Face Palmer
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1149868
Germany
09/27/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Male DNA discovered inside female brain
Researchers also find that women with Alzheimer's possess less nucleic acid from opposite sex

Read more: [link to www.vancouversun.com]
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
09/27/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Male DNA discovered inside female brain
So without male DNA you are stupid. This discovery will not be liked much by the feminists.
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
09/27/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the stars

Éireann

User ID: 24297978
United States
09/27/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
So without male DNA you are stupid. This discovery will not be liked much by the feminists.
 Quoting: Face Palmer

Then I guess women with Asperger's are fortunate :) I'll remember to hug my father when he's back in town.

I seriously wanted to smack you for your comment, but being a fan of your posts in general, I'll refrain :)
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
Éireann

United States
09/27/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
That sucks. If the DNA can only get there through a woman being pregnant with a male child, I'm screwed. I couldn't have children :(

Last Edited by Eireann on 09/27/2012 06:08 AM
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
Face Palmer  (OP)

User ID: 1279804
Germany
09/27/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Then I guess women with Asperger's are fortunate :) I'll remember to hug my father when he's back in town.

I seriously wanted to smack you for your comment, but being a fan of your posts in general, I'll refrain :)
 Quoting: Éireann

Got me. Its purpose was to bring the feminists up and respond ;)

Oh and I was unaware I had fans. embarrasse

Éireann

United States
09/27/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

This is really kind of scary. If male DNA can only get into the body of a woman who has been pregnant with a male child, then we poor barren lasses may be in deep shite unless another connection to why women do or don't get Alzheimer's is discovered.
Eireann~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
09/27/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Got me. Its purpose was to bring the feminists up and respond ;)

Oh and I was unaware I had fans. embarrasse

Lucky.
Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
09/27/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, you have about 50% of male DNA or you would not exist?

Éireann

United States
09/27/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is this like the horrible joke where the world is being taken over by a terrible toxin called Dihydrogen Monoxide?
Eireann~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2257547
United States
09/27/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
That sucks. If the DNA can only get there through a woman being pregnant with a male child, I'm screwed. I couldn't have children :(

Technically speaking, if you were screwed, you would already have male DNA...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
09/27/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2257547

chuckle
Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
09/27/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is this like the horrible joke where the world is being taken over by a terrible toxin called Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Nah I'm talking about Dad and Mum... well.... you know.... *cough*

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2257547
United States
09/27/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Assuming:

A) your partner was male

and

B) your partner had a "good time"

rockon
Éireann

United States
09/27/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

*facepalm*

I'm so embarrassed :)
Eireann~

Éireann

United States
09/27/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nah I'm talking about Dad and Mum... well.... you know.... *cough*

Ok Ok. I got that part. I did.

*tries to erase the idea of Dad and Mum...well...you know...*cough*
Eireann~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473574
United States
09/27/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
males and females are the same shit, just under the influence of different hormones/chemicals.

this ain't a big deal
Funney

User ID: 11648979
Czechia
09/27/2012 06:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
life only uses that what is working PRO its continuation
gender unity seems to be the goal on the long
this "mixing on purpose" explains a lot in many fields

moral reasoning takes about 250 miliseconds
we make errors in between
perception->relation->behaviour
momma coop

User ID: 20442533
United States
09/27/2012 07:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
I wonder if this has any influence on bonding between parent and child. Plus, what about all those women that suddenly know when their child is in danger or injured.

Last Edited by Grammycoop on 09/27/2012 07:37 AM
The power is yours. Take it back.
In a world where you can choose to be anything, choose to be kind.
Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
09/27/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if this has any influence on bonding between parent and child. Plus, what about all those women that suddenly know when their child is in danger or injured.
 Quoting: momma coop

I guess there is more causing this than just DNA.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1238775
Austria
09/27/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
so this is giving them the ability to think? peace
Face Palmer  (OP)

Germany
09/27/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thx 4 pin Phen!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1440567
United States
09/27/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
We're all gay! Yeah!
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
09/27/2012 08:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
I bet if they look harder they will find male DNA in the back of her throat and many other places too ;)
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23883145
United States
09/27/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Researchers also find that women with Alzheimer's possess less nucleic acid from opposite sex

Thus lesbians have a greater risk of Alzheirmer's?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24451485
United States
09/27/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet if they look harder they will find male DNA in the back of her throat and many other places too ;)
 Quoting: BRIEF

LOL...

So true Brief

Women get male dna in small bits everytime sperm is injected into the vagina,women already have testosterone in small amounts produced by the womb/uterus.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
09/27/2012 08:31 AM

Report Abusive Post

LOL...

So true Brief

Women get male dna in small bits everytime sperm is injected into the vagina,women already have testosterone in small amounts produced by the womb/uterus.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24451485

Thus the term "cum bucket"
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Mandevilla

User ID: 9718093
United States
09/27/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guess I'm good to go--I have 3 sons.

Could this be part of the reason I feel little or no connection to the females I meet?
Especially the ones I see and have to attempt to communicate with while at work? (part-time retail)

Maybe it's just the job or the fact that I don't shop for the sake of shopping.
Women are NOT at their best while shopping.
It's ridiculous.
Face Palmer  (OP)

User ID: 24509295
Germany
09/27/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL...

So true Brief

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24451485

Thus the term "cum bucket"

Brief, didnt get off yet today, uh?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19199109
United States
09/27/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Duh! What was God going to do? Give women the ribo nuke acid and leave us retarded. Hell no. We gotz to fite dinosaarz indkil pussomzzzzzzzzzzz.

extreme_se
R...

User ID: 572408
Netherlands
09/27/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
alchemical marriage
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - 'Wargames'

"This world is more like a mystery, trapped in a conundrum, spun by a paradox." - AC1118155

GLP