Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12338010
United States
02/24/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot

yes you are correct, bad language on my part. it does decay but that decay does release energy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12338010

No worries, As with mythology, science is explaining all these interactions in 3's. That, to me, is the significance as it binds the language and visualization of effect to a near poetic common.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

i will in the future defer to your familarity with the subject matter
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12338010

Nah, that would be uncalled for. I'm just an ex tech with too much time on my hands.

I figure if we make it easy enough for me to understand; these seven billion monkeys can get busy typing the script of novelty and I can spend my time lolling in the garden.
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

well dion, enjoy the cosmic bowling
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
02/24/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guten Abend Everyone :)

Nothing like good ole thunder and lightening storms for a recharge ;)

Hoping all are having a pleasant evening hf

check this out

[link to weather.cod.edu]

:stallionlight:

Love to All see you later on pearls of wisdom

:2truprl:
Azeratel Axo

User ID: 20063747
Canada
02/24/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering if anyone else had noticed light response within the brain with any type of 'startle' response while meditating?
 Quoting: Seer777

[link to youtu.be]

There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving....

Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 31248385
United States
02/24/2013 11:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
I was wondering if anyone else had noticed light response within the brain with any type of 'startle' response while meditating?

[link to youtu.be]

There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving....

Quoting: Azeratel Axo

I love that song. As you know...

I was just remarking to myself how easy it is to add basic nutrient to a Totino's cheese pizza.

I added garlic, sweet onion, minced spinach and red pepper flakes...

Seems my appetite has returned with a 'how to' if you will.

:)

I have been extra tired of late.

How has your sleep been?

Necessary, as it were...to find the balance...

I had it a bit easier or stranger in a way. As I lost all desire to eat.

I was always satiated.

Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Azeratel Axo

Canada
02/24/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

How has your sleep been?

I slept very well last night, thanks for asking. :)

Knock on wood... Today I am without the aid of exogenous cannabinoid receptor agonists. uhoh

I was always satiated.

Hmmm.... wink I've noticed the very same.

Unfortunately, I will occasionally still have instances wherein I am very hungry but cannot bring myself to eat.
Seer777

United States
02/24/2013 11:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

How has your sleep been?

I slept very well last night, thanks for asking.

Knock on wood... Today I am without the aid of exogenous cannabinoid receptor agonists. uhoh

I was always satiated.

Hmmm.... wink I've noticed the very same.

Unfortunately, I will occasionally still have instances wherein I am very hungry but cannot bring myself to eat

Good to hear...

And yes.

Me too.

hmm
~Seneca
Seer777

United States
02/25/2013 12:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
I was just remarking to myself how easy it is to add basic nutrient to a Totino's cheese pizza.

I added garlic, sweet onion, minced spinach and red pepper flakes...

Thread: Super Powers

They don't come immediately, like anything else in life you've got to learn to crawl before you can walk. Learn to use your instincts and feelings in conjunction with intellect.

One thing that helped me in my early days was cooking believe it or not. Something simple, like a frozen pizza. The back of the box tells you how long to cook it in the oven, but do not set a timer, instead walk away and do something else. Watch some TV, work on some artwork, read a book and grab the pizza when you feel like it's time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19588417

lmao
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
02/25/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok not sure why but this date has been running thru my head like a ticker tape tonight

3/18/2013 ... 3/9/6

Hope it is nothing but had to get it out of my head.

hmm

and this again

the rubik's cube

Rubik's Cube In Center Of Earth? Computer Simulations Support New Model Of Earth's Core

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]
Azeratel Axo

Canada
02/25/2013 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok not sure why but this date has been running thru my head like a ticker tape tonight

3/18/2013 ... 3/9/6

Hope it is nothing but had to get it out of my head.

hmm

and this again

the rubik's cube

Rubik's Cube In Center Of Earth? Computer Simulations Support New Model Of Earth's Core

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

hmm

Newheart (and I believe Seer as well) has a crop circle pic that looks like a Rubiks cube.
acuk
User ID: 32275400
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just thought I would share.

Earlier I had a bit of a meditative nap. After 10 hrs of sleep last night, seems I drifted off for another hour at least.

Anyway, just before I had an interesting experience I thought I would share.

Essentially, I was listening to music when my attention was pulled in a specific direction. Just then a tone came through and I saw what can only be described as a small ping pong ball of white and rainbow light shoot from the right side of my frontal lobe to the other. At the same instant, as if I was standing say on the corpus collosum, a second ping pong ball of light shot behind or in the occipital lobe from the left to to the right. I could 'see' both at once although seemingly pointed forward in the 'dark'. If that makes sense.

It was completely jarring and lasted for but a split second. The 'light' was created by both the tone and the instant type 'startle response' from myself.

I was under the impression that the brain is in complete darkness within the casing of the skull.

I had asked some months earlier having noted something similar when I sprained my ankle many years ago, with a flash of light which accompanied the pain.

Eyes closed of course.

I hope this makes sense.

hmm

Good morning all.

Yes I have had similar many many times, certain breathing techniques get you up there to view what is in there, after a while it is as simple as willing your awareness/consciousness up there, and then you see the firing off of neurons.

The rainbow colours I love to see, it is like the aurora, and feels very nice too.

I once did a breathing technique with a reiki master, she led me on the technique, called perfect breathing technique, it was the first time I had gone up there, she had to literally pull me back down as I never wanted to come back down hahahaha.

Is a good sign if you ask me, you should try to go up there more often.
acuk
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
over the past several months, 6 to 9 times i estimate, before i sleep with my eyes open in the dark within a state of thought a very loud crack sound, similar to a pistol being fired inside my brain/head ,sounds off in an instant

no sensation or light only sound very loud

the last one a week ago was the loudest yet and i sat up amazed how accurately it mimicked a gunshot inside my head in the instant
 Quoting: aether

Ohhh me too, I took it for my pineal gland popping.

cracking the walls of built up calcification, I would assume.
aether  (OP)

User ID: 34923382
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just thought I would share.

Earlier I had a bit of a meditative nap. After 10 hrs of sleep last night, seems I drifted off for another hour at least.

Anyway, just before I had an interesting experience I thought I would share.

Essentially, I was listening to music when my attention was pulled in a specific direction. Just then a tone came through and I saw what can only be described as a small ping pong ball of white and rainbow light shoot from the right side of my frontal lobe to the other. At the same instant, as if I was standing say on the corpus collosum, a second ping pong ball of light shot behind or in the occipital lobe from the left to to the right. I could 'see' both at once although seemingly pointed forward in the 'dark'. If that makes sense.

It was completely jarring and lasted for but a split second. The 'light' was created by both the tone and the instant type 'startle response' from myself.

I was under the impression that the brain is in complete darkness within the casing of the skull.

I had asked some months earlier having noted something similar when I sprained my ankle many years ago, with a flash of light which accompanied the pain.

Eyes closed of course.

I hope this makes sense.

hmm

good morning

that is both sides of all of your brain responding (feedback) to "revelation" as in:
you discovered/knew something before that event which in knowing later prompted your personality to accept/know something new to you of some significance

which leads to this prompted by our conversation

12/16/2010 6:48 AM

awaken today in just the best mood and this what has happened...

...i read this...

Helios Awakens
Dec 16, 2010
(Note: This article originally ran on Jun 14, 2010)

The Sun is beginning to rouse itself from a long period of quiescence

As the electric Sun theory relates, sunspots, flares, coronal heating, and all other solar activity most likely results from fluctuations in electrical input from our galaxy. Birkeland current filaments slowly rotate past the Solar System, supplying more or less power to the Sun as they go.
 Quoting: Science

[link to www.thunderbolts.info]

..which gave me the visuals of a wheel......the centre of our galaxy (hub) with spokes radiating (birkland currents).....

....the hub and it`s spokes either don`t or do rotate but whatever they do, they move at a different velocity to the stars, planets and moons (solar systems), like ours, that we know do rotate around the hub

......then i was within the mayan frame of mind aware they knew this...they knew that varying strengths of electrical current flowed into our sun in accordance to the varying birkland current our sun rotated into... cycles of varying effects....

.....like the birkland currents the denser plasma clouds (fluffy), within our galaxy, either do not rotate or do at different velocity also to sats,planets and moons.......

...the birkland current we are now entering is a "stronger" current than most and we are at the time of entering it, within a denser plasma cloud (fluffy)....

....this picture fits the symbols of cycles....

...the combination of higher charge and a denser environment distributing the charge will effect all consciousness....

...those in a frame of mind equipped for and synchronized to this energetic environment will discover their thinking manifesting within the thoughts of all others ......

....this is how changes will occur
 Quoting: aether 1187276
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blasts of the Past, Part Two
Feb 25, 2013

Other credible reports of electrophonic bolides introduce severe accompaniments not normally associated with meteors in current awareness.

People at the headwaters of the Murray River, presumably of Wiradjuri stock again, remembered an occasion well before 1925 when a conspicuous fireball provoked an earthquake and a rupture of the earth’s surface:

“Then came a wonderful and inexplicable thing. It was a great bright light, burning blue, and travelling at an enormous rate. It came down out of heaven and no one knew who had caused it, but all believed that it must have been some sorcerer greater than any ever known. The earth trembled because of its speed. The air was filled with a hissing sound. The glare dazzled everybody, and in a fraction of time it had struck. The ground heaved and was rent. Stones went up, masses of earth flew, and a terrific explosion roared. The noise of the burst was deafening, and it reverberated around and amongst the hills and through the bush until all the world was just a great, full noise. … During the ensuing night more heavenly fires darted hither and thither. The frightened people grew somewhat accustomed to them and they watched them.”

The neighbouring Wadi Wadi, a subgroup of the Dharawal nation (Burragorang Valley, southeastern New South Wales), relayed an experience dwarfing the recent Russian event. At the end of an extremely hot day in the distant past, the sky and all its denizens appeared to shake:........................
 Quoting: observation

acuk
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aether talking of changes (smiles)

I came across some old posts of yours, before you signed up on glp, I delved them, looking at the energy as you have me cuffufled, Hope you do not mind :) you sir have gone through an immense change IMHO.

It is lovely to behold and I think a sign to me of what is happening all over, myself included.

I see the difference in pattern, if that makes sense.

Hope you slept soundly my friend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
02/25/2013 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

I came across some old posts of yours, before you signed up on glp, I delved them, looking at the energy as you have me cuffufled, Hope you do not mind :) you sir have gone through an immense change IMHO.

It is lovely to behold and I think a sign to me of what is happening all over, myself included.

Quoting: acuk 32275400

ohyeah
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

good morning
i was just thinking to myself after replying to seer how i never thought about experiencing what i wrote about
i never anticipated being with everyone as we experienced what we are progressing through
and i don`t know why i was like that but i`m beginning to adore the sensations of co experiencing cos it is emotionally embedding me into being a person of common sensations to others thus i feel part of others as in:
we are beginning to feel similar to me which is lovely for me because i possessed no common ground below my emotional surface with others prior to this, thus i was matching my emotions to theirs, which to me, was hiding my own and i said little on topics i knew
that is changing for me and the emotional topics we share today are the same for me as they are for everyone else, our environment makes it so
and i like it
Azeratel Axo

Canada
02/25/2013 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning everyone flower
Azeratel Axo

Canada
02/25/2013 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah
 Quoting: Septenary Man

So....

I was thinking yesterday. About neutrinos...

How might we measure them? I got nuthin. 1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
02/25/2013 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're still presuming the heat emerges and propagates solely from within the Sun/star to its exterior. They flirt with electromagnetism as a culprit for the hotter coronal region but propose a far-fetched and vague reasoning for it. As is typical they must mention the existence of plasma phenomena without saying what it really is. They carefully skirt around using the terminology that would incriminate them: plasma must be written as "hot gas." Birkeland currents must be "magnetic braids." Yet they do not explain what they mean when they use this terminology. They assume the reader understands what "magnetic braids" are. Were they responsible, they would do an 'aside' and explain what they mean by "magnetic braids" and provide photographs of them complete with a more involved explanation of Birkeland currents. But they do not do this. [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

If they'd read a paper like this they might need to reconsider that "hot interior" idea:Water on the Sun: Molecules Everywhere
In 1995, water was found to exist on the sun when infrared absorption bands in sun spots were analyzed [Science 268, 1155 (1995)]. In his Perspective, Oka discusses new results in the same issue by Polyansky et al. on computational analysis of the spectrum of hot water. The computer calculations confirm the assignment of the infrared spectrum as arising from water, and reveal some interesting new features about the water spectrum. As more powerful computers become available, it may be possible to eventually perform full quantum mechanical calculations of large polyatomic molecules

Last Edited by aether on 01/25/2014 10:28 AM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

So....

Solar neutrino puzzle is solved?
[link to www.holoscience.com]
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning.

good morning
acuk
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

good morning
i was just thinking to myself after replying to seer how i never thought about experiencing what i wrote about
i never anticipated being with everyone as we experienced what we are progressing through
and i don`t know why i was like that but i`m beginning to adore the sensations of co experiencing cos it is emotionally embedding me into being a person of common sensations to others thus i feel part of others as in:
we are beginning to feel similar to me which is lovely for me because i possessed no common ground below my emotional surface with others prior to this, thus i was matching my emotions to theirs, which to me, was hiding my own and i said little on topics i knew
that is changing for me and the emotional topics we share today are the same for me as they are for everyone else, our environment makes it so
and i like it

Hi ss and axo, hope everyone has a smile on their face.

I like it too, I did the same thing, mimic, as it was the only way to relate.

This is a representation of the patterns I see, as the vibration alters the pattern changes, in us all.

acuk
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also to note the higher the vibration more complicated the pattern.

Man wish I could edit but every time I sign up end I up getting banned with a month or so, has happened to me here for over 4 years now, appears they happy with me staying acuk so will stay that way, sorry to keep posting over and over.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
the neutrino is a tricky topic pi
it promotes considerable emotion within our scientific community
[link to www.autodynamics.org]
acuk
United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Man wish I could edit but every time I sign up end I up getting banned with a month or so, has happened to me here for over 4 years now, appears they happy with me staying acuk so will stay that way, sorry to keep posting over and over.

last add before I have to go get ready.
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

on the topic of patterns it has now become lawful to acknowledge electric thus magnetic non material structure (pattern) within our environment
thus we know that incorporated within our accelerating global communications era of electrical nature we are by default immersing our environment within our magnetosphere with our own "artificial" designed patterns
this increases our connectivity to one other whilst simultaneously immersing our personalities within unfamiliar electromagnetic patterns
concurrently to this phenomenon our environment is increasing in electricity thus natural patterns begin to overwhelm the unnatural patterns which are the by product of our global communication systems
thus we end up with a global communication system immersed in a overwhelming natural electromagnetic patterned environment

this is where we are going

Last Edited by aether on 02/25/2013 07:35 AM
Azeratel Axo

Canada
02/25/2013 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
the neutrino is a tricky topic pi
it promotes considerable emotion within our scientific community
[link to www.autodynamics.org]

I like this part

The mass, type, color, spin, and other characteristics of neutrinos continue to grow.

According to Autodynamics, this comes from the fact that each decay case is different.

And since Autodynamics does not need the neutrino to conserve energy or momentum, this list heightens our suspicions about the neutrino's existence.

Quoting: observation (Neutrino Delirium Tremens)
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2013 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

on the topic of patterns it has now become lawful to acknowledge electric thus magnetic non material structure (pattern) within our environment
thus we know that incorporated within our accelerating global communications era of electrical nature we are by default immersing our environment within our magnetosphere with our own "artificial" designed patterns
this increases our connectivity to one other whilst simultaneously immersing our personalities within unfamiliar electromagnetic patterns
concurrently to this phenomenon our environment is increasing in electricity thus natural patterns begin to overwhelm the unnatural patterns which are the by product of our global communication systems
thus we end up with a global communication system immersed in a overwhelming natural electromagnetic patterned environment

this is where we are going

this /z\ is why this \z/ occurs

awaoken today in just the best mood and this what has happened...

...i read this...

Helios Awakens
Dec 16, 2010
(Note: This article originally ran on Jun 14, 2010)

The Sun is beginning to rouse itself from a long period of quiescence

As the electric Sun theory relates, sunspots, flares, coronal heating, and all other solar activity most likely results from fluctuations in electrical input from our galaxy. Birkeland current filaments slowly rotate past the Solar System, supplying more or less power to the Sun as they go.
 Quoting: Science

..which gave me the visuals of a wheel......the centre of our galaxy (hub) with spokes radiating (birkland currents).....

....the hub and it`s spokes either don`t or do rotate but whatever they do, they move at a different velocity to the stars, planets and moons (solar systems), like ours, that we know do rotate around the hub

......then i was within the mayan frame of mind aware they knew this...they knew that varying strengths of electrical current flowed into our sun in accordance to the varying birkland current our sun rotated into... cycles of varying effects....

.....like the birkland currents the denser plasma clouds (fluffy), within our galaxy, either do not rotate or do at different velocity also to sats,planets and moons.......

...the birkland current we are now entering is a "stronger" current than most and we are at the time of entering it, within a denser plasma cloud (fluffy)....

....this picture fits the symbols of cycles....

...the combination of higher charge and a denser environment distributing the charge will effect all consciousness....

...those in a frame of mind equipped for and synchronized to this energetic environment will discover their thinking manifesting within the thoughts of all others ......

....this is how changes will occur
 Quoting: aether 1187276
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036731
Canada
02/25/2013 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

So....

Highly reactive phase transitive matter perhaps?

GLP