Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,300 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,048,361
Pageviews Today: 1,409,347Threads Today: 363Posts Today: 5,584
11:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Nibiru is not here plus an archive of my posts.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191034
United States
01/11/2011 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Nibiru is not here plus an archive of my posts.
... Gravity is the PUSH of cold hard space on a planet, or sun etc. ...

Then why does that push get harder when one is close to a massive object? It seems to have more to do with the massive object than the cold hard space around it, in agreement with mankind's conventional theory of gravity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180857

When one is close to a massive object, this is another force, not gravity. Man has labeled all sorts of stuff gravity, that is not. Electrical magnetic interchange might be a better term. I don't think we have enough terms to use. It would not be centrifugal force either, but centrifugal force better explains than gravity our rotation around the sun, moons rotations too, but even that is not accurate. Just picking from terms I am familiar with from my own programmed knowledge I got fed in school long ago.
zephyr

User ID: 961524
United States
01/11/2011 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOP,
I lie out in my backyard at night with binocs as often as weather permits.

For years I have been observing two "stars" that most obviously blink bright red and blue. Now when I mention this to people they say that it is normal for stars to blink red and blue....

I just do not buy that because they look like LIGHTS big, bright red and blue...

what is it?
Live and let live.......really
zephyr

User ID: 961524
United States
01/11/2011 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw, I am making my way through this thread as I only just saw it today. but man there is much here to wrap my mind around...

some of it makes much sense to me, some does not really register yet.
Live and let live.......really
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 996825
Canada
01/13/2011 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
My teaching From a hellfire get saved now by Jesus thread by Watcher today.

your god ask you for mercy?

what happens if you don't?

!!!YOU WILL BURN IN HELL IN A FIREY PIT FOR ETERNITY!!!

Because....He Loves You! (Thanks George Carlin)

****** somebody else above.

Satan has done a GREAT job making you focus on HIS eternal destination (hell was created for HIM and all he can convince to follow him) rather than on Jesus who died to SAVE you from hell! He DOES love you that much! What do you think we mean when we say you can be "saved" by belief in Jesus? What did you think He died to save you FROM?!

If you are getting your view of Christianity from George Carlin, you are following the theories of a blind man right into the ditch! Seek Jesus...He is coming back soon for those who love Him! That can also include you if you humble yourself, repent of your sins and ask Jesus to save you! All "because...He loves you!" (Thanks for the above reminder!)
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

ME BELOW.
Dear WAtcher, Satan is NO longer here, he went to prison. Lucifer was uncreated. The reptilians were removed. some of them were really nice, they weren't all bad, just like the people on the surface are not all bad.

There is NO HELLFIRE dear, the thugs MADE that up. HELLFIRE is an acronym for HavingEverLastingLife Firey Intelligence Resonating Eternally. Didn't the Bible say something about the lies? And MAN, satanic MAN really mucked up the bible!!!!! But therein was a bit of truth. Also God promised FRESH revelation in the ends times and the BIBLE is NOT fresh revelation. The sources actually by God and his hosts, are the Urantia Book, the Phoenix Journals and the info on my website, which is extremely current. There is the word also repeated thru other sources more modern also.

DEAR ONES you actually WANT HELLFIRE, that is eternal LIFE> Such a brilliant lie by Satan in your holy books, Islamic ones too. There is only life on miserable planets, this has been a hell planet, if you wish to use that term. It is going to become Heaven sphere, that is what the NEW EARTH of revelations means.

George Carlin was an advanced soul from God who tried to wake up the bible thumpers to the shit in the bible. While there is some truth, it is mostly a history story of passed down stuff by a very small group of people. The whole world was populated in the time of Christ you know and even in the times of Abraham there was nuclear war on this planet, which scientists are starting to discover evidence of. We were NOT exactly cave men 2000 years ago.

Your cannot be saved by shallow "belief" in Jesus. You an be saved by your loving being and your growth of spirit, you must make you soul heavy with knowledge. People do not live only one life on this planet and the thugs removed THAT truth from the bible on purpose. But it is the final judgement for some souls, and it's an interim judgement for others. There are many not yet ready to be on the new earth, they are not mature enough and they will go to other places and there are MANY for their continuance.

GAIA is a PERSON. This planet is her body. She is ascending, and wishes to take as many of her children as she can. But many are not ready. There will be approximately 1 billion souls IN BODY continuing here after the stasis period of earth changes, who have completely at least 51% of their karma. This basically means they are 51% service to OTHERS, rather than to self. This for most is a time of sorting.

We are the end of the long trip around the Milky Way, the end of a long age, and there is the dividing and sorting. People need not have even heard the name of Jesus to stay with this planet on the journey into heaven of herself, it is where they are in their god knowing that matters. it matters not their religion they got raised in or sucked into. I have NO religion on this planet.

My relationship with God and Jesus is personal. That is how it is supposed to be. You are your savior. It is you who earns your way into heaven and it is not done any other way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 749019
Canada
01/17/2011 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am archiving this post here from this thread. Thread: WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT JESUS WAS A VIRGIN? (Page 3)

Lets just do a little math. Okay, Jesus was without sin. Jesus was not married. Fornication is a sin. So Jesus was never married and without sin, how could he have had sex? Answer: He never had sex, which in my estimation makes him a virgin.
 Quoting: SAK0047 1232897

l
"Jesus" returned in 1954. I know him very personally being that he and I have an organization called AbundantHope which IS the 2nd coming.

There is another book, which covers Mary M going to France, I think by dolores Cannon. It is long known in Europe she was there. She arrive with the little girl in her arms, born at sea.

Jesus (and that was NEVER his name), was two individuals on a joint mission sharing a body. One was the Creator Son, of Nebadon, of whom there are quotes in this thread. The other was Esu Kumara, long ago Son of Sanat Kumara, and A Nah. (some say Anna, but it's a nah), who played the role of Mother Mary back then.

There were 6 children brought into this plane, helped to restore a bit of Holy DNA which is what Dan Browns' book is around, I believe, been awhile since I wrote it. The Holy Grails is her blood line that has always been attempted to be destroyed by others. Mary M and Esu were separated after the crucifixion which he SURVIVED. Esu fled first to Damascus where he encountered Saul/Paul.

He moved on to the region of India, Kashmir is where he put down roots, and married a local woman and had 5 children.

Mary M never had any more children but SaRa did, putting some holy DNA into Europe.

Esu lived to over 100 years, about 115 actually. And to top this story off, if you go read Phoenix Journal #2 you will learn that Judas was his best friend and no betrayer. The thugs of the world did that on purpose. The betrayer was another with a somewhat similar name. But not one of his friends the apostles. YES THEY WERE HIS FRIENDS.

Esu's son of those times, named Joseph, I think, brought records kept by Judas who also went with Esu to India, and some of his own back and buried them in that old grave of long ago, and a Catholic Priest was led to find them, and they were translated into German from the Aramaic and then into English as the Talmud of Immanuel (may be spelled Emmanuel) which you can google.

Phoenix Journal #2 is the translation by Judas himself from the Aramaic. Some of the records were destroyed during the period of translation, thus the Talmud of Immanuel was not complete. The Catholic Priest and all of his family were murdered for this. Yea ones so stuck on the bible have been pilfered of the truth by the satanic ones themselves, which includes that the "jews" are the chosen people.

they are not. The word wasn't in use back then. The Khazars who were never semites, created it for themselves and changed your bible so you would support them stealing Israel. That IS truth.
Commutator

User ID: 904552
United States
01/17/2011 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok does this person think the bright object is the dark star, and the dark spot the moon?????? the bright object is STAR SHIP Venus. The dark object is not a moon of Venus, but it could be Planet X, which again is NOT nibiru, but the old dark sun that drags us around Alcyone.

Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Alcyone is star that is 370 light years away. Not only that, it is part of the Pleiades cluster and only about 50 million years old compared to the ~4 billion years for the Sun. The Sun does not orbit Alcyone.
No fairer destiny could be allotted to any physical theory, than that it should of itself point out the way to the introduction of a more comprehensive theory, in which it lives on as a limiting case. - Albert Einstein
Commutator

United States
01/17/2011 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
When one is close to a massive object, this is another force, not gravity. Man has labeled all sorts of stuff gravity, that is not. Electrical magnetic interchange might be a better term. I don't think we have enough terms to use. It would not be centrifugal force either, but centrifugal force better explains than gravity our rotation around the sun, moons rotations too, but even that is not accurate. Just picking from terms I am familiar with from my own programmed knowledge I got fed in school long ago.

And the proof of this mysterious force is where?
No fairer destiny could be allotted to any physical theory, than that it should of itself point out the way to the introduction of a more comprehensive theory, in which it lives on as a limiting case. - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 787760
Canada
01/18/2011 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Archiving from another thread. Thread: CHRISTIANITY IS PART OF THE PROBLEM...... (Page 4)

quote:Lester]

Shakespeare portrayed Julius Caesar as aware, "The fault dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves; that we are underlings".

Christianity is The Way, Ordained by God The Father and Secured by Christ Jesus. It is The Way to Abide With and Know God The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Have to be Born-Again to Know God Personally and Directly, to have HIM Give you "A New Heart Of HIS Flesh". Come Unto The Father in humble and sincere submission and completely surrender all aspects of your life into HIS Control and you will Know and experience Christianity.

No two Born-Again Christians are alike. Yet all are alike in that we Trust God Fully and live IN and Through HIS Will. The Born-Again Life is Witnessed in Ezekiel 36, First John Epistle, and John ch 17 to specify three references.

All comes down to your heart:
-Do you Know WHO Christ Jesus IS?
-Can you Trust Father-God Fully with every aspect of your life?
-Are you willing to open up your heart Unto The Father and tell HIM so?

A "real Christian" is Guided through life By God The Holy Spirit and lives In-Service to The Father.

The pity of modern Christian religion is that none are willing to Trust God To Guide HIS People, so they develop dogma, doctrine, and other ritual that by their very nature are alien from Trusting HIM. Very few in life able to manifest their hearts completely Unto HIM, so few actually Know or have Partaken Of The Fruit.

Most here seek comfort and support from others who also could not Trust God Fully with their lives... Few ever witness of their Relationship With God, even though that is exactly what Jesus Gave HIS Life To Enable. The reason for lack of witness is absence of Relationship or Knowledge Of-HIM.

Lester, what you say is true. For those stuck in organized Christianity ANSWER THIS ONE, how do billions who never heard the Name JESUS become BORN AGAIN. Can a muslim become born again, a buddhist, aaaaaa whatever? YES. One becomes BORN AGAIN IN SPIRIT and it matters NOT the religion or culture one was raised in. It means coming out of ungodly behaviors and walking a lighted path, and it can happen to anyone, anywhere. What is wrong with Christianity, as believed, is that you all think YOU are the only ones who can do this, be born again, and then many (not all) of you walk all over others your whole rest of your live, and are NOT thus born again of the Spirit you don't understand.

This false christian belief system, is currently used to cause "Christians" to support Israel, and these terrible wars by Israel controlling the United States, in the Middle East. Does not the bible suggest the antichrist comes out of the middle east, it is ISRAEL and the Khazar thugs that run this world, from there, Rome and London.

I have witnessed enough ugly "born again" shit on this planet, to have my fill long ago. Yea ones think you can go to church, believe ON Jesus, and you have yet to figure out that GOD (or JESUS, Christ Michael, and the Father) is within YOU. And you are to grow your soul in goodness. Your SOUL is YOUR MIND, and so many when they become Christians, as in the corporate structures forget all about their MIND and growing it knowledge and goodness.

There is that misunderstood story of Adam and Eve eating of the Tree of Knowledge and I guess they went to hell for it. YOU ARE TO EAT of that Tree, and grow your MIND and for many, it seems mind growth just stops when they start going to church.

I am not putting down real christians here, which can come from any faith, and may not have ever heard the Name Jesus. They have heard the name GOD however. That we are still in this horrid wars in the Middle EAst, and have killed over 20 million people now in Iraq and Afghanistan alone, is proof positive that most who claim in this country alone to be Christians, have failed, utterly failed, in being that Light of God. You will not come into joint sovereignty and kick the beast out of our government. You are so believing in Jesus the WrONG way you do not see your light. It remains hidden.

I just recently witnessed such a perfect example of what I have seen over and over and over.

A really Godly person started a little coffee Knitting group where I live, our of her sincere inner desire to serve during her last days of life. She passed recently, and many of these attending this group are "born again" Christians. And UGLY as shit. Now this lady that passed was wondrous, a very OLD soul and mature. I watched her in amazement each week how she went about being the God Within. But she did not like organized religion and neither did her best friend. Well after she passed we were together on the usual day, and the discussion turned to DID SHE GET SAVED?
Yes about a million years ago probably.

Well knowing this ones thinking themselves "saved" I made a simple eulogy to this marvelous woman and her light. (who spent also a good part of her life singing great music such as that by Handel) Well, one of these "righteous ones" attending, said it mattered not how brilliant the light shown, if she didn't accept Jesus as her Lord and Savior, she was thus in HELL. You cannot not believe the affect this statement had on that little group. Especially the good friend. her face, oh my. This less than enlightened soul, is a Baptist. And when she utters these words, I have seen similar in her before, her eyes get small, beady and dark. It's as if "satan" just moved into her for the occasion. The window to the soul is in the eyes, and there was never better proof of this than the light in the eyes of this lovely person that passed, and the darkness in the eyes in this small "Christian" soul.

This is so typical of so many "pious" Christians. I have been sent to HELL by them my whole life and I cannot long stand to be in these churches. As part of my research into religion on this world, I was going to lots of various local churches and even seeing the mainstream ones going the way of this horrid evangelical movement of the THUGS. I continue to get sent to Hell by them here too. HELL is HavingEverLastingLife, Fire is Firey Intelligence Reverberating Eternally. Yes that beloved lady of LIGHT is in "hell fire" and my friends, the satanic folks changed "hellfire" into something of the devil, when it's something you should ATTAIN. By your works given with LOVE from the heart. Didn't the bible say someplace correctly, that Satan is the master of LIES. YOU WANT HELLFIRE for yourselves!!!!!!!!!! It is not a ugly place.

HELLFIRE is HOT, because the more love and growth, the higher the vibration of soul (and matter), "heaven" gets hotter and hotter in fact as the vibrations increased. A being form the Central Universe is incredibly "hot".

COLD is the symptom of Darkness, not HEAT. This Baptist lady showed her COLD and then some.

PONDER the ABOVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750944
Canada
01/21/2011 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Copy and paste to archive:

Ok, lets look at this in terms of what we know for sure:

1. 2012 Winter Solstic will bring about a planetary alignment, the likes of which HUMAN's have never witnessed.
THIS IS A FACT.

2. Planetary alignments CAN throw off gravitational forces, and wreak havoc on a planet and/or solar system.
THIS IS A FACT.

3. There are, right now, very unusual planetary anomolies, extreme weather, animal deaths and earth quakes as well as volcanoe's.
THIS IS A FACT.

So, with these 3 facts alone, what can we surmise from them. Well, I think it is safe to say that we WILL see some sort of problems related to a Total Solar Alignment, I think we are already seeing some effects of it as things begin to align. We just had a Lunar Eclips on the Winter Sulstic which is something we will never see again, not in our life times.

It is safe to say that at the very least, people should plan for the worst and hope for the best. That is just common sense. Does the Government know more than they are letting on, FOR SURE they do. Absolutely.
Quoting: 0311INFANTRYSIR 760857

Excuse me OP please explain the fact of 2012 at winter solstice? What planetary alignment are you speaking of then? We have repeated all the same planetary alighnments over and over and over, over time and none of them has destroyed this world. What planet is going to do this? Answer this question and you are going to toss postulate #2 right out the door. Your only fact here is #3 in that these things are increasing. But we have always had them too.

What is this TOTAL SOLAR ALIGNMENT of which you speak???? What is going to be aligned then that will cause whatever you are expecting? And that lunar eclipse on winter solstice did exactly WHAT? NOTHING, so what if you won't see another on in your lifetime? How is this going to affect the world?
Sure the government knows more, you are correct, and they KNOW there is NO Nibiru. Is Nibiru your "planetary alignment?"

Come of person, put on thy thinking cap, meaning your GOD thinking cap here.

If your "planetary alignment" is the galactic alignment spoken of in literature, that is not a planetary alignment. It is this solar system being in the Milky way Ecliptic, which is galactic, and I have news, we have been in it for over 4 years now. Our calendar is at least 7 years OFF, as Christ was born in 7 BC, for starters, and how can you know if the powers accurately aligned the calendar used with that of another ancient race which lived across the oceans far from ROME?

People you must consider these things in your thinking, and not just copy and paste false stuff into your minds.

Last Edited by Nobody in Particular on 1/21/2011 at 10:54 AM
ElusivePisces
User ID: 228818
United States
01/21/2011 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Nobody in Particular. Your threads are thought- provoking and interesting to say the least. I find myself in agreement with most of the information you have shared with us.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2011 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Nobody in Particular. Your threads are thought- provoking and interesting to say the least. I find myself in agreement with most of the information you have shared with us.
 Quoting: ElusivePisces 228818

Thank You. peace
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2011 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok does this person think the bright object is the dark star, and the dark spot the moon?????? the bright object is STAR SHIP Venus. The dark object is not a moon of Venus, but it could be Planet X, which again is NOT nibiru, but the old dark sun that drags us around Alcyone.

Alcyone is star that is 370 light years away. Not only that, it is part of the Pleiades cluster and only about 50 million years old compared to the ~4 billion years for the Sun. The Sun does not orbit Alcyone.
 Quoting: Commutator

Alcyone is MUCH older than our sun. Scientists misunderstand the blue colors. The suns are blue because they are ascended not because they are young. The planets around those suns are very advanced too. Alcyone is the CENTRAL sun around which approximately 500 other suns rotate besides the 7 sisters. It is quite large also. Our sun does indeed orbit it, which is the why behind the 12 periods of the zodiac.

Our scientists are not dependable on their information.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2011 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
the fact that we are in the Photon Belt of Alcyone twice in every nearly 26,000 years IS PROOF we orbit it. And also PROOF it is a central sun and much older than we are.
Commutator

United States
01/21/2011 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
the fact that we are in the Photon Belt of Alcyone twice in every nearly 26,000 years IS PROOF we orbit it. And also PROOF it is a central sun and much older than we are.

None of that is true. There is no "Photon Belt of Alcyone". We do not orbit it every 26,000 years. Alcyone is part of a young cluster called the Pleiades. Those stars are much younger than the Sun.

[link to www.naic.edu]

We can also show that the Sun cannot orbit Alcyone by use of Kepler’s law in general form tells us that the period (P) of such an orbit of radius a should be

P=2 pi sqrt(a^3/G(M1+M2))

Where G is the gravitational constant and M1 is the mass of the Sun and M2 is the mass of Alcyone. With the mass of Alcyone being 10 solar masses and its distance being 370 light years and G being 0.0000000000667 m^3/kg/sec we can plug the values into the formula to find P, the period, with a few conversions. One light year is 9,454,254,955,500,000 meters and the mass of the Sun is 1,990,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg

a = 1,749,000,000,000,000,000 meters
(this is a highly eliptical orbit)

Gives a period of 380,000,000,000,000,000 seconds and with 31,536,000 seconds per year gives a period of 12.6 billion years, the age of the universe for one orbit. Nowhere close to 26,000 years you claim. Gravitational influences from other stars would have knocked the Sun out of such an orbit anyway. So the Sun does not orbit Alcyone.

Last Edited by Commutator on 01/21/2011 02:33 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 769489
Canada
01/25/2011 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
As this link demonstrates

[link to health.howstuffworks.com]

Post archived from this thread. Thread: If your memories are stored in your brain...how will you remember who you are in the afterlife? (Page 2)

Memory is directly related to the physical brain, that is why doctors could lobotomize people to erase their memories. So if you die, and somehow your spirit or soul lives on, how the heck would you even have an identity...it would give me great comfort to believe i will be re-united with my family in a Christian type idea of heaven when I die, but it doesnt seem feasible.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1231298

Your memory is stored on electrons used b your non physical mind, not your brain. If your brain is mucked up, then it can't serve as the tool of your mind. Your soul IS your mind in fact. And your mind survives death. It is the YOU. Not the brain or body.

The Christian type heaven is NOT understood. It is earned before you can go there, but nevertheless your mind survives you. Heaven is a series of specially constructed spheres (BUILT) not evolutionary like this sphere. YOu cannot go the the lowest of those until you have reached a certain level of spiritual attainment, generally speaking. Although some are taken to the lower ones on a space available basis at interims. You are given a new body there.

In fact when you pass this plain you look like you did during this life, because your mind includes that part of your mind that runs your body, and thus a spiritual form made out of electrons will look like you for this reason.

Your mind is non physical completely, but you store your knowledge, as an animal being on electrons, and each electron can hold 3 gigs of information. YOu eventually as you clear karma build a light body of photons, and photons store much more than the electron does.

Last Edited by Nobody in Particular on 1/25/2011 at 8:22 PM
i BYTE

User ID: 1244417
United States
01/30/2011 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, wow friend very good information! OP is anything written or researched on the other planet destroyed by Nibiru? what or who they where? I was reading that other post about the dark jupiter solar system thing and saw your post. wow you hit it all in the head my friend. I will be following this thread thank you, GLP is awesome.
... - - - ...
Commutator

United States
01/30/2011 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have read much of Sitchin, god rest his BRAVE Soul. He KNEW these cycles of 3600 years and he knew also if I recall correctly that we are NOT due for one now. My source of when Nibiru was last here is the HOSTS of Heaven with whom I work, and this was also given by others to the planets. Nibiru 2000 years ago is what became the story of the Star of Bethlehem that is on all your Christmas cards each year.

[link to www.sitchiniswrong.com]
Commutator

United States
01/30/2011 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am? Scientists have discovered the "planet X" I describe above, and call it a dark body, a twin sun, a brown dwarf, and related terms. It is KNOWN.

No such discovey has been made. There is evidence supporting the possibility of a large planet in the Oort cloud but that is some 10,000 AU away. There is no evidence that it is in an eliptical orbit and there is no way it is going to be anywhere near Earth in the next 50 years. Some 10,000 AU away would, if coming toward the inner solar system, would take a million years to get here.
Mysterysoul

User ID: 927010
United States
01/30/2011 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I could of sworn Candace (nobody in particular) was Banned from GLP. ah well. Welcome back, it's always enjoyable to read your threads. not for the "truth" they provide but the audacity on which you provide it as fact without facts to back them up.

BTW Hows Jupiter?..still a sun behind our sun?...your starfleet still keeping that "ship" looking like jupiter in good condition??
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming--WOO HOO what a ride!"
Commutator

United States
01/30/2011 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
it was given a new orbit, which is some 3600 years long and takes it around both our Sun and a another sun in Sirius.

You do know that Sirius is 8.6 light years away?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1167045

And your point?

The point is, if the Sun orbited Sirius the orbit would be no less than 80 million years, and mostly likely greater, not 3600 years.

Last Edited by Commutator on 01/30/2011 10:06 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832344
Canada
02/02/2011 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
from a thread about honoring our King.

I am a child of God, through Yeshua the Messiah.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

No, you are a child of God because you have a reasoning mind. GOD IS MIND. You are a part of that mind. Therefore a child of God.

The one you label Yeshua, his birth name was Joshua Ben Joseph, which was the name for that lifetime as son of Joseph. Now there are TWO who were here together 2000 years, using the same body. One was Esu Sananda Immanuel Kumara, a very highly advanced christed being, who then afterwards earned the higher title of Sananda, meaning One with God, because he graduated from paradise, the highest heaven, and the center of the creation.

The other was Christ Michael, who is the Creator Son of our universe. He made his final bestowal on this planet at that time and bestowed also on Pentacost, the Spirit of Truth (not the Holy Spirit, but we allow that term because it is not understood anyway). He is also returned, separately so to speak. He of course is a spirit being, (as is Esu as is myself also), He if the Creator of our Universe, (there are 700,000 universes folks and more coming into being), and His "parents" are the Universal Father and the Eternal Son. All universes have a Creator Son who is Father of his particular universe. Now he is returned also USING A BODY so he can be visible, just as Esu is here again using a body, (handsome he is too, ladies), just as I am here using a body. There are many high spirit beings "incarnate" using a body on this planet right now, because it's such a backward world and needs a lot of help. there are many invisible beings here too.

I have personally met Esu and Christ Michael, in his body he is using. They are aboard craft. I have met quite a few others also here.

Now on this planet "God" means two things to people, one being the living force within everything, and the other a "leader" or King. Will their is hierarchy and Christ Michael could certainly be labeled "King" of Nebadon, but that's really not an appropriate label because he is creator of Nebadon and much more than a King.

Esu is temporary visible KING of Earth. For about 1000 years or whatever is required and Christ Michael will be here personally also as long as required. Christ Michael is both "king", of Nebadon and of course as creator of Nebadon is everywhere present in Nebadon as his energy is in all things of Nebadon.

He and Nebadonia,, (Mother spirit, daughter of the Infinite spirit and you can call here the Holy spirit of Nebadon if you wish, since you don't have other terms available) are actually the creator pair of our universe and they create all the angelic orders of Nebadon together, except Nebadonia, creates by herself a number of the somewhat lower servant angels including the guardian angels. Lower if quantitative because guardian angels ascend to paradise generally with the ones they guard and are very high angels at that point. I am from Paradise having taken also the ascension journey to that point and Andrea my guardian angel also made paradise and she is here also with me, we are eternal friends. She is also of course a high spirit being and is here also using a body, as her work requires one. Not to so hard to understand I hope.

The creation is HUGE and most of it isn't even visible to us because of the both the distance, and also because the Central Universe is in the way, just as we can't see planets when they are behind our sun. the Central Universe is huge.

your goal in life is to GROW you mind in godly ways. Period. In a nutshell. If you desire eternal life, you must earn it. believing ON jesus doesn't cut the mustard. Striving to be Like God the Father or Like Jesus (christ Michael) of Nebadon, is your goal. Those seeking to Become Like the Father (of the creation), must work at it. There is no magic. You are given guardian angels and others to assist you along the way, help provide the experiences you need and the like. it is your angels that often have helped you and you call them "God" did this for me. Your angels did it for you.

You also have a Father Fragment, every "new soul" with NORMAL Mind get's one on this planet when they make their first moral decision. Usually around the age of 5 on this planet. Can be earlier or much, much later.

That is the "holy spirit" most of you do not understand that you are being helped by. It is not 3rd person trinity, but first person trinity, it is a piece of MIND from the FAther that comes to assist the growth of YOUR MIND. This makes YOU a "faith son of God". After many lives, and lessons given from the mansion worlds, if you are successful and make the final choice to take the ascension journey to Paradise, you will "FUSE" your mind with This piece of God the Father's mind, and at that time you are then a REAL SON of GOD.

Prior fusion your thought adjuster is on loan to you. If you reject eternal life, it leaves and will be assigned to another.

YOU MUST CHOOSE ETERNAL LIFE. And it has to be earned. If you want to live in the higher realms. Now those higher realms ARE HIGHER PLANETS. They are custom built by very advanced folks. Before you reach paradise you will have lived on many of them along the journey.

After your life on earth, if you made at least 3rd circle spirituality, you will go to the mansion worlds, the first level worlds of 'heaven". Actually they are not heaven in the fullest sense but they are beyond this world and similar worlds. There are 7 of them in our "district" so to speak, and when you graduate those worlds, you then live on the district headquarters, called Jerusem. There are many more past this. You will then live on constellation worlds, then on the surrounding worlds of Salvington, our universe of nebadon headquarters. The Salvington itself. when you graduate Salvington, you are a spirit being. Then you go thru a lot of schools/custom planets, to make Urversa the headquarters of our superuniverse, orvonton, of which the Milky Way is the core galaxy. When you graduate Uversa you go to Havona the Central Universe which has 1 billions highly custom worlds you traverse. Then you graduate those and obtain paradise and the Father. At that point YOU ARE THEN a SON of GOD sitting at the Right Hand of the Father. OK. That IS your goal, but not the last one, for eternity is a long time and you continue to learn and grow and serve.

Currently, as a citizen of Paradise, I am on duty to the Ancients of Days of Uversa, to this planet. I have returned also to serve with Christ Michael uplifting this world. I chose to walk the planet, so I am incarnate here. This means I USE a Body I created by birth thru my parents. I am NOT IN this body.

that said not one of you is in your body either actually. YOU ARE NOT YOUR BODY!!!!!!! You are your MIND. IT IS YOUR MIND THAT SURVIVES DEATH of your body.

IF YOU DESIRE ETERNAL LIFE, YOUR GOAL IS TO BECOME LIKE THE FATHER. The FAther's WILL is that YOU BECOME LIKE HIM and he provides for a masterful education towards that purpose. Getting baptized, going to church, believing ON jesus by whatever name you call him, does not cut the mustard. Your actions cut the mustard. That is how it is. People never need hear the name of Jesus to serve him. And he name was never Jesus anyway, Paul made that one up.

Those who practice ISlAM have exactly the same choices as do you. Ditto any other dimwitted religion on this planet. And by the way, there are in existance now about 5.6 TRILLION evolutionary planets like this one. And there are about 3.8 MILLION evolutionary planets in NEBADON at this time.

Earth is NOT the only planet with man upon it. And "man" comes in many forms besides this form you are using. Depending on the nature of the evolutionary planet and the life that is seeded on it by God's scientists, the Life Carriers, many forms are possible. There are horse people, dog people, cat people, insect people, elephant people, bird people, and even PLANT PEOPLE. OK. In fact, in that story of a craft shot down in Roswell, those were PLANT people in it. One survived for a few years, he was labeled EBE. These plant people had come to earth to offer help with our increasing problems of carbon dioxide. And if we failed as a civilization, because of our not getting the carbon dioxide under control, they could have used the planet themselves. Ponder that.

Now hopefully you know something more about God and the eternal journey. The creation is trillions of years old. Eternal life is trillions of years long. Ponder that one. You do not go to some fluffy heaven to party with "jesus" for eternity. You are educated, changed into a spirit being over a long process, and attain God the Father on Paradise and it's not done then, as you continue in service all over the place. Service is WORK people. REad the Urantia Book, it will greatly enlighten you. Thank you.
earth-issues

User ID: 1245407
United Kingdom
02/02/2011 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
i would like to make the point.... as to date (that we know) NOBODY knows what niburu really is, if its there (i would say 99% yes it is) but if it is we dont know if its responsible for anything...lol
Commutator

United States
02/02/2011 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
i would like to make the point.... as to date (that we know) NOBODY knows what niburu really is, if its there (i would say 99% yes it is) but if it is we dont know if its responsible for anything...lol
 Quoting: earth-issues

You can't just want it to be there you have to have evidence. What evidence do you have to support your assertion that Nibiru exists?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757656
Canada
02/08/2011 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
archiving again.

A Brown Dwarf Star Explains So Many Unanswered Questions
LUCUS 2/8/11 4:35AM CST
[link to rabbithole2.com]

Have you ever asked yourself how scientists can know the composition of a planet that's orbiting a star light years away, but yet, they can not come to agreement as to what causes ice ages right here on our own planet Earth?

Yes there are various theories, but there is by far no type of "The World is Round" kind of consensus about why Earth goes through cyclical warming and cooling periods like clockwork.

How about the fact that modern science can actually take an image of an atom but can't seem to figure out how the ancient people of the world built such monuments as the Great Pyramid or Tiwanaku.

We can go to the moon, but we don't understand gravity. Humans can bring living things back from the dead, fondle an organism's DNA, and grow internal organs in a dish, but yet, we don't know what caused the fall of all civilizations worldwide 3,600 years ago.

Have you ever pondered such questions? If you have, maybe you have come to the same conclusion I have, that we are being taught NOT to learn such things.

In this article I am going to try my best to add the missing link to the equation that causes so many unanswered questions. It all fits together nicely.

Continues
[link to rabbithole2.com]
 Quoting: Floyd Anderson

it is not the brown dwarf that causes the cycles. It is the trip around Alcyone the central star of which our sun is a member. Takes nearly 26000 years, and twice we are in it's photon Belt, LIKE NOW. nearly every 13,000 years.

this particular trip thru the photon Belt is auspicious because it is also the trip the GOD ENERGIES emitted by the Center of the Milky Way. It is the end of the Great Cycle of Alcyone and thus our sun system, around the Milky Way.

there are a host of new energies coming in from that, (over 4 years now), that WILL cause GREAT CHANGE in evolution in this area at this time. We are in a blast of God Particles, (100 of them make up the electron, all sorts of rays such as new gamma rays man has not seen before, and more, plus those photons of the photon belt. The God Particle is within everything, and it's going to be heavily within EARTH now, including all matter. It will raise up this place.

The Brown Dwarf has nothing to do with this, with the exception it is the fulcrum of this solar system, all solar systems have a brown dwarf (Planet X), that drags the whole solar system around whatever it's central star is. it is NOT the destroyer of mythology on this planet. the destroyer does come thru here periodically but it's not here now either, nor expected.

The destroyer is not Nibiru either. Nibiru was last here 2000 years ago and is on your Christmas cards as the star of bethlehem. YES IT IS.

Nibiru is not here at this time, and will in fact NEVER be here again, because our Planet X, the Brown Dwarf is being used to move our whole solar system into a new energy stream, as part of the process of making this solar system and our planet, an eternal creation, as part of the ascension PROCESS, which is NOT any magic wand but a gradual process. Soon those energies from the Milky Way, those God particles will take hold within the matter of this planet, including all the life upon it. It will be thus born into the eternal cycles.

Creator will have joined with this local creation.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/08/2011 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: earth-issues

You can't just want it to be there you have to have evidence. What evidence do you have to support your assertion that Nibiru exists?
 Quoting: Commutator

Excuse me, I do happen to KNOW what Nibiru is. And it's NOT here. It is also confused with the REAL VENUS, which occasionally is seen, plus our new Jupiter Sun now, also occasionally barely seen, peeking out in the corona from time to time. I have not checked for that of late. IT is MY purpose to get the real truth out there, in this time of confusion. I am an incarnate member of "star fleet", which ARE the HOSTS FROM HEAVEN here at this time.

the Real Venus is IN OUR ORBIT and as part of orbital balance when two planets are in an orbit, this is always to us on the other side of the sun. At some point in the future, mars might even be added to this orbit, it's a possibility, as it is being Terraformed also, actually RE terraformed, since it once bore an advanced civilization that destroyed the atmosphere playing weather war games, same group of dummies trying to destroy this planet the same way too, that is why all the Haarps are carefully babysat.

Sun Jupiter is kept also opposite us, in it's normal orbit, but obviously its transit is greatly speeded up so it stays opposite the sun also. Everytime fleet brings it out into even the corona of the sun, it's energies are too heavy yet, and it must stay behind the sun until its about time to undergo the magnetic reversal, because it's presence otherwise will cause the magnetic reversal, before the forces of God are ready for it.

Ye ones are seeing star ships showing holograms for "Venus and Jupiter"
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/08/2011 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, wow friend very good information! OP is anything written or researched on the other planet destroyed by Nibiru? what or who they where? I was reading that other post about the dark jupiter solar system thing and saw your post. wow you hit it all in the head my friend. I will be following this thread thank you, GLP is awesome.
 Quoting: i BYTE

I have seen ONE referenced somewhere in all the books I have or have read in bookstores and left there. Not sure which one and don't want to dig thru my collection. My knowledge is more from those I work with.

I made this thread to archive some of my long posts I write. There was simply a completely normal solar system, like ours around a Sirian sun. and battles between a couple of planets in that system. When the sun was destroyed in that battle, the various planets drifted away. the surviving planet, Nibiru was highly developed technically, and life on the inside of it survived. It was capable to a degree of self propulsion and they were given a new circuit which goes around the remainder of Sirius and our sun. By galactic law they must STAY in it, otherwise risk destruction. It is thus a PLANET and not any 2nd sun. It's atmosphere/propulsion system does require gold which is a huge reason they mine earth when here. Their technology is huge and they are thus in that sense a "battle star" not unlike I think in a way the story in Star wars. But they have a fixed route, unlike the star war story, and they are not an artifically built sphere, as is the one in star wars.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/08/2011 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
another to archive from the comet Elinin thread, and as I was posting in it, I thought I was IN this thread, so here it is to archive.

Personally, I'm more worried about the degrading of the magentosphere just in time for the solar max. That's doomy enough for me.

Any shills, or experts want to clear that up for me?
Quoting: Thelemic Messiah
quote from comet Elinin thread.

Again, I am the expert. I am star fleet ground crew and my organization is a partnership with those on high. Mods here have made a mess of my profile etc, so google as suggested in my signature file.

The magnetosphere will go down as part of the magnetic reversal temporarily. It is not bad that it is degrading anyway, as it thus lets in the new energies that remodel this plane. it is not necessary at all in fact. It is a prison fence that keeps lower life spirit forms ON the planet, and also the heliosphere is a prison fence for the solar system, same idea. it will come down too in time as the ascension proceeds

It is the firmament that came down during some galactic war that is protective to the planet, regards the radiation. It is being rebuilt and fleet is using some of that shit in the chemtrails to help the process, drawing it into the very high atmosphere to hold the water vapor. If they were NOT using some of that shit in the chemtrails, we would always be in a visible layer of dust. The taking down of the firmament, caused those 40 days of rain and our oceans got bigger. Putting it back up will uncover some land also.

It is also not the ozone that we need either, that is the result of the industrial age. the firmament will protect us. Solar max is NOT here yet, because star fleet has not allowed it. The sun as it responds and must release to the energies coming in, is "vented" to the back side not to earth. Actually it is responding, in a sense the increase is vented so it does not hit us, except as we need protons. If the protons are falling low we are allowed some coronal holes and CME's.

God is giving the last available time in this regard to the people of this planet to come back into the light. it cannot go much longer. They have sone a few short periods of stasis of a day or so to cleanse here some and work on cleansing of pollutants out of site at night too.

There is absolutely are marvelous plan so there is minimal suffering as the earth must go thru this, and the thugs will not release the plan, they keep up the fear No comet is going to cause a FLIP in march. If that is even possible it will be deterred. A flip is NOT what we need. Too drastic! The forces from Heaven are here, have been heavily since 1954, but a few craft were sent before then to prevent the 18 degree impending axis shift at the time. An axis shift caused a new equator, and is pretty drastic. Man has been thus "saved" in that regard to be here NOW. They wanted this internet up, it IS the gift of Christ Michael to this world.
Fresh Revelation for this age found in The Urantia Book, The Phoenix Journals, The Course in Miracles and otherwise google candace frieze
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/08/2011 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's another, boy the confused God stuff today being posted.

quote:A Voice In The Wilderness]
Jesus spoke of the resurrection during the 1,000 years to give everyone a second chance, but he didn't speak of a third, fourth, fifth, chance.
 Quoting: DGN

As much as you want to believe it, there is no resurrection DURING the 1,000 years. Revelation 20:1-5 talks about the Second Coming and the beginning of the 1,000 years. It is clear in those verses that the resurrection of the righteous happens at Jesus' Second Coming and the Word calls this the 'First Resurrection'.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" 1 Thessalonians 4:16

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." John 5:28,29

It is clear that the first resurrection takes place at the Second Coming, and is for those who have already been found righteous, while Revelation 20:5 shows us that the second resurrection takes place AFTER the 1,000 years.

quote feature didn't copy right.

******************** my answer below. NIP

There are general resurrections roughly every millenium on earth. There was one in 1000AD too. There were none during Lucifers reigh, as he allowed no one to leave the planet to go to heaven! that is one reason there is so much reincarnation here.

Any soul that reaches 3rd circle mastery is allowed to go to the mansion worlds since the time of Christ, thus if you are at least that level of spiritual development, you arrive on the mansion world #1 within 3 days of your death. Anyone less than 3rd circle has to wait for a general resurrection, which can occur anytime there is space on the mansion worlds for new comers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 902591
United States
02/08/2011 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, just how the hell do you know? Do you know anything for sure? NO, you don't!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1210161
United States
02/09/2011 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chirstians, if you claim your god is the source of morality, and you god supposedly has perfect morals that we cannot possibly adhere to, why are we being judged based on it?

It would be like holding someone who is mentally retarded responsible for something that they do not have the capacity to understand, and punishing them accordingly.

Why is your god so cruel as to play fucked up games like this?
quoted from another thread

the problem here is man is not ready YET for the teachings brought 2000 years ago. And by the question "your god" my guess is you don't either.

man is generally retarded still, as a group. that is why some come to teach morals, but the teaching of morals was mostly meant for the galactic thugs that were incarcerated on this prison world.

Man learns by his experience. Morals are inborn in NORMAL genetics but some men here which people think are aliens but resident on the planet created men without morals built in and then so these ones don't go apeshit have to create churches to control them. Just a portion of the many situations on this world.

At the same time these very churches gather mindless members and program them with alternate personalities to use against this world on command. Doesn't seem to make much sense but that is how it works. Beware anyone, men in particular who meet once a week for some sort of bible study in the evangetlical churches and catholic churches. They may have alternate personalities.

God is two things to people on this planet big Boss of some sort, and that life which pervades everything. They get it all mixed up.

There is hierarchy, composed of HUmans and angels. That is the big boss part I guess to them, which they do not understand and after all it's not really been taught, except wait, it HAS. In the Urantia Book! but this ones who do not think well and are lead by the blind, and those blind have been mind controlled too, have been taught the Urantia Book was written by Satan! You would not believe, well yes, some of you would, the looks of horror on their faces if it is mentioned or showed to them I had a person run out of my house once in horror!

Get the thing, you might learn a thing or two about the hierarchy, "heaven" and The Father. Christians don't even understand the Father in Heaven of Jesus AT ALL. PERIOD

GLP