Users Online Now: 2,136 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 963,761
Pageviews Today: 1,287,016Threads Today: 321Posts Today: 5,033
10:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prayer Request...UPDATED 12/17/11 See Last Post :)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message UPDATED 12/17/11 - Please see last post on page 9 new video posted....

Hello my friends!

As many of you know, on Saturday, November 19th i'll be having an Anterior Lumbar Fusion and on December 17th i'll be having the second part, a Posterior Lumbar Fusion. I will be offline for several weeks to months.

Since March I have been really active on this site and enjoyed every minute of it. Being away will be hard. I have made so many wonderful friends here, many of whom I hold dear to my heart! I will check in as often as possible and post updates with videos as often as possible. My YouTube channel is up and i've already started uploading pre-op video's. I'll continue these through out my recovery. The link to the thread with my channel is listed below.

Most importantly though, I really could use prayer right now and would greatly appreciate prayer on the days of my surgery as well as any and all healing thoughts/wishes and love/light that can be sent my way. It has taken a year to get to this point and the road has been long and hard. Physically, mentally and emotionally, I am exhausted and need as much support as I can get right now. Needless to say, my nerves are frazzled.

Thank you ahead of time for your prayers and for reading this post. Blessings to you all. I hope to be back online asap after surgery so I can get my GLP fix, I will miss you all :)

xoxo

Thread: 12/21/11 UPDATE: Video Diary, My Lumbar Fusion.... U
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP