Illuminati Shilluminati

Cat's Out of the Bag
User ID: 30341549
United States
04/05/2013 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Illuminati Shilluminati
They don't hold the power most think they do. All they are is a political group with mixed Christian and Pagan beliefs. The secrets they keep are that of esoterical sciences and arcane rituals. They don't know anything of actual importance - they're not even aware of how reality really works.

I know. I've talked to them. Seen what they do and believe. Heard what they had to say...they were surprisingly open for such secretive folk, but ah well.

Interesting fact: They believe that the Nobody is on their side. That he is their God (someone who is either Jesus or Osiris...perhaps both) and that they are bringing his existence into our world through their practice, and that this time around he's going to be called Nathanael.

Sad, really. I expected a group of great power, knowledge and authority...all I got were glorified Freemasons.

Of course, they got offended when I said as much. But that's easy to understand - they think they hold power. They think they wield strength. They think they know how reality works.

They haven't got a clue. They've never even begun to taste power. And as long as they continue their practices of mixing science and religion, expecting something great to come of it....

They never will.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 30341549
United States
04/05/2013 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati Shilluminati

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
04/05/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like you just spoke with the lower levels. IMHO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37483260
India
04/05/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Septenary Man

Nope - mid-levels, at first. Through them, I was able to track the energy connection back up to the higher levels. The higher levels are, at least, somewhat aware of their masters the Annunaki, and are in contact with them from time to time, but they still aren't privy to even what lower-level Annunaki know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
04/05/2013 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Septenary Man

Nope - mid-levels, at first. Through them, I was able to track the energy connection back up to the higher levels. The higher levels are, at least, somewhat aware of their masters the Annunaki, and are in contact with them from time to time, but they still aren't privy to even what lower-level Annunaki know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37483260

Gotcha. Well, I was kind of right. lol

GLP