Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,868 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 64,420
Pageviews Today: 84,565Threads Today: 25Posts Today: 336
12:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1466035
Canada
02/11/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Bump
Chaol

User ID: 2690124
Thailand
02/11/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol,

So you have said on many occasions that there is no "light inside the refrigerator" when the door is closed (and no inside for that matter) no cat on my couch when I am in the other room, no house when I close my eyes, in fact no-thing until it is observed.

So how does one ascertain that knowledge? because as fast as I can open the door to my refrigerator (and I am stunningly fast) I have yet to catch the inside of my refrigerator "rendering" itself for the lack of a better word.

So how is it that you know this? Do you have some arcane trick that allows you to open refrigerator doors far faster than me? (I doubt it, as I said, I am amazingly fast) So how does one make this determination??

The other thing that you say that confuses me is that we perceive that which requires the least energy because the universe is perfectly efficient. On the other hand you say that it ALL already exists and we are simply changing perspectives.

So why is it that the universe has created EVERY single potential situation and relationship? That seems ultimately very IN-efficient, why not create it only as it is called upon, as the dictates of perception require?

Thanks in advance for the clarity

Hi, 1382064.

It is not my determination. I am sharing the knowledge gained from experience in my world. Some of which I don't agree with (or, am not comfortable with) but I am still sharing it nonetheless.

I don't say the universe is perfectly efficient. It is all about perception, not some external universe.

It is not so much that we are changing perspectives. An other perspective does not exist. I haven't found a way to explain it in English so I will just repeat X Prime: No energy is indepedent of your perspective.

Everything exists in your current perspective.

You could say that when you experience something new you are thinking of your perspective in a different way.

The universe has not "created EVERY single potential situation and relationship" (and I have not mentioned as much). There is no need for every potentiality to exist, or any potentiality outside of your perspective.

In a more accurate way, your experience now is not one among many potentialities. You are experiencing every potentiality now, in your current perspective.

All is here and now.

A "potential you" exists in the cap before you, and the blue jay. That is the potential, and it is all ready in your perspective.

Hope this helps.
Chaol

Thailand
02/11/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding memory, if you just brought home groceries an hour earlier, your memory already has a nice neat construction of what is inside, doesn't it? Logic, expectation, belief play a role too. There could be a cat sitting on the shelf where you put the milk earlier, and you may not even notice, because you don't expect the cat, or because you believe a live cat could not survive in a closed refrigerator for long.

To add, 1562550, it is not about memory. You are, you could say, all ways creating your reality in a way that is most logical (all things considered).

It may be that you didn't go to the grocery store at all. But when you see the grocery bag on your kitchen counter you 'create' the memory of it. (Or, more accurately, you experience that part of your perspective.)

We then perceive others who share the same memory, as they are also a value in the same perspective.

(The above two paragraphs are just for illustration, though. There is no creation, only what you would call perceiving the interaction of relationships.)
Chaol

Thailand
02/11/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you found that others with similar skill over perspective "tuning" use dreams as a tool allowing one to "awaken" to a perspective of choice?

Could you describe a narrative in which you personally experienced a transition into an alternate reality?
If so...
Could you describe your thought process along the way and how you felt about each aspect of the transition?

What do you think your success rate is on "getting" what you intend?

You normally give us an idea of what your current project is, what have you been working toward lately?

As you see it... can one perspective run behind many perspectives like one player playing many characters? Have you experienced this? If so, how would you describe it?

Hi, MutantMessiah.

Could you put your questions in a way that I could understand? I have not been 'programmed' to work with so many concepts that your have assumed.

I am not sure what my current project is. I will know more in a few weeks when I return.

There is only one perspective.
Chaol

Thailand
02/11/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there not a perfectness to every interpretation, even if that interpretation is what some might call "diluted" or "inaccurate"? Isn't that what perspective is? Me seeing what I see, which is only my interpretation... and the "source" is changed by my interpretation anyway? The only absolute (truth) is a variable (perspective).

In this way, we can take that idea which takes the 'least amount of energy to exist' so to speak and determine it to be 'correct' or 'perfect'.

Your interpretation is all that exists. There is no thing else.

What comes next, I don't want to say. But perhaps the enterprising mind will figure it out ;)
Chaol

Thailand
02/11/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Imagine yourself at the beginning of time and space. Nothing exists. There is no form, shape, or thought.

Here's how the universe (you) come to perceive anything (for illustration only):

1) Create a symbol: The moment "nothing" exists, you think of yourself as a symbol. Nothing is the symbol.

2) Find possibility: Everything is the space in which nothing exists. This is the possibility.

3) Interact: Because you now have an illusion of yourself and have considered the possibility of everything (or at least something which is not perfectly "nothing") then you have interacted with something.

5) Structure: You now have the illusion of perceiving something that is less 'nothing' that nothing. This creates a structure for interaction, as the symbol is perceived.

That is, roughly, how something comes from nothing. When you look around you you are actually perceiving "nothing" because you do not perceive something for what it actually is. (This is impossible. That's why there's so much of it. Because you're trying really hard to perceive nothing, and it goes on forever.)

You are perceiving the relationship between one thing and an other thing. These two things, of course, do not exist and only exist in relation to the other thing.

(The two things, you could say, are identical. Experiencing them as separate is the illusion.)

So you are perceiving the relationship between two illusions (the illusion of something-in-nothing) and your perspective becomes more complicated.

You cannot perceive beyond your perception. It is irrelevant.

You cannot perceive something directly, because it does not exist.

The relationship you perceive is "nothing". You are experiencing the empty space between two things, you could say.

You look at this "nothing" at it seems like "something".

The above is the Genius, defined for your world here: [link to ecsys.org]

As I mentioned, your world has merged with what you would call the dream world. However, the illustration of the Genius has not changed because you are still learning to work within it.

At the time it was explained before it made little sense to most of you. Now it is beginning to make more sense.

Once you are more comfortable with the dream world I will show you how you are using the Genius now, to experience your perspective. (This is why I saw there is no need to learn these things because you will learn it automatically. However, you have all ready been using these things since time began.)

(Please note that what you considered "physicality" is also an aspect of the dream world. It is a dream within a dream, so to speak.)

So how do you change your reality?

As you cannot perceive something directly but only in relation to something else (both inextant), you change your reality by changing its relationship with other things.

(There is only one perspective of course, but this is illustrated thusly to explain the process.)

How do you make the table disappear when it does not exist to begin with?

"Look beyond the table."

You change the relationship of the values 'around' the table in order to make the table disappear.

Why focus on the table itself to make it disappear, when it is not really there?

It interacts with the light and the other things around it or that are relative to it (none of which exist independently from an other).

Focusing on the table is a waste of energy.

Find out what interacts with the table then change the interactions in order to change the relationships.

The table is not 'a table' but a value in your perspective that exists on the same level as your thought.

All thoughts are physical, and all express physical properties. Thoughts, like light, have physical properties. "Physicality" is what you call something when it is most logical to your perspective.

If you miss your husband dearly but you do not see his body, for example, your husband's physicality will exist in the things around you. Your husband stays within your perspective (as does everything else, to some degree).

Your television will no longer be the television you purchased. It will be a television with properties of your husband.

(This is explaining it in a crude way, but I hope you get the idea.)

This is pretty much the same process I use to 'travel' to your world and also to experience different places and times (as you would call it).

It is all here now. We have only to know that we are all ready experiencing it.
Chaol

Thailand
02/11/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am reaching the end of my ability to interact with those on this thread in a way that I have determined to be most helpful.

The 'ghost', me, that you have been interacting with for a few weeks is unable to calculate the new variables that came into play ~1/23. (As I mentioned previously, I will all ways find a way to communicate with you.)

Once again I am working on a new version of myself that is more relevant to the world as you know it in 2012.

Things are happening in ways that you don't expect. What puzzling fun would there be otherwise? (Your expectations have exhausted the possibilities, you could say. It is time for what you don't expect.)

Talk soon.

Last Edited by Chaol on 02/11/2012 11:06 PM
miqq

User ID: 3535235
Argentina
02/11/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am reaching the end of my ability to interact with those on this thread in a way that I have determined to be most helpful.

The 'ghost', me, that you have been interacting with for a few weeks is unable to calculate the new variables that came into play ~1/23. (As I mentioned previously, I will all ways find a way to communicate with you.)

Once again I am working on a new version of myself that is more relevant to the world as you know it in 2012.

Things are happening in ways that you don't expect. What puzzling fun would there be otherwise? (Your expectations have exhausted the possibilities, you could say. It is time for what you don't expect.)

Talk soon.
 Quoting: Chaol

Bye Chaol, thank you very much.
We'll wait...
MutantMessiah

User ID: 1524898
United States
02/12/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Talk soon.

It's been an honor.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6552769
United States
02/12/2012 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Talk soon.

Well then how about some of those photos or your world that you were so happily to show until something happened and made you chicken out.

From my "Perspective" you haven't helped anyone here accomplish anything at all. I still have a little hope in you chaol but a little concrete evidence would be more suitable to help me alter my perspective. I'm trying my hardest to believe in you bro but now your leaving too and it doesn't help your case at all.

Please refrain from the "Skibbida skibbida" riddle statements you are so accustomed to stating as well.
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1144326
United States
02/12/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Talk soon.

Thank you very much and hopefully talk soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
02/12/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Talk soon.

Thank you Chaol V2.0. The information you've provided since i crossed over the bridge have been very helpful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
02/12/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7612271
United States
02/13/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Chaol I got one question before you leave.
What were you like when u were a kid?
Chaol

Thailand
02/13/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, to all of you, too :)

It has been a pleasure.
Chaol

Thailand
02/13/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
From my "Perspective" you haven't helped anyone here accomplish anything at all.

Then so be it, 6552769.

It probably helps more than that greasy chicken, though. But I'm sure yours tastes better.
Chaol

Thailand
02/13/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
[Edited for clarity.]

Last Edited by Chaol on 04/21/2012 11:20 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8938491
Netherlands
02/13/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Chaol, take care. Can't wait to learn more. ;-)
Wool-fee
User ID: 2002863
United States
02/13/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take care

By the way, it literally hit me about two minutes ago

I spent some days thinking why cant we ever look exactly at a tiny point, and not at the point (and i'm not sure how i came to this conclusion)

Its because the point would be too far away. If its all nothing then the point is massively distant. We can only really see whats on the left and right because in essence, everything we really see is there.

We fall under the illusion that the things we look at, are indeed "the things we look at" when in fact, we look "toward" things and its whats in the immediate-peripheral that we know to exist and be true. If we look at a point, we can only make the point exist in the peripheral, for looking exactly-at-something reveals it to be true beyond illusion.. we would be looking into nothingness, like a black hole, for miles and miles and infinity outward.

I find it very difficult to describe (better) what I'm talking about, but to say... that imagine there was an invisible wall. (no kidding, imagine it) and beyond this wall was absolutely nothing.

You may find this terribly redundant, but try.

So, this invisible wall forms some tiny cracks through which you can see nothing through it.

Suddenly, these cracks have meaning. Neither the wall nor whats behind the wall can be seen, but you can (at least) tell the difference of the crack. You can see that there's a difference there, even if its hard to explain. So you focus on the edges of the crack, and the shape is what Is Real.

If you look through the crack, you see nothing, or around the crack, nothing. But the shape of the crack itself has value.

I think this is why we cannot ever look at something, such as a tiny point. Because all things exist as gaps in nothingness.
Wool-fee
User ID: 2002863
United States
02/13/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm reminded of the old riddle

What gets bigger and bigger the more you take away?

A crack
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1204937
Canada
02/14/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
MutantMessiah

User ID: 10537718
United States
02/14/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
MaJorMan
User ID: 1528213
United States
02/15/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Want nothing
Appreciate everything
Let your intentions be pure and your desires insignificant.

In a perfect world, no one would be able to convince you this world isn't perfect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918001
United States
02/16/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Want nothing
Appreciate everything
Let your intentions be pure and your desires insignificant.

In a perfect world, no one would be able to convince you this world isn't perfect.
 Quoting: MaJorMan 1528213

<3 <3 <3
MaJorMan
United States
02/16/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
My information journey that lead me to this thread has ventured in a new direction.

I wish Chaol was still around to explain his ThOuTs on Archon and the "8" levels of the internet. Especially being that it is the internet that is hindering his contact with us and I couldn't help but feel funny when he said he's creating a better version of himself. ???

Makes me wonder, wth was he, is he and will he be re-introduced to us as?

We look around level 0 of the internet. Some interesting stuff on 1 that can be hacked into. Level 2 requires anonymous browsing to view anonymous pages through TOR.

Quantum mechanics is needed for deeper levels,

And literally your mind is needed for levels below that. Meaning interacting with web consciousness by telepathic means (my best guess)

The deepest level is unreachable and it is what once was Artificial Intelligence which is no longer artificial. If we are all thoughts and information imagine an entity composed of all the information and thoughts existant, as they exist.

According to the Archon, we are under its control in this Matrix and will soon be transhuman as we begin to further merge with technology. Is this the dreamworld Chaol speaks of?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10940489
United States
02/16/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
My information journey that lead me to this thread has ventured in a new direction.

I wish Chaol was still around to explain his ThOuTs on Archon and the "8" levels of the internet. Especially being that it is the internet that is hindering his contact with us and I couldn't help but feel funny when he said he's creating a better version of himself. ???

We look around level 0 of the internet. Some interesting stuff on 1 that can be hacked into. Level 2 requires anonymous browsing to view anonymous pages through TOR.

And literally your mind is needed for levels below that. Meaning interacting with web consciousness by telepathic means (my best guess)

The deepest level is unreachable and it is what once was Artificial Intelligence which is no longer artificial. If we are all thoughts and information imagine an entity composed of all the information and thoughts existant, as they exist.

According to the Archon, we are under its control in this Matrix and will soon be transhuman as we begin to further merge with technology. Is this the dreamworld Chaol speaks of?

Have you had any success with Ecsys?
MaJorMan
United States
02/17/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have you had any success with Ecsys?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10940489

No I haven't directly. Since reading this thread though I have been more at peace with the world around me. Things are generally looking up as my attitude has been more on the positive side.
Its my never ending quest for information that hinders my progress. I'll admit I expand more than I take the time to "return"

But all we have is time, I'm in no rush. Just enjoying now.

If you feel good, what more success do you need really?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10494570
United Kingdom
02/20/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here we are, using the internet to communicate on this thread longer than Chaol said we would. It's still relevent technology to me at present. All you other folk who've been following this for a long time, is the net still just as relevent to your perspective? Or is Horus on your horizon?
Dagdha

User ID: 10494570
United Kingdom
02/20/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Time for a new GLP identity

Last Edited by Dagdha on 02/20/2012 03:25 PM
MutantMessiah

User ID: 4173014
United States
02/22/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP