ezar The 1st

United States
03/27/2006 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
1doh1
ODE TO ST

ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!
Truth2

United States
03/27/2006 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well....the good news is that the bulk of ST's info is still here. I think that we were up to page 153...maybe 154. What is missing though is our latest correspondence. Don't know if ST got my last posting though.

Did anyone save any of the last few pages anywhere and are able to repost it?
M in B
User ID: 74209
Germany
03/27/2006 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry... no savings after page 143 :-( damn, I forgot to grab the pages.
ST In BG
User ID: 14862
United States
03/27/2006 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 1544

Well....the good news is that the bulk of ST's info is still here. I
think that we were up to page 153...maybe 154. What is missing though is our latest correspondence. Don't know if ST got my last posting though.

Did anyone save any of the last few pages anywhere and are able to
repost it?

**Well I Have Saved (In Garbled/Unformatted Form In Drafts (Outlook Express) ... Up Through The Postings Of: 3/24/2006: 10:32 P.M. !! ...(Minus Of Course Any Junk Postings That I Dumped Off !!) ... This Was Up Through To The Middle (On Page # 153) !!

**Rats My Friend !!! .... Squeakkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!! ( & A Few Rat Hisses Besides !! .... Hisssssssss !!!) (*Rats Having Rat Fits !!!!) ... I Saw Your Last Posting ... But Wasn't Able To Save It ... For Later Comment !! ... Nor The Posting & Response Back To B.P.Ezar The 1st !! ... (More Hisses
& Squeaks !!!)

**I Think From Now On ... I Will Go With "Safety First" !! ... Continuing To Copy/Paste & Save The Main Thread !! ... (This Time As I Go !!) ... And Also Copy/Paste The Threads/Postings With Threads (Including Looking Up Links !!) And Save These Too !! (Of The Threads I Am Interested In !!) ... Instead Of Just Linking To That Particular Thread !! ... *As Even Though This Was Tragic ... Things Could Have Been Much Worse !! ... So This "Hacking" Is A Strong Reminder To Me ... Not To Throw Caution To The Winds !! ... As One Needs To Assume There Will Be (& Are !!) Individuals Out There ... Who Will Do This Sort Of Thing (For Whatever Reasons !!) ... To Attempt
To Ruin Things For Everyone !!

**May I Also Take The Moment To Give A Big THANK YOU !! ... To Trinity, The
Traveler ... And All Other Persons ... Who Spent Many Sleepless Hours ...
Getting This Forum Up & Back Online !! ... Thank You For Doing Your Best !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Truth2

United States
03/27/2006 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

Quote:

"**Well I Have Saved (In Garbled/Unformatted Form In Drafts (Outlook Express) ... Up Through The Postings Of: 3/24/2006: 10:32 P.M. !!"

Well , garbled is better than nothing. May I ask...how come you don't just copy and paste into a Word Document...do you not have this? It would not come out garbled then. I need to be doing this myself for I, too, believe that this is a warning of taking means to preserve the information...perhaps it's time for hammer, chisel and stone (smile).

Quote:

"I Saw Your Last Posting ... But Wasn't Able To Save It ... For Later Comment !! ..."

Well...let me see if I can recall it...

Hmmm...I was talking about Clues and how they come like "and the next Clue is..."

Hmmm...I mentioned how my friend and I, in the past, when we put our Clues together it tended to expedite both of our Understandings. Btw, this does not happen with others ("Mundanes") for the Understandings aren't there to begin with ...information just tends to get deadended. I know that your information has helped me in many Understandings and I hope that some of the things that I bring to the plate have helped you too.

Hmmm...I mentioned how I had not read the "Lord Of The Rings" either but my friend had brought over a copy of the movie for me to watch 2-3 years ago.

Hmmm...I talked about how when I read your question to the part in my Dream/Vision of the (possibly) ST Conduit's sleeptalking of the "lost wife"..I got the word "searching" (more of a searching than being lost).

Do you need any of the links of my postings that were lost? I'll include this one:

[link to graal.co.uk]

Take Care!!
Qu1ck
User ID: 74170
Russia
03/27/2006 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST In BG

Heh... I'm missing my power here... And warriors...
I'd love to teach some people here good manners and respecting things... >:)

But may be it's even better, for people, that nothig "extra-ordinary" is inteferencing in situation... May be this way they will learn, how deep is s**t they all are living in... :P

It's hard to don't react and just watch... Really hard...

But!.. They were awared, many times, and not yesterday, but a VERY long time ago... So.. It's time to pay for everything you grabbed in z shop! ^^ Hehehe... >:))

Glad to see you back, ST In BG!..

And glad to see you're fine ;D

p.s.
...I'm start missing my 'guide'!... :) Is it really nothing to tell me now? Or may be i missed something? ^^ ;)

Take Care.
Gibil

United States
03/27/2006 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
HELLo ST!

I got bored with B.P. Ezar the 1st.So I chose one of my brothers name. I find his 'story' intresting.He was a son of Anu. Other names he's known by are Nusku and Nunska.Which is the right one? He is supposedly a fire 'god'.He judges the souls of men. And judges 'gods' of those who judged 'badly' or 'unjust'......

There is very little info on him.Do you have any?

LOL,What better avatar than a 'GOD' of early adventure movies than Errol Flynn(spelling?)? I love his movies! Most people my age never even heard of him! My son likes one of his first movies,Captain Blood.

MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND OUR TRIBE!

HAIL REFRESHINGLY COLD FRUITY BEER!
ODE TO ST

ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!

User ID: 74460
United States
03/27/2006 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why? lol respond to that in 4 words or less.
Valdia
User ID: 74812
Trinidad and Tobago
03/28/2006 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST

How many type of Zeta are there?

Thanks
ST In BG
User ID: 1039
United States
03/29/2006 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 1544

ST,

Quote:

"**Well I Have Saved (In Garbled/Unformatted Form In Drafts (Outlook Express) ... Up Through The Postings Of: 3/24/2006: 10:32 P.M. !!"

Well , garbled is better than nothing. May I ask...how come you don't
just copy and paste into a Word Document...do you not have this? It would not come out garbled then. I need to be doing this myself for I, too, believe that this is a warning of taking means to preserve the
information...perhaps it's time for hammer, chisel and stone (smile).

**Indeed ...."Garbled" Is Better Then Nothing !! ... I Had Office XP Suite
Of Programs (Including: Word 2002) On The Computer ... In The Thought
That I Was Going To Spend The Linear Time To Attempt To Learn All The
Programs ... That Hasn't Come About Yet !! ... As These Large Programs
Were Just Taking Up Space On The Harddrive ... & I Was Going To Take The Computer Down ... To Format The Drive & Give It A Through Cleaning ... I Uninstalled Them !! ... Other Things Have Taken Precedence ... Were More
Important ... So The "Drive Cleaning" Has Had To Wait !! ... *As I Have Used
My E-Mail Program To Save Posts To ... & Have Gotten Used To This ... I
Found That I Could Deal With The "Saved To Drafts" Copy Coming Out Garbled & Unformatted ... V.S. Having To Go Through The Hassles Of Messing With Another Program ... Of Which I Would Need To Spend & Dedicate My Energies Just To This !! ... *The Learning Of This Suite Will Occur ... But When I Am Ready For It ... When The Energies Are Focused Mainly On Formatting The Drive, Reinstalling Programs, Downloading Programs, Updating Programs, Ect. !!

**Well I Wouldn't Go So Far As "Chisel & Stone" !! ... Heee Heee Heee !! ...
But You Are (Without Realizing It) On A Similar Path !! ... As The "Ancients" Recorded Information Which They Wanted Preserved In Stones,
Rocks, Crystals, Ect. ... To Which I Am Able To "Read" !! ... Of This In A
Sacred Vision ... I Was Given By An Aged Shawnee Medicine Chief/Man ... The Name: "Talks With Stones" !!

Quote:

"I Saw Your Last Posting ... But Wasn't Able To Save It ... For Later
Comment !! ..."

Well...let me see if I can recall it...

Hmmm...I was talking about Clues and how they come like "and the next
Clue is..."

**Yes Like Puzzle Pieces !!!

Hmmm...I mentioned how my friend and I, in the past, when we put our
Clues together it tended to expedite both of our Understandings.

**Of Course !! ... As You Had Been Involved In Similar Pursuits ... Working Together As A Team (Within A Team ??) ... In Areas Such As This !!

Btw, this does not happen with others ("Mundanes") for the Understandings
aren't there to begin with ... information just tends to get deadened.

**Of Course !! ... And The Reason This Works For You Both Of You ... Is
That You Have A "Bond" With Each Other !!

I know that your
information has helped me in many Understandings and I hope that some of the things that I bring to the plate have helped you too.

**We Are Glad To Share !! ... Yes These Things Have Greatly Helped My Friend
!! ... To Which I Thank You !!

Hmmm...I mentioned how I had not read the "Lord Of The Rings" either
but my friend had brought over a copy of the movie for me to watch 2-3 years
ago.

**Oh I See !!

Hmmm...I talked about how when I read your question to the part in my
Dream/Vision of the (possibly) ST Conduit's sleeptalking of the "lost
wife"..I got the word "searching"
(more of a searching than being lost).

**It Is Most Curious !! ... Most Interesting !!

Do you need any of the links of my postings that were lost? I'll include this one:

**No I Was Checking ... & I Think I Have The Link My Friend !! ... Although I Missed Saving The Post !! ... Rats !!!

[link] [link to graal.co.uk]

Take Care!!

**You Too !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP