Re: Eternal Life --> NOW <-- Scrolling B4 Your Eyes !!! ----> click here <----
John 8:58

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM."
 Quoting: Once4All

I AM

note the present tense..

A continual existence..eternity
 Quoting: wildhoney

Which is interesting, because since the LORD is the I AM, He is as much right now as He is before He created the universe.
It gets hard not to judge, until I look in the mirror.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264088
United States
06/12/2011 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Jesus Said:

I AM The Way, The Truth, and The Life

no one comes to The Father except through Me.

Amen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1383049
Canada
06/12/2011 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mention of matter in this "context" has to do with thought processes...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1295380

Ok, but your thoughts are made out of matter, just as your brain is and the synaptic nerves have electrical impulses flowing through them is all matter, a manifestation of energy, which is from God. The very intellect that you are speaking of comes from God, and so some men are likes Gods... but those that are not guided by the intellect have fallen below them selves into an animal state.

Everything of course is electrical impulses - and of course my thoughts are matter in motion...

The point I am trying to get across on this thread is the issue of the one god - especially the christian point of view - one god, one son... There may be, and most likely is a prime source where all the energy is emanating from...

The bible makes the ridiculous claim - it is the word of god - when in fact there are many so-called gods, I prefer the term Higher Self/Soul, manipulating energy in this galaxy...

The galaxy game designers are prime manipulators of universal energy, and have produced this experiential learning ground...
Our own individual Higher Self, is also a manipulator of energy when it comes to animating our body...

However religious followers, are under the influence of other Higher Self's, ancient game players, who have placed a giant control paradigm on this planet...

Religious people who preach, think they are doing good, and do not see the harm in trying to so-called save others...When in fact they are performing a major transgression, by putting blocks in the way of a person searching for they are, and escape this paradigm once and for all...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295380
United States
06/12/2011 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

I AM

note the present tense..

Which is interesting, because since the LORD is the I AM, He is as much right now as He is before He created the universe.
 Quoting: OMNI-TARD

I AM... everything.

I AM THAT... Consciousness

I AM... THAT..... I AM

I AM EVERYTHING
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/12/2011 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

All jacked up on bible coffee - eh...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1383049

No the Holy Spirit! You wouldn't understand, not that you could not, you refuse...it is after all FREE FREE FREE!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1371470

The drug pusher - gives you your first dose for FREE as well!!!

blasphemy and the unforgiveable sin all wrapped up in one.

comparing the Holy Spirit to a drug pusher....

I shudder for your soul
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Dear - you do not have a clue, what your "Soul" is!!!
Starbug

User ID: 1254734
United States
06/12/2011 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody
wants
to
believe
more
than
me
but,
let's
face
facts
nothing
about
religion
can
be
proven-period!
Pray-and
if
you're
truly-honest
any
positive-outcome
is
pure
coincidence.
Call
on
G-d
to
appear-or-be-there-for-you......nothing!
I'm
not
saying
G-d
isn't-there,
I'm-just
saying
religion
has
it-ALL
wrong.
You're
better-off
trusting-believing
your
innate-internal
compass.....(good/bad)
in
regards
to
living
the
right-way!
Not
religion/Bibles,etc.

iStarbug

So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

Monty Python - Galaxy Song
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mention of matter in this "context" has to do with thought processes...

Ok, but your thoughts are made out of matter, just as your brain is and the synaptic nerves have electrical impulses flowing through them is all matter, a manifestation of energy, which is from God. The very intellect that you are speaking of comes from God, and so some men are likes Gods... but those that are not guided by the intellect have fallen below them selves into an animal state.

Everything of course is electrical impulses - and of course my thoughts are matter in motion...

The point I am trying to get across on this thread is the issue of the one god - especially the christian point of view - one god, one son... There may be, and most likely is a prime source where all the energy is emanating from...

The bible makes the ridiculous claim - it is the word of god - when in fact there are many so-called gods, I prefer the term Higher Self/Soul, manipulating energy in this galaxy...

The galaxy game designers are prime manipulators of universal energy, and have produced this experiential learning ground...
Our own individual Higher Self, is also a manipulator of energy when it comes to animating our body...

However religious followers, are under the influence of other Higher Self's, ancient game players, who have placed a giant control paradigm on this planet...

Religious people who preach, think they are doing good, and do not see the harm in trying to so-called save others...When in fact they are performing a major transgression, by putting blocks in the way of a person searching for they are, and escape this paradigm once and for all...

The moment that you 'think' you know the truth is the moment when it is just illusion, because thoughts are only illusion. I don't know anything at all, I don't claim to know the truth of anything, I don't tell you to accept anything I am saying but to discern with your own consciousness the difference between the truth and illusion. Because after all truth is only the absence of illusion.

All we can do on this earth is live our truth, and hope that others may see this truth and begin to follow the truth them selves. If they are lost in religious cults then that may be there life lesson to learn in this incarnation. I can only help those that are willing to listen. For we were all promised that 'one day' we would return back to god, some sooner than others, some later than others but we will all eventually return.

I cannot hate on another religion, because my feeling of hate will just breed more hate, which is why religions have killed millions of people for 100 and thousands of years. The answer is love not hate. If I love others, then I have the answer.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/12/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

No the Holy Spirit! You wouldn't understand, not that you could not, you refuse...it is after all FREE FREE FREE!

The drug pusher - gives you your first dose for FREE as well!!!

blasphemy and the unforgiveable sin all wrapped up in one.

comparing the Holy Spirit to a drug pusher....

I shudder for your soul

Dear - you do not have a clue, what your "Soul" is!!!

Btw - Drug dealer is a very appropriate term - when talking about the beings behind your religion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
06/12/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed. What great mystery does not have its share of twists and turns and surprises!

But to whom are they surprises?

Certainly not to the author. lol!

peace,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194370

You and I, as incarnations cannot share the same perspective as our Higher Self's...

But there is No one author, as to how things play out...

There are galaxy game designers, who have provided the tools, but how these tools are used is up to each INDIVIDUAL HIGHER SELF...

Thanks for your reply.

To me, what is more important than knowledge (which is sure to be, at present, incomplete at best and inaccurate at worst) is that I have found rest in my soul.

That whatever things may be, I can simply have trust and confidence in Him. Trust in The Father and in The Son. Trust in the gift and the promise.

I cannot speak from an authoritative perspective, as many do. But I do speak from a personal experience of such things in my life. I am sure you would not deny your own experiences, particularly if they have been positive and fulfilling.

So I stay with what works. For me, it is powerful and experiential and lasting. I thanks The Father and The Son for such things.

I hope you find the things which work for you. That you may have experiences which leave you satisfied and fulfilled and content.

peace,

I'll leave you with this;

Your body is your enemy, for it is a genetically altered vehicle, loaded with DNA command structures, operating on you...

The constant babble in your mind is the result of this structure...The genetic scientist's who did this, knew what they were doing...

Setting up an internal conflict - then suggesting to you it is an internal battle between satan and god, due to your fallen nature...A battle you cannot win, is a VERY clever way to control the population of this planet, don't you think...

You cannot get any peace, unless you accept the fact you are fallen, and need a savior, then you have peace...Works very well on the majority of the population, because you are not aware of what has been done to the bodies on this planet...

The goal has been to dis-empower you...

The search for your OWN HIGHER SELF will re-empoyer you...This is what religion keeps you away from with talk of satan, devil, demons, fallen angels, etc.

Thanks for your reply neighbor.

You have spent a considerable amount of time on this thread promoting the idea of self, while others have spent time promoting Jesus.

I am convinced in my mind Jesus Christ is worthy. I am content to promote not myself, but him.

So we all promote the things we see as beneficial to the soul. For you, it is self. For me it is Jesus.

Let every man be convinced in his own mind who is worthy of promotion.

peace to you,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1425497
United States
06/12/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody
wants
to
believe
more
than
me
but,
let's
face
facts
nothing
about
religion
can
be
proven-period!
Pray-and
if
you're
truly-honest
any
positive-outcome
is
pure
coincidence.
Call
on
G-d
to
I'm
not
saying
G-d
isn't-there,
I'm-just
saying
religion
has
it-ALL
wrong.
You're
better-off
trusting-believing
your
innate-internal
compass.....(good/bad)
in
regards
to
living
the
right-way!
Not
religion/Bibles,etc.

Quoting: Starbug

Of course 'religion' has it wrong. Study the words and deeds of The Great I AM the Lord Jesus. The more you study the more you will admire. He truly existed and meant what He said and said what He meant.

God bless!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody
wants
to
believe
more
than
me
but,
let's
face
facts
nothing
about
religion
can
be
proven-period!
Pray-and
if
you're
truly-honest
any
positive-outcome
is
pure
coincidence.
Call
on
G-d
to
I'm
not
saying
G-d
isn't-there,
I'm-just
saying
religion
has
it-ALL
wrong.
You're
better-off
trusting-believing
your
innate-internal
compass.....(good/bad)
in
regards
to
living
the
right-way!
Not
religion/Bibles,etc.

Quoting: Starbug

Of course 'religion' has it wrong. Study the words and deeds of The Great I AM the Lord Jesus. The more you study the more you will admire. He truly existed and meant what He said and said what He meant.

God bless!

I believe in the Christ, I know he existed, and I know what he did for this world. But I do not believe in the blasphemous re translated catholic bible, that has been re-translated by so many religious fanatics that most of its meaning has been lost because they have changed it to the things they believe, not what YESHUA originally said. His name is YESHUA, not Jesus...
GLP Angel

User ID: 1004282
United States

Report Abusive Post
Awww what happened, I scared off all the Bible followers. Here's me being pridful, karmas probably going to get me back for this one but.... what you couldn't answer my questions or statements? Afraid everything you have believed in is a lie, the truth hurts? Speak to me, I want to show you the light, and save you from your bondage just as Archangel Michael said.

Oh yes Sensei your power is like wilted flower in heavy rain. Can't stand up for yourself?!

I am at the mercy of a mighty and powerful God, just a humble flower trying to live my life.

u2efineflower ...with your roots in a firm foundation and you're blooming with the love of the Lord!

smile_kisshf
But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post

You and I, as incarnations cannot share the same perspective as our Higher Self's...

There are galaxy game designers, who have provided the tools, but how these tools are used is up to each INDIVIDUAL HIGHER SELF...

Thanks for your reply.

To me, what is more important than knowledge (which is sure to be, at present, incomplete at best and inaccurate at worst) is that I have found rest in my soul.

That whatever things may be, I can simply have trust and confidence in Him. Trust in The Father and in The Son. Trust in the gift and the promise.

I cannot speak from an authoritative perspective, as many do. But I do speak from a personal experience of such things in my life. I am sure you would not deny your own experiences, particularly if they have been positive and fulfilling.

So I stay with what works. For me, it is powerful and experiential and lasting. I thanks The Father and The Son for such things.

I hope you find the things which work for you. That you may have experiences which leave you satisfied and fulfilled and content.

peace,

Your body is your enemy, for it is a genetically altered vehicle, loaded with DNA command structures, operating on you...

The constant babble in your mind is the result of this structure...The genetic scientist's who did this, knew what they were doing...

Setting up an internal conflict - then suggesting to you it is an internal battle between satan and god, due to your fallen nature...A battle you cannot win, is a VERY clever way to control the population of this planet, don't you think...

You cannot get any peace, unless you accept the fact you are fallen, and need a savior, then you have peace...Works very well on the majority of the population, because you are not aware of what has been done to the bodies on this planet...

The search for your OWN HIGHER SELF will re-empoyer you...This is what religion keeps you away from with talk of satan, devil, demons, fallen angels, etc.

You have spent a considerable amount of time on this thread promoting the idea of self, while others have spent time promoting Jesus.

I am convinced in my mind Jesus Christ is worthy. I am content to promote not myself, but him.

So we all promote the things we see as beneficial to the soul. For you, it is self. For me it is Jesus.

peace to you,

You're right - I have spent way too much time on this thread, time to call it a night...
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're right - I have spent way too much time on this thread, time to call it a night...

Have a nice evening then.

peace,
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for your reply.

peace,

peace to you,

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Wisdom? You mean the stuff which is foolishness to men?

As it is written; We are fools for Christs sake.

To which I say... Gladly!

Have a great evening neighbor.

Blessing of peace to you and all.
Haha TolD ya so

User ID: 1423340
United States
06/12/2011 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you're too blind to see all the proof before you I assure you there is much more to come by my own hand, for all to see.
Tired of all these damn christians, muslims, jews, the church of this and the church of that. I fart in your general direction.

Brian the Lion the Onion of France aka The Anti Christ, Lucifer
Merlin The White Necromancer
Paolin
The Evil One - King Solomon
RaHolDon MeTeTron HoPe
JETT
King Of Atlantis
Last of The Fallen
Zeus of Olympus
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I so long for his return, when all men will know true wisdom in the fullness of his Glory and truth.

May he come quickly!

God bless you all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I so long for his return, when all men will know true wisdom in the fullness of his Glory and truth.

May he come quickly!

God bless you all.

hf
GLP Angel

User ID: 1004282
United States
06/12/2011 09:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
There is nothing that "fills my skies" like the love I have for Jesus Christ and the hope I have for His promises to us. sunhugsgrouphug

Last Edited by GLP Angel on 06/12/2011 09:29 PM
But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1425863
Brazil
06/12/2011 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for eternal life.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is nothing that "fills my skies" like the love I have for Jesus Christ and the hope I have for His promises to us. sunhugsgrouphug
 Quoting: GLP Angel

We love you Jesus!

red_heart
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I AM

note the present tense..

Quoting: OMNI-TARD

Amen!

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for eternal life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1425863

bump

cool2cool2cool2
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Wisdom? You mean the stuff which is foolishness to men?

As it is written; We are fools for Christs sake.

To which I say... Gladly!

Have a great evening neighbor.

Blessing of peace to you and all.

hfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who in their right mind would promote a man who walked the earth 2000 years ago?

Who in their right mind would promote scripture which clearly goes against the very nature of man and society?

Who would desire such things?

UNLESS there were such a change in that man that he deemed it worth while.

IMHO, Scripture is not revelation to The Holy Spirit. On the contrary, it is confirmation of the presence of a new creation. One born not of human hands, but of God.

Men laugh. Heck I would too. I did in my youth. Laughed at those which brought me the gospel message.

And then one day I felt the power and the presence of The Living God. And it is undeniable.

There is a reason Christianity is still around today. It is truth. A power which cannot be quenched by anything formed against it. The power of the true God and his Christ.

Hallelujah!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294496
Canada
06/12/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who in their right mind would promote a man who walked the earth 2000 years ago?

Who in their right mind would promote scripture which clearly goes against the very nature of man and society?

Who would desire such things?

UNLESS there were such a change in that man that he deemed it worth while.

IMHO, Scripture is not revelation to The Holy Spirit. On the contrary, it is confirmation of the presence of a new creation. One born not of human hands, but of God.

Men laugh. Heck I would too. I did in my youth. Laughed at those which brought me the gospel message.

And then one day I felt the power and the presence of The Living God. And it is undeniable.

There is a reason Christianity is still around today. It is truth. A power which cannot be quenched by anything formed against it. The power of the true God and his Christ.

Hallelujah!

+1
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
People say there is much deception and corruption within Christianity today.

I say, Without DOUBT. And it was foretold in scripture also.

And of course, who trys to conterfiet a 3 dollar bill?

NO ONE. Why?

Who would buy it?

But a good forgery is flattery to the truth.

No one will look twice at a 3 dollar bill. But print up twenties, change the lettering just a bit, and lots of people will trade those bills before they are found to be useless.

So what do we see today. People are waking up to realize they have been trading counterfiet twenties. They have twenties in their pocket, but it is not buying them peace or hope or comfort in am increasingly unstable world. Fear and doubt and uncertainty rule the day.

God will turn everything in this world upside down and test a mans faith.

He will refine a man and all those counterfiet twenties will be burned in the fire.

Leaving a man without forgeries. Then God will fill that mans pockets with real riches and treasures which will not be burned up.

Praise God.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is our bridge to the Father.

hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Not a bridge - a trap...

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 14:27

NOPE....doesn't look like a 'trap' to me....

The Truth will set you FREE !!!

hf
Peteron
User ID: 1323451
United States
06/13/2011 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do so many think they are divine? Here is why:

Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden.?'"

And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; but the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God said, 'You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.'"

Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and YOU WILL BE LIKE GOD (emphasis added), knowing good and evil.

Genesis 3, verses 1-5

Those thinking they are god have been deceived by Satan, who himself longed to be equal to God.

GLP