User ID: 2348505
United States
01/30/2018 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I work at CERN
ask me a question.
 Quoting: physicist 410574

DO you believe in Christ now? Are demons what we think they are in these circles or worse than what we can imagine on texted posts?

Is the Vatican in control there? (why does the fricking false prophet Pope have an office in Cern?)

Are you trying to help us by leaking stuff or just here to be a dick?
We are screwed, without faith.
Deadfrog

United States
01/30/2018 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not know the specifics as I am not analyzing the data. My job is to maintain the crygenic superconductors. but some of the scientists have walked around like they have seen a ghost.
I think they are really worried. I speculate that they have found a way to peer into different dimensions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 410574

What is "crygenic"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 410837

he meant cryogenic....the magnets are in a super cooled state. Cryogenics uses liquid nitro to bring temps down rapidly in organic materials.

The fact that these magnets have to be drenched in a cryogenic environment says a lot about the energy and heat produced off those magnets.

Its thoroughly discussed about the cryogenics of the design in regular science sites. Its not a secret at all.

HOpe that helps.
Deadfrog

United States
01/30/2018 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wau. Someone who works on the "crygenic" superconductors and doesn't even know how to spell "cryogenic".

Consider why you screw up some grammar.

Rushed sentences
Fat fingers on a small screen
English is not primary language

Don't be a flipping asshat over something so petty.
Deadfrog

United States
01/30/2018 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not know the specifics as I am not analyzing the data. My job is to maintain the crygenic superconductors. but some of the scientists have walked around like they have seen a ghost.
I think they are really worried. I speculate that they have found a way to peer into different dimensions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 410574

What is "crygenic"?

he meant cryogenic....the magnets are in a super cooled state. Cryogenics uses liquid nitro to bring temps down rapidly in organic materials.

The fact that these magnets have to be drenched in a cryogenic environment says a lot about the energy and heat produced off those magnets.

Its thoroughly discussed about the cryogenics of the design in regular science sites. Its not a secret at all.

HOpe that helps.
 Quoting: Deadfrog

Why would you bump a thread like this with a boring-ass reply like that? Trying to slyly control this narrative? Too late, the people who cared, like me, already archived the original blog with all of OP's posts and spread it. It's obvious he was silenced. Fuck you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76190231

The MODERATOR WOULD CLOSE THIS IF IT WASN"T UP FOR DISCUSSION ANYMORE...

YOU RUDE PIECE OF GARBAGE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10457683
United States
02/05/2018 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

What is "crygenic"?

HOpe that helps.

Why would you bump a thread like this with a boring-ass reply like that? Trying to slyly control this narrative? Too late, the people who cared, like me, already archived the original blog with all of OP's posts and spread it. It's obvious he was silenced. Fuck you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76190231

The MODERATOR WOULD CLOSE THIS IF IT WASN"T UP FOR DISCUSSION ANYMORE...

YOU RUDE PIECE OF GARBAGE

Never said it was closed for discussion, add some more sand to your vag, it'll make the crabs feel at home.

GLP