Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,035,243
Pageviews Today: 1,390,425Threads Today: 355Posts Today: 5,493
11:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bing maps gives people a 360 degree birds eye view of your house, property and EVERYTHING in it!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11005567
United States
02/18/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bing maps gives people a 360 degree birds eye view of your house, property and EVERYTHING in it!!!
^

Everything in it?

Bing's good if they can see in my home!
tiger1

User ID: 6269153
United States
02/18/2012 10:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Bing maps gives people a 360 degree birds eye view of your house, property and EVERYTHING in it!!!
Old map, at least 6 years old. It shows the house next to me, that was torn down 6 years ago. It also shows my late Dad's pick-up parked in front. That truck has been gone for 5 years.
Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow !!!
freethinkingguy

User ID: 1361430
United States
02/18/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Old shit about 5-6 years old.
Laura Bow  (OP)

User ID: 1158661
United States
02/19/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
^

Everything in it?

Bing's good if they can see in my home!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11005567

lol The reference to "everything in it" was regarding the property, not the house.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1480093
United States
02/19/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The pic of my house has to be 6 years or more old - we bought the house 7 years ago and I've planted a lot of trees and shrubs, but can't see them in the yard.

On Google, the image from the side street is older, whereas the pic from the highway is more recent.

And yes, it's creepy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366653
United States
02/19/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
My buddy, a fellow Spec Ops member, still has the live/realtime version he used in Afgan. It's awesome, we veiwed several areas and he called people and told them to wave or hold something and he'd id it. Freaked them out!

They can see everything...at any time!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11091749
United States
02/19/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
My buddy, a fellow Spec Ops member, still has the live/realtime version he used in Afgan. It's awesome, we veiwed several areas and he called people and told them to wave or hold something and he'd id it. Freaked them out!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366653

Is this a device or something he can log into over the internet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11092680
United States
02/19/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
resolution sucks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11091749
United States
02/19/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366653

Is this a device or something he can log into over the internet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11091749

?
Missouri Foxtrotter

User ID: 591741
United States
02/19/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is very helpful. I am currently in a property line dispute with my neighbors, and I was able to document what they have been doing on the property line with this map dated in 2010. Court date is in a month, and I believe this map may just win it for me.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Mickeyblue
User ID: 9806228
United States
02/19/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is at least 7years old.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10117829
United States
02/19/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Criminals can now case your house online.
Missouri Foxtrotter

United States
02/19/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, the area I was looking at is only 1 year old, because there is a sign in it that was only put up a year ago.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11031373
Canada
02/19/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Presents a curious question.

If the image they make public is old then is that just what they allow to be public when they actually have current images to access.

It is all about how fast the computer can translate the images into a visable picture we can view.

They wish us to believe the speed is so slow that it takes years to process but the truth is that satelights positioned correctly remove the need to process anything giving a live view needing only a road to send the signal.

This brings up many important things and is a great thread to author. 5 stars from me.

Ask yourself this question.

Who moniters the live versions?

A human?

Or a computer?

What is it looking for?

Doesnt it mean that crime is being allowed to happen to avoid everyone finding out that they are being watched by big brothers eye in the sky.

Pre crime. Lol.

They can simply gather intel on any crime that happened at any moment and use the records from this to use facial recognition to make an arrest with enough incriminating imagery to convict.

But it is also against constitutional privacy rites.

One step further is how far does it go?

What are the actual limits to what they can see?

Can they see through walls using heat signatures strong enough to paint an accurate picture of exactly what the inside of your home looks like as well?

Is there other classified technology that allows them to set a program to flag only the crimes that benefit their larger agenda or laws and amendments they are attempting to get passed.

Polls show this
Polls show that

What if the polls are being stacked and the masses are bring blatently lied to in the disguise of we do it for their own good.

Honestly that is a trust only the worthy should have and im not so sure the elections are the best way to find out who is who.

100,000 people were interviewed and asked a series of questions while being shown FACTS.

how many people believe they are hearing a fact when the tv , radio, or trusted society chosen source claims it to be a fact without hecking further at all into it.

I would say probably too many given our leaders are still under the assumption that what they are doing is a good idea.

I suggest telling you hairdressers to shave a bullseye on the top of our heads to give the watchers a better target since most are so set on believing what their told is fact or common sense.

If they know what everyone is doing then why is there any crime or better yet why are there accusations of conspiracy when they know for a fact exactly what is out there happening at every moment.

A computer is watching us and that computer decides our fate desired by the system. If it wasnt for intervention the slaves would have never noticed their cages.

Welcome to reality. Its a mess. Time for cleaning came a long time ago but if we wait for spring to come around to get started all they need to do is try to play toward your habits so they can distract your attention away from where they are getting such dirty hands.

I smell a popular thread in the making here.

Awesome topic and im excited to see where it may go.

Sorry for the long reply but this ties in to many things i post about as well and this very much will connect a few dots that many need to see.

Love to you.
 Quoting: InnerVoice222

You've brought up some good points!
mopar28m

User ID: 5072011
United States
02/19/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crap! Just looked up our address. It was taken prior to us putting up garage, prior to getting the motor home & the back porch was still on the house.

I see our dog in the backyard too.
vaccinefreehealth blogspot com

The risk far outweighs any benefit as the risk will vary from child to child.

facebook.com/graphixyourway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4501199
United States
02/19/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

if you google map or bing map a specific complete address including zip code over and over and over, then...

the newest pics will pop up within a couple of weeks...

how I know, you ask?

I saw a google maps van pass by while siting on a friends balcony...then kept on googling the exact address to see if it...GOT ME...

sure enough...two weeks later, there is was googs maps moi in full view on a balcony at that address...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8992595
United States
02/19/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
My house pic is over 5 years old.

They take new pics every year but can't use them if someone is in it.
 Quoting: Chrit

If they cant use them for this reason it might be wise ta stick a few dummy folks out around the house.

Foil the photo up a bit,just move um around once a week.

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1382487
United States
02/19/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be paranoid. The "bird's eye view" is apparently using some pretty old pictures. There's a tree missing from my front yard that was there when I bought the house 3 years ago. My house was built in 2001, so the imagery is anywhere from 3 - 11 years old. Perhaps there's even some information on how old the imagery is.

There's nothing remotely real time about this.
 Quoting: t3h3nd15n34r

My area in CNY says 2012 and I can see my friends car in my driveway lol Yeah its definitely from December or sooner.
RTS REDUX

User ID: 8620349
United States
02/19/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

If the image they make public is old then is that just what they allow to be public when they actually have current images to access.

It is all about how fast the computer can translate the images into a visable picture we can view.

They wish us to believe the speed is so slow that it takes years to process but the truth is that satelights positioned correctly remove the need to process anything giving a live view needing only a road to send the signal.

This brings up many important things and is a great thread to author. 5 stars from me.

A human?

Or a computer?

What is it looking for?

Doesnt it mean that crime is being allowed to happen to avoid everyone finding out that they are being watched by big brothers eye in the sky.

Pre crime. Lol.

They can simply gather intel on any crime that happened at any moment and use the records from this to use facial recognition to make an arrest with enough incriminating imagery to convict.

Can they see through walls using heat signatures strong enough to paint an accurate picture of exactly what the inside of your home looks like as well?

Is there other classified technology that allows them to set a program to flag only the crimes that benefit their larger agenda or laws and amendments they are attempting to get passed.

Polls show this
Polls show that

What if the polls are being stacked and the masses are bring blatently lied to in the disguise of we do it for their own good.

Honestly that is a trust only the worthy should have and im not so sure the elections are the best way to find out who is who.

100,000 people were interviewed and asked a series of questions while being shown FACTS.

how many people believe they are hearing a fact when the tv , radio, or trusted society chosen source claims it to be a fact without hecking further at all into it.

I would say probably too many given our leaders are still under the assumption that what they are doing is a good idea.

I suggest telling you hairdressers to shave a bullseye on the top of our heads to give the watchers a better target since most are so set on believing what their told is fact or common sense.

If they know what everyone is doing then why is there any crime or better yet why are there accusations of conspiracy when they know for a fact exactly what is out there happening at every moment.

A computer is watching us and that computer decides our fate desired by the system. If it wasnt for intervention the slaves would have never noticed their cages.

Welcome to reality. Its a mess. Time for cleaning came a long time ago but if we wait for spring to come around to get started all they need to do is try to play toward your habits so they can distract your attention away from where they are getting such dirty hands.

Sorry for the long reply but this ties in to many things i post about as well and this very much will connect a few dots that many need to see.

Love to you.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11031373

yup that was a great post which I didn't even read before I posted because it was so long..thank you for bumping it.

I think technology has probably entered into something called the Internet of things. IMO it's undoubtedly reached the stage where tptb can intrude via nanobots/cams maybe delivered via chem-trails or something else anytime 'they' want, which is what makes them so brazen and confident.

tptb being evil of course probably only use it for evil purposes and I'd be willing to bet few are privy to this info, but something is keeping them somewhat honest
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11104303
United States
02/20/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be paranoid. The "bird's eye view" is apparently using some pretty old pictures. There's a tree missing from my front yard that was there when I bought the house 3 years ago. My house was built in 2001, so the imagery is anywhere from 3 - 11 years old. Perhaps there's even some information on how old the imagery is.

They're not too old, I just looked at my house it shows my blue Suburban in the driveway and I've only been living here since June!
Missouri Foxtrotter

United States
02/20/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda like that show "Person of Interest." Everyone is being monitored all the time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11133893
United Kingdom
02/20/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
The pic of where I live is like 10 years old...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11110354
Singapore
02/20/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
How is this different from Google?

I find Google Earth + Street View pretty useful actually especially when having to go to unknown areas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10948013
United States
02/20/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
google maps is still better
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9631182
United States
02/20/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to virtualglobetrotting.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9631182
United States
02/20/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to virtualglobetrotting.com]
BlondeQT

User ID: 10049809
United States
02/20/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The pic of my house was from last August. I can tell because we were having our floors done and had supplies on the porch.

You can also read our license plates on our cars. I think that is scary and fucked up.
This thread needs more cowbell!

:cowbellgif:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9861862
United States
02/20/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

A human?

Or a computer?

What is it looking for?

Pre crime. Lol.

Polls show this
Polls show that

Love to you.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11031373

yup that was a great post which I didn't even read before I posted because it was so long..thank you for bumping it.

I think technology has probably entered into something called the Internet of things. IMO it's undoubtedly reached the stage where tptb can intrude via nanobots/cams maybe delivered via chem-trails or something else anytime 'they' want, which is what makes them so brazen and confident.

tptb being evil of course probably only use it for evil purposes and I'd be willing to bet few are privy to this info, but something is keeping them somewhat honest
 Quoting: RTS REDUX

answering the black questions.

Actually this technology from my understanding was purchased from our military. Google/Microsoft have restrictions on how close they can get with birdview. which may be why google has streetview which you can drop the little yellow dude on your street and stand literally in front of what you are looking at.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9976063
United States
02/20/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
not wise to post your address on here!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10757443

^^^Yes^^^

+1
 Quoting: Kinect

Would b funny shit if a bunch of GLPers showed up at his place to throw a big party !
afros226rockonmoshpitpump2stonerbandcheersdrinkswavecatdancedogpilejumpbanana2sealbroccoli
de38always

User ID: 5738776
United States
02/20/2012 08:35 AM

Report Abusive Post

I agree with you. These images are at least 5 years old.

GLP