Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,677 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,412
Pageviews Today: 210,581Threads Today: 47Posts Today: 781
01:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Long, Long Ago I Posted My First Thread and Then I Disappeared....I'M Back Because the Time Has Come

A Child's Dream 1962
User ID: 25635388
United States
10/23/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Long, Long Ago I Posted My First Thread and Then I Disappeared....I'M Back Because the Time Has Come
Long ago, nearly a decade ago, I wrote a very long and involved thread spilling the story of a strange dream as a child. Believe me, I was a weird child. At the age of 10, I first became obsessed with the sun and moon. I would dream of to moons in the sky or a blood red moon, or two suns shining at sunset. This was 50 years ago. I was a young child in a small town and not influenced by any theories ; psychic or otherwise. Of course, now many people either see these phenomena or similar ones.

There were two lucid dreams that occurred that 10th year of my life that I can still remember in detail and have absolutely no relation to the life an ideas I had then. I was in a parochial, small-town, deep in the south. We were not fundamental religionists or Catholics. I knew little of the world beyond the confines of my safe world. These dreams made my world seem very small and very scarey. Now, I am posting the dreams again because they have returned and everything inside me tells me they are relevant now. I do not claim to be psychic or a mystic or anything like that. I am just a 61 year old woman living in the Southwest.

The first dream occurred sometime in February of 1962. It was followed by two other dreams. The first was set in my neighbors backyard and I looked in the eastern sky and saw 2 full moons low on the horizon. In the dream, I hurried home out of fear. Before reaching home, I looked high in the sky and clouds formed the words "Prepare to meet Thy God". Suddenly, I began to float straight upward. I then woke, startled, sweating and very afraid. This was not part of my religious heritage. Something told me that the two moons would be seen on Good Friday of some far off year.

The most disturbing dream occurred a week or so later. In the dream, I was standing in our living room and looking out of our bay window. Suddenly, I was seized with a great fear and stood mesmerized as I watched a long black limosine going slowly down my street. There were 3 adults and a child. There was a driver in a black suit, a front seat passenger in a black suit and, in the back, was an Arab looking woman wearing full Arab garb and holding a baby that was lovingly wrapped and seemed to be the focus of the dream. As the car passed, I saw the license plate and saw the words "Al Fatah". I had never heard of Al Fatah at the time. Although the baby and mother looked very beautiful there was something terribly sinister about them and I ran to my bedroom in fear. Again, I woke in a cold sweat. I told no one of these dreams until I was much older and (in my 20s) but they have haunted me since.

For some reason, I am compelled to write this now while it is still burned into my memory. The dreams had such mixed messages ....a feeling of euphoria as I floated into the sky, fear when I saw the moons and sun, and a feeling of sinister horror when I saw the car with the baby moving slowly down the street. Make of this what you will. I will not try to unravel their meaning..if any. But, it is time to put this online.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14734056
United States
10/23/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Long, Long Ago I Posted My First Thread and Then I Disappeared....I'M Back Because the Time Has Come
lol

yeah , a crap dream from a retard at 10 is just what is needed

lol

ego mania for your pleasure

lol

oh, i forgot, your magic with magic dreams

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Long, Long Ago I Posted My First Thread and Then I Disappeared....I'M Back Because the Time Has Come
" saw 2 full moons low on the horizon. In the dream, I hurried home out of fear. Before reaching home, I looked high in the sky and clouds formed the words "Prepare to meet Thy God". Suddenly, I began to float straight upward. I then woke, startled, sweating and very afraid. This was not part of my religious heritage. Something told me that the two moons would be seen on Good Friday of some far off year."

two moons

lol

mother's tits

a barren women dreamning of mom

how magic

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
" I watched a long black limosine going slowly down my street. There were 3 adults and a child. There was a driver in a black suit, a front seat passenger in a black suit and, in the back, was an Arab looking woman wearing full Arab garb and holding a baby that was lovingly wrapped and seemed to be the focus of the dream. As the car passed, I saw the license plate and saw the words "Al Fatah". I had never heard of Al Fatah at the time. Although the baby and mother looked very beautiful there was something terribly sinister about them and I ran to my bedroom in fear"

oh, a cowardlky barren woman

looking to "a black limo" (lol- male )

and inside - god forbid- a family!

i know that a family is a horrigfying thing to an ego maniac that "feels compelled"

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25149280
United States
10/23/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

yeah , a crap dream from a retard at 10 is just what is needed

lol

ego mania for your pleasure

lol

oh, i forgot, your magic with magic dreams

lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14734056

Why don't you shut the fuck up, troll.
Hellena Handbasket

User ID: 1439176
United States
10/23/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Since it is YOUR dream, you should reveal what YOU think that this dream means.

You've had a lifetime to think about it.

What does the dream mean??
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The dreams had such mixed messages ....a feeling of euphoria as I floated into the sky, fear when I saw the moons and sun, and a feeling of sinister horror when I saw the car with the baby moving slowly down the street"

og course it was horrifying- it was revealing that which was repr4essed - namely a family

instead your bliss is mom and dad and floating towards them

(sun and moon)

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7258415
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The dreams had such mixed messages ....a feeling of euphoria as I floated into the sky, fear when I saw the moons and sun, and a feeling of sinister horror when I saw the car with the baby moving slowly down the street"

og course it was horrifying- it was revealing that which was repr4essed - namely a family

instead your bliss is mom and dad and floating towards them

(sun and moon)

lol

lol,lol,lol,NOT!!!wHY Are you so damn ignorant,this lady whos 60 odd has shared a dream like many here on glp do everyday.when you actually do see two moons,your gonna shit your pants you wasteman.get the hell off the thread and let us who are interested hear more of what this lady has to say.hi op,do you believe you were dreaming of the rapture cause thats what is sounded like.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

oh, thanks for your interpretation there queen boy

lol

i thouyght the op askjed for insight, not comment on others comments

oh, i forgot, your a brit boy , kinda dulkl over there with ol pastey face prince chinless and his skank

don;t take orders there brit boiy- i know that makes your type just so mad

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26097215
Australia
10/23/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

lol

oh, i forgot, your a brit boy , kinda dulkl over there with ol pastey face prince chinless and his skank

lol

crikey yous mongo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7258415
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

lol

lol

i am actually a female,i understand you were giving your insight but you seemed very rude with your mocking comments.poor lady didnt even have time to reply before you flooded her thread with unkind comments.op please tell us more....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was asking for insight. I was not presuming to have any great knowledge. I thought that the dreams might be interested because of events occurring today.
Sorry I even posted my damn dreams. I didn't realize that my asking for interpretation would cause such ridicule.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2012 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't really know what it all means and I did not post my guesses because the dreams surely have been influenced by all I have read and thought since my childhood.

The floating dream does seem to have something to do with the rapture. The two moons and two suns had something to do with the planet being off course or out of alignment.

The car, the men, and the baby I think my have something to do with the anti-christ. It's strange that I would see the words "Al Fatah" then. There's a definate feeling that the child was considered holy by many but, in fact, was not holy but evil. Shades of "Rosemary's Baby" many years later.
Éireann

User ID: 26010953
United States
10/23/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

lol

lol

Wow. You're being a real jerk. Any particular reason why?
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20

User ID: 26067339
Denmark
10/23/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
don't worry about those ridiculing you...
it tells nothing about you and everything about them...

thanks for sharing your dream was really interesting, i have once had a dream with two suns in the sky, my feeling in that dream were more like bliss and like 'finally it happened'

could you describe the resent dreams you have had...

Lots of love to you
Appreciate you sharing

hugs
just be love in truth...
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 972552
United States
10/23/2012 07:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
DREAMTARD

Last Edited by HAWK-03 on 10/23/2012 07:23 AM
Pickle Suprise!
bigD111

User ID: 14034394
United States
10/23/2012 07:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hi OP, I think your dream showed the antichrist was born in 1962. Don't we have a prez born on that year? The rest of it seems to indicate that the earth will experience what the Mayans say.
You were given these dreams so that years later you would be ready when it comes.
Thank you for posting and the time draws near.
deplorably republican
Angel Helper

User ID: 24357668
United States
10/23/2012 07:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
I wrote a thread a few years ago about a woman having a vision in 1962. Here is the link:

[link to www.powerpointparadise.com]

The late American mystic and prophetess Jeane Dixon, foresaw a young man arising out of Egypt to rule the world in a vision she had February 5, 1962. She wrote,

"A child born somewhere in the Middle East shortly before 7:00 A.M. (EST) on February 5, 1962 will revolutionize the world. Before the close of this century, he will bring together all mankind in one all embracing faith. This will be the foundation of a new Christianity, with every sect and creed united through this man who will walk among the people to spread the wisdom of the almighty powers."

She thought that this was his day of birth, as it was a very significant date--the 66th day of the year--also marked by many mystics and astrologers as having great import for the world. She saw him plotting with his followers as early as the age of 19, and something important happening to him around 1973. Jeane saw his impact felt by the world at the age of 29 or 30 around 1992. Even though he obviously was not revealed yet.

Last Edited by Angel Helper on 10/23/2012 07:40 AM
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you to those who have been supportive and interested rather than ridiculing. One reason I post anononymously on this forum is due to the rudeness many receive...and I mean people who are serious and sincere.

Anyway, you asked about the Anti-Christ being born in 1962. I don't think we've had a President born in 1962..besides, my dream, because the Arabs were holding and controlling the car, and the Al Fatah sign was on the bumper, has also made me think that IF this is the AC, he's of either Middle Eastern or African heritage.

As for recent dreams, they are similar to many that others have had in this forum...I still see the double moons and the double suns, but that's been going on for 50 years. So, they aren't too surprising. I've had dreams of some sort of civil insurrection (riot, war, something of that sort). In the dream I am always in the parish Catholic church and I am helping people who are either injured or sick. Since childhood I've felt that I was born, at the time I was, because of some event that would happen late in life where I would be a "helper."

My rapture-like dream was also blissful. All fear and worry left my mind and I felt it was a transformation from one type of energy to another. There were many electrical sparks..much like fireflies, all around me. Strangely enough, 15 years ago when my dad died, I saw him breathe his last breath and then, at the end of his bed, were the same swarm of fireflies. They were golden and twinkling. Well, these were the fireflies I saw in the rapture dream.
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
10/23/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP,

Not a gifted interpreter or anything, but here's what I think:

You are viewing the same event from two perspectives. The first, from that of Christians who will be raptured. The euphoria of that event is only for those taken, and the two moons are a sign that this is not the fake rapture or alien invasion TPTB will try to say it is.

The second is from that of non-Christians (more accurately, anti-Christians, those who actively reject Christ). Those left behind will be filled with horror, and the limo with the Muslims gives an indication of the rising evil power at the time of the Rapture.

The reason, IMHO, you felt the need to say this now, is because you are seeing the rise of Islam and its great evil, along with the current president of the US who facilitates its rise around the world. He, as the head of the superpower, is riding in the limo.

Not sure of whether the two moons appear before, during, or after the Rapture. But of course, I would advise people who are not Christians to not wait till they see the two moons to get right with God.

Last Edited by Keep2theCode on 10/23/2012 07:51 AM
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
A child born somewhere in the Middle East shortly before 7:00 A.M. (EST) on February 5, 1962 will revolutionize the world.

Thanks for the Jeane Dixon link. It's interesting that what she spoke of was in the same time frame as my dream which might well have occurred on that day and that year. Although, my feeling towards the child was not one of wisdom or kindness but a phoney who was been shielded by the woman and two men.

Denmark
10/23/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP your appearance seem very sincere and helpful, so that you being born into this world as a helper resonates with my heart...
Interesting with that child, could be the coming AC, but to my understanding the timelines have been changed many times, due to the fact that the controllers game-plan suddenly turned out to be impossible to carry out
Also the many images of world war that have imposed into the collective fear body, connected with the AC appearing in the world has been a part of a depopulating strategy
just be love in truth...
Keep2theCode

United States
10/23/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re. timelines...

Several years ago I learned about the philosophical concept of "possible worlds" as the basis for "middle knowledge", a theory on how God can predict the future without causing it.

It's like a chess game: with each move, the set of remaining possible moves changes. The expert player will indeed win the game, but the path to that end may change many times. However, as the end of the game approaches, the set of possible moves dwindles to very few until there are no moves left at all.

This, IMHO, explains both the inexorable march to a predetermined end, and the changes people perceive along the way. This would also explain failed prophecies to some extent, though I also hold that most of them are just pulled from people's wishes or delusions.

Denmark
10/23/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re. timelines...

Several years ago I learned about the philosophical concept of "possible worlds" as the basis for "middle knowledge", a theory on how God can predict the future without causing it.

It's like a chess game: with each move, the set of remaining possible moves changes. The expert player will indeed win the game, but the path to that end may change many times. However, as the end of the game approaches, the set of possible moves dwindles to very few until there are no moves left at all.

This, IMHO, explains both the inexorable march to a predetermined end, and the changes people perceive along the way. This would also explain failed prophecies to some extent, though I also hold that most of them are just pulled from people's wishes or delusions.
 Quoting: Keep2theCode

Thanks for sharing that insight (op sorry if you feel we are de-railing your thread <3 )
Resonates with me very well, and also underlines that we are always able to do something by our own true intention, we do matter.. And let no one tell you otherwise
just be love in truth...
Keep2theCode

United States
10/23/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just got bad karma from someone who apparently keyed on the word "gifted" in my first post in this thread:

"The only thing you are gifted at is ramming your fist into your own ass."

What kind of scumbag does this? A sucker punch like that can only come from a pathetic coward.

Denmark
10/23/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just got bad karma from someone who apparently keyed on the word "gifted" in my first post in this thread:

What kind of scumbag does this? A sucker punch like that can only come from a pathetic coward.

Only bc they fear what you say, and yes they are cowards
Have given you a green one bc you ARE GIFTED
:o)
just be love in truth...
Keep2theCode

United States
10/23/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: 141

Aw, thanks! (... to goodmockingbird too! God bless you both)

Yeah, it's not the worst one I've gotten, but this came "out of the blue"; I wasn't arguing with anybody at the time. Oh well, it's GLP (or as I like to call it, Tortuga).

Last Edited by Keep2theCode on 10/23/2012 09:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5010858
Brazil
10/23/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't like to do it, but lets roll on:
Dreams are all about message. One cannot take the image of it to make the interpretation, but the idea it gives. The moon is the "light in the dark". The fact you saw two moons give the idea of duality of wisdom/knowledge and also can be related to faith. It makes one think about their beliefs and the doubts about it. The fact you felt fear in your dream, gives the idea of an eager to embrace one of these two paths(each of the moons, each of the "lights in the dark"), but you are in a deep doubt, so thus the fear. The message in the sky is clearly another sign that these 2 paths are related to religion/faith and the belief in God. Floating towards the sky, gives the idea of whichever path you choose, will "make your spirit lighter", which makes sense, since the doubt will be gone.

The second dream is possibly a prophetic dream. Sinister people in a fancy car, gives the idea of an evil power that will "travel" towards you. Some power that will be based upon the child you saw. A child in a dream, means something new, something new with its own life and fate. The child in an arab outfit, means "the unknown". Since at the time, the arab culture was VERY unknown(thus not ignored) by people in the US, an arab woman in your dream, means that this child and mother will come to you(us) from the unknown, from somewhere no one is expecting. The fact you saw the licence with the words "al fatah", is another sign of a prophetic dream. You saw these specific words, because that is part of the collective consciousness. Its more common than you might think. I do interpretations of dreams for several people and I heard of cases where people even hear conversations in languages unknown to them, but even so, the words are correct, just as if they heard a real conversation in such a foreign language. I can't tell what the prophecy in your dream might mean, but I have a feeling that we we will find out soon enough.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26133793
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you to those who have been supportive and interested rather than ridiculing. One reason I post anononymously on this forum is due to the rudeness many receive...and I mean people who are serious and sincere.

Anyway, you asked about the Anti-Christ being born in 1962. I don't think we've had a President born in 1962..besides, my dream, because the Arabs were holding and controlling the car, and the Al Fatah sign was on the bumper, has also made me think that IF this is the AC, he's of either Middle Eastern or African heritage.

As for recent dreams, they are similar to many that others have had in this forum...I still see the double moons and the double suns, but that's been going on for 50 years. So, they aren't too surprising. I've had dreams of some sort of civil insurrection (riot, war, something of that sort). In the dream I am always in the parish Catholic church and I am helping people who are either injured or sick. Since childhood I've felt that I was born, at the time I was, because of some event that would happen late in life where I would be a "helper."

My rapture-like dream was also blissful. All fear and worry left my mind and I felt it was a transformation from one type of energy to another. There were many electrical sparks..much like fireflies, all around me. Strangely enough, 15 years ago when my dad died, I saw him breathe his last breath and then, at the end of his bed, were the same swarm of fireflies. They were golden and twinkling. Well, these were the fireflies I saw in the rapture dream.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25635388

Can you go into more detail about recent dreams you've had about insurrection etc?

Denmark
10/23/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Aw, thanks!

Yeah, it's not the worst one I've gotten, but this came "out of the blue"; I wasn't arguing with anybody at the time. Oh well, it's GLP (or as I like to call it, Tortuga).

Yeah makes no sense
See how this nice lady who initiated the thread was welcomed
Some people are really getting release of their aggressions behind the anonymity of the screen
They would never dare to speak to you that way face to face
just be love in truth...
Keep2theCode

United States
10/23/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah makes no sense
See how this nice lady who initiated the thread was welcomed
Some people are really getting release of their aggressions behind the anonymity of the screen
They would never dare to speak to you that way face to face

There certainly is a lot of evil in this place. But Jesus said that it's the sick who need a doctor, not the well, so here I am.hf

GLP