close encounter of the third kind or GTFO
rkseverance

User ID: 4998141
United States
08/13/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UFO over wright Patterson air force base today after thunderstorm
The OP is not by any means lying. I have seen them myself as I live in Fairborn OHIO and I have posted about this recently

Thread: Strange blue sphere like flash of light above Wright Patterson AFB

My wife and I saw some pretty strange weather that day as well. We uploaded this pic to our local new station website. It even has a little google maps icon in the corner and the post is dated for all you doubters.

[link to share.whiotv.com]

OP are you still around?

Last Edited by rkseverance on 08/13/2012 02:45 AM
rkseverance

United States
08/13/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I should also mention that on other instances that myself and our neighbors have seen these objects they behaved in a manner that seemed impossible. Sometimes disappearing in a brilliant blue flash that appeared to spread outwards in a perfect shphere, sometimes taking off from a stationary position in the sky at speeds that were unlike anything I have ever seen. I have lived with a clear view of WPAFB airfield in my back yard for 20 years (1st street in Fairborn, OH for those of you that must check google maps so you can see I am being literal) and served with the 101st. I can tell you that I have never seen any technology or craft like this until the past few months. I have a feeling you will be seeing many more stories like this in the near future.

And btw, OP though a couple sightings of mine and others I know have happened on clear nights a vast majority of the sightings take place during thunderstorms. My theory is thaat the flashes of lightning make perfect cover for the freakish blue glow and the flashing associated with these sightings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15773756
United States
08/13/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I used to live in Fairborn when I was a child less than 2 blocks from the base.
One night I was awakened by blue lights through the window, went into the living room to see what it was. My older brother was sleeping on the hide-a-bed couch and when I got into the living room I saw what I thought was Mr. Magoo in funny clothes standing next him as he was sleeping. It turned around and looked at me and I ran to my parent's bedroom to tell them that Mr. Magoo was in the living room. That is the last thing I remember.
About a year later Outer Limits was on TV where an Alien came through a TV like screen at a radio/TV station. I went into a panic and started screaming for my older siblings to turn it off, I was totally uncontrollable and scared to death. It took nearly 2 hours for me to calm down and return to normal. It was very unusual as I loved all SyFy shows and would never miss Twilight Zone. Nothing scared me like that before or since....
rkseverance

United States
08/13/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
One night I was awakened by blue lights through the window, went into the living room to see what it was. My older brother was sleeping on the hide-a-bed couch and when I got into the living room I saw what I thought was Mr. Magoo in funny clothes standing next him as he was sleeping. It turned around and looked at me and I ran to my parent's bedroom to tell them that Mr. Magoo was in the living room. That is the last thing I remember.
About a year later Outer Limits was on TV where an Alien came through a TV like screen at a radio/TV station. I went into a panic and started screaming for my older siblings to turn it off, I was totally uncontrollable and scared to death. It took nearly 2 hours for me to calm down and return to normal. It was very unusual as I loved all SyFy shows and would never miss Twilight Zone. Nothing scared me like that before or since....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15773756

Was it the cartoon version or the Leslie Nielsen version? If it was the latter it was probably just a pedophile...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15773756
United States
08/13/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15773756

Was it the cartoon version or the Leslie Nielsen version? If it was the latter it was probably just a pedophile...
 Quoting: rkseverance

The cartoon version. I was only 5 at the time and that was all I could relate to what I witnessed. That is until I saw the Outer Limits episode.

GLP