Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,178 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,156,027
Pageviews Today: 2,995,753Threads Today: 703Posts Today: 14,184
10:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23115825
United States
06/28/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!
SOLVED and someone at the station should be fired for putting up such nonesense.

Too many tin foil hatters. It's just a STOCK IMAGE copied and pasted on the broadcast. A simple digital forensic search comes up with this:

[link to www.123rf.com]

[link to gangstalkingsurfers.wordpress.com]

[link to pixersize.com]

It's just some guy screwing around with at the station.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1282958

CORRECT
 Quoting: 535 2919057

WRONG

The only one that is the same image is gangstalkingsurfer, the other two are not identical images to the broadcast. Take a closer look.
thetruthrover
User ID: 42499697
United States
06/28/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati Symbols appear on TV during Baseball game on TV Last night! WTF!? Anyone else see it!
This is a hoax. I can't believe nobody else has realized this. The only reason i'm so upset by this is that a 'friend' of mine on youtube actually made an 8 minute video about how upset these images make him and believes that this actually happened.[youtube]

People searching for the group of images located this exact picture at a tattoo website.

People should instead try to find one other person who has posted this 'subliminal' image. there are none that i have been able to find.

I first saw the video on youtube, by a user named 'Amerishama2012' and after searching online, ended up at godlikeproductions.com only to find the same video with the same annoying idiot talking through the whole thing. And conveniently enough, this guy doesn't have the video anymore either.

The video is obviously a forgery. The broadcasters were talking about something else that was going on in the stadium. That is why what they say doesn't really seem to fit in with what supposedly happened. "I don't know what that means...Apparently the baseball gods do" That isn't the kind of thing someone would say if an image like that popped up on the screen. Which brings me to my main problem with the video.

The broadcasters would not have seen the image anyway. They were watching the game live, in the stadium. They weren't watching the filtered t.v. version of the game.

Wake up people!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7125841
United States
06/28/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
SHIN THIS PIT !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16508431

Maybe it's a warning.
Maybe "they" warn us.
SHTF???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42409308

Its instructions on the human. Its a wake up call for those that need it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41411558
United States
06/28/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

Baseball diamond WARNING?!! Thanks OP! ohno

Nice post Bette!

Here ya go. July 4, Neil Diamond and I Pet Goat.
just saw this in the morning.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4645393

:wow:

These are definite warning signs!!

Thank you oops2!!
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Thread: Signs/Warnings About July 4th?
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Neil Diamond to debut Boston tribute song at D.C. July 4th

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2
 Quoting: AlphA Canis Majoris

Boston Pops 4th of July no longer a national broadcast

[link to bostinno.streetwise.co]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11358387
United States
06/28/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a hoax. I can't believe nobody else has realized this. The only reason i'm so upset by this is that a 'friend' of mine on youtube actually made an 8 minute video about how upset these images make him and believes that this actually happened.[youtube]

People searching for the group of images located this exact picture at a tattoo website.

People should instead try to find one other person who has posted this 'subliminal' image. there are none that i have been able to find.

I first saw the video on youtube, by a user named 'Amerishama2012' and after searching online, ended up at godlikeproductions.com only to find the same video with the same annoying idiot talking through the whole thing. And conveniently enough, this guy doesn't have the video anymore either.

The video is obviously a forgery. The broadcasters were talking about something else that was going on in the stadium. That is why what they say doesn't really seem to fit in with what supposedly happened. "I don't know what that means...Apparently the baseball gods do" That isn't the kind of thing someone would say if an image like that popped up on the screen. Which brings me to my main problem with the video.

The broadcasters would not have seen the image anyway. They were watching the game live, in the stadium. They weren't watching the filtered t.v. version of the game.

Wake up people!
 Quoting: thetruthrover 42499697

You're an idiot. That's exactly what someone would say if it popped up on the screen. Especially during a baseball game. And yes yhe do see what is being broadcasted out. I know because I want to school for tv. Go do some research.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11358387
United States
06/28/2013 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excuse my typos. I have big fingers.
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39935382
United States
06/30/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

We're all going to hell.
 Quoting: WTF!? 42334647

Here you go OP. full circle

[link to wgntv.com]

GLP