Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,426 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,981,574
Pageviews Today: 2,749,004Threads Today: 667Posts Today: 12,972
08:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A Fragment of the Starchild’s FOXP2 Gene is Recovered ! !

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7527194
France
03/01/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A Fragment of the Starchild’s FOXP2 Gene is Recovered ! !
lloyd pye lies.

its a deformed human.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11259263

Sequence analysis suggests possible mus musculus (mouse). Is it a gigantic mouse skull?
BRIEF  (OP)

User ID: 11387690
United States
03/01/2012 07:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
YOU BEAT ME TO IT!! I was too busy reading the whole page.

GO FORTH NEW AGE

GO FORTH ANGELIC HUMAN.
 Quoting: Heretic_333

I thought of you before I posted it...I searched and even saw you were online at the time. This news just got me excited that we are over the hump, so to speak!
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
BRIEF  (OP)

User ID: 11387690
United States
03/01/2012 07:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: jailarson

Most mutagenesis happens to one or two base pairs on a gene, resulting in a "frameshift" gene knockout or an amino acid switch or two. The sequence comparisons on the linked site are way more different than a cancer/hydrocephalic type of mutation. If it was genetic damage, I doubt the embryo would have gone any further than a zygote.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1455630

Thank you for the clarification.

In other words, we gots us some aliens!
 Quoting: jailarson

I don't know about aliens. Just saying it isn't likely a hydrocephalic child or some other kind of birth defect that any human would live through. Could also maybe be bad sequencing or DNA degraded with age or something I don't know about.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1455630

That's most people's knee-jerk reaction when they first see or read a short piece about it...but when you get into the details you realize it can't be a water head or some other mutation...

Thread: DNA testing proves Human/Alien hybrid !!

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11709371
United States
03/01/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's the percentage of cops who would shoot an alein on sight?

80%?
90%
BRIEF  (OP)

User ID: 381742
United States
03/01/2012 08:25 AM

Report Abusive Post

80%?
90%
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11709371

I guess it depends on if they were running from or attacking the cops...I'm sure aliens are much more intelligent than the typical human idiot, therefore they have nothing to worry about...bet aliens don't have tattoos either.

:tattoosarepretty:

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11081847
United States
03/01/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

80%?
90%
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11709371

I guess it depends on if they were running from or attacking the cops...I'm sure aliens are much more intelligent than the typical human idiot, therefore they have nothing to worry about...bet aliens don't have tattoos either.

:tattoosarepretty:
 Quoting: BRIEF

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
03/01/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
:5 star:

Love this Brief!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546575
United Kingdom
03/01/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holy SHIT!!!

This is great news.. This is a historical event!
BRIEF  (OP)

United States
03/01/2012 08:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
5 star

Love this Brief!
 Quoting: SickScent

Thanks...and thanks to everyone that has left nice comments...when my karma reloads, I'll repay you guys :)

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11714308
Portugal
03/01/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
lloyd pye lies.

its a deformed human.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11259263

Sequence analysis suggests possible mus musculus (mouse). Is it a gigantic mouse skull?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7527194

agent
2 legs+brain=run fast=civilization
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546575
United Kingdom
03/01/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This "thing" is DEFINITELY not a human with a deformation or disease that makes the skull the way it is.. Besides its not dysfunctional in design its different but its intelligent design, its functional but in different ways, such as a larger brain capacity!

Its not human its not even humanoid. its wildly different. But it is yet to be absolutely proven until they can extract the entire genome and analyze it 30 times over, and compare it with other species such as neanderthal, other great apes and so on.

with that information i guess they could figure out just what sort of being this thing is, and what type of functions and abilities it could have had.

I fucking hope some wealthy person donates the money needed for further research into this!!!
LakeXeno

User ID: 9350448
United States
03/01/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow BRIEF!

You of all people!

I hate everything you have as a response to things, though at times funny, very curt and callous, but this post is awesome by you....thank you!

Now in the sense of finding truth let me say, you said that a change in this FOXP2 gene creates some sort of problem for those who have it.....could that be the reason the star childs brain is so disfigured?

In othere words the change in the FOXP2 gene is what caused the skull to look so foreign to us humans?

Maybe I missed something? Just how I am felling trying to find truth again not just buy what is sold....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8997044

You two...get a room.

:P
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 2245483
United States
03/01/2012 11:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
This needs to stay pinned. It is a huge story.
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
BRIEF  (OP)

United States
03/01/2012 11:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
This needs to stay pinned. It is a huge story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowherder

Thanks!

Briefcut4892
HilosPP

User ID: 1486547
United States
03/01/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is really interesting stuff, I've been feeling slightly odd today, I hope disclosure is around the corner before I expose my spirit.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
Free Planet
User ID: 10509062
United Kingdom
03/01/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now in the sense of finding truth let me say, you said that a change in this FOXP2 gene creates some sort of problem for those who have it.....could that be the reason the star childs brain is so disfigured?

In other words the change in the FOXP2 gene is what caused the skull to look so foreign to us humans?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8997044

^^ this.

Jury's still out. Seriously.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11726350
United States
03/01/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
so who exactly did this research.
BRIEF  (OP)

United States
03/01/2012 11:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11726350

A geneticist that can't be named yet because this obviously upsets the applecart of mainstream science, so when he has the funds to make a professional documentary following strict scientific protocol, then all will be revealed...

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
03/01/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

A geneticist that can't be named yet because this obviously upsets the applecart of mainstream science, so when he has the funds to make a professional documentary following strict scientific protocol, then all will be revealed...

Brief, is there any time-frame on this?
BRIEF  (OP)

United States
03/01/2012 11:59 AM

Report Abusive Post

Brief, is there any time-frame on this?
 Quoting: SickScent

Nope, still waiting for the cash...but with this breakthrough, we're hoping it will be easier to convince an investor.

Briefcut4892
Xerces

User ID: 4708151
United States
03/01/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker, a raving lunatic."
-Dresden James

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
-Arthur Schopenhauer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11081847
United States
03/01/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yup. Darwinists aren't going to like this very much. Maybe creationists too but I haven't really come across anyone talking about it. They tend to stay very quiet about it unlike those evolutionists. I once asked this bible thumper what if God is really a ET from another planet. That didn't end well. I asked evolutionists on mainstream news forum about it and typically, they call it hoax without really reading anything.

Have you heard from Pye about expanding more information regarding this - [link to www.lloydpye.com]

Dear Mr. Pye:
I agree with your conclusions [that humans are genetically engineered] and will give you a few hints, if you wish [speaking] as a “DNA Deep Throat.” First, look up the huge discontinuities between humans and the various apes for: (1) Whole mitochondrial DNA; (2) genes for the Rh Factor; (3) and human Y chromosomes, among others.

Regarding #3, I refer you to K.D. Smith’s 1987 study titled “Repeated DNA sequences of the human Y chromosome.” It says “Most human Y chromosome sequences thus far examined do not have homologues [same relative position or structure] on the Y chromosomes of other primates.” Human female X chromosomes do look somewhat apelike, but not the male’s Y.

This means that if humans are a crossbred species, the cross had to be between a female ape-like creature [i.e, “creature of Earth”] and a male being from elsewhere.

- DNA DEEP THROAT

I'm curious about the Rh Factor.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/01/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

and therein lies the problem...cant buy this story yet....
BRIEF  (OP)

United States
03/01/2012 12:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

Yup. Darwinists aren't going to like this very much. Maybe creationists too but I haven't really come across anyone talking about it. They tend to stay very quiet about it unlike those evolutionists. I once asked this bible thumper what if God is really a ET from another planet. That didn't end well. I asked evolutionists on mainstream news forum about it and typically, they call it hoax without really reading anything.

Have you heard from Pye about expanding more information regarding this - [link to www.lloydpye.com]

Dear Mr. Pye:
I agree with your conclusions [that humans are genetically engineered] and will give you a few hints, if you wish [speaking] as a “DNA Deep Throat.” First, look up the huge discontinuities between humans and the various apes for: (1) Whole mitochondrial DNA; (2) genes for the Rh Factor; (3) and human Y chromosomes, among others.

Regarding #3, I refer you to K.D. Smith’s 1987 study titled “Repeated DNA sequences of the human Y chromosome.” It says “Most human Y chromosome sequences thus far examined do not have homologues [same relative position or structure] on the Y chromosomes of other primates.” Human female X chromosomes do look somewhat apelike, but not the male’s Y.

This means that if humans are a crossbred species, the cross had to be between a female ape-like creature [i.e, “creature of Earth”] and a male being from elsewhere.

- DNA DEEP THROAT

I'm curious about the Rh Factor.
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

You know as much as I about that...I'm AB- I'd like more info too :)

Briefcut4892
BRIEF  (OP)

United States
03/01/2012 12:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

He has the proof, the lab work, the skull! The rest will come when it's smart to do so.

Briefcut4892
Heretic_333

User ID: 2083734
United States
03/01/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
RE: * squeals with excitement* WAY TOO DIFFERENT.‏

2/29/12
Reply ▼
Lloyd Pye
To 'Rough Neck'
We think it is exactly that!

Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:59 PM
To: Lloyd Pye
Subject: * squeals with excitement* WAY TOO DIFFERENT.

The Forkhead P2!!! WHEN DID YOU GET IT DONE!?...

Go forth new age!

Go forth final disclosure!!

Please tell me this is a "and so it begins" moment ROFL.

Lloyd Pye officially said. "And so it begins"

Shits DEEP
If I told you everything I am about to say is a lie. Is it truth or a lie?

I built the wrench necessary to bolt the 3 stage capping process on the BP oil spill.

Tattered banners, and bloody flags... The wind of Odin sweeps it all.
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
03/01/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, Brief, I just noticed this thread.
You are just full of surprises with what you post.

Very fascinating find!

5 Stars!
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/01/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

He has the proof, the lab work, the skull! The rest will come when it's smart to do so.

well be sure to keep us updated, thanks brief!
BRIEF  (OP)

United States
03/01/2012 12:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

Very fascinating find!

5 Stars!
 Quoting: KoFFee_

briefkoffee

Briefcut4892
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
03/01/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very fascinating find!

5 Stars!
 Quoting: KoFFee_

briefkoffee

:)
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7

GLP