Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,350 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,856,411
Pageviews Today: 2,570,804Threads Today: 626Posts Today: 11,931
07:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Does The new Superman movie Man Of Steel Feel Anti-Illuminati To You?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41764692
United States
06/15/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Does The new Superman movie Man Of Steel Feel Anti-Illuminati To You?
It did to me. Especially when he rebelled against the Terra forming of Earth and when he was standing on all those skulls it felt like he was against de-population.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40282403
United States
06/15/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Does The new Superman movie Man Of Steel Feel Anti-Illuminati To You?
Not unless you consider the 75+ years of comics it uses as source material to be so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41765365
Germany
06/15/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It did to me. Especially when he rebelled against the Terra forming of Earth and when he was standing on all those skulls it felt like he was against de-population.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41764692

oh so superman will rescue u vs the evil illuminati? You see the absurdity? there is no superman.

Its like listening to some of these anti illumianti gatekeeper radio shows.
"ah someone is doing something vs. these bastards". "tomorrow I will listen to this radio show again" ." then I watch the new superman movie, he is so anti illuminati"

*munches his popcorn* (produced by illuminati monsanto and illuminati/devil hollywood)
anti-Tayyip, anti-fasism
User ID: 6697088
Turkey
06/17/2013 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember the owl-like robot on the spaceship where the reporter followed Superman? It was looking like and owl didn't it? I felt the anti-illuminati thing especially when he saves the journalist from the owl-like robot.
When you mention the skulls that makes sense on both the depopulation front and the skulls and bones club front.

But on the other hand, there were many sun-worshipping scenes as well, especially when Superman was gaining strength, making my anti-illuminati thing biased.

Sun-worshipping is a pagan and has some ties to the illuminati, especially through Ancient Egypt symbolism.

Anyhow, end-of world movies (they are countless) are ALL illuminati propaganda to screw up with people's head. I do not see how Superman could be an exception in such an industry where bid buck movies are all controlled by a few
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41096454
Canada
06/17/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes i know what you mean OP. From the trailer already, i felt some anti-Illuminati anti-TPTB vibe from it. I guess Superman is one on the fiction heros that gives that vibe because of the Jesus-Christ symbolism.

It makes one wonder if there are not in fact two factions in Illuminati/TPTB itself, the good ones vs the bad!? I mean how can everything that deals with the occult/supernatural be bad?
1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
06/18/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Having given it some thought, I suspect the worldwide "You are not alone" scene was essentially Disclosure. Notifying earthlings that they're not alone in the universe didn't seem to fit Zod's style. (Unless of course, Kryptonian protocol includes a version of Prime Directive, requiring such a declaration.)

GLP