Christianity... Are you kidding me?

Sandi_T

User ID: 1301649
United States
04/13/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Christianity... Are you kidding me?
belittling others, seems to be your only way of responding.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14185183

Yeah, I get really bored with putting up with catty comments like yours and 107's.

I write up long posts all the time refuting ACTUAL discussions ON THE SUBJECT. But then again, I'm not the actual subject here, but I'm the subject that you and your little 107 friend want to discuss.

And hey, if people want to make passive-aggressive barbs at me, I'm content to join the fun. If you don't like it, perhaps next time you might consider sticking to the subject of the discussion, rather than ad hominems.

If you don't wish to make it personal, don't make it personal. Let that be a lesson to you.
 Quoting: Sandi_T
It's not personal to me, maybe you? You attack the beliefs of other people, while standing in the quicksand of your own. If any God allows human suffering and horrible atrocities to continue endlessly, it would be the only one you call the true God.

Well, if it's not personal to you, quit yer whiny bitching, you buffoon!

thwak
No more requests in the "Strangest things" thread please. :hf:

Past Lives requests thread: Thread: That Which Once Was: Past Lives
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8512107
United States
04/13/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet you say things like "God visited me in a vision in the form of Jesus," followed by "God doesn't exist."

Either you lie or you are speaking very vaguely and hardly worth conversing with.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8512107

Yes, and again, your reading comprehension is epix failz.

Jesus didn't exist, and the bible god isn't real.

Should I type slower next time? Because the bible god isn't real, doesn't mean there is no Divine Creative Intelligence, dimwit.

Try to keep up.

It was neither a lie nor was it vague. It was very clear that the person I quoted was claiming that I 'blame' the bible god.

I'll type real slow for you, okay, sweety? Try to keep up now.

Because I state that the bible god doesn't exist, doesn't mean I don't believe in a God. The bible doesn't have a monopoly on the word God, and everybody (except you, apparently) knows perfectly well that the person I quote was stating that I supposedly 'blame' the bible God.

Hilariously enough, he even then goes on to say that MY GOD doesn't stop the suffering of the world.

But you missed that part, of course. Guess he typed too fast for you...

You should try and be more clear if you want to communicate effectively and, more importantly, HONESTLY. That's all. It seems you have an ulterior motive in arguing against Christianity when you're so reticent to admit what it is that you're keen on supplanting Christianity with. If you want people to believe and trust you, don't be such a sketchy, aggressive creeper.

And mocking me or offering to "type slowly"(???) doesn't make me any more or less intelligent. Your words don't have a harmful effect on me, since I don't believe you communicate honestly or appropriately. It's interesting to see you backtrack, though. Whenever you have to go back and explain something more clearly, which is often since your rhetorical style is so myopically anti-Christian, fucked up and sadistic, you get so frustrated and angry, all while claiming to laugh or find things "hilarious". And yet you still haven't really clarified anything, just caused more chaos and dug yourself deeper into the grave of your own rhetorical style.

If you're tired and frustrated with responding to Christians (as you suggested in an earlier post, and as is evidenced by your communication style), maybe it's time to rethink your participation on this forum. Just food for thought.
Daniel's Seventieth 7
User ID: 1071051
United States
04/13/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have no idea where you got the foolish notion that I'm an advanced spiritual person...

Of all the creatures on Earth, horses are among the most wonderful. Know what animal is even more convincing, though?

Even more amazing and remarkable? The cow.

Golden?

?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/13/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps you just aren't gifted with writing or communicating clearly? In your exhaustive studies of the scripture did you ever read about the speck in one person's eye and the log in another's? Or is that amazing allegory just one of the "lies" you attribute to the Bible and not applicable to an "advanced" spiritual person like yourself?

It's appropriate that your avatar is a horse, because you're sure sitting on a high-horse.

Well, it might be me, except that it's two different people whose posts you can't seem to comprehend.

I have no idea where you got the foolish notion that I'm an advanced spiritual person. I just happen to know something that a lot of other people don't know.

Of all the creatures on Earth, horses are among the most wonderful. They also show an amazing likelihood that their remarkable compatibility with humanity is intentional, not accidental, in my personal opinion.

Know what animal is even more convincing, though? Even more amazing and remarkable? The cow.

Of all the mammals on Earth, the cow is the only one who doesn't have half as many babies as mammaries (as a standard birth number).

Every other mammal has half as many babies as they have nipples. But not the cow. The cow has 1 baby standard, and 4 nipples... it's as if they are made to give EXTRA milk...

And cow's milk is one of the best sources of lutein on the planet.

So before you try some crap about me not believing in a Divine Creative Intelligence, know what you're speaking of first.

Cows? What? This makes no sense... Did you even get the high-horse reference?

Also, the portion of your response I put in bold is a blatant contradiction. If you can't see that you're blind! If you claim God took the time to appear to you, you're claiming an advanced spirituality. If you're claiming unusual, special or secret knowledge, you're claiming an advanced spirituality.
Sandi_T

United States
04/13/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should try and be more clear if you want to communicate effectively and, more importantly, HONESTLY. That's all. It seems you have an ulterior motive in arguing against Christianity when you're so reticent to admit what it is that you're keen on supplanting Christianity with. If you want people to believe and trust you, don't be such a sketchy, aggressive creeper.

Oh, bullshit. That's such crap.

That's like saying, "You can't say that the Earth isn't flat unless you can give a full and complete scientific and exact description of why it's round!"

You can say something is wrong without having a full and complete alternative. Additionally, there are reasons why I don't throw my pearls before swine.

Maybe you've heard THAT one, hmm?

And mocking me or offering to "type slowly"(???) doesn't make me any more or less intelligent. Your words don't have a harmful effect on me, since I don't believe you communicate honestly or appropriately. It's interesting to see you backtrack, though. Whenever you have to go back and explain something more clearly, which is often since your rhetorical style is so myopically anti-Christian, fucked up and sadistic, you get so frustrated and angry, all while claiming to laugh or find things "hilarious". And yet you still haven't really clarified anything, just caused more chaos and dug yourself deeper into the grave of your own rhetorical style.

Blah blah blah. You have a reading comprehension fail. Stop wailing and crying about it. You failed at understanding my posts, you failed at understanding the post I quoted.

The fail is yours, don't be such a crybaby. Boo hoo, you failed to understand what you read, and you did so repeatedly. Lots of people do it. You'll cope... but remember, realizing you have a problem is the first step.

If you're tired and frustrated with responding to Christians (as you suggested in an earlier post, and as is evidenced by your communication style), maybe it's time to rethink your participation on this forum. Just food for thought.

That's because you think I give half a shit what you think or believe.

I don't tell the truth about christianity because of christians. I tell the truth about it so that people who might be considering it will get a BALANCED perspective. There are thousands of you christians pushing this shit all the time, but few of us who know the truth about it who give the opposite perspective.

You believe whatever you want. Getting out of christianity is REALLY FUCKING HARD, and I don't expect most christians to have the courage to do so.

But I can, do, and have; helped others to keep from falling INTO THE TRAP to begin with.

So long as you think it has anything to do with christians, you won't understand why I would bother. And if it was about you christians, trust me, I wouldn't.

Just food for thought... you can take your 'STFU because I don't like you disagreeing with me' and shove it.

Nighty night now!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8597527
United States
04/13/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps you just aren't gifted with writing or communicating clearly? In your exhaustive studies of the scripture did you ever read about the speck in one person's eye and the log in another's? Or is that amazing allegory just one of the "lies" you attribute to the Bible and not applicable to an "advanced" spiritual person like yourself?

It's appropriate that your avatar is a horse, because you're sure sitting on a high-horse.

Well, it might be me, except that it's two different people whose posts you can't seem to comprehend.

I have no idea where you got the foolish notion that I'm an advanced spiritual person. I just happen to know something that a lot of other people don't know.

Of all the creatures on Earth, horses are among the most wonderful. They also show an amazing likelihood that their remarkable compatibility with humanity is intentional, not accidental, in my personal opinion.

Know what animal is even more convincing, though? Even more amazing and remarkable? The cow.

Of all the mammals on Earth, the cow is the only one who doesn't have half as many babies as mammaries (as a standard birth number).

Every other mammal has half as many babies as they have nipples. But not the cow. The cow has 1 baby standard, and 4 nipples... it's as if they are made to give EXTRA milk...

And cow's milk is one of the best sources of lutein on the planet.

So before you try some crap about me not believing in a Divine Creative Intelligence, know what you're speaking of first.

Also, the portion of your response I put in bold is a blatant contradiction. If you can't see that you're blind! If you claim God took the time to appear to you, you're claiming an advanced spirituality. If you're claiming unusual, special or secret knowledge, you're claiming an advanced spirituality.

It's not about the person.

Also, the note about cows being unusually special was pretty clearly stated. What didn't make sense about it?
Sandi_T

United States
04/13/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, I'm not. That you think that god only appears to ADVANCED spiritual people shows that you really don't understand God at all and don't know God at all. That's YOUR belief that anyone who God appears to is ADVANCED, not mine. I KNOW better.

Daniel's Seventieth Seven
United States
04/13/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
.., That's such crap.

...Blah blah blah. You have a reading comprehension fail.

...don't be such a crybaby. Boo hoo, you failed

... realizing you have a problem is the first step.

...That's because you think I give half a shit what you think or believe.

...You believe whatever you want. Getting out of christianity is REALLY FUCKING HARD, ..

... you can take your 'STFU because I don't like you disagreeing with me' and shove it.

Nighty night now!

^^Great^^ debating skill!!!

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
04/13/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Daniel's Seventieth Seven 1071051

Way to go Dan - how many pissing contests have you won now, total?

;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1395091
Australia
04/13/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christianity gives a lot of people faith in their existence. Don't take it away from them, regardless of whether their religion actually true.

Trolling for a religious argument is as stupid & pointless as dipping your dick in the deep fryer. Leave them be & stop trying to cause agitation.

As for Christians - most of you DON'T try & force your beliefs onto others. But for those that do - please don't. There are several billion ways to percieve our universe, & your way is not necessarilly the only or correct way.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/13/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, bullshit. That's such crap.

That's like saying, "You can't say that the Earth isn't flat unless you can give a full and complete scientific and exact description of why it's round!"

You can say something is wrong without having a full and complete alternative. Additionally, there are reasons why I don't throw my pearls before swine.

Maybe you've heard THAT one, hmm?

Blah blah blah. You have a reading comprehension fail. Stop wailing and crying about it. You failed at understanding my posts, you failed at understanding the post I quoted.

The fail is yours, don't be such a crybaby. Boo hoo, you failed to understand what you read, and you did so repeatedly. Lots of people do it. You'll cope... but remember, realizing you have a problem is the first step.

That's because you think I give half a shit what you think or believe.

I don't tell the truth about christianity because of christians. I tell the truth about it so that people who might be considering it will get a BALANCED perspective. There are thousands of you christians pushing this shit all the time, but few of us who know the truth about it who give the opposite perspective.

You believe whatever you want. Getting out of christianity is REALLY FUCKING HARD, and I don't expect most christians to have the courage to do so.

But I can, do, and have; helped others to keep from falling INTO THE TRAP to begin with.

So long as you think it has anything to do with christians, you won't understand why I would bother. And if it was about you christians, trust me, I wouldn't.

Just food for thought... you can take your 'STFU because I don't like you disagreeing with me' and shove it.

Nighty night now!

Again, lots of rage, very little info... And another claim of "you wouldn't understand!!!" I remember saying that when I was 15.

As to your claim that you don't care about Christians... just look at the title of this thread and I think you'll find that you're being misleading yet again.

Getting out of Christianity is not hard at all, not sure why you would make that claim.

Anyway, sorry if you think I misinterpreted you. I don't think it deserves the wrath and bile you've spewed against me, but again, I won't take it personally or let it affect me (despite what you may have intended) because, again, clear, honest and open communication is only way a person can have any knowledge or understanding of, or rapport with, another person. Since you're not interested in communicating in that way, I don't expect you to have a realistic perspective of me. I hope you start viewing ALL humans as individual beings worthy of love rather than vipers to kill sometime in the near future.
United States
04/13/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Daniel's Seventieth Seven 1071051

Way to go Dan - how many pissing contests have you won now, total?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

That was a win?

Hmmm- does she agree?

^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14362031
United States
04/13/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The god that you worship is an evil and judgemental god. He gives us only one life to determine our eternal fate. He knowingly created satan and hell. He demands worship from his creations. He decides our eternal fate based on a book that was written by men. He isnt powerful enough to defeat satan without incarnating into a human form AKA Christ

Why would god knowingly create a place of eternal torture for any of his creations if he is a loving god?

Why would he demand that you read the correct book in order to recieve his love?

If he requires anything from us in order to save our souls from eternal suffering than he is not a loving or forgiving god...

Do you really think that a loving god would give us one lifetime to decide our souls eternal fate?

If adam and eve were both white how are there blacks, asians, indians etc...

If adam and eve were truly the first people on earth than arent we all related?

If everyone on earth died during the flood, than arent we all related to noah? If so how are there different races?

Please dont throw any of your crazy scripture at me... It is not a credible source since it has been translated and manipulated so many times throughout history... Plus it was written by the council of nicea...

I want to hear from real christians who dont need to use scripture to explain their beliefs...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14144664

Way to go OP! You're only 18 and you have a very good understanding of life. It takes a lot of courage to search and find your own truth in a world of the sheeple. It is a very easy to the reason a religion that has an official manual of how to live, christians are complete sheeple!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/13/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The god that you worship is an evil and judgemental god. He gives us only one life to determine our eternal fate. He knowingly created satan and hell. He demands worship from his creations. He decides our eternal fate based on a book that was written by men. He isnt powerful enough to defeat satan without incarnating into a human form AKA Christ

Why would god knowingly create a place of eternal torture for any of his creations if he is a loving god?

Why would he demand that you read the correct book in order to recieve his love?

If he requires anything from us in order to save our souls from eternal suffering than he is not a loving or forgiving god...

Do you really think that a loving god would give us one lifetime to decide our souls eternal fate?

If everyone on earth died during the flood, than arent we all related to noah? If so how are there different races?

Please dont throw any of your crazy scripture at me... It is not a credible source since it has been translated and manipulated so many times throughout history... Plus it was written by the council of nicea...

I want to hear from real christians who dont need to use scripture to explain their beliefs...

Way to go OP! You're only 18 and you have a very good understanding of life. It takes a lot of courage to search and find your own truth in a world of the sheeple. It is a very easy to the reason a religion that has an official manual of how to live, christians are complete sheeple!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14362031

It is very easy to generalize a whole group of people and say they don't know how to live!
Kismet
User ID: 1948683
Canada
04/14/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! just WOW!

AC 1071051 - your tactics are embarrassing and ignorant.

The reply of mine - Kismet - that you so mischievously tried to rail-road Sandi with, was a response to another AC who was asking for a debunking of a list of prophecies - a list that was copied from a book by Josh McDowell. My statement about Gordon Stein was quite appropriate, but then again, you'd only know that if you had any idea who Josh DcDowell and Gordon Stein are - which obviously you do not - so I'm not even sure why you cared to comment on it at all - except to attempt to rail-road Sandi. Is your peeve with her that pronounced that you would stoop so low?

From page 13 onward, you've done nothing but goad Sandi and when she defends herself against your twisted quoting and malicious tone, you then pull the 'oh your angry card' and commence with ad hominem ad nauseum.

Seriously, grow up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14185183
United States
04/14/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Retards on parade, lead by Sandi T and her demon God, that terrorizes humanity with cancer and horrific pain and suffering. Don't be fooled by her bs, it is her God and her beliefs causing all the suffering. She want's desperately to blame it all on you, and Jesus, but if Jesus never existed, then the only God to blame, is hers. You see how she treats anyone she can't debate regarding the atrocities of her own God and beliefs. Same old tired tack-tick of belittling and projecting of her own opinions onto other people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
04/14/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Retards on parade, lead by Sandi T and her demon God, that terrorizes humanity with cancer and horrific pain and suffering. Don't be fooled by her bs, it is her God and her beliefs causing all the suffering. She want's desperately to blame it all on you, and Jesus, but if Jesus never existed, then the only God to blame, is hers. You see how she treats anyone she can't debate regarding the atrocities of her own God and beliefs. Same old tired tack-tick of belittling and projecting of her own opinions onto other people.

AMEN! She should *like* Christians, instead of being sickened by them =D
Sandi_T

United States
04/14/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are stupid. You argue the obvious. Of course the Real God allows suffering. The difference, however, is WHY.

The bible claims god allows suffering only for his own aggrandizement. He forces people to suffer only to find out who's going to choose to love him despite his viciousness... even though he already knows.

Such a reasoning for suffering is heinous and despicable.

That god would determine the ETERNAL TORTURE of a person upon the acceptance of a contradictory and purposefully [by its own admission] book, is even more than despicable and heinous, it is beyond unspeakably cruel, warped, and wrong.

But of course, you don't want to focus on the WHY. Because if you were to be honest and focus on the why, your personal caprice would become obvious. That you want people to believe that God is a monster whose ONLY PURPOSE for child rape is to see if that child will grow up and choose him anyway... disgusting and sickening. That god simply can't be bothered because it is the "free will" of the rapist to rape, the "free will" of the torturer to torture the helpless is a sick and demented teaching about a LOVING GOD.

It's clear that such a god is anything at all besides loving.

And no, don't bother to ask the real reason why God allows suffering. I don't throw pearls before swine, as I already pointed out.

Spiritual truths are not for petty bickering such as you and your little 107 have been engaging in.

United States
04/14/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

<yawn>

+
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are stupid. You argue the obvious. Of course the Real God allows suffering. The difference, however, is WHY.

The bible claims god allows suffering only for his own aggrandizement. He forces people to suffer only to find out who's going to choose to love him despite his viciousness... even though he already knows.

Such a reasoning for suffering is heinous and despicable.

That god would determine the ETERNAL TORTURE of a person upon the acceptance of a contradictory and purposefully [by its own admission] book, is even more than despicable and heinous, it is beyond unspeakably cruel, warped, and wrong.

But of course, you don't want to focus on the WHY. Because if you were to be honest and focus on the why, your personal caprice would become obvious. That you want people to believe that God is a monster whose ONLY PURPOSE for child rape is to see if that child will grow up and choose him anyway... disgusting and sickening. That god simply can't be bothered because it is the "free will" of the rapist to rape, the "free will" of the torturer to torture the helpless is a sick and demented teaching about a LOVING GOD.

It's clear that such a god is anything at all besides loving.

And no, don't bother to ask the real reason why God allows suffering. I don't throw pearls before swine, as I already pointed out.

Spiritual truths are not for petty bickering such as you and your little 107 have been engaging in.
All you can do is project.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 770867
United States
04/14/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet you say things like "God visited me in a vision in the form of Jesus," followed by "God doesn't exist."

Either you lie or you are speaking very vaguely and hardly worth conversing with.

Yes, and again, your reading comprehension is epix failz.

Jesus didn't exist, and the bible god isn't real.

Should I type slower next time? Because the bible god isn't real, doesn't mean there is no Divine Creative Intelligence, dimwit.

Try to keep up.

It was neither a lie nor was it vague. It was very clear that the person I quoted was claiming that I 'blame' the bible god.

I'll type real slow for you, okay, sweety? Try to keep up now.

Because I state that the bible god doesn't exist, doesn't mean I don't believe in a God. The bible doesn't have a monopoly on the word God, and everybody (except you, apparently) knows perfectly well that the person I quote was stating that I supposedly 'blame' the bible God.

Hilariously enough, he even then goes on to say that MY GOD doesn't stop the suffering of the world.

But you missed that part, of course. Guess he typed too fast for you...

ExDeus
User ID: 14387450
United Kingdom
04/14/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
16 pages in and it's hard to spot any information worth learning.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12083851
United States
04/14/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who are you to judge God?

God is evil for doing this you say?

What about you as a human. Do humans themselves not judge others to there death by death penalty of law.

Do humans themselves not torture others either mental or physically.

Do humans themselves not judge others. Humans have the right to judge others.......but not God you say?

But I say you are "wrong" for who has the right but other then God? None.

Human judgement is nothing in comparison to God.

Let me ask you something. Did you die for everyone sins?

Did you heal the weak with a touch of your hand?

Did you heal the blind with your touch?

Did you raise the dead?

Do you offer eternal life?

Now I'll tell you more "God loves you" despite your judgement to God. He offers you every day salvation and gives you eternal life. You must love him with all your heart.

All human judgement will never give you eternal life. This is why God is good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14389884
United States
04/14/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
16 pages in and it's hard to spot any information worth learning.
 Quoting: ExDeus 14387450

I agree, there hasnt been one christian who can debunk OP's original post!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14389884
United States
04/14/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

What about you as a human. Do humans themselves not judge others to there death by death penalty of law.

Do humans themselves not judge others. Humans have the right to judge others.......but not God you say?

Did you raise the dead?

Now I'll tell you more "God loves you" despite your judgement to God. He offers you every day salvation and gives you eternal life. You must love him with all your heart.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12083851

Well yeah god has the right to judge us but he does not see us in the same dualistic way we see ourselves... He does not percieve good or bad, to god everything just is how it should be in order for our souls to gain the experience we need. Before we incarnate onto earth our soul decides where it wants to be and what kind of life it wants to have, The choice is made based on the need to experience different forms of life. Yes everyone chose to be where they are at this very second prior to incarnating, there is no good or bad, everything just as! Love everyone! Treat others how you would like to be treated! BE LOVE!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12083851
United States
04/14/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you raise the dead?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12083851

Well yeah god has the right to judge us but he does not see us in the same dualistic way we see ourselves... He does not percieve good or bad, to god everything just is how it should be in order for our souls to gain the experience we need. Before we incarnate onto earth our soul decides where it wants to be and what kind of life it wants to have, The choice is made based on the need to experience different forms of life. Yes everyone chose to be where they are at this very second prior to incarnating, there is no good or bad, everything just as! Love everyone! Treat others how you would like to be treated! BE LOVE!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14389884

I agree with you. Although I disagree with the OP I do love all humans but eternal salvation is through the lord. I respect your belief in incarnating but I whole heartily agree with you to love everyone. But its is more important to love God more then man.

It is very hard to do but it can be done!
User ID: 14299942
Canada
04/14/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you already KNOW the truth about God, who can tell you anything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14391036
United States
04/14/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

HELL is pretend my friend! There is not an eternal resting point where all non christians go to burn for eternity. To even believe in hell is one of the most evil things a human being can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2059065
United States
04/14/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no hell, that is an illusion to keep us in fear...

The illusion is that you believe you are perfect, that we are perfect, that God will not have us obey any of his laws, that with love, their is no law. You believe that there is no such thing as offending or hurting God. You believe that God is passive, that even though he offered you a form of forgiveness and clemency unlike anything you could offer him, you want to act like your actions, good or bad, or more powerful than his. What you want to believe is that God, your heavenly father, who created you out of love, left discipline to your earthly parents and your Government. When you violate the laws of your parents, do you not expect them to whip your ass? When you violate the laws of the State, do you not expect to be sentenced in same way by the courts?Are you telling me that the judgement and power of your parents or the state, are more righteous or powerful than God? Are you telling me that there is no love in discipline?

GLP