Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,209 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 249,303
Pageviews Today: 317,443Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,013
02:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...

AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 4211721
United States
03/09/2012 04:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
Let me ask you this: What do you do for a living? That can't be much, 'cause you are here every single time when I take a look at GLP....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12240824

None of your damn business. It ain't this. Let's just say right now I'm waiting on something to finish incubating...
astrobanner2
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

User ID: 11757475
Netherlands
03/09/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
How does a alleged 'theory' top observation.
I can measure gravity.
No electro-magick required.

A believe in a planet that doesn't cause any perturbations is a believe in magick.

With emphasis on believe.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon

How do you know you measuring gravity and not uni-magnetic drag? You don't, its all theory. So you are no more right, than the person your Trying to make look like an idiot.
 Quoting: German Coward 11297085

I say potato you say potato.

It doesn't matter what you call it.
ALL matter has an attractive force towards ALL other matter with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

That is not a guess.
That is not theory.
That is an observed FACT.

All matter, except the matter Invisible Mystery Faery Planets™ are made off.

Special pleading at its finest. Yuck.
book
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12248210
United States
03/09/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trnaslation:

Now that I fleeced the heck outta all of you, make copies of my shit for free and distribute them.

Got it.
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
03/09/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
You trolls are going to LOVE THIS...

I have sold out of DVDs and now, soon, I am going to offer a free version of every dvd and ENCOURAGE EVERY SINGLE DOWNLOADER TO UPLOAD IT TO EVERY VIDEO SITE THEY CAN FIND.

There will be thousands of copies all over the place.

Good Luck shills cuz the floodgates are about to be opened.

(Better apply for overtime)
 Quoting: LUCUS

LOL...
Chas
TBar1984

User ID: 5852796
United States
03/09/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
How does a alleged 'theory' top observation.
I can measure gravity.
No electro-magick required.

A believe in a planet that doesn't cause any perturbations is a believe in magick.

With emphasis on believe.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon

How do you know you measuring gravity and not uni-magnetic drag? You don't, its all theory. So you are no more right, than the person your Trying to make look like an idiot.
 Quoting: German Coward 11297085

I say potato you say potato.

It doesn't matter what you call it.
ALL matter has an attractive force towards ALL other matter with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

That is not a guess.
That is not theory.
That is an observed FACT.

All matter, except the matter Invisible Mystery Faery Planets™ are made off.

Special pleading at its finest. Yuck.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

40 years of Lunar Laser Ranging has proven Gravity. It's explained in this long, but very informative video. I kinda like it, which is why I recorded it and posted it.

Cassandra's Echo

User ID: 10843978
United States
03/09/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the so-called debunkers fail to understand is that ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF PEOPLE WHO CLICK ON A THREAD READ MORE THAN THE FIRST POST/PAGE.

They keep yapping and yapping and yapping which keeps the thread at the top so more and more people are seeing the video. (psssst, that's the intention)

No wonder why people signing up for the mail list grows by leaps and bounds.

Thanks debunkers...

Tell your masters that they REALLY need to update the propaganda handbook beyond WW2 to compensate for the internet.

Carry On...

Yeah, that little ol' disinfo counter intelligence handbook seems to be a bit out of date...

The people a the Disinfo Institute are getting lazy these days.

Well the question any rational person would ask is; why do these people who "claim" to make all kinds of money and have professional lives spend their entire professional lives on a conspiracy forum trying like hell to derail a thread?

Yea... like that adds up. It's so obvious now that just about everyone sees the shillery.

Yes...this is the question that I have been asking myself for years. Until last year I made mid-six figures per year as an SVP at a Fortune 500 company. I visited GLP every other day or so, just to see what was brewing. This thread was always one that captured my interest. I have read several illuminating posts here, but I had neither the time nor the inclination to take precious moments out of my very busy day to argue at length, repeatedly, with debunkers. And it is quite curious that they choose to spend so much of their time arguing with those whom they obviously do not respect and consider woefully ignorant.

Ask yourself this question: do you really value the opinion of the "ignorant"? How much does it really matter to you whether people who are "ignorant" of astronomy - or science as a whole - remain off-base or misguided? Is the need to enlighten them so compelling that you would spend hours of your life for years attempting to correct the "ignorant", 99% of whom you have never met and will never meet and for who you have complete and utter disdain? I am quite certain that we have all spent valuable time attempting to sway the minds of family, friends or others who are dear to us on issues that we feel are of critical importance - and we have suffered accordingly - but how many of us would actually endure this sort of abuse to sway the minds of complete strangers?

When one really takes the time to consider these questions carefully, it would seem fairly obvious to most reasonable minds (I think) that there is an agenda at play here that is not being openly disclosed.

But I suspect that many here have already figured that out.

Macbeth is instructive here.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

Lucus, the harder they shill, the harder they fall. There is a fall coming, my friend.

I am currently visiting friends today in the Canadian Rockies - where it should be 20 degrees - and it is almost 70. In early March. Digest that.

Something is just not right. And anyone - no matter how "ignorant" they are - who bothers to turn their nose to the air and sniff what is blowing in the breeze can figure that out by now.

Last Edited by Cassandra's Echo on 03/09/2012 05:44 PM
Hey LOOK

User ID: 12250142
United States
03/09/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have sold out of DVDs and now, soon, I am going to offer a free version of every dvd and ENCOURAGE EVERY SINGLE DOWNLOADER TO UPLOAD IT TO EVERY VIDEO SITE THEY CAN FIND.

No need for overtime. I probably make triple what you do in a year.

Ignorance is bliss and you are a shining example.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3555102

Yea, it's always been a well known fact that people that sell themselves out make good money. Well at least you're getting your protein even if it is in small squirts.

Good for you sport...

lmfao
It doesn't matter what you see, or into it what you read.
You can do it your own way.
If it's done just how I say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1463268
Spain
03/09/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the so-called debunkers fail to understand is that ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF PEOPLE WHO CLICK ON A THREAD READ MORE THAN THE FIRST POST/PAGE.

They keep yapping and yapping and yapping which keeps the thread at the top so more and more people are seeing the video. (psssst, that's the intention)

Thanks debunkers...

Tell your masters that they REALLY need to update the propaganda handbook beyond WW2 to compensate for the internet.

Carry On...

Yeah, that little ol' disinfo counter intelligence handbook seems to be a bit out of date...

Well the question any rational person would ask is; why do these people who "claim" to make all kinds of money and have professional lives spend their entire professional lives on a conspiracy forum trying like hell to derail a thread?

Yea... like that adds up. It's so obvious now that just about everyone sees the shillery.

Yes...this is the question that I have been asking myself for years. Until last year I made mid-six figures per year as an SVP at a Fortune 500 company. I visited GLP every other day or so, just to see what was brewing. This thread was always one that captured my interest. I have read several illuminating posts here, but I had neither the time nor the inclination to take precious moments out of my very busy day to argue at length, repeatedly, with debunkers. And it is quite curious that they choose to spend so much of their time arguing with those whom they obviously do not respect and consider woefully ignorant.

Ask yourself this question: do you really value the opinion of the "ignorant"? How much does it really matter to you whether people who are "ignorant" of astronomy - or science as a whole - remain off-base or misguided? Is the need to enlighten them so compelling that you would spend hours of your life for years attempting to correct the "ignorant", 99% of whom you have never met and will never meet and for who you have complete and utter disdain? I am quite certain that we have all spent valuable time attempting to sway the minds of family, friends or others who are dear to us on issues that we feel are of critical importance - and we have suffered accordingly - but how many of us would actually endure this sort of abuse to sway the minds of complete strangers?

When one really takes the time to consider these questions carefully, it would seem fairly obvious to most reasonable minds (I think) that there is an agenda at play here that is not being openly disclosed.

Lucus, the harder they shill, the harder they fall. There is a fall coming, my friend.

I am currently visiting friends today in the Canadian Rockies - where it should be 20 degrees - and it is almost 70. In early March. Digest that.

Something is just not right. And anyone - no matter how "ignorant" they are - who bothers to turn their nose to the air and sniff what is blowing in the breeze can figure that out by now.
 Quoting: Cassandra's Echo

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3555102
United States
03/09/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks debunkers...

Carry On...

You seem to ignore basic facts. There is no heavy mass object. If you believe there is then you are delusional.
Cassandra's Echo

User ID: 10846711
United States
03/09/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

You seem to ignore basic facts. There is no heavy mass object. If you believe there is then you are delusional.

And you seem to ignore the entire point of my post:

If I am truly delusional...then what possible difference should that make to you and your life?

Wouldn't your time be better spent frequenting forums and threads visited by the non-delusional (which I assume you are)?

If there were a website that specifically targeted the mentally ill and which allowed them to voice their thoughts on all things astronomical, would you seriously bother to post on it, taking your (I can only assume) valuable time to correct these infirm and deluded human beings?

Do you even realize that it is delusional to argue with and hope to convince the delusional?

Are you getting the picture? I hope so. Because you have just proven my point.

Please accept my thanks :-)
TBar1984

United States
03/09/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks debunkers...

Carry On...

Simple. When Terral ELE Part 2 goes down with absolutely nothing happening, those ignorant of Astronomy can't say that those of us who actually know a little about Astronomy didn't warn you. We have warned you. Lucus apparently knows very little about Astronomy but knows how to push the button of those that know even less.
When the curtain closes on ELEnin Act 2 it will be just as big of a bust as Act 1. You can quote me on that.

ohyeah
Dubious Panda

User ID: 11653440
United States
03/09/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice, to you SHILL is someone that explains things to you. In my day, we called them teachers & professors. Must be a new age thing.
 Quoting: TBar1984

YOU haven't told me anything I didn't know already. So why should I call you 'teacher'? You're simply trying to derail.

Today you and your friends are out in full force, Amazing...

Which is why I said 'so the Caveman' can understand it. Indicating the single person that didn't understand. You are apparently lacking in reading comprehension as YOU then changed the single MAN into people. There, I just taught you the difference between saying MAN & MEN. Apparently you didn't understand the difference. You're Welcome....

rofl

Tbar is it possible that nibiru exists? I didn't manage to read all the pages of this thread to see if you have given an answer on this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4429756

Yes Nibiru does exist

It was The Chariott of Marduk and Marduk took this

Chariot When He Went to Slay Tiamat, which was a name

used by Mystery Babylon The Great Whore, Who Spawned

11 Types of Abominations when She Began her War of Genocide

Agains the Galaxy, She was Slain but Carried forward

To Wards The Earth via The Sea which is part of the Karmic

belt that Loops around the Galaxy, this is how she Moves,

The Earth is a Cradle for Necromancy and must Defended

For The Ressurection of the Galaxy, She's Almost Here

The 9th Beast has a Short Distance togo in Getting her Here.

Unfortunately Nibiru had to Remain Behind and Travel

Backwards Back to It's Place near Jupitor

It Had to do this to Block The Great Whore

When it Moves Out of The Way after Nearing the Eath

To Re-right Itself and Return to Battle Her

The Great Whore will be Visible and Attack the Earth...

This Is The Dragon That Crosses The Sky Seven Times.

She Will Seek To Ruin All Water and Genocide

The Earth, This is Where The Beast System Comes in

And It's Her Power and Control that it will Cause it Rise.

She Seeks an Abomination of Desolation to Ressurect Herself

And Leave the Galaxy Dead.
Being a Zen Noir Warrior

Purposeful, Driven

And Somewhat Slightly Smashed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3555102
United States
03/09/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

If I am truly delusional...then what possible difference should that make to you and your life?

Wouldn't your time be better spent frequenting forums and threads visited by the non-delusional (which I assume you are)?

If there were a website that specifically targeted the mentally ill and which allowed them to voice their thoughts on all things astronomical, would you seriously bother to post on it, taking your (I can only assume) valuable time to correct these infirm and deluded human beings?

Do you even realize that it is delusional to argue with and hope to convince the delusional?

Because I hate people like Lucus and Terral that spew nonsense and ruin peoples lives. Irregardless, apparently you care enough to post here when you shouldn't care at all.
Dubious Panda

User ID: 11653440
United States
03/09/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read the Enuma Elish

it Matches Quiet Well with Revelations

Tiamat Spawned 11 types of abominations

Which Matches with The Mystery Babylon

The Great Whore and Mother of Abominations.

Nibiru was The Chariott of Marduk

Who Slew Her, but The Beasts Continued to Carry

her Forward, Thus Nibiru was needed to Block

And bar her Access to this Last Remaining Living

Solar System within The Galaxy which all the Peoples

Of The Galaxy are Relying upon for the First and Second

Ressurection with The Son of God Here to See That

It Occurs Shedding His Blood and WATER here on The Earth.

Nibiru is Heading here Backwards which Slowed Down

her Approach to the Earth by 5000 Years

She has Now Neared or Entered The Solar System

Carried forward By the 8 beasts of Revelations

Such as Kingu and Vena.

Nibiru will have to Literally Back Up and Re-right/correct

Itself near Jupitor before Returning to Finish Her Off

Angels Will Mount Their Attack From There, Wurmwood

Will be Launched from There (To Kill the Tares and parasites sown into the earth)

And After Burning Her Strongly With Fire

The Angels Will Cast Her into The Ocean.
Being a Zen Noir Warrior

Purposeful, Driven

And Somewhat Slightly Smashed
Cassandra's Echo

User ID: 10825045
United States
03/09/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Simple. When Terral ELE Part 2 goes down with absolutely nothing happening, those ignorant of Astronomy can't say that those of us who actually know a little about Astronomy didn't warn you. We have warned you. Lucus apparently knows very little about Astronomy but knows how to push the button of those that know even less.
When the curtain closes on ELEnin Act 2 it will be just as big of a bust as Act 1. You can quote me on that.

ohyeah

Ah, but it is not that simple at all. Because you and others on this thread have been "warniing" us not once, not twice, but literally hundreds of times over the course of the past several years.

How many times must the delusional be "warned"? Does it really make sense to assume that a delusional person will finally "see the light" after being warned 100 times? 1000 times? 10000 times?

Will there ever be a point at which the "warnings" simply stop? I am beginning to think that the answer is "never", which is in and of itself most curious.

And let's assume that you are correct, and nothing of significance occurs in Act 2. Debunkers have no relationship whatsoever with the "delusional" on this thread. Debunkers have invested no money in our lives or our activities, and so if and when Act 2 is a "bust", what should that matter to debunkers? If anyone on this thread decides fold up their tent and heads to the mountains in MO to join Terral, why on earth should that matter to you? That's one less person who is not in the labor market. What a bonus to debunkers in a struggling economy!

I simply see no reason for such concern over the fate of complete and total strangers.

I wish our elected officials demonstrated as much interest in the safety and well-being of strangers as debunkers appear to demonstrate ;-)

Having said that, I seriously doubt that those who subscribe to Lucus' theory either want or are in need of your concern. I suspect they simply want to be free to carry out their lives and to believe what they want to believe without harassment. Is that such a horrible thing?
Cassandra's Echo

User ID: 10838739
United States
03/09/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because I hate people like Lucus and Terral that spew nonsense and ruin peoples lives. Irregardless, apparently you care enough to post here when you shouldn't care at all.

I did not say that I did not care or should not care about the content of this thread. I visit this thread because I believe that Lucus' theory is more probable than not. I assure you, if I thought he was a wingnut I would simply move along to another thread that held more interest for me and was more consistent with my worldview. And I would assume you would do the same.

My premise is that I am puzzled as to why so many here try to sway the minds of the "ignorant". I never expressed a belief that you are, in fact, "ignorant", so the fact that I am responding to you is perfectly consistent with my premise. BUT if you truly believe me to be "ignorant" or misguided, then the fact that you are responding to my post only confirms my suspicions.

I understand that you are attempting to save people from ruin and are doing what you can to keep them from turning their lives into a complete and total catastrophe. Your efforts are, indeed, noble. I daresay members of my only family would not take the time that you have taken to save me from myself. But has it ever occurred to you that dismissing someone's opinion so vociferously and disrespectfully is actually rather cruel? I do not understand why one would attempt to help someone with one hand, but beat them relentlessly with the other. It is logically inconsistent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12254445
Brazil
03/09/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
matter to try to warn more people about the opportunists who earn money spreading hoaxes.

and i am starting to think you are gaining something here.
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12254900
Australia
03/09/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

utter bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/09/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lucus, do you have an exit plan yet? You know, so when none of your 'predictions' come true you can exit stage left and avoid all those angry people you deceived. I'm assuming you have one and will execute it rather than play Terral and just keep pushing back the date.

Angry deceived people can be a problem you know...

ohyeah

clappa

EXCELLENT!
TBar1984

United States
03/09/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

Ah, but it is not that simple at all. Because you and others on this thread have been "warniing" us not once, not twice, but literally hundreds of times over the course of the past several years.

How many times must the delusional be "warned"? Does it really make sense to assume that a delusional person will finally "see the light" after being warned 100 times? 1000 times? 10000 times?

Will there ever be a point at which the "warnings" simply stop? I am beginning to think that the answer is "never", which is in and of itself most curious.

And let's assume that you are correct, and nothing of significance occurs in Act 2. Debunkers have no relationship whatsoever with the "delusional" on this thread. Debunkers have invested no money in our lives or our activities, and so if and when Act 2 is a "bust", what should that matter to debunkers? If anyone on this thread decides fold up their tent and heads to the mountains in MO to join Terral, why on earth should that matter to you? That's one less person who is not in the labor market. What a bonus to debunkers in a struggling economy!

I simply see no reason for such concern over the fate of complete and total strangers.

I wish our elected officials demonstrated as much interest in the safety and well-being of strangers as debunkers appear to demonstrate ;-)

Having said that, I seriously doubt that those who subscribe to Lucus' theory either want or are in need of your concern. I suspect they simply want to be free to carry out their lives and to believe what they want to believe without harassment. Is that such a horrible thing?

I prefer to be labeled 'Truth Teller'. Where did 'debunker' come from? We have to keep repeating ourselves because new and naive people are constantly being sucked in by the Snake Oil salesmen. I actually receive new e-mail weekly from people that find my Youtube site and ask about the accusations from threads just like this. If those people read my response here, I don't have to reply to so many e-mails. Works for me. I have just as much right to respond in this thread as you do. Why do you feel threatened by someone posting information backed up by Scientist? Do Scientist intimidate you?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/09/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
P.S. That's these photos right here that the debunkers don't want you to see...

[link to poleshift.ning.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 677020

too fishy to be true

go outside and make the photo, see if there is something on it

I don't think so
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12089005

that's all it takes.

yet all these nibirutards refuse to do their own homework.

they would rather believe in stories from scammers like LUCUS and nancy.
Cassandra's Echo

User ID: 10860262
United States
03/09/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

I prefer to be labeled 'Truth Teller'. Where did 'debunker' come from? We have to keep repeating ourselves because new and naive people are constantly being sucked in by the Snake Oil salesmen. I actually receive new e-mail weekly from people that find my Youtube site and ask about the accusations from threads just like this. If those people read my response here, I don't have to reply to so many e-mails. Works for me. I have just as much right to respond in this thread as you do. Why do you feel threatened by someone posting information backed up by Scientist? Do Scientist intimidate you?

I am always interested in a pursuit of truth :-)

What is the link to your site?

And I am not at all intimidated by Scientist (assume you mean science?). I simply believe that people should be free to form their own opinions without being attacked repeatedly. Free will is critical. In my experience, people are more likely to stumble upon the truth when they are not led by the nose or brow-beaten. These tactics generally serve to cause the "uninformed" to dig further into their positon, which you must surely see happening on this thread. If your intent is to enlighten, then might I suggest that you simply make an effort to inform, and if there are those who choose to stay in denial, let them remain there? Very little is usually accomplished by forcing a position onto someone, especially when the message coming across is, "You don't know what you're talking about. You are the victim of a hoax." Not the best approach, IMO.

In any event, I hope the discussion regarding Lucus' theory is allowed to proceed in a respectful manner. And with all due respect, might I ask how successful you have been in awakening people about the depths of the approaching financial crisis? I would bet that your attempts and pleas, if any, fall upon deaf ears. I have certainly given up trying.

You simply cannot make a person wake up. Relax, let them make their journey, let them take responsibility for their own actions, and if they make a mess of their lives, well then, that's a lesson learned. Otherwise, it becomes a form of ideological socialism. Is that really the kind of world you would like to live in?

You can't save someone from themself...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1455060
Canada
03/09/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the gain for Lucus to tell lies?
He has done his research!
Other people say a similar story such as George kavissilas, Santos b, Dan winter, pane anevov, drunvano micheideik
Are all these peole lying for secondary gain?
Even John Moore says the same thing, it is over, omega point is approaching, either you accept it or put your head in the sand and remain ignorant,
Wake up and open your heart, that is all you have to do!
Peace
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 922113
United States
03/09/2012 07:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
What is the gain for Lucus to tell lies?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1455060

Lots and lots of DVD sales. He admitted it himself, he sold out. Now that he's sold out he's going to encourage everyone to upload the material to get interest stirred up in him and his material prior to him making more material to sell in the future. I find it endlessly ironic that I'm accused of being a "shill" and being "paid to post," when in fact I'm not at all, but here we have a guy who's openly admitting to financial gain from posting his nonsense and stirring people up, yet when he does it no one sees it or has a problem with it because they like what he says. The hypocrisy is deafening.
astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/09/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Friends!

Wow... I had no idea that all the DVDs would sell so quick.
LUCUS

and there you have it folks...cruise

scam artist
TBar1984

United States
03/09/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

I am always interested in a pursuit of truth :-)

What is the link to your site?

And I am not at all intimidated by Scientist (assume you mean science?). I simply believe that people should be free to form their own opinions without being attacked repeatedly. Free will is critical. In my experience, people are more likely to stumble upon the truth when they are not led by the nose or brow-beaten. These tactics generally serve to cause the "uninformed" to dig further into their positon, which you must surely see happening on this thread. If your intent is to enlighten, then might I suggest that you simply make an effort to inform, and if there are those who choose to stay in denial, let them remain there? Very little is usually accomplished by forcing a position onto someone, especially when the message coming across is, "You don't know what you're talking about. You are the victim of a hoax." Not the best approach, IMO.

In any event, I hope the discussion regarding Lucus' theory is allowed to proceed in a respectful manner. And with all due respect, might I ask how successful you have been in awakening people about the depths of the approaching financial crisis? I would bet that your attempts and pleas, if any, fall upon deaf ears. I have certainly given up trying.

You simply cannot make a person wake up. Relax, let them make their journey, let them take responsibility for their own actions, and if they make a mess of their lives, well then, that's a lesson learned. Otherwise, it becomes a form of ideological socialism. Is that really the kind of world you would like to live in?

You can't save someone from themself...

Those videos I posted are mine, click on the YouTube icon and you will go there. My speciality is Astronomy. I do not attempt to talk about financial matters because it is not my speciality. Obviously Astronomy is NOT Lucus's specialty, yet he feels compelled to advise people on Astronomical concerns. He has one MAJOR problem with his theory. IF there were an inbound large object, YOU WOULD SEE IT. So, to get around this MAJOR problem he has decided to LIE and tell people you can't see it because it's so cold. There is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE THAT A COLD OBJECT WILL NOT REFLECT SUNLIGHT. In fact, all the objects out in the Kuiper Belt and Scattered Disc have been discovered by REFLECTED LIGHT even though they are close to absolute zero. Please explain why Lucus is telling you his object won't reflect light. Because if it did, ANYONE would be able to look and see it. Which would kinda blow his scam.

Anyone want to show me evidence that Lucus's 'Invisible' object is not a scam? I would like to see Scientific Evidence that a cold object in Space will not reflect Sunlight.

Last Edited by TBar1984 on 03/09/2012 08:49 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12200227
United States
03/09/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Lucas was a scam artist all along. Wow!!
Practically ET

User ID: 11317127
United States
03/09/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone seen any YouTube "astromoners" around here?

They seem to have all the best knowledge. I mean just look back to "Arizona", the Nubroo insider that "worked for hubble".

That guy's knowledge was gold, Nubroo is 30 days behind Elenin and looks "big, bad, 4x the size of Jupiter, and a ton of red oxide around it".

Fail.

:elenindwarf:
nibirusup
Welfare won't fix poverty.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12227163
United States
03/09/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12200227

Afraid so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12019690
United States
03/09/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12200227

Afraid so.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12227163

Oh I just love how you shills try and twist me giving away videos into being a scam artist. That's rich.

So by me telling people to copy them is somehow going to make me money? ROTFLMAO

Funny... don't you think that if it was about the money I would keep on selling them? Any fool can see that you guys are totally grasping at straws and it's great to watch you squirm you pink slime.

You toads crack me up and anyone reading this will see that your shillery has gone beyond reason... lol and again lol.

Classic double speak in action here folks... so obvious that even a caveman can see it.

You guys just totally discredited yourselves, especially the googly eyed dog, the herder of sheep. Pigs pay the dogs to herd the sheep.

Thank you for that... it was the best squirm I have seen yet.

GLP