Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,348 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 864,711
Pageviews Today: 1,142,398Threads Today: 278Posts Today: 4,289
09:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Brighteyes19
User ID: 15029106
United States
04/25/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
Good morning and GOD BLESS brothers and sisters! SPREAD THE LOVE, GOOD NEWS/TRUTH, & THE WAY! Yeshua, Michael & I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14237283
Canada
04/25/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Adoniah

No, praying and opening to read your Bible is NOT evil.

Going on your logic, being baptized by the Holy Spirit, listening to His voice, and even praying is evil also.

When it comes to the Almighty and His Word, there is no evil.

Come on.......use discernment here.

When you start to attach evil connotations to Holy things such as prayer and the Bible, you are walking away from the Holy Spirit. Think about it.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

I feel very strongly about this.

Asking a question and opening up a book to get the answer is divination. As soon as I ran across this definition I knew for sure that I have been in error.

Here, I found some videos that show the Bible can be used for unholy purposes.

Before being so quick to accuse me of walking away from the Holy Spirit, just sit with it awhile.

I just watched a few seconds of the first video you posted and turned it off immediately....

it is from the pits of hell!

I don't think I've EVER SAID THAT BEFORE HERE ON GLP!!!

SO TAKE THAT AS A WARNING!!!

What he says about the BIBLE and SCRIPTURES is the BIGGEST LIE the devil can make....

ARE YOU LISTENING????

THE BIGGEST!!!

PURE HERESY!!!!

THE BIBLE IS THE NUMBER ONE ARSENAL THAT CHRISTIANS HAVE IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

THE WORD IS THE POWER OF GOD.

That video it total failure and that poor man is a servant of the FATHER OF LIES.

Sorry, to have to be so strong on the subject....

but I WILL DEFEND THE WORD OF GOD WITH MY LIFE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14983447
Italy
04/25/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Going on your logic, being baptized by the Holy Spirit, listening to His voice, and even praying is evil also.

When you start to attach evil connotations to Holy things such as prayer and the Bible, you are walking away from the Holy Spirit. Think about it.

Asking a question and opening up a book to get the answer is divination. As soon as I ran across this definition I knew for sure that I have been in error.

Before being so quick to accuse me of walking away from the Holy Spirit, just sit with it awhile.

I just watched a few seconds of the first video you posted and turned it off immediately....

What he says about the BIBLE and SCRIPTURES is the BIGGEST LIE the devil can make....

ARE YOU LISTENING????

THE BIGGEST!!!

PURE HERESY!!!!

That video it total failure and that poor man is a servant of the FATHER OF LIES.

Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Admittedly, I somehow missed before what he said at 2:41. I do not agree with that. If I could do it again I would choose a different video as an example.

The whole point I was trying to make with that video, is that some churches twist doctrine, or take things out of context.

Thanks for pointing out the video and making me watch it again carefully. I want everyone to know that I hold the Holy Bible in highest esteem and believe in reading it in context.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/25/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

ARE YOU LISTENING????

THE BIGGEST!!!

PURE HERESY!!!!

Admittedly, I somehow missed before what he said at 2:41. I do not agree with that. If I could do it again I would choose a different video as an example.

The whole point I was trying to make with that video, is that some churches twist doctrine, or take things out of context.

Thanks for pointing out the video and making me watch it again carefully. I want everyone to know that I hold the Holy Bible in highest esteem and believe in reading it in context.

sorry to respond so strongly.....but it definately 'HIT' a nerve!!

peace,
ag

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13691415
United States
04/25/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is addressed to Lisa, Adoniah, and Patch in particular.

This thread is a forum for us Christians to both fellowship and discuss Christianity related topics. We do not all have to agree on everything here- other than the fact that Jesus Christ is Lord and savior. I am not saying that any of you (other than Mary lol) are attacking, or accusing one another here, but please try to keep this in mind. We are all entitled to form our own interpretations on the information that is posted here. Our opinions are just that, opinions, and only the Lord knows what is truth, and what is false. We are adults here, and we all have been around the block enough to know that none of us has all the answers. There is no one among us (other than Christ) who can say with absolute certainty that our opinion is the truth. We should all be allowed to express our thoughts without expecting others to agree or disagree here. One day we shall all have the answers we are searching for, but until then let us remember that we are all brothers and sisters in the Lord, and above all, we need to recognize our differences of opinons and love one another regardless.

Please Lisa, don't stop posting on this thread b/c you feel you have been attacked. I'm the OP here and I have been attacked on numerous occasions lol. There isn't any of us who are going to agree 100 percent on anything- thats just the way life is.... But I really respect everyones opinions.

Adoniah and Lisa, show us the light that is within you both, and agree to disagree. Yes, its time for both of you to kiss and make up.

I love you both!!!

grouphug

blwkss
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
04/25/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
:fgr1:
Good Morning, TWhi

:fic4:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14983447
Italy
04/25/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
blwkss

Here is a delightful video (not just harp music but a nice little commentary.)

KoFFee_

United States
04/25/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_

United States
04/25/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/25/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
blwkss

Here is a delightful video (not just harp music but a nice little commentary.)

Awesome!!!

I loved that video.

Yes, Jesus is coming soon, very soon!

:winner01:
KoFFee_

United States
04/25/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Last Video...hf

Quoting: John3:16Me

My emotions after viewing your video:
hi :scbt: :luv2: hugs ura :sho1: :rps:

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/25/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning, TWhi

Quoting: KoFFee_

Good Morning, Coffee hf

Yes, I know Jesus loves me, but I think you're His favorite flower

hugs
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/25/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

KoFFee_

United States
04/25/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning, TWhi

Good Morning, Coffee hf

Yes, I know Jesus loves me, but I think you're His favorite flower

hugs
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Always happy to see you here, my friend.

Work awaits me, but I'll be back later.
:luv2:
Acts 10:34-5 So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

:jli:

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/25/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Last Video...hf

^^these^^^

clappa blwkss
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/25/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for posting this vid... this is a must watch, especially now!

DO NOT LET THE ENEMY WIN!!!

:bless95:

:book31:
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/25/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, we do not have to agree with everything, or everyone that post here. We do, however, must agree to love each other here!

Don't tell anybody, but I don't even agree with myself sometimes chuckle

grouphug

:cool47:
McGuyver

User ID: 1586623
United States
04/25/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for posting this vid... this is a must watch, especially now!

DO NOT LET THE ENEMY WIN!!!

:bless95:

:book31:

I agree.How easy it is for me to point the finger out,when the correction that I need is in the opposite direction.
There go I except for the grace of God.
McGuyver

United States
04/25/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, we do not have to agree with everything, or everyone that post here. We do, however, must agree to love each other here!

grouphug

Good Day My Friend...I have the same problem.My fight against evil is the pride,vanity,lust,greed,gluttony,envy,wrath,etc,that this world wants me to participate in,and my only defense is JESUS.When my thoughts are not on JESUS,I am open to the temptations of the ways of this world.If I can find the ability to constantly point the finger in and keep my thoughts on JESUS,only then,can I find protection from these things that satan would have well up in me.I am in need of constant correction and protection from these things,for I can only effect a change in someone, by them seeing a change in me.May GOD Bless You All.

Last Edited by McGuyver on 04/25/2012 11:57 AM
McGuyver

United States
04/25/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
There Go I,Except For The Grace Of GOD
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/25/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

grouphug

Good Day My Friend...I have the same problem.My fight against evil is the pride,vanity,lust,greed,gluttony,envy,wrath,etc,that this world wants me to participate in,and my only defense is JESUS.When my thoughts are not on JESUS,I am open to the temptations of the ways of this world.If I can find the ability to constantly point the finger in and keep my thoughts on JESUS,only then,can I find protection from these things that satan would have well up in me.I am in need of constant correction and protection from these things,for I can only effect a change in someone, by them seeing a change in me.May GOD Bless You All.
 Quoting: McGuyver

Good day too you, my brother!

If we fail Christ, which we certainly do, how can we not fail one another? The answer to that question of course, is we do fail one another on a regular bases. The one thing we can do though, is love each other regardless, as Christ loves us. For as long as we remain in this flesh, we will continue to fail, but love covers a multitude of sin. PTL!

:peace37:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14215256
United States
04/25/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Last Video...hf

^^these^^^

clappa blwkss

Thank you for watching...it wasn't easy to put together hf

It's hard to sum up your life in just a five minute video lol but it has been done!

LOVE & BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH & EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM!!

red_heart grouphug red_heart

Let's not take our eyes off the skies! KEEP LOOKING UP!!
KoFFee_

United States
04/25/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sheesh! Just came home and thought I'd check out what's going on here and read a few threads.

I don't know, I'm starting to think that GLP should stand for Goofy, Looney People!

Last Edited by KoFFee_ on 04/25/2012 04:46 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/25/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sheesh! Just came home and thought I'd check out what's going on here and read a few threads.

I don't know, I'm starting to think that GLP should stand for Goofy, Looney People!

:cool11:

hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/26/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll post in the morning...yawnhf

Watched the video. Thank you for posting. :)

hf
 Quoting: CarrieRosie

You're welcome Sister! Thank you for watching hf

For those that didn't watch, I dreamt of Texas and Las Vegas, the latter pertaining to Dr. Owuor's prophecy about coming floods.

This woman just posted a message about the New Madrid fault line!

SEE YOU LATER IN THE DAY EVERYONE grouphug

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/26/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is everybody?

hiding2
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/26/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is everybody?

hiding2

hi sister....

yea, it is a quiet day around here!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/26/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is everybody?

hiding2

hi sister....

yea, it is a quiet day around here!!

hf

I'm wondering if it's the video above that drove everyone away...hope not sigh

It seems at this point, there needs to be a coin with THREE sides to flip and see which part of the country's going first tdown

Well, I can only sound the alarm...!
daughter in NYC

User ID: 9116319
United States
04/26/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is addressed to Lisa, Adoniah, and Patch in particular.

This thread is a forum for us Christians to both fellowship and discuss Christianity related topics. We do not all have to agree on everything here- other than the fact that Jesus Christ is Lord and savior. I am not saying that any of you (other than Mary lol) are attacking, or accusing one another here, but please try to keep this in mind. We are all entitled to form our own interpretations on the information that is posted here. Our opinions are just that, opinions, and only the Lord knows what is truth, and what is false. We are adults here, and we all have been around the block enough to know that none of us has all the answers. There is no one among us (other than Christ) who can say with absolute certainty that our opinion is the truth. We should all be allowed to express our thoughts without expecting others to agree or disagree here. One day we shall all have the answers we are searching for, but until then let us remember that we are all brothers and sisters in the Lord, and above all, we need to recognize our differences of opinons and love one another regardless.

Please Lisa, don't stop posting on this thread b/c you feel you have been attacked. I'm the OP here and I have been attacked on numerous occasions lol. There isn't any of us who are going to agree 100 percent on anything- thats just the way life is.... But I really respect everyones opinions.

Adoniah and Lisa, show us the light that is within you both, and agree to disagree. Yes, its time for both of you to kiss and make up.

I love you both!!!

grouphug

blwkss

Thanks TW,

You are very wise indeed. I love this thread because it is a breath of fresh air and a comfort to me. I love you all and pray for the Peace of Christ over allhf/
daughter in NYC
KoFFee_

United States
04/26/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey TW--fst

Love you, my friend

GLP