Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,409 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 196,264
Pageviews Today: 263,031Threads Today: 99Posts Today: 1,059
02:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

True future of earth ascension climax (Mayan 2012?) vision by REAL reincarnated Biblical prophet: "end of the world and TIME as we know it"

danieleliangel
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1436536
United States
06/20/2011 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
True future of earth ascension climax (Mayan 2012?) vision by REAL reincarnated Biblical prophet: "end of the world and TIME as we know it"
Many are "speculating" about the future of the earth.

Want to find someone who is not guessing, but has actually BEEN TO THE FUTURE, witness first-hand the "end of time" and returned to tell about it?

Daniel of the Bible has returned NOW (awakened October 1999) as modern prophet, incarnated angel/messenger AND, as hard as this is to believe, is now (partially) incarnating the figure called Ancient of Days. (NOT Most High Creator of universe.)

Posting the whole August 3, 2000 vision is too long for a forum so by all means please read about it and watch the 10 minute video where Daniel the (reincarnated prophet/messenger) attempts to describe the "indescribable."

This was NOT a "dream" or "OBE" or astral travelling. This was physical BI-location then transportation into the distant future to witness the final 5 minutes of the end time ascension of entire earth to 5th, or "merger of heaven and earth" etc.

Vision experience happened a full DECADE ago, but has been what all the Mayan 2012 "ascension" people have been talking about all along! It is also what the Bible calls the "end of the world."

It is ALL THE SAME THING!

Until this time had NO prior knowledge of Bible and Mayan calendar/2012 "stuff."

This is NOT a "belief" or "conspiracy" or "speculation."

It was Ultimate reality and destiny of planet earth.

However, no one really knows the exact day, but everyone of course is suggesting 12-21-2012.

But we need to actively PARTICIPATE collectively together in synchronized prayers, decrees, meditations until reaching "critical mass" or Zero Point."

To learn more of YOU can help HASTEN this destiny and read full vision and watch Daniel's 10 minute Youtube video describing this incredible event, see:

[link to www.worldpeaceprayervision.org]

Or,

[link to endtimeprophet2012.com]

Blessings, your messenger until "the end,"

Daniel...

P.S. if you are in doubt about this "Daniel" then is suggested to read the (free-to-read) decade old spiritual autobiography at:

[link to finalbookofdaniel.com]

P.S. Additionally, this secretive "Daniel" at the "end of the days" works behind the scenes, and has a "Biblical" accuracy rate in "knowing the future," all documented publicly, well before hand. That being said, do you not think you begin to take notice by now?

Last Edited by danieleliangel on 06/20/2011 07:57 PM
[link to finalbookofdaniel.com] True autobiography of reincarnated Biblical messenger w/"end time" related to Mayan.
[link to endtimeprophet2012.com] (2012 related prophecy concerns & issues)
[link to www.worldpeaceprayervision.org] (Solution to above prophetic concerns.)
Daniel the reincarnated Biblical prophet (Dan.12:13) Now Modern messenger with profound 2012 vision.
Sword0fGideon

User ID: 1436441
United States
06/20/2011 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: True future of earth ascension climax (Mayan 2012?) vision by REAL reincarnated Biblical prophet: "end of the world and TIME as we know it"
so your proposing christian/hindu religion/belliefs......

are you serious?
Christians have had to face and realize their own sins, and feel compelled to try and help others as well.

This chant of Holier than thou is wrong and is taught by others making you think what is cool or acceptable to them.

The thought of "believe as i do" is strongly in an unbelievers life, because they feel they will be ridiculed by their friends.

Every falsehood a unbeliver weilds, is merely a reflection of the obstacles that unbeliever must face from his very own peers.

Unbelievers are the true followers, they are dedicated to fear of what other people think of them.

And because of this, they are ashamed of themselves, but wall themselves up to feel comfortable and safe, assuring themselves with rationality and laughter.

Which is insanity!
oxxxxx§:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+>
drhoecker
User ID: 21362211
United States
08/24/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: True future of earth ascension climax (Mayan 2012?) vision by REAL reincarnated Biblical prophet: "end of the world and TIME as we know it"
the only one who tells the future and carries proof of same is myself
dan{a}(iel).
and when i tell what i saw it does come.
i even saw the end ,i cried for hours after the vision.
yes,only he who tells ahead and can be verified after is the true one.
i know its me as everyone rejected me.
even the dc pyramid i told ahead would fall and it did fall,but none connectede it as valuable.
the native Hopi wer told their stones reading
(one of many readings)
was fukoshima and the plants falling,
thirty days ahead they knew but said nothing.
they only said no man can know the future.

i even told ahead obama would win before he ran.
i told the world three years ahead of fukoshima and even how it happened
we dropped the bombs on japan.
i reported two nukes still there from ww2,one found a month later,and the second? well it was the hydrogen explosion that began the faulty destruction.

whats worse is the things i told that have not yet come.
12-21-2012 is the day they want to kill me.
now as a sign i am ahead of them,the Sioux white buffalo calf died.
their hearts broken,but they refuse my wisdom as well.
every one has refused my future visions even while i hold truth with me none asked for the proof.
and the firestone ,yes in my hands but i will toss it back in the abyss myself.

only i could know these things i told and when the faces on the rocks even say my name and show my face i am still rejected.
the native Hopi hold my stone,i hold theirs.
thats harmony.the two sides who hate beyond compare are both having religion come true in both sides at once.

oh well,its my story now so i let it play my way now and i chose to let it ride as man wants it the way it is.
so be it.
and i am that i am is my name as well
dna rna what i am is as well my name dana rene
but none care.
drhoecker
User ID: 21362211
United States
08/24/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
funny how "daniel eli" did not reveal one event ahead at all but only cut and pasted biblical verses over and over again.
thus verifing he is a false prophet.
i can prove my words told ahead
that is the real spirit of prophesy,telling tomorrow ahead.
son ,you make up a lot of web pages look good but your first mistake was asking for donations and say you seek not worldly things.

i am the true prophet,i carry real time evidence as to my truths as well.i never quote the bible.
i simply look forward and tell as i saw things.then they happen.
you are not told anything ahead i cant pull out of a book.

wow man,you are seeking riches in cash not heaven.
typical false prophet asking for financial gains.
i beat you down to the ground for your falseness.
and everyone who reads this post beware ,this is the wolves they told ahead of.god needs no money
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15723157
Denmark
08/24/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
funny how "daniel eli" did not reveal one event ahead at all but only cut and pasted biblical verses over and over again.
thus verifing he is a false prophet.
i can prove my words told ahead
that is the real spirit of prophesy,telling tomorrow ahead.
son ,you make up a lot of web pages look good but your first mistake was asking for donations and say you seek not worldly things.

i am the true prophet,i carry real time evidence as to my truths as well.i never quote the bible.
i simply look forward and tell as i saw things.then they happen.
you are not told anything ahead i cant pull out of a book.

wow man,you are seeking riches in cash not heaven.
typical false prophet asking for financial gains.
i beat you down to the ground for your falseness.
and everyone who reads this post beware ,this is the wolves they told ahead of.god needs no money
 Quoting: drhoecker 21362211

I would appreciate hearing about your experiences :-)

hf

GLP