8-8-8 - Major Gate

R...

User ID: 431838
Netherlands
08/05/2008 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 8-8-8 - Major Gate
and the ones that always seem to know better!
LOL
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - 'Wargames'

"This world is more like a mystery, trapped in a conundrum, spun by a paradox." - AC1118155
Ahim-sa

User ID: 416873
United States
08/05/2008 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just love it when someone pontificates on the internet about ethereal and nebulous topics, like they actually know what they are talking about. Hilarious! OMG! How can you spout pages and pages of drivel, yet know one will ever know if or when anything happens.............translated......it is all in YOUR mind. And then the retards to join in and pretend to understand all the babbling. LOL!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 479231

iamwith
shift
happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 479401
United States
08/05/2008 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
way too much to read tho
 Quoting: anms 476400
way too much. short and to the point. the 8th is when evil is finally going to be destroyed.
AmericanGirl

User ID: 479379
United States
08/05/2008 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just love it when someone pontificates on the internet about ethereal and nebulous topics, like they actually know what they are talking about. Hilarious! OMG! How can you spout pages and pages of drivel, yet know one will ever know if or when anything happens.............translated......it is all in YOUR mind. And then the retards to join in and pretend to understand all the babbling. LOL!!!!!!

If would actually take the time to read it you would realize that it's not drivel...it's very interesting and right on as far as accuracy. AC, not everything can be explained in a sound bite.
My identify was stolen right here on GLP, WTF!!!
AmericanGirl

User ID: 479379
United States
08/05/2008 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

If you are holding onto denial, deception, or old patterns, you will find that the expanding heat this month leads you to feel as if your engine is breaking down.

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 466070

If you knew how to read and comprehend you would realize that there is no bull poop involved.
antibs
My identify was stolen right here on GLP, WTF!!!
th€bbo

User ID: 300774
Finland
08/05/2008 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for 888

Hey Dances, EM and the rest of the posse! hf hf hf hf

red_heart smile
We the people of the Planet Earth, in order to form a more perfect union,
establish love, insure global harmony, provide for the divine knowledge,
promote the I AM connectivity, and secure the blessings of manifestations
to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish
this Constitution for the Planet Earth.

-

The Definition of Our Future:

Responsible freedom of self determination, becoming truly self-confident and free, to
unconditionally be responsible for oneself, without being coerced to accept some higher
authority.

--

Denn der Mensch ist der Acker und sein Herz sein Baum, sein Werk seine Frucht. -- Paracelsus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 479746
Australia
08/06/2008 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
The End of the 2008 Eclipse Season

Hi there, how are you faring under these eclipses? Personally, I am having a textbook case of what I described in previous emails about the eclipse period. Just days before the Total Solar Eclipse on August 1st, I experienced a death in the family that hit me pretty hard. It was a powerful emotional (cathartic) response that came out of nowhere. Even though my Aunt (who was like a second mother to me, and also my Godmother) had been ill for some time, I simply didn't see my intense reaction coming! I had written that the August 1st eclipse was like a lightning bolt - yep that's what it felt like! Long story short: A lot of shadow material from my subconscious emerged to be felt and cleared. The changes in my life, of course, are massively for the better, as is always the case with eclipses.

This email will describe (a little early so we can prepare) the "book-end" eclipse of this month's eclipse vortex - a Partial Lunar Eclipse with the sun in Leo and the moon in Aquarius. This eclipse occurs on August 16th. Remember that we are already feeling the effects of it now, as eclipses begin their effects two weeks or longer before they actually occur. Many of my mentors and colleagues are saying that the August 16th eclipse is the more powerful of the two. Oh boy, I hope not. I don't think I can take it! (LOL) Read on for my own take on the August 16th eclipse.

P.S. If you aren't "getting anything" around these eclipses, don't worry (and btw consider yourself blessed!) "Not everyone experiences eclipses equally - unless you are a particularly lunar person (strong Moon or Cancerian influences) or unless the eclipse aspects your planets/chart personally, you may not experience an immediate effect. The eclipses mark a turning point, but the significance may not be immediately obvious as both the solar conscious principle and the lunar instincts are obscured and we journey in darkness." (Lynn Hayes www.astrodynamics.net)

So, even if you aren't experiencing anything around an eclipse season (or any celestial occurrence for that matter), first consider yourself fortunate! And then use these times of influxing energy into the earth to do ceremony, set your intentions, pray and meditate for all good things personally and globally.

Merry Eclipse!
Carol

Carol Ann Ciocco
: www.threemoonocean.com
: www.angelgatherings.com
: www.myspace.com/7sisters6benimix
: www.youtube.com/carolann3888

:purplemoon:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Brief Recap of the August 1st Eclipse
The Ego Was Driven Underground

As you know by now, "Eclipses amplify whatever we're doing by millions of times. So make good karma now and try not to be harmful in any way. Astrologers tell us that eclipses always affect world events which unfold in the months and years following the eclipse itself Say your prayers, make your wishes, do your mantras, and sing your chants before you go to bed." (Vickie Noble)

This eclipse vortex is especially focused on China, along with the world's attention due to the Olympics. As mentioned above, eclipses have been seen throughout history as 'harbingers' of difficult times for those countries where the Shadow falls. Indeed, 5 days before the opening ceremony, a terrorist attack occurred in China; and security is especially heightened. Also, keep in mind the humanitarian violations occurring in China (including their treatment of Tibet) that so many countries have denounced in the months preceding the Olympics. Perhaps you can add prayers for the safety of all involved in the China Games, as well as for creating Aquarian change within the Sleeping Giant (now awakening?) of the East.

The eclipse on August 1st was in the sign of Leo, which is related to the development of a healthy ego. "A solar eclipse in Leo is an interesting phenomenon astrologically, because Leo is the sign that is associated with the Sun and the ego is therefore driven underground during the eclipse period." - Lynn Hayes. The ego is blotted out by the Solar Eclipse; and it is emphasized during the Lunar Eclipse as our emotions (the moon) are eclipsed by the rational day-shining sun. So when eclipses occur in the Leo-Aquarius axis, we wrestle with the ego and it wrestles with us. What is healthy ego? What is 'monkey mind' ego? How can we be ourselves and shine in the world without becoming arrogant?

Leo also has to do with the heart and with living our heart's desire in life. So even though (according to Jeff Jawer www.stariq.com) "bubbles of inflated ego were burst" under the August 1st TSE, "there can be great relief in surrendering the need to keep up outward appearances for a show that no longer reflects our heart's desires. This is a time when stripping away layers of pretension reveals a pure core of creativity, freeing us to express ourselves more powerfully and love more generously."

The purest and most exquisite expression of Leo is the ability to radiate self-esteem, which makes you a leader in the world. Your light and energy activate all around you, and help relay back to you the light that you shine forth. Leo is traditionally related to Royalty; however it is time for us to realize that we are ALL royalty in the eyes of God, despite genetics or birth placement. We are all Holy Children of God and as such we can walk with dignity and grace.

"The Solar Eclipse (Super New Moon) of August 1st was aligned with the South Node, illuminating the accumulated shadow of the Leo mystery school (and asking us to) accept and digest the historical and global 'shadow' of Leo during the last 6500 years." - Daniel Giamario www.shamanicastrology.com
To see 'hot-off-the-presses' images from China's 'Eclipse City' check out these websites: [link to www.skyandtelescope.com]
[link to spaceweather.com]
:tiger88: :tiger88:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Details on This Eclipse
Time Travel Forward One Month
A Partial Lunar Eclipse/Full Moon will occur on Saturday August 16th at 25 degrees of Leo/Aquarius at 5:16pm. This eclipse is best seen in Europe, Africa and part of Asia. "Before dawn on August 17th the first shading is likely to be seen. Early risers in these locations may glimpse the delicate penumbral (partial shadow) effect just before the Moon sets and the Sun rises. Moscow will see the partial eclipse at 10:36pm on August 16th, Kabul at 12:06am on August 17th. Europe and other countries of central and western Africa see the same thing but earlier in their night." (Guy Ottewell, Astronomical Calendar 2008)

Here are some websites with info: [link to en.wikipedia.org] [link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to www.lunarobservers.com:80] [link to eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Unfortunately, no Total Lunar Eclipses occur in the near future; the next one isn't until December 2010. But sky-gazers can't really complain - they got a chance to witness three of them within the 12-month period from March 2007 to February 2008. (Alan MacRobert)

In a Lunar Eclipse, the reflected light of the Sun is blocked by the Earth, creating a shadow across the Moon, which can appear orange, red or even turquoise. Note: It is safe to look directly at the Sun during a Lunar Eclipse.

Although the August 16th lunar eclipse is only partial, it will become deep and spectacular - but not for anyone in North America. (Note from Carol: darn!) Unlike a Total Solar Eclipse, which can be viewed only from a narrow band on the Earth, a Lunar Eclipse (partial or total) can be seen from an entire hemisphere. The world map below shows the regions where the Moon rises or sets during some phase of the eclipse, and where the entire eclipse is visible from end to end. Only North America misses out completely!

Here is what happens (on an inner level for humans on earth) during a Lunar Eclipse: "the Earth casts a shadow on the Moon, blocking it from reflecting the Sun's light. How do you like that? Here's the little Moon, furiously trying to find some light to bounce around, only to find there's a big old ball of dirt in her way. Similarly, at a Lunar Eclipse our ability to transmit and receive light - to channel and midwife divine inspiration - is trumped by the impulses of pure worldliness. Sometimes, it's the worldliness of physical disease or limitation that casts a long shadow; other times, the pain of Earthly need and loss." - April Elliot Kent www.bigskyastrology.com

This emphasis on the more worldly concerns - as the emotional and intuitive is blotted out under a Lunar Eclipse - will actually help us to ground out the lightning bolt of the August 1st TSE. The August 16th Partial Lunar Eclipse asks us to integrate the incoming igniting energy released at the August 1st TSE and discharged into the 8-8-8. (See below for more info on this.)

According to Nick Anthony Fiorenza (www.thelunarplanner.com) the August 16th eclipse IS associated with worldly affairs. He tells us that this Lunar Eclipse falls in the area of "the last decan of sidereal Capricorn, which is associated with libraries, courts, publishing houses, literary agencies, or where any legalities are formulated, agreed upon and concretized." Here's a chance to shed some extra light on your participation in these of-the-world activities, as your rational mind receives a power boost from the sun.

However, keep in mind that in general (and above all) lunar eclipses are more emotional in their effects than solar eclipses, which are more physical. There could be some kind of emotional closure - the end of a cycle. A Solar eclipse shuts down the form in the house in which it falls, whereas a Lunar eclipse shuts down the light of the house in which it falls.

"Lunar eclipses tend to be about releasing the emotional bonds within ourselves that reach out and glue us to involvements that are less than we truly want or deserve. They are about the emotional and experiential aspects of our relations with others and with the world--how we feel about and palpate life. Lunar eclipses provide opportunity for an emotional fresh start." (Nick Anthony Fiorenza) Under a Lunar Eclipse you are pushed to the edge of discomfort so you'll discover new ways to welcome change. Eclipses remove the blocks.

The forced worldly emphasis of sun (rational, real world) blotting out moon (non-rational, inner ocean) under a Lunar Eclipse is a release valve for pockets of deeply-held old emotions as the unconscious loses its grip-hold on this repressed material and LETS GO.

Lunar Eclipses have the same effect on the earth and her waters (as water is a universal symbol for feelings and emotion): "The science behind the connection between lunar events and earthquakes indicates it is the act of "fluid displacement" which is the culprit. Not just seawater of the oceans, but also fresh waters of large lakes, magma, and even oil. During the phases of a Lunar Eclipse, gravity is increased and water (fluid) rises. This in turn puts increased pressure on tectonic plates." (Mitch Battros)

Even if this eclipse isn't visible where you live, you can still access the vibrational energies of it through conscious connection. "Deep breathing during the time of an eclipse can help in letting go of old ego patterns and releasing obstructions from our individual lives and from the collective mind. Meditation, chanting, and deep breathing make it easier to let go and open to the benefits of this cosmic alignment. There is a tendency to avoid deep breathing because it can intensify all feelings. But suffering is prolonged by avoidance and cleared through feeling. A lunar eclipse is an opportunity to feel more deeply, releasing, and moving beyond old grief, regret, fear, and misunderstanding. After the clearing the blessings come." - Steve Nelson

Eclipses are a chance to jump from one reality to another, to literally time travel forward one month (see below for more on this). Or if you resist, then you might experience what Philip Sedgewick calls "that dang, fragmenting lunar eclipse."
:fmow:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Neptune, Chiron & The North Node
A Wake-Up Call From The Future

I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle! - Alice, 'Alice in Wonderland'

Night's swift dragons cut the clouds full fast, and yonder shines Aurora's harbinger. - Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

The Lunar Nodes are much like the magnetic needle of a compass, pointing our need to move from the old and limiting patterns revealed by the South Node to a new path or expression revealed by the North Node. (Nick Anthony Fiorenza)

This Full Moon is a North Node Eclipse - a wake-up call from the Progressive Future. This means that the hip, avant-garde meeting at the Dragon's Head Tavern - which began earlier this year - continues! (Click here to read about this in a previous newsletter.) Neptune (Spirit and the Cosmic Ocean of Oneness) is still sitting there at the fire drinking a mug of ale with her fellow Aquarian-dressed friend - Chiron, the Shaman who can alchemize wounds into medicine.

Neptune and Chiron are revolutionary under this present alignment - mainly because they are in the electrical, revolutionary, visionary, cutting-edge sign of Aquarius - the Progressive Celestial, the Future materialized in the Now. And also because they are hanging out at the North Node, Humanity's Destiny Point. Picture a Techno-Monk with a laptop in the Himalayas (Neptune in Aquarius) meeting up with her friend (at a quaint tavern in Scotland called The Dragon's Head, i.e. North Node) for a long conversation over beers. Her friend is a modern New-Energy Shaman deeply connected to the Earth (remember Chiron is the Centaur who is both horse and man). He expresses himself as a life-coach or mentor; and is someone who can teach primal survival skills while at the same time using cutting-edge technology (such as biofeedback machines and computer healing modalities like The SpiritWare™Thoth Master Guardian program) as part of his repertoire for healing woundedness. :152orog:
What a talk they are having, eh? What might they be talking about? Perhaps: sustainable living, alternative energy sources, quantum physics, string theory, cutting-edge healing modalities, meditation & technology, merging Spirituality with Science. What would you say if you were there?

A North Node Lunar Eclipse which follows a South Node Solar Eclipse holds this energy: "what was deferred under the heroic call of the Sun in the solar eclipse must now be owned, assimilated and integrated by the lunar function. Delayed reactions to crisis, the need for counseling, and the need to balance wounded parts of the psyche are necessary to restore stability." [link to www.starcats.com:80] As mentioned above, healing wounds is Chiron's specialty. This is the time to find your Healing Tribe: "Chiron's union with the spiritually integrating North Node in humanitarian Aquarius connects communities of healers. (Jeff Jawer) It's also the time to use your visionary healing skills to help heal our wounded culture.

What about Neptune? The power of Neptune is prominent under this lunar eclipse because the Moon occults (or covers up, i.e. ECLIPSES) the planet Neptune only 3 hours before the Partial Solar Eclipse Full Moon. This is especially significant and adds a high degree of dreamy spiritual energy to this eclipse. The Moon acts as a transmitter of the Neptune energy, like passing it through a magnifying glass. So, the soon-to-be-eclipsed Moon first eclipses Neptune before she tangos with the sun - a mere 3 hours later. After she receives a transmission from Great Spirit, she graciously allows Sun to block her light and her transmissions (he usually feeds them, as she reflects his light). This dance of Sun, Moon and Neptune infuses deep, intuitive spiritual vibrations into the lunar eclipse. And there is a lesson here about the need to shut down transmissions sometimes and focus on the tangible physical world of rational thought.

This configuration heightens the emotional or watery aspects - the lunar component of this eclipse - and infuses the eclipse with a fogginess and confusion (the downside of Neptune) from which springs flashes of insight and awareness (Aquarius). Neptune is Pisces energy and represents the Great Cosmic Ocean from whence we all came - and to which we will all return. It is Oneness and Pure Compassion - Total Acceptance of and Unconditional Love for All Humanity. This is the realm of the Ascended Masters and the Bodhisattvas, such as Quan Yin and St. Germaine. Contact these beings, daydream, and go deep while under the influence of this eclipse. If you can get the time off of work, consider losing yourself and swimming in the realm of Neptune! Note: Meditation is especially potent when Neptune is involved.

"Our Neptune Full Moon eclipse should stimulate lively discussion and brainstorming about, and bring fortuitous news regarding, our dreams, visions, and ideals. Our Neptune Full Moon eclipse acts as a dissolving force, bringing idealism and providing an emotional fresh start." (Nick Anthony Fiorenza)

"When the millennial numbers changed from the 1000's to the 2000's, the old "I AM" system began to crumble. A new "WE ARE" system is trying to form. We have reached that chaotic place called the meantime. And, in the meantime, our challenge is to survive the ending and help shape the new beginning." - Christine DeLorey, www.creativenumerology.com

:emoonyu:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Digesting the Aquarian Lightning Bolt
Come Quickly! I am Tasting Stars!

Mr Watson - Come here - I want to see you! - Alexander Graham Bell at the moment he and Mr. Watson discovered the telephone.

'What is the matter? There is something strange here!' - E. Holmes, at the moment he discovered Comet Holmes in 1892

Come quickly! I am tasting stars! - Dom Perignon, at the moment he discovered champagne.

The Aquarius Lightning Bolt/Leo Bonfire Total Solar Eclipse of August 1st discharged into the First Quarter Moon (Scorpio) of the 8-8-8 (via a triangular T-Square configuration on August 8th).

Now, at the Full Moon (Partial) Lunar Eclipse (PLE) of August 16th, that bolt of revolutionary light and information disperses through our mind-body matrix systemically. The Lightning Flash of Illumination which flared out from the shadow of the Total Solar Eclipse descends into and distributes across our internal grids. Two in particular:

(1) The neural networks of our brains in the form of Lightbulb, Ah-ha, Eureka moments (Aquarius), creating a literal Brain-Storm; and

(2) The corresponding matrix of our hearts (Leo). As you may know, the heart-brain connection is a revolutionary new science emerging during these innovative times. (For more info on the Science of the Heart, click here.

The sizzling combustible lightning energy alights in our hearts in the form of a purifying flame, a flame that remains alive in the water of Spirit (Neptune, which is deeply involved in this Full Moon Eclipse). The descending Flame is not doused by the Cosmic Ocean. Instead, like a lava flow into water, new land is created.

Pluto - embodied in the volcano in the form of the fiery goddess Pele - is on the Ascendant in the Washington DC chart for this eclipse. In addition, we have Mars in a 90 degree angle to Pluto at the time of the eclipse. This is an explosive, volcanic energy - i.e. we come by a Pluto effect honestly here! This is why the earth (land) connection is so important as we close out the Eclipse Season of 2008. We are able to create new land, 'new' being an Aquarian word. Rumblings from the Underworld of Pluto must be dealt with at the same time we are integration Aquarian ignition energies into our circuits. (See two paragraphs below for more on the Earth connection.)

So, new neural pathways, of both mind and heart, will be ignited under the August 16th Full Moon Lunar Eclipse. A star is born within us. The lightning energy of the Progressive Celestial realm (Aquarius) asks to be anchored into physical form, into (grey) matter, into muscle, flesh, blood and bone. Three of the fixed signs (Aquarius, Leo and Scorpio) are involved in the process just described - the only one missing is Taurus, the earth element; there is no Taurus in this chart.

However, we get our earth from Venus, Mercury and Saturn in Virgo, a beautiful feminine earth energy. We also have Jupiter in Capricorn trining the Virgoan grounding energies, adding support. Venus is the sweet Goddess energy, Mercury supports the changes in our brains (helping us especially with awakening our dormant right-brained Neptunian Spirit perceptions), and Saturn is the most powerful of all earth-builders. Saturn builds long-lasting structures using the earth/matter. Saturn creates institutions in the material world; rightly used, these institutions will always be mindful of the next 7 generations, Capricorn's Feminine Prime Directive. 'Saturn is about form or matter (mater or mother) and connects with the biological circuitry of Earth and all who live here.' (Cayelin Castell)

And so, we see the Aquarian lightning bolt of change coming in at the August 1st eclipse, discharging into our etheric bodies at the 8-8-8, and then descending first into the circuitry of our brains and hearts, and finally making its home in the circuitry of earth. It is our job in this eclipse vortex to help further this process through our conscious awareness and attention to our connection with both Earth and Sky.

Here are some basic grounding techniques to help you with the process of connecting all of this month's Sky/Celestial energy into the Earth: sit on the earth, put your bare feet on the earth, go for walks on the earth, eat root vegetables (anything that grows underground), wear red (the color of the root chakra), do a grounding meditation (imagine roots coming out of the soles of your feet and anchoring into earth's core), hug a tree or sit on its roots, take sea salt baths, sit around a campfire at night and feel your connection with the (leo) bonfire, the (aquarian) lightning bolt and the (virgo/capricorn) logs of earth. (P.S. Ciocco means LOG in Italian:)

I am a star fallen from the Blue tent upon the green carpet. I am the daughter of the elements with whom winter conceived; to whom spring gave birth; I was reared in the lap of Summer and I slept in the bed of autumn. At dawn I unite with the breeze to announce the coming of light; at eventide I join the birds in bidding the light farewell. - Khalil Gibran

:celestialq:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
An Electric Eclipse Year
Avoid Spiritual Sunstroke & Enter Universal Consciousness

Some Symbols associated with this Lunar Eclipse include: The Angelic Degree 'The Angels of Oaths,' and the Sabian Symbol for the Sun at 25 Leo: 'A large camel crossing a vast and forbidding desert.' The Vedic Moon Mansion is Mansion 21 - The Moon of Later Victory (Uttarashadha).

This Moon Mansion is very telling. It involves the use of Universal Principles and The Universe as God - The Divine Universe. It is the same Oneness described above as associated with Neptune, only BIGGER. This kind of consciousness goes BEYOND planetary, beyond the helio-centered solar system, and even beyond the galactic level of the Milky Way. This consciousness taps into All-That-Is, The First Source, and the Original Creator vibrations. This is UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS which is unlimited in potential and virtually ungraspable in its totality by the human mind.

These symbols show that one of the precursors to Universal Consciousness is the felt awareness of how our speech imprints within the morphogenic field around us; how our every word is recorded in the Collective Unconscious. Our word is our oath! We also are cautioned to prepare ourselves for grounding the electrical energies (described ad nauseum here and in my other newsletters:) or risk experiencing "spiritual sunstroke" (a phrase from Linda Brady's book on Sabian Symbols www.sabiansymbols.com)

The message is: Protect yourself from Spiritual Sunstroke by connecting with Earth and becoming a conduit for Sky. (See numerous recommendations above.) Become aware of your words/speech. Remember that when you speak, your words are imprinted into the Akashic Records (the Book of Life) and you create an Intention Blueprint for your Future Timeline of Nows. Let go of victimhood. Doors are opening now, just pause to notice them. Breathe. Open up to ecstatic Universal Consciousness, the Expansion of the Universe stretching out within your very cells, within your very flesh, which are made of stars. Then bring this energy back to Earth and back to Humanity for our benefit and evolution.
Under these eclipses, we can literally blast beyond even our galaxy and open up to the Universal Community (of many galactic races, species and tribes), to the vast reaches of the eternal Universe in which we live and move and have our being. As long as we ground into Earth, we can not only reach for the stars but for the entire Universe.

Aquarius Part 1
Christian Theologians are Preparing for
Extraterrestrial Life (?!)

THE AQUARIAN COVENANT OF TRUTH: I am a planetary citizen honoring the life of the earth. I honor the sacredness of all life and all humanity as my family. I am a child of freedom, a unique, creative being of spirit. I embrace my darkness and celebrate my light. I choose the path of truth, for truth is the purest expression of love. In truth lies my power and my freedom. I claim this now. I speak my truth without fear. I listen to another's truth without judgment. I am a clear voice of Truth calling my community and nation to (a higher) path. - Kiara Windrider [link to www.dayoftruth.com]

Speaking of opening up to a Universal Community of many galactic races, species and tribes - did you catch these stories lately? They didn't show up in the mainstream press (big surprise there, ha ha)

(1) Here is an article from scientific sources that says "we may all be space aliens." [link to www.spacedaily.com:80]

(2) And here is an article that tells us that "Christian Theologians are preparing for Extraterrestrial Life! [link to dont_use_this.com]

(3) Then we are asked this question: "What would such a discovery mean to people of faith?" [link to dont_use_this.com]

Ok, this is textbook Aquarian stuff! And bringing Religion into it is totally Sagittarian (which rules religious institutions). Remember: Pluto is finishing up his 13-year trip through Sag (that will end in November). So here we see the Aquarian infusion of the eclipses of 2008 dovetailing with the deeply changed religious organizations on our Planet - changed by Pluto who has been hanging out in churches, in airports and in schools since 1995:)

Aquarius simply tells us that "there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." The infusion of Aquarian energy this year is opening up the portals to all kinds of cutting-edge developments. We will flesh them in the next 2,000 years. We are on the cusp now, peering into the Looking Glass.

THE AQUARIAN DISPENSATION: All life forms should have the right and the opportunity to have an existence, which is endowed with the freedom to produce the maximum amount of probable lines of reality, in an evolving direction by choice, without repression of awareness, or manipulation of physical, mental, or spiritual aspects. - Val Valarian

Aquarius Part 2
Say, you want a Revolution?

If I may quote Trotsky of all people, this Revolution is permanent. It will not end at the Republican convention. It will not end in November. It will not end until we have won the great battle on which we have embarked. Not because of me, but because of you. Millions of Americans - and friends in many other countries - have dedicated themselves to the principles of Liberty: to free enterprise, limited government, sound money, no income tax, and peace. We will not falter so long as there is one restriction on our persons, our property, our civil liberties. - Ron Paul, 2008 Republican Presidential Candidate, February 8, 2008 [link to blog.myspace.com]

A revolution never come with a warning; A revolution never sends you an omen; A revolution just arrived like the morning. Ring the alarm, we come to wake up the snoring. - Michael Franti and Spearhead, 'Yell Fire'

"These are the times that try (our) souls," said Thomas Paine at the time of the American Revolution. Coincidentally, the last time Pluto was in Capricorn was at the time of the American Revolution. We are at that same tipping point now. We must open up to the concept of freedom - an Aquarian concept - in a whole new way. Aquarius demands democracy, egalitarianism and the Circle instead of the Hierarchy. Aquarius won't settle for impingements on its freedom. Some goddess symbols for Aquarius are the Statue of Liberty or the Goddess of Democracy. The Goddess of Democracy was created during the Tiananmen square protests in China in 1989 (Notice that the China theme occurs again.) Interestingly, the Statue of Liberty was given to America by France at the time of the American Revolution.

It's pretty obvious here that we live in revolutionary times. This year's eclipses accelerate incoming revolutionary impulses to radical change. I guess the question to ask is: how will we 'revolt' without creating 'revolting' outcomes, based in the old paradigm?

HERE'S HOW TO START A PERSONAL REVOLUTION! "A change of scenery or habit is needed. Vary your interests and routines. Do something different. If you ever wonder why global history always repeats itself, it is because we human beings keep repeating the same old patterns and behaviors. We crave peace and personal fulfillment but cannot see how we ourselves are preventing it. Break a monotonous pattern now, and you will open yourself up to entirely new possibilities." - Christine DeLorey www.creativenumerology.com

Great forces are directing you to conform to the patterns of your society. You have DNA that has been handed down from generation to generation, coding repeated behavior patterns into your being. At the same time, you have an even greater force within you inspiring you to wake up and recognize the reality of who you are. This force, the creative power underlying the entire Universe, is urging you to create brand new standards of reality. The status quo is blind to our creative power. Create a brand new world for yourself, one that meets your deepest needs, and you will help raise the quality of consciousness of the entire world. [link to www.TheDailyGuru.com]

Aquarius Part 3
Soul-Unique Diversity

There is a vitality, a life force and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action. And because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any medium, and will be lost -- the world will not have it. It is not your business to discover how good it is, nor how valuable, nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep open and aware directly to the urges that activate you. Keep the channel open. - Martha Graham

You are not an accident. Existence needs you. Without you something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it. That's what gives you dignity, that the whole existence will miss you. The stars and sun and moon, the trees and birds and earth, everything in the universe will feel a small place is vacant which cannot be filled by anybody except you. This gives you a tremendous joy, a fulfillment that you are related to existence, and existence cares for you. Once you are clean and clear, you can see tremendous love falling on you from all the dimensions. - Osho

All respectability, all honor is meaningless if it drives you against your nature. What can you do if you are not a lotus flower, but just a marigold? Enjoy being a marigold. - Chandan

Another aspect of Aquarius which is ignited in this month's Aquarian eclipses: the uniqueness of the individual. Above we looked at the desire of Aquarius to live in a diverse/Universal world, but not if it comes at the cost of our personal individuality! Aquarius won't have that! Aquarius demands that she be recognized as a unique and free being, a person in her own right, and yet she continuously progressed toward new visions for the future of the collective. Unique Individuality within Progressive Diversity.

Here's a way to identify WHO YOU ARE: Try your hand at a 'Haiku Autobiography' where you describe your life in 6 words. This is a very Zen (Neptunian) Aquarian task and it's fun to do! It comes from the book 'Not Quite What I was Planning.' Instructions can be found here: [link to dont_use_this.com]

Here is my Haiku: Cosmic Galactic Shamanic Astrologer Serving the Universe (the 'the' doesn't count, does it?!)

Here's another way to look at your own individuality, what makes you YOU. "What is your Visual DNA?" Go to this link [link to DNA.imagini.net] and a series of about 15 pictures will come up. Click on a photo in that category that appeals to you. Again 15 pictures will come up, click the one for you and move on. Just continue to keep clicking and picking. At the end it will give you a profile of yourself. It's called a Visual DNA. Your choices dictate your profile. I did this and it is really fun, as well as revealing. I saved my profile at the end so I can re-visit and 'upgrade' my DNA as needed and as I evolve:)

Under this Aquarian Lunar Eclipse you are asked to remember how unique, precious and special you are. Be WHAT you are, whether Lotus, Marigold, Daisy or Rose. Be WHO you are and open up to breakthroughs of a greater expression of your unique contribution to the world under the eclipse energies.

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparable." - Brenda Ueland

To be yourself, in a world that tries, night and day, to make you just like everybody else, is to fight the greatest battle there ever is to fight, and never stop fighting. ~ E.E. Cummings

Be yourself, everyone else is taken. - Author Unknown

How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on him. How do you catch a tame rabbit? The tame way, unique up on him
:myeyes8:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aquarius Part 4
Time, Time Travel, Calendars and The Now

One second is all it takes for light to travel 186,000 miles or for a thought to go around the earth three times. Electrons orbit the nucleus of an atom 40,000 times in the same time period. The highest teachings of modern science inform us that there is one primal substance from which all physical matter is made: Energy. AND IT MOVES FAST.- Tom Newman, Pastor of "The Shrine of the Master" Church in Sarasota Florida

Spirit's moving and it's moving fast. You better get aboard and don't be last. Something's happening, something all over the world. - Eric Clapton

Forces will have been set in motion beyond the reckoning of the senses. Sequences of events from the corners of the world will draw gradually together, and miracles and coincidence will bring the inevitable to pass. So yield to what is coming. We're in a free fall into future. We don't know where we're going. Things are changing so fast and always when you're going through a long tunnel anxiety comes along. And all you have to do to transform your hell into a paradise is to turn your fall into a voluntary act. ~ Joseph Campbell

Under a Total Lunar Eclipse, we can leap forward by a month (or more, with conscious attention). As the sun crosses over and blots out the moon, we fast-forward through an entire 28-day Moon cycle - "from full light, to shadowed light, to full again. A door closes and a new one opens in a brief two-hour time slot." (M. Kelley Hunter) If you watch the moon during a Total Lunar Eclipse, you will see all the stages of the lunar cycle - new, crescent, first quarter, gibbous, full, disseminating, last quarter and balsamic.

Even though the August 16th lunar eclipse is partial, we will still experience this 'time-travel effect' which we can use to make breakthroughs and leaps forward. Like a grasshopper covering ground more quickly than an ant, we can make progress by leaps and bounds. Allow the emotional releases that may come up, they are the fuel that gives the grasshopper power in its haunches.

The Essence of Time - and Time Travel - is very Aquarian by nature. Perhaps you have noticed that our experience of Time is changing at this the Turning of the Ages. Many say that time is accelerating to a still or zero-point which will occur in 2012. They say that we are moving to a Time of no Time, of forever living in the Now, in the Present Moment.

There exists only the present instant... a Now which always and without end is itself new. There is no yesterday nor any tomorrow, but only Now, as it was a thousand years ago and as it will be a thousand years hence. - Meister Eckhart

You may find yourself seduced by the past or the future, as the Buddha and the Christ were visited by temptations just before they received enlightenment. These images or promises from the future and past are going to tell you in them lies your redemption. It is easy to avoid them, by simply letting yourself be seduced by the present instead. This is the only moment you need to be in, and it will offer you the gifts you ask if you but let it have your attention and energy. - Jennifer Posada [link to www.jenniferposada.com]

In addition to re-defining Time and Shifting into the Now, I also believe that we are shifting into a new calendar, a new method of keeping Time. Our current calendar, the Gregorian Calendar, is a materialistic calendar that no longer satisfies the needs of a meta-morphing culture which is expanding its consciousness and taking fledgling steps toward knitting the spiritual into the material and the scientific. The calendar of any culture sets the limits of the paradigm of that culture (if you want to control a population, control their calendar). So we are bound to the shackles of a solely materialistic culture as long as we use the Gregorian Calendar as our ONLY calendar. It can still be used for banking and paychecks and things like that. These things are necessary, of course. But now we need to open up to other calendars - calendars which keep track of SACRED TIME, Time outside of Time. For an exploration of some of these calendars, see my previous article by clicking here, or by following this link: [link to dont_use_this.com] Note: scroll down to the bottom of the newsletter for the article on Sacred Time.

Yes, 'Time, it is 'a changin'! and we are changing along with it. When we ponder the concept of Time, it really stretches our brains to new levels of comprehension - a perfect exercise under this month's eclipses. Aquarius urges and beckons us forward to a Future Time of no Time. We can open our minds to this possibility with the aid of the lightning bolt energies this month.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. - Albert Einstein

Time is the force that holds events separate, each in its proper place. - The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Everything always starts again. Time is an illusion. - Albert Einstein

Time causes evolution. - Dattatreya Siva Baba

The stars are the light of the atoms. The renewed matter is essentially invisible. The visible is only the foam of the light. - Michel Casse, astrophysician

Becoming aware means to tranform the veil that covers the light into a mirror - Tao te King
:1stcircle:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Look Ahead Part 1
6 Eclipses in 2009

I don't know if you remember, but I wrote in a previous newsletter that in 1935, we had 5 eclipses; and that some say these eclipses were the harbingers of WWII.

"The usual number of eclipses in a year is 4; some years there can be 5, 6 and even 7. The year 2008 is the last of a block of six years of the usual 4-eclipse kind. Next year (2009) there will be SIX eclipses. The first set of 2009 eclipses will occur in January/February; the second set will occur in July/August (with 3 eclipses). Then, at the very end of the year (New Year's Eve) one eclipse of a third eclipse season will squeeze in; hence the 3 eclipses." - Joe Rao, Astronomical Calendar 2008

I'm not even going to comment on that, allright? Draw your own conclusions after ruminating on this info for a while:) Ok, just one remark, I can't resist! I think 2009 is going to be a very exciting time of growth and change. It is, after all, the 6th day of the Mayan Calendar; and, according to Carl Calleman, the 'Days' are when growth spurts occur after the resting/integration period of the 'Nights'. (We are currently in the 5th Night.) Meanwhile, I'll think about all of this tomorrow:)

A Look Ahead Part 2
September 2008 - January 2009

As the 2008 Eclipse Season comes to a close, the lightning-bolt-fire-and-ice of the February eclipses, and the Aquarian bonfire of the August eclipses settle into our body-mind matrices and into the earth. Now our work is to integrate and process all this change, anchoring it in over time.

September will feature a beautiful conjunction of the god and the goddess when Mars and Venus meet up on September 11th, as well as the lovely Full Harvest Moon on September 15th, and the balancing energies of the Autumnal Equinox on September 27th. October will bring the equally balancing energies of Libra. All of these energies are conducive to helping us gently ground the radical and massive changes into our lives. September and October are, in my opinion, an energetic Lull in the cosmic warp and weave of 2008. This is time built in by the Universe for gentle integration and quiet processing.

Then - pay attention! - the Eclipse Season energy will be taken to a very deep underworld level from October 27 - November 27, as we plunge into Scorpio energies (Scorpio New Moon and Scorpio/Taurus Full Moon) and Pluto's return to the threshold of Capricorn. At that point, not only must we ground the Aquarian change energies into our bodies, minds and the earth; we must also ground these supercharged Celestial energies into the UNDERWORLD as well. This means we must reckon our Shadow with the Incoming Light. That oughta be fun:)

Pluto's entry into Capricorn on November 27th signals the beginning of a 16-year Capricorn era. In December we will begin to move into what I see as a Capricorn Nuclear (Plutonium) Core of Power, which will Fuel our Capricorn journey until 2024. This Capricorn Power Cell of energy (the kind of energy used to propel rockets to the moon and mars) includes the Winter Solstice which - at this pivotal time of the Turning of the Ages - is aligned with Galactic Center; as well as a Mars-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn just after Christmas when five planets and the moon are all in Capricorn.

This constellation of Capricorn energies in late December will be an important Council of the Elders, with a particular emphasis on the Grandmothers of the Human Tribe (the ones who look out for the next 7 generations). The Elders will gather around the Galactic-Center/Sagittarius Fire and hold counsel. This sacred meeting will launch us into 2009 - the year of 6 eclipses, the 6th Day of the Mayan Calendar according to Carl Calleman, and perhaps our final shot at caretaking the earth for the next 6 or 7 generations.

Then in January of 2009, buckle your seatbelt - the Capricorn Era descends with full force. It feels to me like a huge iceberg, massive above water in its structure (Capricorn) and massive below the surface with incredible depth and power (Pluto). Will our Titanic culture crash into it? An irresistible force meets an immovable object? What do you think would be a good outcome? Needless to say, 2009 "we will get down to the business of burning the economic fields, so we can grow a sustainable economy." (Madeline Gerwick) Not only will we be burning the economic fields, we will also burn the structures that no longer serve. Not only will we be building a sustainable economy, but a sustainable world.

So, put on your helmet! All man-made, poorly constructed "sky-scrapers" within our world - those not built on integrity, those that are not sustainable - will fall. 2009 begins with a bracing icy portal of energy and preparations for the Six-Eclipse Season. Stay tuned. Oh, and don't forget to dance:)
:aliendance::aliendance::aliendance: :jen08:

Copyright - Carol Ann Ciocco 2008
All Rights Reserved

To subscribe to this newsletter, click here, or cut and paste the following url into your browser: [link to www.angelgatherings.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 479768
United Kingdom
08/06/2008 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf 5a Dancing with ya, DwM... hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf 5a Dancing with ya, DwM... hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 479768

Excellent AC, I've always known I was not

[link to www.youtube.com]

:bb555:
*~Cosmo~@5thNight*

User ID: 479098
Portugal
08/06/2008 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
:jen08:
 Quoting: *~Cosmo~@5thNight*

I love that Cosmo - :EM: thankyou
ley la
User ID: 479103
United States
08/06/2008 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel the magnetic winds of Shiva blowing across the moutaintops..

Mixing with photonic particles, swirling ever upwards.

The dragon lines awaken!
DWD
Australia
08/06/2008 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel the magnetic winds of Shiva blowing across the moutaintops..

Mixing with photonic particles, swirling ever upwards.

The dragon lines awaken!
 Quoting: ley la 479103

Poetry to my ears - thankya ley la
getaclue
User ID: 464271
United States
08/06/2008 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Dances with Dragons, according to the charts, is there going to be a terrible event to happen within in the next four years? I am referring to this planet x thing that is supposed to be out there somewhere and is supposed to do a fly by sometime in the future.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Dances with Dragons, according to the charts, is there going to be a terrible event to happen within in the next four years? I am referring to this planet x thing that is supposed to be out there somewhere and is supposed to do a fly by sometime in the future.
 Quoting: getaclue 464271

Hello getaclue . What charts are they ? I did a post or two months ago on the Lightworkers Thread considering the possiblity that Planet X is a meta4, if you track the beginnings and meaning of the words planet X /Nibiru? the original meaning is "Gate" . I tend to agree with William Henry on this - then again it really would'nt surprize me what is flying around out there.
:virtual088: :virtual088:
Getaclue
User ID: 464271
United States
08/06/2008 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL let me clarify myself. When I said charts, I also meant the stars, or spirit guides whatever that may predict what is going to happen in the next 4 years. As to px that thing is predicted to do a fly by but no one seems to know when.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL let me clarify myself. When I said charts, I also meant the stars, or spirit guides whatever that may predict what is going to happen in the next 4 years. As to px that thing is predicted to do a fly by but no one seems to know when.
 Quoting: Getaclue 464271

What stars ? All I can say to you is I think PX, is so covered in BS that hardly anyone can see its original meaning - maybe it is indeed a gate within - protected and guarded by fear - you know the general hesteria that surrounds PX and has for years now. While looking for something to fear without - you'll never look within for it will ya? I think the planet will go through major changes in the years ahead , but I'm not into doom and gloom on a major scale.

:mons54: :em898: :dwm76: :pmerk:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a head's up for August 9th

Rahu and Ketu -

Rahu and Ketu are the Lunar Nodes in Vedic Astrology. They are Grahas in that they grab and attach us to our karma just like the starry Grahas, yet they do not rule over Rasis like the other starry planets. They are shadows, the eclipse points where the Earth?S orbit around the Sun intersects with the Moon?S orbit around the Earth. Even though they are not physical planets they are perhaps the most influential forces in the chart. It is along the Rahu / Ketu axis that the main forces of karmic desire are seen.
[link to www.vedicastrologycenter.net]

Sun Ketu Conjunction
The Sun is four degrees away from Ketu, shocks and surprises, the
Enlightenment karaka or the south node of the Moon. On August 9 it will be
Exact.. It could be uncomfortable ...so be prepared to go within as Ketu is
Good for ascetics, hot tempers and can wear on our vitality.
Ketu is an eclipse point.

Ketu
Governs wisdom and aids in the cultivation of spirituality.

Gem: Cat’s eye

Semi-Precious Stones: Beryl,
Fibrolite and tourmaline cat’s eye.

These gemstones enhance psychic and spiritual perception. They increase health by diminishing obsessive, compulsive and addictive behaviors, and are helpful with mental disorders. They give protection from hidden enemies and dangers and aid in the removal of bad dreams.

:ketu8: :ketu8:

I found this image at google under Ketu - sorta reminds me of the eclipse photo on the previous page. The stone is in a simiular place to the "thing"
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

:41614t:
19.47™
User ID: 282917
United Kingdom
08/06/2008 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Indeed we are in what the Chinese call "intresting times." Any half awake Christian should be able to see that. As for astrology, "light working" and all the rest of it. Just make sure that you don't finish up like poor ol Gladis here...

[link to www.chick.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/06/2008 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Indeed we are in what the Chinese call "intresting times." Any half awake Christian should be able to see that. As for astrology, "light working" and all the rest of it. Just make sure that you don't finish up like poor ol Gladis here...

[link to www.chick.com]
 Quoting: 19.47™ 282917

Can't see that happening 19.47 - And I Am not a lightworker or a astrologer, and I know the darkness inside out - all have knowledge to share.

:rr8787:
getaclue
User ID: 479877
United States
08/06/2008 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think people are looking for something to fear.

As to this "planet" that is supposed to pass by, it has been predicted in messages from Our Lady (blessed virgin mary) to be coming one day and wiping out 60 to 70% of life (human life?) on Earth when it passes by.
Dances
User ID: 480074
Australia
08/06/2008 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think people are looking for something to fear.

As to this "planet" that is supposed to pass by, it has been predicted in messages from Our Lady (blessed virgin mary) to be coming one day and wiping out 60 to 70% of life (human life?) on Earth when it passes by.
 Quoting: getaclue 479877

Geez fancy Our Lady (blessed virgin mary) saying that, a planet coming to wipe out 60 -70% - or do you mean someone channeling Mary ?

And I don't think people look to fear something - to some your above statement could cause fear. If people realized there is no death, then alot of the fear is gone.
tomato

GLP