Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,068 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,018,808
Pageviews Today: 2,801,194Threads Today: 676Posts Today: 13,267
09:19 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Man -woman relations not war/economy/EQ/Volcano/Aliens will destroy western society

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24400703
India
09/25/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Man -woman relations not war/economy/EQ/Volcano/Aliens will destroy western society
Yes you got it right...
I am not blaming only men or women...the sense of proportion is long gone.
This will be the undoing of western culture and civilization....although nobody will believe it when i say...and the epidemic will spread all over the world.
The developed nations could absorb shocks in breakdown in their family structure because of government involvement and monetary success.
I am not a futurist or prophet..but many things have gone wrong in normal male female relationship...i don't even know what normal is...
The societal degradation usually starts as trickle(i am not only blaming women or men) then it becomes a huge flood and now dam has burst....
The actual effects will be seen when water flows over...the economy continues slow tide into nothingness...crude oil finishes...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
India
09/25/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Man -woman relations not war/economy/EQ/Volcano/Aliens will destroy western society
and mark my words...nobody will reply this thread because almost everybody is singed from man woman conflict atleast ones in their lives...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
India
09/25/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Man -woman relations not war/economy/EQ/Volcano/Aliens will destroy western society
and no amount of philosophy,media campaign will bring it back
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23593671
United States
09/25/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
you are right, op
relationships are about control and domination
instead of working together, complementing each other
everything is about power these days
and not understanding each other, loving each other, respecting each other
this starts at home in the most basic relationships and ripples out to all interactions up to political and international relationships

and with media and movements telling people how they should define themselves there isn't a lot of hope
instead people need to do their own soul searching and find out who they are
and live accordingly
without labels and assumptions and the need to judge others
before fixing themselves
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24456140
India
09/26/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
you are right, op
relationships are about control and domination
instead of working together, complementing each other
everything is about power these days
and not understanding each other, loving each other, respecting each other
this starts at home in the most basic relationships and ripples out to all interactions up to political and international relationships

and with media and movements telling people how they should define themselves there isn't a lot of hope
instead people need to do their own soul searching and find out who they are
and live accordingly
without labels and assumptions and the need to judge others
before fixing themselves
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23593671

very few people think in the way you do ac...good response but disorder has taken over order and love in relationships...it is game over for west

GLP