Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,189 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 821,242
Pageviews Today: 1,078,622Threads Today: 266Posts Today: 3,953
09:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama: What's The Difference Between a Hockey Mom and a Pit Bull? "A Pit Bull is Delicious"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13800852
United States
04/29/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama: What's The Difference Between a Hockey Mom and a Pit Bull? "A Pit Bull is Delicious"
stoner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama: What's The Difference Between a Hockey Mom and a Pit Bull? "A Pit Bull is Delicious"
Well since Human tastes like Pork I think the soccor mom would be delicious too.
BZB

User ID: 1331320
United States
Report Abusive Post
You did not get it. He is poking fun at the media and right wingers for condemning him for eating dog meat as a child LOL!!!

Jesus Christ...

Making jokes about eating dogs when he actually did eat dogs?....I cannot think of another President that is more of a total asshole than this guy.
 Quoting: SHR
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
04/29/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
You did not get it. He is poking fun at the media and right wingers for condemning him for eating dog meat as a child LOL!!!

Jesus Christ...

Making jokes about eating dogs when he actually did eat dogs?....I cannot think of another President that is more of a total asshole than this guy.

Quoting: BZB

Get over it you eat pigs and cows SAME FUCKING THING btw
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 14931439
United States
04/29/2012 01:41 PM

Report Abusive Post

Jesus Christ...

Oh, we get it all right.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14274384
United States
04/29/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's joke stuns even his wife at the White House Correspondents Dinner tonight.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: zinzana

They could have welded all the doors shut and filled the room with RAID and this world would be a better place for everyone.
redrosie

User ID: 5639833
United States
04/29/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone apprarently let him speak freely ..

.. is that a cannibal joke, or a sex joke .. what the hell?!
 Quoting: redrosie

That's the same thing I said. It's not the dog part of the joke that bothers me, it's the implied cannibalism. Who knows, maybe it was a sexual joke and he really is gay. He did get a little glimmer in his eye when he made the "It's raining men" joke.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1467650

Lol, I wouldn't be suprised if he liked men too .. total cannibal!! .. I think his wife, may have been thinking all of the above .. wow ..
.... 22426221213 ....
redrosie

United States
04/29/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by redrosie on 04/29/2012 01:48 PM
.... 22426221213 ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14372276
Canada
04/29/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think SHR is coming back.

1dunno1
redrosie

United States
Report Abusive Post

.. I can't believe it ..

.. why can't I post up youtube videos anymore?
.... 22426221213 ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14909894
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama's joke stuns even his wife at the White House Correspondents Dinner tonight.

Obongo is one weird dude.

I lol'd not because the joke was funny, but because it's so fucked up it's funny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15262131
United States
04/29/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny thing is if TSHTF in a major way, everyone would be eating dogs, cats, etc. We've been spoiled.
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

04/29/2012 01:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

Jesus Christ...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1551413

I really love how the Liberals will rush into defend this guy no matter what he does.

Hey tell you what....how about you guys make some funny jokes about killing and eating dogs in public and say get the fuck over it then...

Last Edited by SHR on 04/29/2012 01:55 PM

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
SGSR1

User ID: 1413654
United States
04/29/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

04/29/2012 01:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15264374

Hilarious!!
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

I like mine better!...lol!

dogeater

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Redcat1
Redcat

User ID: 5210426
United States
04/29/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So how many hockey moms has he eaten?

No wonder Michelle is pushing this diet thing...
SGSR1

United States
04/29/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lock Your Dog When Obama Come To Your Town.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 14931439
United States
04/29/2012 02:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

Jesus Christ...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1551413

I really love how the Liberals will rush into defend this guy no matter what he does.

Hey tell you what....how about you guys make some funny jokes about killing and eating dogs in public and say get the fuck over it then...

He could murder someone on the WH lawn in full view of everyone, and they would still make excuses. That's what happens when people allow themselves to be brainwashed.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
The Anti Jenn

User ID: 1480994
United States
04/29/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been writing to congressmen and politicians about making horse slaughter illegal and the transport of horses for slaughter across the border illegal... looks like I'm starting to understand why they don't think its a big deal if so many of our politicians think eating DOGS is OK!!!!! WTH??!!!!deadhorse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1094810
Canada
04/29/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ...

Really

This was a hell of a lot more offensive:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15266378
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Maybe Obammy is giving a secret nod to what the people of America will have to be eating themselves soon when TSHTF?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2085780
Puerto Rico
Report Abusive Post
Obama
bonghit <-- Pitbull "dog knot"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15264374
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ihatethemedia.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14080071
United States
04/29/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
the occupants of the White House has demonstrated once again they are incapable of having any class.....
SGSR1

United States
04/29/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe Obammy is giving a secret nod to what the people of America will have to be eating themselves soon when TSHTF?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15266378

Something like "Dog will not make it across the Street?
SGSR1

United States
04/29/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kenyan police arrest 'cannibal'

Kenyan police have arrested a man who allegedly killed his one-year-old nephew, and ate part of his head.

Residents of Koibatek village in Rift Valley Province, who are still in shock, describe him as quiet and reserved.

"He looks very normal to me but we have to get doctors to check on him first before we proceed with the case," he said.
[link to news.bbc.co.uk]

Think what else can come from Obama.

Last Edited by SGSR1 on 04/29/2012 02:23 PM
ar-15 nut

User ID: 1281306
United States
04/29/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
ohungree
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4426505
United States
04/29/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone apprarently let him speak freely ..

.. is that a cannibal joke, or a sex joke .. what the hell?!
 Quoting: redrosie

Apparently he knows the taste of hockey mom.

What better do you expect keyan muslim Barry Hussein.

Such disgrace and humiliation to once the greatest country the US of A. And it's just the beginning.

otrike
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15246120
United States
04/29/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ...

Really

This was a hell of a lot more offensive:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1094810

yeah dude you don't get it that guy can never be an asshole cuz he's white with an "R" next to his name.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12432310
United States
04/29/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus H. Christ, I thought GLPers were smarter than this.

Obama was fed dog meat when a child in Indonesia. The guy didn't have a choice in the matter - again, he was a child.

Palin goes on and on about how Obama DELIBERATELY ate the dog meat as in...knowing it was, indeed, dog meat (he did not at the time). What a total idiot she is about it and totally out of context of what he wrote in his autobiography, "Dreams of My Father".

Remember at the 2008 GOP convention wherein Palin made the joke about what's the difference between a pitbull and a hockey mom? Her answer: "Lipstick".

So Obama returned the joke in kind. I thought it was quite funny myself - for those who KNEW what he was talking about.

Now, Palin - who is totally psychologically and sexually obsessed with Obama, FINALLY got some attention from him, if even in the form a somewhat crude joke. She's probably having an orgasm as we speak. Turn in to Greta to see her response to Obama's reference to her rabidness - it's going to be very entertaining.

Now let's get back to the real gloom and doom...

GLP