Women are worthless ..

Werd
User ID: 873894
United States
02/22/2011 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Women are worthless ..
No they're not... They are good for using... you know, bang em and move on. Honestly, I am done with this relationship shit, I meet a girl, take her out have some fun and then move on. Or, if I don't feel like dealing with conversation and bullshit I will pay a call girl, have some fun and send her packing.

Every relationship I get into always ends up with me being used for money and things. So I came down to the conclusion that, in the end, it's ALL prostitution anyways. I mean, I pick up my "girlfriend" take her out to eat, drinks at a club... I paye for everything and at the end of the night she pays me back by spreading her legs. What's the difference between that and paying some chick to do the same?

Marriage? Ok... I meet a girl and she decides whether I make enough money, look good enough, buy things for her, do a good job in bed, and whether I can "take care of her" or not... in return I decide whether she is fun to be around, sexy and good in bed. If the deal works out, we slap the label of "love" on it and get married... so I ask again: what's the difference between that and paying a girl to have a good time?

I will tell you the difference: At the end of the day I don't have to take her home, I don't have to put up with her bullshit, her mood shifts, her flirting with other men and feeling jealous, her getting angry over what I did or didn't do, her telling me where I can and cannot go. If I feel like getting up tomorrow and going to Rome for a weekend I can just do it because I have no one to answer to... I can choose to do whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want and however the fuck I want. I can be free, my money is my own, and I have nothing to tie me down.

So why get into a relationship? Why get married? Just go out to a club, meet a few girls, choose one and go have fun. Or, consequently, just order up a call girl in whatever particular flavor you feel like having today (Asian, brunette, blond, chubby, skinny, older, younger, etc.) and have your fun without the added bullshit!

Love? Doesn't exist... all love is is conscious blinding of one's self. You close your eyes to the truth (as written above) and just say your in love because that's how you "feel." Take the blinders off, and you will see that it's really just a "moral" form of prostitution.

End of line.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1259200
United States
02/22/2011 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Edit to add: Please, unlike some replies, read this before you reply.

I've been through some experiences the last month that have caused me to take a moment to write this post out. I'm sure some of the things I say will generate a negative response from some. Might generate discussion for others. Might make some stop and think for a moment.

Women are too fat.

Women are too skinny.

Women are too passive.

Women are too dominant.

Women are too submissive.

Women are too controlling.

Women have too many freckles.

Women have skin that isn't soft enough.

Face it, women are worthless.

Women are all these things. I hear them say it every day, over and over and over and over.

Guys, we made them this way! I might not be what we say, but what we do. Everytime we can't take our eyes off of that "hottie with the perfect legs". Every time we stare down the Victoria's Secret when we walk by. Every time we oogle the cute actress on the silver screen. Every time we glance too long at that airbrushed falsehood on the cover of the magazine at the check out line. They see this. They log it. They say to themselves, "That's what men want and if I don't have that then they don't want ME."

I can't really express what I'm trying to convey here, the words are escaping me.

Guys, we need to start showing our appreciation for our "real women".

We need to start taking a moment and letting them all know that we appreciate them inside and out. It's the only way we will stop destroying them.

My personal statement: To all the ladies out there. I apologize on behalf of all men. We've betrayed you. We've hurt you. We've taken away your inner beauty. We've trampled upon your self esteem. I am so sorry for this and I am ashamed before my YHWH.

I might not have done this to you personally, but I am still sorry.

Please, go in peace. I love each and every one of you with my whole heart.
 Quoting: Sir Phydeau

YOUR MAMA!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273761
United States
02/22/2011 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've been through some experiences the last month that have caused me to take a moment to write this post out. I'm sure some of the things I say will generate a negative response from some. Might generate discussion for others. Might make some stop and think for a moment.

Women are too fat.

Women are too skinny.

Women are too passive.

Women are too dominant.

Women are all these things. I hear them say it every day, over and over and over and over.

Guys, we made them this way! I might not be what we say, but what we do. Everytime we can't take our eyes off of that "hottie with the perfect legs". Every time we stare down the Victoria's Secret when we walk by. Every time we oogle the cute actress on the silver screen. Every time we glance too long at that airbrushed falsehood on the cover of the magazine at the check out line. They see this. They log it. They say to themselves, "That's what men want and if I don't have that then they don't want ME."

I can't really express what I'm trying to convey here, the words are escaping me.

We need to start taking a moment and letting them all know that we appreciate them inside and out. It's the only way we will stop destroying them.

My personal statement: To all the ladies out there. I apologize on behalf of all men. We've betrayed you. We've hurt you. We've taken away your inner beauty. We've trampled upon your self esteem. I am so sorry for this and I am ashamed before my YHWH.

U r correct.

My last fellow worshiped my body as is and because he gave me confidence in bed, I couldnt do enough to please.

Men who talk badly to their women about their shape are only screwing themselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1259200
United States
02/22/2011 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
FlipTheMyk1984

User ID: 1274210
Canada
02/22/2011 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
No they're not... They are good for using... you know, bang em and move on. Honestly, I am done with this relationship shit, I meet a girl, take her out have some fun and then move on. Or, if I don't feel like dealing with conversation and bullshit I will pay a call girl, have some fun and send her packing.

Every relationship I get into always ends up with me being used for money and things. So I came down to the conclusion that, in the end, it's ALL prostitution anyways. I mean, I pick up my "girlfriend" take her out to eat, drinks at a club... I paye for everything and at the end of the night she pays me back by spreading her legs. What's the difference between that and paying some chick to do the same?

Marriage? Ok... I meet a girl and she decides whether I make enough money, look good enough, buy things for her, do a good job in bed, and whether I can "take care of her" or not... in return I decide whether she is fun to be around, sexy and good in bed. If the deal works out, we slap the label of "love" on it and get married... so I ask again: what's the difference between that and paying a girl to have a good time?

I will tell you the difference: At the end of the day I don't have to take her home, I don't have to put up with her bullshit, her mood shifts, her flirting with other men and feeling jealous, her getting angry over what I did or didn't do, her telling me where I can and cannot go. If I feel like getting up tomorrow and going to Rome for a weekend I can just do it because I have no one to answer to... I can choose to do whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want and however the fuck I want. I can be free, my money is my own, and I have nothing to tie me down.

So why get into a relationship? Why get married? Just go out to a club, meet a few girls, choose one and go have fun. Or, consequently, just order up a call girl in whatever particular flavor you feel like having today (Asian, brunette, blond, chubby, skinny, older, younger, etc.) and have your fun without the added bullshit!

Love? Doesn't exist... all love is is conscious blinding of one's self. You close your eyes to the truth (as written above) and just say your in love because that's how you "feel." Take the blinders off, and you will see that it's really just a "moral" form of prostitution.

End of line.
 Quoting: Werd 873894

Wow, your a sad individual, you pay for pussy, I get free pussy... haha. fuck the club looking for girls.. fuck that shit, grow the fuck up.
FoxOnTheRun

User ID: 1274749
Poland
02/23/2011 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
^ Winners right there. flush
Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn.

[link to thespaceinyourmind.tumblr.com]
H0NEYBEE

User ID: 39160120
United States
07/11/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Women are too fat.

Women are too skinny.

Women are too passive.

Women are too dominant.

And, I'm lucky to be yours but you gave ME your whole heart. ;) Great post baby!

kiss
"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples." Mother Teresa
America-We represent 5% of the world, yet we represent 25% of the incarcerated world.
We are no longer the "land of the free" we are now the "largest prison nation in the world."
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” Martin Luther King,Jr.
WindyMind

User ID: 1458570
United States
07/11/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Women are too fat.

Women are too skinny.

Women are too passive.

Women are too dominant.

The thread makes it worse, men do not have the power to make women any way, it is time to put women up because they have been put down. This seems like a backass way to harm women, just roll the shit by and let's all look at how sick it is AGAIN. Not to mention the thread will be hit by men who hate women and it will be awful, unless your banning and deleting posts.

To women, vote against all who want to control you and your bodies and don't see you as equal. Vote women in, and don't read any threads with titles like this is note to self.

lkdajlafih:oiowj:916lsdjflefkj:reohkh:
FooledMeOnce

User ID: 28522476
Canada
07/11/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
And, I'm lucky to be yours but you gave ME your whole heart. ;) Great post baby!

kiss
 Quoting: H0NEYBEE

Is he yours? You're very lucky.

I came in here expecting to cut off his balls before I left; the thread title certainly got my attention :lolsauce:

There is too much women hate on these boards, I find it quite disturbing.

Kudos to OP for being man enough to admit that men are in part to blame for our low self esteem and self hate. Some men, at least.

hf

Last Edited by Stoned Goddess on 07/11/2013 12:02 PM
:smokin1:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39531853
United States
07/11/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Women are too fat.

Women are too skinny.

Women are too passive.

Women are too dominant.

kiss

bump & hf all day long
m&m's

User ID: 28219729
United States
07/11/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by m&m's on 07/13/2013 06:18 PM
Sir Phydeau  (OP)

User ID: 22271457
United States
07/11/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thread makes it worse, men do not have the power to make women any way, it is time to put women up because they have been put down. This seems like a backass way to harm women, just roll the shit by and let's all look at how sick it is AGAIN. Not to mention the thread will be hit by men who hate women and it will be awful, unless your banning and deleting posts.

To women, vote against all who want to control you and your bodies and don't see you as equal. Vote women in, and don't read any threads with titles like this is note to self.

Quoting: WindyMind

This is a three year old thread.

Not sure how you can somehow imply I was harming women by having an epiphany of conscience and trying to share what I thought was a nice sentiment with others.

Jesus, bitter much? Even nice commentary from a man now is "backhanded" hate?

Good lord, female gender supremacists truly are insane.

Last Edited by Sir Phydeau on 07/11/2013 12:50 PM
"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?" — John M. Keynes
"The way to see by [blind] faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Real men keep Torah.
Knighted into the Army of Yahuwah on 10-9-10.

Dear disaffected Democrats: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our social tolerance delightful. However in exchange for this, you're going to have to find a way to be ok with people keeping their guns and more of their money.

Dear disaffected Republicans: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our small government economic policies to your liking. However in exchange you will have to find a way to be ok with "the gays" getting married.

Snacks are on the table, help yourself. Please introduce yourself to someone on "the other side", you might be astonished just how much you actually have in common.
H0NEYBEE

United States
07/11/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

kiss

Is he yours? You're very lucky.

I came in here expecting to cut off his balls before I left; the thread title certainly got my attention :lolsauce:

There is too much women hate on these boards, I find it quite disturbing.

Kudos to OP for being man enough to admit that men are in part to blame for our low self esteem and self hate. Some men, at least.

hf
 Quoting: FooledMeOnce

Yes, he is mine and I am lucky. Please, no cutting off his balls...for my sake...lol..;)

ohyeah
"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples." Mother Teresa
America-We represent 5% of the world, yet we represent 25% of the incarcerated world.
We are no longer the "land of the free" we are now the "largest prison nation in the world."
*HAARP Lady*

User ID: 41238254
United States
07/11/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Women are too fat.

Women are too skinny.

Women are too passive.

Women are too dominant.

WOW! Great post! (if people would just READ it!) Dang - lots of ignorant people that peruse the forums these days - they read the title (which was to be eye-catching as it was for me) and then don't read the post!

It took a real "MAN" to write this post - but I'm going to flip it around - because we women need to appreciate the men out there who DO treat us right - who open the doors at a grocery store or let us enter a door ahead of them at Walmart, etc! These men are the "unsung" heroes of today - who still show kindness, respect and show the gentlemanly ways of a more simple era.

I love you right back!

hf
Don't get mad - Get a Pepsi!
H0NEYBEE

United States
07/11/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Women are too fat.

Women are too skinny.

Women are too passive.

Women are too dominant.

lkdajlafih:oiowj:916lsdjflefkj:reohkh:
 Quoting: WindyMind

I brought this post back to life. He wrote this three years ago, before I met him. I'm a new member so I only just now had the chance to comment on it. He is not responsible for how other men act, he is responsible only for himself.

He has enough character to write something like this and still be extremely supportive and encouraging of the work that I do. I'm an advocate against injustice in the judicial system. I work with, and speak before state legislatures on reforming outdated laws and creating new laws that will look into our present system. I've been on political talk shows and have several websites. I expose corruption. It takes a strong man to be with someone like me, and yet at the same time he has a side that is like this also. I consider myself lucky.

You should be ashamed of yourself for making such a judgmental post while proclaiming to be looking out for us women...telling us who to vote for and "don't read any threads with titles like this note to self"....naughty

Last Edited by H0NEYBEE on 07/11/2013 01:12 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35149860
United Kingdom
07/11/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sir Phydeau  (OP)

User ID: 22271457
United States
07/11/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35149860

That video always cracks me up! :D
"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?" — John M. Keynes
"The way to see by [blind] faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Real men keep Torah.
Knighted into the Army of Yahuwah on 10-9-10.

Dear disaffected Democrats: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our social tolerance delightful. However in exchange for this, you're going to have to find a way to be ok with people keeping their guns and more of their money.

Dear disaffected Republicans: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our small government economic policies to your liking. However in exchange you will have to find a way to be ok with "the gays" getting married.

Snacks are on the table, help yourself. Please introduce yourself to someone on "the other side", you might be astonished just how much you actually have in common.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9687324
United States
07/11/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Women are too fat.

Women are too skinny.

Women are too passive.

Women are too dominant.

I truly appreciate your post and wish there were more men in the world like yourself. For all you men who are replying negatively to this post are beyond unintelligent. Sorry to break it to you uneducated morans.. MEN ARE NOT ANIMALS NOR HAVE ANIMAL-LIKE TRAITS. YOU ARE USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO BE WHORES! REAL men respect women and themselves.

GLP