DOREMIFASOLATI
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1371185
United States
11/03/2011 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I'm trying to "connect some dots" with Vatican
I've been doing some reading on the Vatican and came across some knowledge I've never known until now. First off, is it true that Blackwater/Xe is connected to the Vatican?(as in the Vatican's army) It's CEO is also Roman Catholic. Does that not make them the new Roman Army? Then there's all the other info that I learned on here on the connection of the Vatican City, City of London, and District of Columbia. Then recently the Pope calling for a "One World Government". I hate politics and it's all corrupt no matter who you vote for but I also want to add Ron Paul is pro-Vatican. This is all new knowledge to me and I've been "truth seeking" for quite awhile.
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.” John Adams, Second President of the United States
John Connor

User ID: 1464242
United States
11/03/2011 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I'm trying to "connect some dots" with Vatican
don't bother...it's all connected like the WWW
John Connor
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4591631
United States
11/03/2011 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been doing some reading on the Vatican and came across some knowledge I've never known until now. First off, is it true that Blackwater/Xe is connected to the Vatican?(as in the Vatican's army) It's CEO is also Roman Catholic. Does that not make them the new Roman Army? Then there's all the other info that I learned on here on the connection of the Vatican City, City of London, and District of Columbia. Then recently the Pope calling for a "One World Government". I hate politics and it's all corrupt no matter who you vote for but I also want to add Ron Paul is pro-Vatican. This is all new knowledge to me and I've been "truth seeking" for quite awhile.
 Quoting: DOREMIFASOLATI

You are getting warm.

The Vatican is the head of the serpent.

All roads do, indeed, lead to Rome.
A Voice In The Wilderness

User ID: 1506783
United States
11/03/2011 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Check out Walter Veith's 'TOtal Onslaught' series. He has the most in-depth presentations about what is taking place behind the scenes and how the Roman Catholic Church, through the Jesuits, essentially controls the whole world as the Bible had prophecied it would.

You can find his videos/audio for freee on AmazingDiscoveries.org
The Truth About Thread: The FINAL EVENTS Of Bible Prophecy

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." - Martin Luther (Aug. 18, 1520)

"While God has given ample evidence for faith, He will never remove all excuse for unbelief. All who look for hooks to hang their doubts upon will find them. And those who refuse to accept and obey God's Word until every objection has been removed, and there is no longer an opportunity for doubt, will never come to the light" (The Great Controversy, p. 527).

"Jesus did not come to change the law, but he came to explain it, and that very fact shows that it remains, for there is no need to explain that which is abrogated." - Charles Spurgeon

"Jesuit Adam Weishaupt established the modern version of the Illuminati specifically to be a front organization behind which the Jesuits could hide. After being formally abolished by Pope Clement XIV in 1773, the Jesuits used the Illuminati and other organizations to carry out their operations. Thus, the front organizations would be blamed for the trouble caused by the Jesuits."
Bill Hughes (Author of The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked)
DOREMIFASOLATI  (OP)

United States
11/03/2011 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are getting warm.

The Vatican is the head of the serpent.

All roads do, indeed, lead to Rome.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4591631

I grew up and went to Catholic schools and church but dropped out my sophomore year and went to public against my parents desires. My sister did also. I never felt right in private school or in church. My dad and grandpa were both Knights of Columbus and finding all this out is pretty amazing really. Now none of my family is involved with them. My parents were pretty much scammed by the church and the Archdiocese didn't even care..
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.” John Adams, Second President of the United States
DOREMIFASOLATI  (OP)

United States
11/03/2011 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the Vatican's relation/connection to Israel?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1244547
United States
11/04/2011 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since Jesuits misuse the name of Jesus whilst pretending to be good and holy, perhaps they're the Antichrist? Lots of evil in that "church". How on earth can people be so snowed by toe queen pervs I'll never know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4448783
United States
11/04/2011 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Visit Jordan Maxwell's site. jordanmaxwell.com He's got some GREAT research on the Vatican.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 868797
Australia
11/04/2011 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
REMEMBER:

7-Year Tribulation and rapture - ARE JESUIT/CATHOLIC/SATANIC LIES!

If you don't believe me, do some research on google or youtube even.

The antichrist is the Pope. The beast is the Vatican.

Martin Luther put it together and called them out.

The Vatican put two Jesuits to work:
Alcazar of Seville applied all the beast prophecies to Antiochus Epiphanes, who lived long before the popes began to rule in Rome. His system of interpretation came to be known as the Preterist School of prophecy.On the other hand, Jesuit

Francisco Ribera invented a system known as the Futurist School of interpretation.

If anybody is waiting for a rapture you'll have to wait until the two witnesses (or candlesticks, or CHURCHES (which are the true jewish people and true Christians that believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and keep God's Law of the 10 commandments), you'll have to wait for all the church to be massacred in the street then raised on the third day for ALL to see.

Oh yeah, the mark of the beast is Sunday worship.

Revelation is steeped in symbols.

Right hand = what you do.

Forehead = what you think.

Jesus said: "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" Matthew 5:18

The Ordinances that Moses wrote - feast days, sacrificial rules, etc - were nailed to the cross - no more sacrifices needed.

But the Law of God, the 10 Commandments, were written BY God and shall be enforced till the earth and universe are gone.

The Catholic Church has changed Commandment 4, Saturday worship to Sunday.

By accepting Sunday as the Sabbath (forehead) and going to Church on Sunday (right hand) you are breaking God's Law.

Remember, "those that keep the commandments" is specifically mentioned in Revelation.

The Vatican has usurped God's Law, changed it (changed the times) and at one stage people were killed for not obeying it - which will be making it's way back.

Research all of this before replying to this!

All Glory to our Savior Lord Jesus Christ, King of Kings, Lord of Lords!!!!
TXGal4Truth

User ID: 1013398
United States
11/04/2011 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since Jesuits misuse the name of Jesus whilst pretending to be good and holy, perhaps they're the Antichrist? Lots of evil in that "church". How on earth can people be so snowed by toe queen pervs I'll never know.
 Quoting: Snoocherdoodle (Queen Bea)

So have I now become your enemy for telling you the TRUTH? Galatians 4:16
You call me paranoid. I call you uninformed.

:tgdmwt:
ArchAngel Michael

User ID: 1462464
United States
11/04/2011 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a devout Catholic. I attend church regularly and play in the church band.

When the Pope came out with the "Central Bank" theory, I immediately talked to my Bishop about it.

He assured me that this was best for all concerned.

i asked him why the Vatican's worth is estimated in the hundreds of trillions, why they don't let loose of this money for jobs around the churches for painting and upkeep of these churches and property that need work. I said it would help out those who are struggling and losing their homes by the thousands. Why I asked, why not help all of us as in giving, like Jesus taught us in the bible.

needless to say my visit was cut short because of an important phone call.

Jesus is still my Lord and Savior, but the Vatican lost me on this one.
Michael S
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/04/2011 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Visit Jordan Maxwell's site. jordanmaxwell.com He's got some GREAT research on the Vatican.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4448783

He also spreads disinformation, so be VERY careful.

The thing is, Satan is 'controlling' the elite - God warned us in Revelation.

Jesus is the only way to Heaven and that Satan is our true invisible enemy - anyone that doesn't admit that is susceptible to Satan and therefore false and misleading information.

DOREMIFASOLATI  (OP)

United States
11/04/2011 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
REMEMBER:

7-Year Tribulation and rapture - ARE JESUIT/CATHOLIC/SATANIC LIES!

If you don't believe me, do some research on google or youtube even.

The antichrist is the Pope. The beast is the Vatican.

Martin Luther put it together and called them out.

The Vatican put two Jesuits to work:
Alcazar of Seville applied all the beast prophecies to Antiochus Epiphanes, who lived long before the popes began to rule in Rome. His system of interpretation came to be known as the Preterist School of prophecy.On the other hand, Jesuit

Francisco Ribera invented a system known as the Futurist School of interpretation.

If anybody is waiting for a rapture you'll have to wait until the two witnesses (or candlesticks, or CHURCHES (which are the true jewish people and true Christians that believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and keep God's Law of the 10 commandments), you'll have to wait for all the church to be massacred in the street then raised on the third day for ALL to see.

Oh yeah, the mark of the beast is Sunday worship.

Revelation is steeped in symbols.

Right hand = what you do.

Forehead = what you think.

Jesus said: "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" Matthew 5:18

The Ordinances that Moses wrote - feast days, sacrificial rules, etc - were nailed to the cross - no more sacrifices needed.

But the Law of God, the 10 Commandments, were written BY God and shall be enforced till the earth and universe are gone.

The Catholic Church has changed Commandment 4, Saturday worship to Sunday.

By accepting Sunday as the Sabbath (forehead) and going to Church on Sunday (right hand) you are breaking God's Law.

Remember, "those that keep the commandments" is specifically mentioned in Revelation.

The Vatican has usurped God's Law, changed it (changed the times) and at one stage people were killed for not obeying it - which will be making it's way back.

Research all of this before replying to this!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 868797

That's another thing that I felt something was wrong. When we went to church we always went on Saturday evening. Something felt really wrong about going to church on Sunday morning.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/04/2011 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's another thing that I felt something was wrong. When we went to church we always went on Saturday evening. Something felt really wrong about going to church on Sunday morning.

That's how I felt too, and then when you ask 'if Sunday is day 1 and Saturday is day 7 and God rested on the last day, why are we resting on the first day?' they look at you and scramble for some dumb explanation - and it's a different explanation every time depending on the person.

Seven days, everybody worldwide accepts Sunday as day one and Saturday as day seven - and God said the Sabbath was the last/seventh day.

Sunday worship seems like such a little insignificant thing - but I guess that was easier to enforce than all the horrible trash Hollywood now makes as the social norm (pansy-boys, whores, pre marital sex, lust, greed, ABORTIONS of convenience, etc).

In the past the Vatican would have killed us if we did not bow down and worship on Sunday, the pagan SUN worship day.

It may come back to that bloodshed very soon:(

It may only be an 'insignificant' change to us, but it is a slap in the face to God - and for someone that DIED for a useless sinner like me, I think I can put aside the day He asked for as Sabbath and respect Him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4595228
Australia
11/04/2011 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

When the Pope came out with the "Central Bank" theory, I immediately talked to my Bishop about it.

i asked him why the Vatican's worth is estimated in the hundreds of trillions, why they don't let loose of this money for jobs around the churches for painting and upkeep of these churches and property that need work. I said it would help out those who are struggling and losing their homes by the thousands. Why I asked, why not help all of us as in giving, like Jesus taught us in the bible.

Quoting: ArchAngel Michael

If I ever get talking to a Priest I will bring it up aswell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4546213
United States
11/04/2011 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TXGal4Truth

Blah,blah,blah, friend. You can't explain the Book of
Daniel prophecy or current prophecy.

The anti-Christ is going to ABOLISH the holy Eucharist.

TXGal,

Did you see the thread to the message from Our Lord warning
anyone coming against Israel. New message from Heaven.

Thread: Jesus: A warning for those who fight against Israel

Mary
DOREMIFASOLATI  (OP)

United States
11/04/2011 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ArchAngel Michael

I also learned how they take advantage of the old(my grandma).. they talked her into signing over most of all her heirlooms and antiques.. as soon as she died, they were in her house and cleared it out of anything of value. That's minor compared to some stories of them taking peoples land in this same way. The Vatican has been doing this very same thing for centuries to the people. They are hoarding most of the world's wealth and True Knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/04/2011 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

TXGal,

Mary
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4546213

My goodness, you complain about others yet see no flaw in these satanic messages you believe are from 'your lord' satan!

It's just silly and ridiculous - how old are you!?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/04/2011 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

TXGal,

Mary
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4546213

Also, by the way, any supposed message from God that involves the words 'my beloved' or 'dearly beloved' are straight out of the New Age demonic belief system.

Please wake up to this and do some research:(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 320495
United States
11/04/2011 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This short film shows how and why the knights run the Vatican's empire. Then the next one shows Blackwater Ve knights crusading around the middle east.

[link to www.archive.org]
Countdown with Keith Olbermann: Blackwater Xe Crusades
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]
Backwater was founded by the Knighted Roman Catholic Erik Prince with former CIA and fellow Knight of Malta Cofer Black. Many of their mercs come from the South American dirty wars serving other divisions of Blackwater.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481399
United States
11/04/2011 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1322883
United States
11/04/2011 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Check out Walter Veith's 'TOtal Onslaught' series. He has the most in-depth presentations about what is taking place behind the scenes and how the Roman Catholic Church, through the Jesuits, essentially controls the whole world as the Bible had prophecied it would.

You can find his videos/audio for freee on AmazingDiscoveries.org
 Quoting: A Voice In The Wilderness

Yeah, I've listened to this guy...he's good with his info....hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 320495
United States
11/04/2011 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Veith is excellent. He has uploaded all his vids to his Youtube channel.

These free books also cover it and connect it back to the Bible.
[link to www.benabraham.com]
[link to www.lightministries.com]
A Voice In The Wilderness

User ID: 1506783
United States
11/04/2011 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Veith is excellent. He has uploaded all his vids to his Youtube channel.

These free books also cover it and connect it back to the Bible.
[link to www.benabraham.com]
[link to www.lightministries.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 320495

Thanks for the additional links :)

Happy Sabbath!
The Truth About Thread: The FINAL EVENTS Of Bible Prophecy

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." - Martin Luther (Aug. 18, 1520)

"While God has given ample evidence for faith, He will never remove all excuse for unbelief. All who look for hooks to hang their doubts upon will find them. And those who refuse to accept and obey God's Word until every objection has been removed, and there is no longer an opportunity for doubt, will never come to the light" (The Great Controversy, p. 527).

"Jesus did not come to change the law, but he came to explain it, and that very fact shows that it remains, for there is no need to explain that which is abrogated." - Charles Spurgeon

"Jesuit Adam Weishaupt established the modern version of the Illuminati specifically to be a front organization behind which the Jesuits could hide. After being formally abolished by Pope Clement XIV in 1773, the Jesuits used the Illuminati and other organizations to carry out their operations. Thus, the front organizations would be blamed for the trouble caused by the Jesuits."
Bill Hughes (Author of The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2011 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't had much time but I'm going to go through this info soon. Thanks for all of it.

GLP