Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831999
United Kingdom
12/03/2009 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
UFO Above Dealey Plaza 11-22-63
[link to www.rense.com]

A historic trove of Texas photos was found dumped beneath a Fort Worth bridge, local TV station WFAA reported Sunday.
The discarded shots include those of a young George H.W. Bush; Gwendolyn Brooks, a poet who was the first black author to win a Pulitzer Prize; and the motorcade of President John F. Kennedy, moments before his assassination.

[link to www.wfaa.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832328
Portugal
12/03/2009 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UFO Above Dealey Plaza 11-22-63
Quite interesting...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2009 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The symbolism = Kennedy`s killing is linked to UFO disclosure and Bush Snr. is part of NON Disclosure.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2009 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
"A good friend of Jimmy Carter told CSETI Director Dr. Steven Greer that when Carter asked outgoing CIA director George Bush Sr. about alien-related programs, Bush wouldn’t give Carter any information. Carter was later buttonholed by "a suit," who said, "Sir, if you would like to complete your first term as President, you will keep your God-damned mouth shut about this UFO matter."

[link to hubpages.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 673609
United States
12/03/2009 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ugh. Addy grabber on that video.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
12/03/2009 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
On February 22, 2000, Governor Bush made a campaign visit to Tenney’s hometown of Royal Oak, Michigan. Tenney planned to ask Bush about UFOs during a scheduled meeting between local residents and Governor Bush at a local restaurant.

Governor Bush’s advance people selected the people who would be in the restaurant (Jimi’s Coney Island). After answering a series of screening questions, Tenney was picked to be one of the people to meet with Bush.Due to the large number of people in the restaurant, Tenney decided that his best time to ask Bush about UFOs would be when Bush was exiting the restaurant, so he waited outside the restaurant for Bush to leave. He chatted with the CNN crew that was also waiting for Bush to leave.

As Bush exited the restaurant, Tenney shook hands with Bush, and asked him, "As a presidential candidate, would you like to issue a statement concerning the American public’s right to access whatever information the United States government currently has available on the topic of UFOs...?"
According to Tenney’s recollection of the event, no sooner had the word "UFO" come out of his mouth, when a Texas Ranger with Bush grabbed him by the arm, pulled him out of the crowd away from Bush, and turned him around. Another Texas Ranger pushed Bush into a van, and the van quickly left. Tenney recalled the event,I was instantly turned around by a Texas Ranger, Mr. Bush was pushed into a van, another Texas Ranger grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the crowd and before I knew it Mr. Bush was gone. "What was it all about?" I asked the officer who pulled me away from the crowd. He shook his head and walked away from me without saying a word. The crew from CNN came up to me and the camera- man said,"Well that was weird. It was like they knew you were going to say something strange."

[link to www.presidentialufo.com]

GLP