Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,979 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,473,304
Pageviews Today: 2,023,499Threads Today: 499Posts Today: 8,838
03:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Eric Clapton and Carlos Santana fight the Illuminati!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321506
United States
03/31/2011 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Eric Clapton and Carlos Santana fight the Illuminati!
Wes Penre Interviews Debra Hunter Pitts, Who Started 'Militia One' with Eric Clapton and Carlos Santana to fight the Illuminati!

[link to www.illuminati-news.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324163
United States
04/02/2011 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Eric Clapton and Carlos Santana fight the Illuminati!
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1333015
United States
04/15/2011 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1333015
United States
04/15/2011 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Debra generally call these people "The Nazis", which is what they are (among many other things), but they are better known as the Illuminati these days. This young girl learnt from being brought up amongst those Insiders that a coup had overthrown our democratic way of life in the United States, but that the takeover was not complete.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1349259
United States
04/23/2011 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Useful RepEATER

User ID: 1140465
United States
04/23/2011 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
They better not get on any priIdol1vate planes ever again.
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
LOL
User ID: 1354313
Australia
04/23/2011 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
In 1969 or 1970 Eric nicknamed me Layla and I told Carlos to call me that too and it would be my stage name for now on. I told Eric to think of the Nazis as making a scary movie, and they don't like it if we're not scared all the time; they don't want to see human emotions. So we had to think of making our own movie and sometimes act funny, play out a western, or my favorite, a skit we did imitating "Gone With The Wind." The Nazis hated it because we weren't scared at all times, but were practicing for a movie to make in the future and did even make romantic comedy in July 1984 in Tarrant County, Texas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1323236
United States
04/24/2011 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when Stevie Ray Vaughn was killed on Claptons Helicopter. Clapton was said to have gave up his seat to Vaughn.

Then Claptons son was killed.

I elite are wanting to punish him very badly before they destroy him. Sad very sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1388042
United States
05/26/2011 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when Stevie Ray Vaughn was killed on Claptons Helicopter. Clapton was said to have gave up his seat to Vaughn.

Then Claptons son was killed.

I elite are wanting to punish him very badly before they destroy him. Sad very sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1323236

I learned something very interesting during a recent interview. The Host of that show was best friends with a bass player who played bass guitar for Gerry Garcia from the Grateful Dead when he did solo shows. This same bass plyer was contacted by Eric Clapton in to 70's to play bass on some tracks Eric was working on, This guy was flown to Eric Claptons personal island in the Caribbean.

This bass player told his friend, this host of the radio show that one day Eric took him out on his boat and when they got out into the ocean the boat ran out of Gas, for some reason the boats radio was not working and they had no way of contacting anybody as the boat floated further and further out to sea.

Out of nowhere another boat showed up and this bass player said the captain of this mystery boat was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and she was out there all alone. She pulled up and offered to help, he said Eric was not surprised and sweemed to know her, They tied up Eric's boat to hers and towed them back into land, back to Eric's Island.

When they had arrived Safely back at Erics Island he said he turned around and when he looked back this woman and her boat had vanished!

This bass player told his friend he remembered the name of her boat though because it was a word he had never heard of before, he said the name of the boat was The Seraphim.

The radio show host asked his buddy "You don't know what that word means?"

So he said he grabbed a dictionary and looked up the word for him, The guy was like Wow, Me & Eric was saved by an Angel?

Interesting huh? I just learned that last Friday during an interview I did on that day.

I think that guy is going to have that interview archived.
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

GLP