Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: X Marks the Spot
Sixty nine!

Quoting: 0 25341688

hf

:Pi Phi YY:

the dance of Sexual Healing

that link was also broken that kept beings in balance and whole so they could enter the gate thru the heart to the inner universe ....
 Quoting: >~* Flutterby Fringe*~<

Yes.

That is what is missing.

I often wonder why I was told to resist it.

All of it...

dynamite
 Quoting: Seer777

Maybe which applies to me , is that we needed to understand the true depth of the sexual creative act . It has been so sanitized and it vital to the life of earth. Creationary energy that is widely miss used. The energy from it should have an intended purpose but how many name where the energy released is going to go? very very deep well to draw from .. alchemy is very involved as well as soul ties too

It is "Tara" the missing component to Love /Divine union between the masculine and feminine
nobody
User ID: 28785116
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
tis german beer night once again,,

a time for celebration indeed,,

where is dion?,, the vocabulary genius of written intellect,,

heres too you good sir,,

(raises glass),,

much love,,
User ID: 25341688
United States
11/30/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is my first heart flower emoticon.

have a great day every one.

Quoting: 0 1105951

May your day be Vibrant and Rich in all you do , Please pardon me for not speaking sooner I do Apologize hugs

:Earth Heart:

No offence rendered and on accepted. I have seen you and you have seen me, here and there.. at other movements and moments that is simply enough.

Co existing without interacting and learning from each other.

Asymmetrical learning.

Wow. Post altered... hmmmm. I will try this again.

No offence accepted. It was probably me who didnt say hello. Lol. It was not intentional.. i am just focused in a million directions all the time. Lol

I got strange note today in meditation.

I have yet to look at it in added dimension.

"Ends today
Vitamin world"

Not sure what it represents.

More will be revealed at a later when as it is the way of things here..

United States
11/30/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and Aether i am out of the blue today.
tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
11/30/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. Post altered... hmmmm. I will try this again.

No offence accepted. It was probably me who didnt say hello. Lol. It was not intentional.. i am just focused in a million directions all the time. Lol

I got strange note today in meditation.

I have yet to look at it in added dimension.

"Ends today
Vitamin world"

Not sure what it represents.

More will be revealed at a later when as it is the way of things here..

LOL my posted started off altered as well today so maybe it is the current flow not wanting to change hmm

Wonder if it relates to something the WHO is going to do with getting rid of natural supplementation . they started doing that back in May of 2011 ...
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/30/2012 02:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sixty nine!

hf

:Pi Phi YY:

the dance of Sexual Healing

that link was also broken that kept beings in balance and whole so they could enter the gate thru the heart to the inner universe ....

Yes.

That is what is missing.

I often wonder why I was told to resist it.

All of it...

dynamite

Maybe which applies to me , is that we needed to understand the true depth of the sexual creative act . It has been so sanitized and it vital to the life of earth. Creationary energy that is widely miss used. The energy from it should have an intended purpose but how many name where the energy released is going to go? very very deep well to draw from .. alchemy is very involved as well as soul ties too

It is "Tara" the missing component to Love /Divine union between the masculine and feminine

Yes...InDeeD.

vesicapisces
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes...InDeeD.

:vesicapisces:

[link to www.amentiproject.net]

snip~

5. What is the relationship between Earth and Tara? Where is Tara?
• Earth (and our solar system as we know it) originally came from Tara, which is a
planet that exists within the 2nd Harmonic Universe, in the Oundonc Time Cycle.
About 550 million years ago (MYA) part of Tara dismantled itself in energetic
terms. It fell in vibration, and in speed, and some of its particles began to pulsate
slower. As a result, it ended up in Harmonic Universe 1. The fragments of Tara
became our planet and solar system. There were originally 12 planets (the sun is
also considered a planet). One of the planets imploded a long time ago (Maldek).
And there is one we haven’t discovered yet (Nibiru).
6. Who are the Turaneusiam? How were they created?
• About 560 million years ago there was a race of beings seeded on Tara called the
Turaneusiam. They were created by splicing together the “best of the best” of the
gene code of all the other types of beings that existed in all the other systems and
Harmonic Universes. The purpose was to create a prototype that could embody
the consciousness of 12 of the 15 dimensions. They were viewed as God Beings
(godlings) and created with the potential to become “Creator gods,” in the
Christiac sense of the term. They were created to be Guardians for the planet
Tara.
They were responsible for making sure the energy balance of the whole
planetary system stayed intact. They were responsible for creating harmonious
relationships with other galaxies and planets of the 2nd Harmonic Universe.
Because the Turaneusiam had the genetic codes of many different species, they
had the capacity to identify with many different species, and so become mediators
within the large intergalactic ET community in HU 2.
United States
11/30/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
United states of Tara.

Great show.
aether  (OP)

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is intriguing what fringe and seer are telling
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: aether

The Sanskrit word tara, meaning star is one of the Goddess’ thousand names, and applies specifically to Sirius, the brightest star. Tara is synonymous with AUM.
 Quoting: observation
Seer777

United States
11/30/2012 02:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
United states of Tara.

Great show.

I named my world I created in meditation, Seera.

Which came from 'Sera' and 'Seer'.

Que sera, sera...

lol.

Okay, now I'm just being obnoxious.

So many synchs.

tounge
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Sanskrit word tara, meaning star is one of the Goddess’ thousand names, and applies specifically to Sirius, the brightest star. Tara is synonymous with AUM.

Which is a creationary sound OMMMMMMMMMMM/AUMMMMMMMM

[link to aumstar.com]

snip~~~ rest on link ^^

Eastern and western mythological and religious traditions agree that a primal sound, a Word, is the origin of the creation. Quantum physics also agrees that vibration (sound) is the essence of all forms in the creation.

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through Him, and without him was not anything made that was made.”
– Bible, John 1:1

The Rig Veda and the Vedic Sanskrit tradition revealed long ago that this primal sound, this Word of God, is AUM.

OM and AUM are the same. In Vedic Sanskrit, O is the vowel combination AU.

The acoustics and mythology of the Sirius Star System will reveal the truth concerning this Word of God.

All celestial objects, including Sirius A and B, are moving in helical spirals, and generate tones and sounds.

With the computer’s help, we can hear the perfect harmony generated by the orbital sounds of our own planetary system, the harmony of the spheres, as predicted by Johannes Kepler in the sixteenth century. Kepler said:

This again as well

we are missing the one chord E sharp which I sure has something to do with the alchemical feeling of love that can be expanded in our dna thru music on that scale hmm

Whoa!! where did that come from ???
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tara is dogon to

[link to www.google.co.uk (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
rowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr lol stop eating my posts dogon ~ it lmao
Seer777

United States
11/30/2012 02:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

"The Dogon priests described perfectly the DNA pattern made by the elliptical orbit created by Sirius A and B millenia before it was even discovered. It is not visible with the naked eye.

Sirius is the axis of the Universe, from it all souls and matter are produced in a great spiral motion. The third star Sirus C (Emme Ya)revolves around Sirius A, she(Sirius C)is the mother of the femanin essence. She is the Great mystery and corresponds to the Goddess Aset(Isis)
(all these beings would live in water)

They look like Merfolk; Mermaids and Mermen."

-Ra Kepher Heru

mermaid

Last Edited by Seer777 on 11/30/2012 02:39 PM
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
how far back in our history are we currently with tara tounge

We are not even close to deciding who's theory is right. No one yet HAS a complete theory. You were right that it is difficult to separate stories of the near past, with stories from the long past. What is more, it is difficult to separate stories by scale. We have Talbott making a case that a golden age has to do with alignments of planets, and Saturn being a sun. People like Cruttenden say a golden age has to do with cycles of our sun and another star. "Hamlet's Mill" is all about ages being determined by where we are in our precessional cycle. We even have those like Jenkins, saying that ages have something to do with our solar system's alignment to the galactic plane.
So, who is right? NO ONE , until they realize that in an electric universe, these cycles are in no way independent.

Talbott is right about the polar alignment of planets, but will continue to struggle with finding a mechanism to produce this alignment, if he does not consider forces from OUTSIDE our solar system.
Cruttenden correctly associates the precessional cycle with our position relative to another star, but thinks both are due to gravitational forces.
Whether or not you agree, know this:
You can not have charged stars or planets moving through magnetic fields without it affecting their precession.
You can not have a solar system spiraling through z-pinch, without disrupting the orbits of it's planets.
You can not have stars travelling on Birkeland currents through the galaxy, and say they are immune from our orientaion in that field.

No theory will be right if it attempts to explain all the behavior on one scale alone. [link to www.thunderbolts.info]

Last Edited by aether on 01/22/2014 01:59 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Dogon tell us that a similar event happened in our own solar system that instigated the arrival of the Nummo on our planet. The planets Earth, Mars and Venus were involved in this event. Based on what the Dogon told the anthropologist Marcel Griaule, he associated the red giant star with the Sirius star system but I believe it may have originated in the constellation Canis Minor near the star Procyon, which was known as tara, to the Dogon and is located close to Sirius. As the red giant expanded it may have appeared to exist in the area of Sirius. Tara (Procyon) appears on the main Dogon star map suggesting that it was important to the Dogon.5 The Canis Minor constellation is closer to our solar system and to our Sun. Procyon means "before the dog" or "preceding the dog" in Greek.6 I believe this means that it existed before the Dog Star (Sirius) but I'm not an astronomer and I'm only going on myth here. The system is 11.4 light-years from Earth and Procyon B is a white dwarf star,7 which is what becomes of red giants after they have given off their outer layers.

[link to www.shannondorey.com]
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Dogon tell us that a similar event happened in our own solar system that instigated the arrival of the Nummo on our planet. The planets Earth, Mars and Venus were involved in this event. Based on what the Dogon told the anthropologist Marcel Griaule, he associated the red giant star with the Sirius star system but I believe it may have originated in the constellation Canis Minor near the star Procyon, which was known as tara, to the Dogon and is located close to Sirius. As the red giant expanded it may have appeared to exist in the area of Sirius. Tara (Procyon) appears on the main Dogon star map suggesting that it was important to the Dogon.5 The Canis Minor constellation is closer to our solar system and to our Sun. Procyon means "before the dog" or "preceding the dog" in Greek.6 I believe this means that it existed before the Dog Star (Sirius) but I'm not an astronomer and I'm only going on myth here. The system is 11.4 light-years from Earth and Procyon B is a white dwarf star,7 which is what becomes of red giants after they have given off their outer layers.

local event cause by our interaction with Sirius?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sirius( dog/god/canine/canaan) , word association) was the last star system the natural rulers on earth made a covenant with .. before it was vegans the cat people which is the sphynx
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

which would explain the true stories of dna change, memory loss etc, because of the electrical process's that took place as a result of the event(s)
but
who was here on earth that could have known the cause of cause, the star several light years away?
United States
11/30/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny. The show, "united states of tara" is about a woman who has multiple personalities. One of her "alters" is a dude named buck.

Very funny show.

Even more so as it pertains to this topic.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny. The show, "united states of tara" is about a woman who has multiple personalities. One of her "alters" is a dude named buck.

Very funny show.

Even more so as it pertains to this topic.

where might one see this show 0 .. I don't watch much tv although I have one

PS I found it lol
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

which would explain the true stories of dna change, memory loss etc, because of the electrical process's that took place as a result of the event(s)
but
who was here on earth that could have known the cause of cause, the star several light years away?

and they must have known the structure and function of our universe to know how and why the cause (star) of cause (local planetary /star systems intermingling into our present sol solar system) occurred

who would that have been

us?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28792938
Canada
11/30/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

heres too you good sir,,

(raises glass),,

much love,,
 Quoting: nobody 28785116

Cheers Brother h, I'm embroiled in contractual obligations, outright deceit and fabrications at this moment. All thrown in after an epic whirlwind roadtrip.

I raise a glass
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

heres too you good sir,,

(raises glass),,

much love,,
 Quoting: nobody 28785116

Cheers Brother h, I'm embroiled in contractual obligations, outright deceit and fabrications at this moment. All thrown in after an epic whirlwind roadtrip.

I raise a glass
 Quoting: Dionysian Fullaflattus

hahaha
oh
sorry dion
not laughing at your circumstances
luving your description of them hugs

Last Edited by aether on 11/30/2012 02:57 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

but

and they must have known the structure and function of our universe to know how and why the cause (star) of cause (local planetary /star systems intermingling into our present sol solar system) occurred

who would that have been

us?

Had to be the gene~sis story where they were told to replenish the earth .. the Garden of Eden had to be on Maldek and when it was destroyed that was probably a panspermic migration through our star ancestors but populate the earth with upgraded humanoids .. Pythagorus/ Atlantis/ Lemuria hmm

but before Pangea ....
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

but

who would that have been

us?

in answering myself i keep getting tall, slim, blue (ish) lovely people
Seer777

United States
11/30/2012 03:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

Sirius( dog/god/canine/canaan) , word association) was the last star system the natural rulers on earth made a covenant with .. before it was vegans the cat people which is the sphynx

I knew it.

Haha...

PPppppPppppppUuUuuuuuRRRrrRrrr...

Who do you think protects you? Yourself? Gimme a break... El Gato Diablo watches your ass like a hawk.

Quoting: AGC

A Devil Cat?

It's Aion. He only looks like a devil. It's those big serval ears, and the fact that he hangs out in the dark outside of time.
 Quoting: AGC

Eye C.

The God of Time.

Interesting...

Would explain a few things...

Does Aion relate at all to Thoth?

In the dark, outside time...the Abyss?

vortex

hf

LionandButtterfl

ahhh
~Seneca
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

but

who would that have been

us?

in answering myself i keep getting tall, slim, blue (ish) lovely people

but was that us

The Purple Dawn of Man

Yet, even before this Golden Age in which man enjoyed a tranquil existence devoid of want and bathed in the perfect light of a perfect and timeless sun, there was a primordial dawn of eternal twilight,… a distant age wrapped in a sea of celestial purple radiating a dense and global warmth from a single orb permanently stationed at the far north of the heavens.

To primordial man, this was the time of the Purple Dawn, the Great Dreamtime of our distant past celebrated in the oral and written traditions of ancient peoples the world over.

At that time there was no Sun as we know it today. There was no way to tell day from night. No stars could be seen through the dense atmospheric purple haze and there was no moon from which to tell the passing of time by its phases or from which the Earth’s oceans could be influenced in great tidal movements. Man lived in a perpetual state of dusky darkness. The warm and bountiful purple hue permeated all existence and the nocturnal thrived.

Like an eye looking onto the world from a swirling purple chaos in the heavens, primordial man would have seen one pale disk of light radiating its benign presence from a position locked at the celestial north pole. It had always been there,… its presence an integral, yet silently ethereal part of the Earth’s landscape and mankind’s experience. [link to saturndeathcult.com]

what color would we have been

Last Edited by aether on 01/22/2014 02:00 PM
aether  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh
i just experienced a sensation
what if some of us (people on earth) actually do ancestor back to non indigenous mums and dads
following the local event everyone came out looking similar but we don`t all memory back the same

Last Edited by aether on 11/30/2012 03:10 PM

GLP