Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,008 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,107,386
Pageviews Today: 1,496,074Threads Today: 388Posts Today: 6,073
12:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is The North American Craton moving again? There is evidence to suggest it has come to life. Details inside.

El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 1523263
United States
09/12/2011 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is The North American Craton moving again? There is evidence to suggest it has come to life. Details inside.
Here for 2009 you can see there was less activity on the Craton Border regions;

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1244547
United States
09/12/2011 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is The North American Craton moving again? There is evidence to suggest it has come to life. Details inside.
Quake experts, can you check out this thread and some of the sounds and give an opinion on whether you think it could be movement of plates?

Thread: The Sky is GROWLING here in West Virginia

Some have suggested movement of the plates on there, thought I'd post it here to get opinions too...
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

NMSZ? Is that New Mexico?
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

New Madrid Seismic Zone.
 Quoting: The Voice In Your Head

Yes it does diminish the chances of it remaining quiet.

Well....SHIT! After I had popped into your long running thread and posed the question...your answer did provide at least a bit of relief (even if only for a while). I think the work you do is wonderful and remarkable. I couldn't shake from my mind the fact that the New Madrid just seems so...ripe.

But I figured your response gave us a bit longer. The NMSZ has seen quite the bit of stressors placed on it though. With all of the flooding...and then the subsequent levee breaching in order to direct water into allow water to go into "flood plains" or whatever they were calling them....

This is a troubling development, to say the least. If the NAC is activating...I'm concerned that the straw that will break the camel's back (so to speak) with be one solid smack from a CME.

I am afraid I have to agree with you. Don't forget the oils spill at the GOM. All that pressure in that cavern being released so quickly will have something to do with if NMSZ slips.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's pinned!

Folks need to read this shit! El Q's work has been solid and done for the awareness of folks!

El Q, do you write into George Ure? If not, perhaps you could consider it? I know many folks that read his site each day would be interested to read your work.

My dad and myself both firmly believe that the sun puts out all sorts of geo-effective energy.

With the NAC activating, the more that see this and are made aware...the better.

ETA: Folks who live within any potentially affected areas may want to note where poorly constructed or vulnerable nuclear power plants are in relation to them...and perhaps start charting an escape route.

I myself live in one of the worst areas. I'm in the NW corner of Illinois....and both the Cordova nuclear power plant and Byron could experience some difficulties if the New Madrid were to experience a hard earthquake....even as far north as we are from the actual New Madrid fault.

Do you have a link to George Ure's site?
Oh Tits

User ID: 1457056
United States
09/12/2011 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
you should be quoting dutchsinse who actually put all this info together, which has been passed off now as the work of others
 Quoting: Freud

Thread: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ. (Page 214)

What was that about Dutchsinse compiling all this info again??...
You can call it chronic paranoia... I call it critical thinking
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be back after bit. Have to go get a shit load of hay for the horses. No pun intended on the shit.. LOL.. Yes goes in one end out the other. sourface
 Quoting: Mahala

I love that pic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 297849
United States
09/12/2011 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Past 3 years of quakes:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 297849
United States
09/12/2011 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw you can overlay all 3 years of quakes to get a good idea of what/where things are happening.
The Voice In Your Head

User ID: 1379486
United States
09/12/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
you should be quoting dutchsinse who actually put all this info together, which has been passed off now as the work of others

Well then...props to Dutchsinse as well.

El Q provides some solid work trying to keep people aware of potential strike areas for quakes as well.

I consider them to be a part of the same team...even if they do not work together.

One could posit that they all conduct work that relates to eachother's.
I'm just a figment of your imagination ;-)
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

His mentioning of the North American Craton is what got me into investigating further, So thanks to him I was able to come to this conclusion. But it was my research that lead to these findings.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is 2008 with less activity on the Craton Bordering regions;

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1537654
United States
09/12/2011 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
El Q in my personal opinion the ground is going to fissure. probably wont leave holes though, they will fill with water ... Looks like its heading west so perhaps a new body of water for W virginia
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1546451

Not to bring an "non-scientfic" angle to this great thread, but has anyone heard of any Edgar Cayce predictions around changes to north American land mass? I think this would be a very good thing to hit on...any Cayce SMEs in here?

Subscribing..in a manual way
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
So according to 2008 to 2011 quake information it does appear that seismic activity is up on the regions that border the North American Craton.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is for 2010;

Notice the quake swarms all the way up to the northern most part of the Craton in Canada.

Thank you for that.

Your welcome.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw you can overlay all 3 years of quakes to get a good idea of what/where things are happening.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 297849

How? Please explain.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/12/2011 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quake experts, can you check out this thread and some of the sounds and give an opinion on whether you think it could be movement of plates?

Some have suggested movement of the plates on there, thought I'd post it here to get opinions too...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1244547

Can techtonic plate movement be heard? Because of all the quakes in the WV/VA area and the idea that the North American Craton is waking up...am wondering if this could be something. Any of the EQ experts care to weigh in?
Wallie
User ID: 1311144
Netherlands
09/12/2011 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quis, can you explain a numbhead like me what will be the consequensis?
 Quoting: Wallie 1311144

That I am not sure of, An increase in seismic activity on the bordering regions og the Craton is my best guess. Leading to an upward movement in that region and or a split of that region. Lot's of possibilities, not immediately I don't think, but will get more and more seismically active as time progresses. IMHO.

Sorry Quis, my head is splitting for three days now so I don't read too much but has this something to do with that splitting the US in two like the vid a while ago?
It was an old prediction, I don't know whom's it was anymore but there was a thread about it.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 297849

I did it with Google earth. You are right. I did all from 2009 to 2011 and you can clearly see all the activity bordering the Craton down to where if you trace it you get and exact outline of the Craton.

Amazing developments.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/12/2011 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can techtonic plate movement be heard? Because of all the quakes in the WV/VA area and the idea that the North American Craton is waking up...am wondering if this could be something. Any of the EQ experts care to weigh in?

I am on a proxy, you'll have to forgive if I have problems posting links, here's one of the recordings from early this morning -

[link to www.zshare.net]

There are others on that thread with people reporting in, I am having problems with this proxy though but you could see more htere...
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is an Image of earthquakes from 2009 to 2011 for the USA perfectly outlining the North American Craton;

[link to imageshack.us]
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

It could be, many have reported Growling noises before big quakes so it is plausible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1543620
United States
09/12/2011 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you all for the help. Guess I hadn't looked good enough. Was just going by visuals from many maps I had opened. Interesting article I found from 2005. I think it's a good read and something we may want to keep in the back of our minds..
[link to www.whatdoesitmean.com] June 15, 2005

North American Intraplate Collapsing Heralding New Madrid Fault Zone Cataclysm as Rare Major ‘Triplet’ Earthquakes Occur in the Americas

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Scientists are reporting today that the rare Earthquake Triplet Events occurring over the last 36 hours in Chile (7.8 Magnitude Event), Alaska (6.9 Magnitude Event) and California (7.2 Magnitude Event), coupled with today’s New Madrid Earthquake (1.6 Magnitude Event), are signaling the breaking apart of the North American Intraplate in the area of the New Madrid Fault Zone.

"I can't emphasize enough that there is a huge uncertainty when it comes to intraplate events," he adds. "For example, we don't know why the earthquakes come in triplets, but it has happened on a regular basis in the past."

I'm sorry. Anything written by Sorcha Faal is suspect. She starts more crazy internet rumors that never pan out. All of them are rumors or reports to the Russian leadership. NOT.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes they can be heard, but not in the sense you think. It is more of a deafening low frequency sound that drowns out all other high frequency sounds. Like some deep bass drowns out higher frequencies.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quis, can you explain a numbhead like me what will be the consequensis?

That I am not sure of, An increase in seismic activity on the bordering regions og the Craton is my best guess. Leading to an upward movement in that region and or a split of that region. Lot's of possibilities, not immediately I don't think, but will get more and more seismically active as time progresses. IMHO.

Sorry Quis, my head is splitting for three days now so I don't read too much but has this something to do with that splitting the US in two like the vid a while ago?
It was an old prediction, I don't know whom's it was anymore but there was a thread about it.

The Navy future map of the USA. Might be. Could be possible if this ground shifts.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
09/12/2011 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am on a proxy, you'll have to forgive if I have problems posting links, here's one of the recordings from early this morning -

[link to www.zshare.net]

There are others on that thread with people reporting in, I am having problems with this proxy though but you could see more htere...

That does sound like shallow seismic rumbling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1357055
United States
09/12/2011 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think this will be a bigger event then just a major earthquake? The trees have been dying since early August here on the east coast. The birds also started migrating in early August. We had massive flooding a few days ago, and an earthquake 2 weeks ago. Not to mention the mass animal die offs and pole shifts in early 2011.

Put all this together along with obamas speech yesterday and that movie 2012 may be quite accurate on the approaching destruction of the US.

My guess is what has been speculated on this forum for months now, We are heading toward the next ice age.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/12/2011 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.zshare.net]

That does sound like shallow seismic rumbling.

Wow, thank you for that. You may want to check out that thread and see what others have posted, some people as far as Massachusetts have reported hearing it and while I personally have not heard that (I was sleeping last night), I have been feeling extremely dizzy on and off over the past two weeks in southern PA. I just wonder if the whole Appalachian region is waking up...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1537654
United States
09/12/2011 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Earthquakes in Colorado & Virginia on 08*20*11 - 08*23*11 ~ Soon To Come ~ Edgar Cayce Prediction Earthquake Will Split US Along the Mississippi

Sounds like Cayce *did* predict that the USA would be split in two at the Mississippi. Definitely in the range fof the New Madrid. Noteworthy I believe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1501755
United States
09/12/2011 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think they will be able to DENY that this is happening NOW.

Thread: ))))))))))))))<<<<<<<<<<<<<EARTH IS EXPANDING>>>>>>>>>>>)(((((((((((((( (Page 2)
J.H.F.C.
User ID: 1437442
United States
09/12/2011 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow!

I guess this would make you the greatest doomster in the history of GLP!

Congratulations!

banana2wtf We're all gonna die someday anyway!
This way, we'd all go together! (Nothing to laugh about, though.)

GLP