>>>>Sustainable Living PLUS Canning and Dehydrating Food<<<<

Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
02/27/2012 03:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: >>>>Sustainable Living PLUS Canning and Dehydrating Food<<<<
I'll be changing buses in your neighborhood, just don't have the times yet.

Buddy would be thrilled to have a partner in crime! Any little dog I get will be inside, though. And, NO, I didn't win anything. We got set something like 7 times between us, but nope! One of my friends did win, though. She always does. I used to win all the time, but we haven't been in about a year. We had a good time visiting with everyone, though. That and the required grumbling when you lose!LOL
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
02/27/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Buddy would be thrilled to have a partner in crime! Any little dog I get will be inside, though. And, NO, I didn't win anything. We got set something like 7 times between us, but nope! One of my friends did win, though. She always does. I used to win all the time, but we haven't been in about a year. We had a good time visiting with everyone, though. That and the required grumbling when you lose!LOL
 Quoting: Texan Buckeye

If you run into any problems in the STL, know you have some help here if needed!
Nine's

User ID: 11236738
United States
02/27/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL. That's easy to imagine TB. If I didn't feel pretty sure no one was going to claim him, I wouldn't be complaining about him. He is a loving little guy. His little tail is always wagging.

Training him seems to be a lot like herding cats. He's either not a fast learner or he's smart enough to play dumb. LOL. Think he's playing dumb because when he ignores me, then he charms me. Little tail speeds up, he pushes into me with sad looking eyes, and wants to snuggle. Odd coincidence that, huh?
Texan Buckeye

United States
02/27/2012 03:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Mama. It should be ok. It's not a bad station, but I've never gone out the front door!LOL I really don't like going through Chicago and I've lived there. I hope I can avoid Indie, too. I have to talk to hubs tonight about it. The morning bus leaves about 8 am and that's when son's class starts...30 miles away!
Texan Buckeye

United States
02/27/2012 03:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oh...He's REALLY GOOD!!! He's playing you, Nine's!! Activate ALL of your mommy senses, you'll need them!
Nine's

United States
02/27/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you run into any problems in the STL, know you have some help here if needed!
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

AWWWWW. How nice! Kissyblow

Time to do my juggling act again. You guys have a great day!
Nine's

United States
02/27/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh...He's REALLY GOOD!!! He's playing you, Nine's!! Activate ALL of your mommy senses, you'll need them!

LOL! Thanks TB. Kinda thought that's what he was doing. 8)
MamaHasAwakened

United States
02/27/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Mama. It should be ok. It's not a bad station, but I've never gone out the front door!LOL I really don't like going through Chicago and I've lived there. I hope I can avoid Indie, too. I have to talk to hubs tonight about it. The morning bus leaves about 8 am and that's when son's class starts...30 miles away!

Is that the station down town? Yeah.....if it is...

Do not go out the front door if it is dark.

Seriously!
Texan Buckeye

United States
02/27/2012 04:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
I know, Mama. Really. Most stations are that way. They have a little place in the back with picnic tables to sit and have a smoke or wait. I've never been there very long, though. Usually long enough to grab a cig, do the personal stuff and get in line for the connection. About an hour usually. The thing I like about the bus is, they know the stations are in bad neighborhoods and they do the very best they can to keep it safe. I've been riding for, I was going to say years, but it's really decades now! I'M OLD!!!! Yick!!!!
MamaHasAwakened

United States
02/27/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know, Mama. Really. Most stations are that way. They have a little place in the back with picnic tables to sit and have a smoke or wait. I've never been there very long, though. Usually long enough to grab a cig, do the personal stuff and get in line for the connection. About an hour usually. The thing I like about the bus is, they know the stations are in bad neighborhoods and they do the very best they can to keep it safe. I've been riding for, I was going to say years, but it's really decades now! I'M OLD!!!! Yick!!!!

Sounds like just enough time to stretch your legs and move around a bit!
Texan Buckeye

United States
02/27/2012 04:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
That's about it. I don't think I've ever been there over 2 hours. They keep us hopping! Until the bus gets a flat. THEN, we stand around on the side of the road for HOURS!! Thankfully, it only happened once.
MamaHasAwakened

United States
02/27/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's about it. I don't think I've ever been there over 2 hours. They keep us hopping! Until the bus gets a flat. THEN, we stand around on the side of the road for HOURS!! Thankfully, it only happened once.

Oh no... thank goodness this is a mild winter. I'd hate to think about having to stand in snow.

verycold
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11560000
New Zealand
02/27/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm roasting a chicken for lunch today.

flava, do you already have a receipe for whole roast chicken already on your thread?

:lilchick:
 Quoting: tinygreen

hiya dear sister,

sorry i haven't been around the last few days

my phone line was out for 2 days, and since then i have just been lazy, now i have to catch up on everything

xoxo
Texan Buckeye

United States
02/27/2012 04:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Gotta go for now. Our junior college boys team has their last game of the season tonight and we're going to watch. They are #1 in the nation for junior college b-ball again this year! Yeah, SPC!! South Plains College or as the kids have been know to call it...Stupid People College! That's not fair, though, it's a great school! Catch you all later.
tinygreen  (OP)

User ID: 427545
United States
02/27/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

flava, do you already have a receipe for whole roast chicken already on your thread?

lilchick

hiya dear sister,

my phone line was out for 2 days, and since then i have just been lazy, now i have to catch up on everything

xoxo
 Quoting: Tauranga

glad your back!hugs

why was the phone out?

being lazy is not a criminal offence, everyone needs to rest.takenap
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
tinygreen  (OP)

United States
02/27/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
nine's, i bet new pup is about to get his butt handed back to him by pupster!!
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
flavapor

User ID: 964647
United States
02/27/2012 09:30 PM

Report Abusive Post

lilchick

oops... guess I missed lunch. I think I do somewhere in the late 20's early 30's pages. If not post yours. I love roasted chicken, I was gonna make one today, and I am glad I didnt cause the Daytona 500 got rained out and everyone went back tonight, I would have made it for nothing.

And... my computer has been on the fritz all day so I have been preoccupied with that.
Southern OR

User ID: 7410435
United States
02/27/2012 09:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

lilchick

Probably a bit late for your lunch. But I have a roast chicken recipe I usually use. Mix butter, curry, and garlic together. Loosen the skin and shove it all around in there. Then take what's left and rub it inside the cavity. Yum! If you don't like curry then try a bbq spice rub, it works well too.
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11577484
New Zealand
02/27/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

:lilchick:

hiya dear sister,

xoxo
 Quoting: Tauranga

glad your back!hugs

why was the phone out?

being lazy is not a criminal offence, everyone needs to rest.:takenap:

we didn't find out what was wrong with the phone line. I think a few homes were affected, they fixed it down at the box down the road, and didn't have to come to our house..
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
02/27/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
So happy to see you back, T !!
Southern OR

United States
02/27/2012 09:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
TG - question about my unofficial foster daughter. It's been 6 months now. Thinking we should apply for an official guardianship. The mom is still awol so someone needs to step up. I'm thinking I can do this through Child Welfare? Any suggestions?

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11577484
New Zealand
02/27/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: old guard

hya OG xo
tinygreen  (OP)

United States
02/27/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
TG - question about my unofficial foster daughter. It's been 6 months now. Thinking we should apply for an official guardianship. The mom is still awol so someone needs to step up. I'm thinking I can do this through Child Welfare? Any suggestions?
 Quoting: Southern OR

check your pm.

(sapp vs tallahassee)
tinygreen  (OP)

United States
02/27/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

hey, OG. what's shaking?

hippyshake

(sapp vs tallahassee)
old guard

United States
02/27/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you need monetary help, then you will have to apply for guardianship. But with that comes waves of government intrusion in your life. Just keep her, and if you want to sign her up for anything, just sign as her temporary guardian.
tinygreen  (OP)

United States
02/27/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you need monetary help, then you will have to apply for guardianship. But with that comes waves of government intrusion in your life. Just keep her, and if you want to sign her up for anything, just sign as her temporary guardian.

that's good advise. bringing the government in creates a world of trouble.

(sapp vs tallahassee)
flavapor

User ID: 964647
United States
02/27/2012 10:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

that's good advise. bringing the government in creates a world of trouble.

Aint that the truth. Anyone watch the stossel report over the weekend.
old guard

United States
02/27/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been down that road with my Granddaughter.
tinygreen  (OP)

United States
02/27/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been down that road with my Granddaughter.

is everything okay now?

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Southern OR

United States
02/27/2012 10:18 PM

Report Abusive Post

check your pm.

Read & replied.

GLP