Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,799 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 36,013
Pageviews Today: 49,997Threads Today: 32Posts Today: 260
12:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

US University figures out home much it will cost to build a Death Star - LOL!

Possum
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 10957037
Australia
02/20/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
US University figures out home much it will cost to build a Death Star - LOL!
YOU should never underestimate the power of the Dark Side, or the size of their wallet.
Economics students believe they have figured out how much it would cost to build the Death Star. And it’s no wonder the Emperor appears haggard.
Members of Lehigh University in Pennsylvania believe Darth Vader’s boss would have to shell out a whopping $8,100,000,000,000,000. Or roughly 13,000 times the world's gross domestic product (GDP) to build one today.

Read more: [link to www.news.com.au]
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein
The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there.
Stigmata
Possum  (OP)

Australia
02/20/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: US University figures out home much it will cost to build a Death Star - LOL!
the fail is stro
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein
The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there.
Stigmata
Possum  (OP)

Australia
02/20/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: US University figures out home much it will cost to build a Death Star - LOL!
yoda
Dalai Lama
Albert Einstein
Stigmata
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10623903
United States
02/20/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice to see money well-spent!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10623903
United States
02/20/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is where money in a tanking economy is going people. WTF
CharlieMurphy

User ID: 8396450
United States
02/20/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF? they never mentioned scale in the movies, did they? And are we talking death star 1 or 2?
Fuck Yea!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1470916
United States
02/20/2012 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op if that's your real pic you should be a super model!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7026170
United States
02/20/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
If there was no such thing as money, it would be free, and we would probably have one already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11141051
Germany
02/20/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Home much shame can the US educational system stand before it implodes?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10898505
United States
02/20/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
And amazingly enough, it is the same amount of money the FED has promised or loaned in bail-outs.

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11129495
Germany
02/20/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I wanna know is how much money the FED can still print before money becomes toilet paper.

Maybe Harvard can figure this out...
Possum  (OP)

Australia
02/20/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I wanna know is how much money the FED can still print before money becomes toilet paper.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11129495

Apparently the equation required for that is far to difficult - the death star was an easier proposition!
Dalai Lama
Albert Einstein
Stigmata
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11141742
Australia
02/20/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Apparently the equation required for that is far to difficult - the death star was an easier proposition!
 Quoting: Possum

LOVE the new Profile Pic Possum...HOT!!
Possum  (OP)

User ID: 11143817
Australia
02/20/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Possum

LOVE the new Profile Pic Possum...HOT!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11141742

hf
Dalai Lama
Albert Einstein
Stigmata
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10757973
Canada
02/20/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
As a matter of interest, whose photo is it, Possum?
ar-15 nut

User ID: 1281306
United States
02/20/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet, or even a whole system, is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
yoda
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Possum  (OP)

User ID: 11143817
Australia
02/20/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a matter of interest, whose photo is it, Possum?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10757973

Good question? I'm not actually sure, will try and find out for you though.hf
Dalai Lama
Albert Einstein
Stigmata
Possum  (OP)

User ID: 11201758
Australia
02/22/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dalai Lama
Albert Einstein
Stigmata

GLP