TRUTH! The Earth does not revolve around the Sun - The exposure of hiding

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14834085
Germany
04/22/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
TRUTH! The Earth does not revolve around the Sun - The exposure of hiding
If you think that the theory of the Earth's rotation around the sun - it is absolutely proven fact, then you are sadly mistaken. In this theory are so many inconsistencies that it has long been located on the same shelf with Darwin's theory of the origin of man from apes.
Some benefits that people do not know the truth, and this deception vaccinated since childhood, from school, then to people growing up in a false world view completely. The most amazing thing that so many people believe that the Earth revolves around the sun, which is not able to perceive reality. Their laughter is the information that makes them similar to patients in psychiatric hospitals.How terrible would sound to you now is the information that the sun revolves around the Earth? Do you certain there would be a strong emotional drama within you. Your brain refused to accept it. But to know for sure - you need to be in the sun, to see that the Earth revolves around. It is impossible to do, so everything that exists - is a theory and another theory. Even the spacecraft can not help you to understand that revolves around something. Because what does not and can not be in space reasons, some points on which we can judge on the motion of something. For example you are sitting in front of the train and the train is. And here you see a movement. Who is going? Train your front or train? You are looking at the ground below, and you know who is moving. But in space it is impossible, everything is moving in space. And it is impossible not only to understand what is moving, but that which moves around.More and more scientists in our time have come to the conclusion that there is a joint motion of the Sun and the Earth with respect to each other. That is, not (and indeed can not be) a rigid conception of what the earth revolves around the sun. At this point at the moment the two most important fact is the presence of analemma and equation of time.But all this goes beyond simple words and the conversation flows on a more sophisticated level. So if you want to know more - learn about it. Knowing the truth is very important. Especially many may shake the scale of fraud, which reigns around.I also recommend the study of Vedic cosmology to derive consciousness from the stupor of "scientific" worldview.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
04/22/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: TRUTH! The Earth does not revolve around the Sun - The exposure of hiding

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
04/22/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14834085

could someone embedd this video please?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14810888
Australia
04/22/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14404703
United States
04/22/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok this is a bad argument u state relativity

its all about perspective.
the only place the earth doesnt revolve around the sun is on earth. in any other perspective u would see earth going around it or hell if ur far enough back ud see earth going around the center of our galaxy or hell if u go even further back u might see the milky way circling the center of creation :| these threads rustle my jimmies
WeAreOne

User ID: 6832079
United Kingdom
04/22/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
WeAreOne

User ID: 6832079
United Kingdom
04/22/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those of you without a 6 minute attention span here is a 17 second version...

Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
DUCM900

User ID: 14799142
Italy
04/22/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really interesting.
WuDStefoto

User ID: 14750655
Belgium
04/22/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those of you without a 6 minute attention span here is a 17 second version...

Quoting: WeAreOne

its still with the Sun

I dont care about

THE EXACT - when I need it I will know it

(shit - maby its now?)

ANyway - thanks for the info

not bad idea - still

WE ALL TRAVEL - aint that right?

The Earth, The Sun ..

That's the most important

o no - wait THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME

IS FREE EARTH
!!!!!! u hear me??

I dont care does shte evolve or REvole

or where or how

I CARE FOR HER TO STOP BLEED.
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <-
is the only way youths listen to
the Prophets !!!

PROOF -> CAN YOU CATCH iT???

[link to www.youtube.com]

rememba: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
Confused Canadian
User ID: 52677256
Canada
01/08/2014 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. I laughed reading this because I cannot understand a single thing you said. I feel like someone typed this out in another language and then "Google translated" it to English.. your thoughts seem very mangled and confusing. As a fluent English speaker, I think you may need to adjust your grammar and vocabulary before you try to convince any one else of this foolishness. ( I mean really, even the title; "The exposure of hiding" come on! Oxymoron much???) wtf Also, you may want to try and add some actual RESEARCH to back up this "theory" you have going on.. yea good luck with that.
WTF
User ID: 54386175
United States
02/15/2014 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good grief! Go back to school and study science.
Dr. AstroModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 4211721
United States
02/15/2014 01:36 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: WeAreOne

No, wrong, fail. The solar system's velocity vector relative to the rest of the galaxy is not perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic. Can't believe whoever made that has the gall to beg for "donations." They can't even be bothered to do an ounce of real "research" before making their claims.

[link to m.youtube.com]

This is a really good representation of how our solar system moves
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37219631

this one is better

universe sandbox!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39510024

It's wrong. The solar system is not a "vortex." Planets do not trail behind the sun as it travels through the galaxy the way that model describes (best seen at the start of his follow-up video: [link to www.youtube.com] ). The solar apex, our solar system's direction of travel relative to the local stars, projected onto the sky has the coordinates of about 18hr RA, +30 degrees Dec ( [link to books.google.com] ) whereas our north ecliptic pole has coordinates of about 18hr RA, +66.5 degrees Dec.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Even if you consider the motion of the local standard of rest within the arms of our galaxy ( [link to www.gb.nrao.edu] ) we are still not moving towards the ecliptic pole and we are still ahead of our sun at certain times of the year. In the latter case the vector of our direction of travel points to about 20h 57m, +47d 53' which is separated from our ecliptic pole by about 30 degrees and places us ahead of the sun relative to its direction of travel in August, whereas in the former reference frame we're ahead of the sun when the sun's position along the ecliptic in our sky is at 6hr RA at the June solstice.

The "helical" model is in direct contradiction to simple empirical evidence. Were it true, Newcomb's own data and calculations on the position of the sun as seen from earth would not work.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro

astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54373813
Canada
02/15/2014 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is interstellar Woo Tang shiat

GLP