Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,049 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,490,707
Pageviews Today: 2,048,386Threads Today: 505Posts Today: 8,984
04:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Protest Song from a Patriot whose home is being foreclosed on.

User ID: 638139
United States
10/10/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Protest Song from a Patriot whose home is being foreclosed on.
Sending this because I understand where he is coming from---
pass along if you can--- or not....

Thanks

About a 1 ½ ago, I got the foreclosure notice on my house. To keep my head from exploding, I sat down and wrote a song called “What About Us”. The song is very personal and controversial so I decided to record it as a solo project. This is not a Kinderhook song. Once you hear the song, you’ll understand why I decided not to offer the song for sale. It’s free. That’s where all of you come in. If I can get this song out there, it may open some doors for me, and possibly the band, to sell some music. Wouldn’t it be a kick in the pants if after all these years music was the thing that saved my house?
What I’m asking you to do is to go to my website, www.whataboutus-andy.com and listen to the song. Then, forward the link or download the song and pass it forward. Send it to everyone you know. Post it on your facebook pages. Go to the facebook page Andy Fediw Unfinished Business and click the LIKE button. Send it to radio stations and newspapers. Hell, send it to Oprah and Ellen! Whatever you can think of. I believe in this song but I can’t do this alone. That’s why I’m asking for your help. Will you help me try to save my house with music?
Thanks,

[link to www.whataboutus-andy.com]
Factual Error

User ID: 19116606
United States
10/10/2012 08:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protest Song from a Patriot whose home is being foreclosed on.
Sorry about the foreclosure. Hope you learn from the experience and stay out of debt.
Not intended to be a factual statement.

GLP