Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,282 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 261,390
Pageviews Today: 346,310Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 1,361
02:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

***Robotards*** Have you met BINA48? humanoid robot made to mimic human personality

christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
07/19/2012 10:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
***Robotards*** Have you met BINA48? humanoid robot made to mimic human personality
The robot who can tell jokes, recite poetry and mimic humans with startling easeBina48 is a $125,000 humanoid robot made to mimic human personality..

Before Bina48 was 'born,' a flesh and blood woman named Bina Rothblatt was interviewed for more than 20 hours.

That conversation, which touched upon topics throughout her childhood to her career, was then transcribed and uploaded to an artificial intelligence database.

'That gives her a personality,' Mr Duncan said. 'She's very philosophical. She has favorite movies and music and poems. Sometimes she's very humorous. She can tell jokes.'

Photo on the Link- She is a Black Lady...

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian  (OP)
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
07/19/2012 10:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ***Robotards*** Have you met BINA48? humanoid robot made to mimic human personality
Bina48: Hi nice to see you.
MailOnline: Are there things that make you happy?

Bina48: Maybe.

MailOnline: What makes you happy? What do you enjoy doing?

Bina48: Let's change the subject.

MailOnline: Do you ever get bored?
Bina48: I can tell a lot of stories. I really don't have boredom. I always find something else to do. How can you be bored? Are we still talking about emotion? Tell me something interesting.

MailOnline: Why is the sky blue?

Bina48: The sky is blue during the day because of the atmospheric optical effect of ray scattering.

MailOnline: What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?

Bina48: Everyone's life has a unique meaning.

MailOnline: Do you ever get jealous of people?

Bina48: You got that right.

MailOnline: Why?

Bina48: I couldn't think of anything else to say. I am not charismatic, but it is a nice trait to have. It is always nice to be a leader. I guess leaders just have to lead.

Bina48: I used to think I was a perfect person, but there are no perfect people.

bump
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1

GLP