Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,529 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 101,683
Pageviews Today: 138,625Threads Today: 73Posts Today: 607
01:09 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FOX: "5-year-old girl hospitalized, undergoes surgery after Alabama man allegedly rapes her" “one of the worst cases that I’ve s

KOS-MOS
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 77588681
United States
04/29/2019 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
FOX: "5-year-old girl hospitalized, undergoes surgery after Alabama man allegedly rapes her" “one of the worst cases that I’ve s
FOX: "5-year-old girl hospitalized, undergoes surgery after Alabama man allegedly rapes her"

"This is one sick bastard who I hope never sees the light of day. We'll do everything we can to make that happen," said District Attorney Randall Houston.

Authorities responded on Thursday to a Prattville hospital for a report of a sexually assaulted child, Millbrook Police Chief P.K. Johnson said. The child underwent surgery, and he believed the girl was in stable condition as of Saturday, Johnson added. He said it was “one of the worst cases that I’ve seen in my 31 years in law enforcement.”

[link to www.foxnews.com (secure)]
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." --Christopher Hitchens, [link to magaimg.net]
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." --Voltaire, [link to magaimg.net]
Thread: Man in 2007 Predicted How Future Fascism Would Really Work and How Most Conspiracy Theorists Had it All Wrong - Proven Correct 10 Years Later
Disclaimer: Posts do not necessarily reflect agreement/endorsement
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77553209
Canada
04/29/2019 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FOX: "5-year-old girl hospitalized, undergoes surgery after Alabama man allegedly rapes her" “one of the worst cases that I’ve s
:burnem:
 Quoting: Chip

Fucking rite whats worse is that child will end up fucked for life drug addixted abd that jackoff conitues his life as if its just another day..

Public hangings for child rapists shoudve never been stopped . Paying over 10othousand to keep that pos alive feed and a warm bed is just a huge failure in thr judicital system...

Reading this shit makes me soo goddamn mad ....

Ughh...

Something 3rd world countries got rite is public gang murder of these cocksuckers throw gas a tire over the head bash there fucking legs so they can barley crawl and set ablaze....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77202060
United States
04/29/2019 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FOX: "5-year-old girl hospitalized, undergoes surgery after Alabama man allegedly rapes her" “one of the worst cases that I’ve s
i hope her parents avenger her
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

04/29/2019 11:18 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be (secure)]
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66672502
Bosnia and Herzegovina
04/29/2019 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
:burnem:
 Quoting: Chip
THIS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77603577
France
04/29/2019 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Liberals are against tough punishment because they like evil.
oiko

User ID: 4226333
United States
04/29/2019 11:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
he needs that smile blown off his face
Who does your thinking?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20099604
United States
04/29/2019 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course... it's a :after_boom:
TXGLP2

User ID: 76819314
United States
04/29/2019 11:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Public Hangings For Pedophiles. Oh, yes.
Zorwog

User ID: 77603457
United States
04/29/2019 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Geezuz. That wood-chipper idea is too humane for these monsters, unless you throw them in there while they are still alive and put it on a "slow" setting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77603623
United States
04/29/2019 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Public Hangings For Pedophiles. Oh, yes.
 Quoting: TXGLP2

bump

GLP